Best Friend's Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrs.Kitty
Mrs.Kitty
8 Followers

"Holy shit Katie..." he panted "that was fucking amazing!!" Katie didn't answer. "Katie?...Katie, are you ok?" Karl's voice was edged with real concern. "Baby?" He gently picked up Katie's head from the mattress and gazed into her face. "Katie? I'm sorry baby, I thought this was what you wanted, you talked about it so much. I'm sorry Katie!" Real worry played across Karl's features. She laid there on the bed, panting, sweating, aching everywhere, feeling her rectum burn and her own cum still dripping down her legs from her swollen, and oh so sore, pussy. Her head was swimming and she thought she just might really pass out after all, ...but oh God did she feel good!

She grinned up at him. "It's alright Karl, I did want this, and you were fucking fabulous...Daddy!" she purred wickedly. Karl showed obvious relief on his face as he warmly smiled back at her. He reached up and untied her wrists and rubbed them gently to relive their soreness. He got up off the bed and put the leather strap into his dresser drawer, under his socks, and began putting himself back in order. Katie was content to just lay on the bed watching him move around the room, too exhausted and too sore to move.

Karl headed out the bedroom door with a "I'll be right back, don't move." and a smirk on his face. Katie had no intention of going anywhere for the moment. A few moments later Karl came back in and gently helped her up off the bed. "I think a nice hot bath will feel very good right now, don't you Katie?" She sighed contently and thought how wonderful that would feel right now.

"Yeah baby, that would be great." she murmured. As he was helping Katie into the tub, Karl smiled that sexy little grin of his. Katie knew what he was thinking. He was already planning his next "party" for her. "If this keeps up.." she thought to herself "I might not make it back home in one piece!" As she eased back into the warm, flowery smelling water, she couldn't help but smile to herself. Maybe she should talk to her husband about extending her visit...maybe just for a few more weeks.

Mrs.Kitty
Mrs.Kitty
8 Followers
12