Best Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha looked down and said, "Oh, it wasn't all me. Kelly did a lot of the work, too."

"Well, this looks great. It's too bad we couldn't use that racquetball court at the Rec Center. That's always been one of my favorite venues, but there were a few squealers last time and we almost got into trouble."

Samantha said, "Well, I hope this makes up for it. It's actually a larger space, but with a much lower ceiling of course. Here, take this." She handed a wireless microphone to Penelope. "This is tied in to the speakers I rented. When you're ready just flip this switch to 'On'."

"You've thought of everything."

Kelly walked down the stairs followed by Chris and Todd. There was spontaneous applause, but Penelope waved her arms and said, "Hold your horses. We're not starting just yet." Kelly led Chris and Todd off to a side are where a screen had been set up.

Penelope said to Samantha, "I think you better give Tiffany a pep talk."

Samantha walked over and went behind the screen where Chris and Todd were waiting. She pulled Todd aside and said, "Look, Penelope and I can't figure out what's wrong with you but you better get your act together. I shouldn't be telling you this, but with your earlier behavior Candy has unequivocally won the earlier event. Need I remind you that as of the last point total you both stood at eighty points? If Candy wins this final event then she'll win the contest. Is that what you want? Do you want Candy to win out over you?"

Todd set his jaw and said, "No."

"All right. Then you've got to go out there and give it your all."

Todd looked over his shoulder to where Chris was standing. He thought, that's exactly what you want, isn't it, Candy? Steal my man and then steal the contest. Well, it's not going to happen.

Around the other side of the screen Penelope stood at the front of the room, tapped the microphone, and said, "Is this thing on?" There was a tiny burst of feedback. She continued, "OK, I'm glad you could all make it. We're just about ready to start. I think you're all in for a treat tonight. As you may or may not know we're holding a little contest tonight. First one to the finish line wins. Of course there's no cheating and the contestants have to complete each phase of the contest satisfactorily. Let's get started."

Chris and Todd walked timidly out from behind the screen prodded by Samantha and Kelly who were both wearing tight black and white striped referee uniforms. Samantha blew on her whistle and Chris and Todd scrambled to a set of two dressers set up in the middle of the room.

Penelope said, "I know today is actually Thursday but pretend it's Friday night. Time to get your freak on. Our gentlemen come home from a hard day's work to go out and party hard. Except these gentlemen have a few quirks."

As she was speaking, Chris and Todd were racing to transform themselves into Candy and Tiffany. They quickly shucked their clothes off and put on the slutty attire that was laid out for them: long black stockings, stiletto heels, black leather mini skirt and a glowing neon pink halter top. Once dressed they put on their wigs and make-up racing neck and neck all the while.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you Candy," she indicated Chris, "and Tiffany," she indicated Todd. "Looks like they're all ready. Time to hit the club." The light dimmed more and loud music blared for a few beats. Two sorority pledges dressed all in black walked out holding long poles that here holding large balls covered in what looked like aluminum foil. They held these high over their heads at an angle in one spot of the floor. Samantha tooted her whistle again and Chris and Todd walked over and each stood under one ball and started an exaggerated dance. The music quieted down and Penelope said, "It looks like our two hussies are trying to attract boyfriends." On cue, a few guys ran out from the side of the room and started dancing with Chris and Todd. After a few moments Chris led one of the men away to another part of the floor and Chris followed suit.

Penelope said, "It looks like our ladies have found a couple of guys they'd like to get to know better." Black-clad pages had pushed away the dressers and two beds stood in their place. Chris and Todd each sat their guy on a different bed. Chris reached up and gave the man he had chosen a long kiss and after seeing this Todd did likewise. Chris reached down and hurriedly pulled off the man's pants and underwear. He kneeled down and proceeed to give the man a blowjob. Once Penelope saw that Todd had done the same thing she said, "Now I know what you all are thinking, but uh, uh, uh, guys, that's all your getting from these girls. After all, they're saving themselves for marriage." She walked to the front of the room and put on a black jacket with a white collar.

After a few minutes, Chris' ministrations cause the man to come in Chris' mouth. Once that was done, Chris jumped up and ran to the screen set at the side of the room. With the cock of the man in front of him still in his mouth, Todd turned his eyes and watched at Chris ducked behind the screen. He sucked with renewed vigor and after a few moments the man came in his mouth. He quickly swallowed the cum and got up.

There was a mix of loud groans and mixed applause from the audience. Todd passed Chris who was coming from behind the screen. Chris was dressed in an elaborate wedding dress and ran to stand in front of Penelope. Penelope nodded her head and a man dressed in a tuxedo came out from the side and stood next to Chris. The light music suddenly changed to wedding music and Penelope opened a large book in front of her and said into the microphone, "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today... Oh, forget that. I now pronounce you man and slut. You may now fuck the bride." This elicited laughter from the audience. Chris rushed over and got onto the bed. He got on his hands and knees and flipped up the train of his dress over his head and pulled his white ruffled panties down halfway. He said to his groom, "Hurry up and get over here." The crowded laughed even harder.

Todd rushed to the altar as Chris was getting penetrated from behind by his groom. Penelope performed another ceremony and soon both Chris and Todd both where on their beds getting fucked in the ass. One man in the audience stood up. He turned to his girlfriend and said, "Come on, let's get out of here. This is terrible."

His girlfriend said, "No, I'd rather stay. This is kind of interesting."

Penelope walked over and said, "Is there some kind of problem here?"

The man said, "Are you behind all this? This is just awful. When Amy invited me along to see this show as she put it, I couldn't possibly imagine I'd be seeing this. It doesn't even make any sense. The guy at the 'club' as you call it is different from that so-called 'groom'. Come on, Amy, we're leaving." He tugged on the girl's arm.

Penelope put her hands on the man. She pushed him down forcibly and said, "Sit back down. Look, a girl has a right to play the field, doesn't she? Makes perfect sense to me. Unless you want to join the action, you're going to sit down and shut up."

The man looked like he was going to say something but thought better of it. As Penelope walked away, Amy smirked at her boyfriend.

Another couple got up out of their chairs and walked behind Penelope. She says, "Geez, what is it now?"

The girl said, "I'm sorry. We can just go sit back down. I just saw a couple empty seats on the other side and thought we'd switch. There's a better view of, what did you call her, Candy, I think."

Penelope said, "Oh, that's fine. You can go root for your favorite girl."

After a few minutes the entire crowd was getting into the honeymoon scene. They seemed to understand that the goal of it was to have the groom ejaculate and they shouted encouragement.

"Come on, fuck that pretty bride."

"Look at that sweet ass. What are you waiting for, dump a load in her."

With his head start, Chris finished first and rushed back behind the curtain. Todd saw that he was lagging and redoubled his efforts on the cock plunging into his behind. He worked his ass back and forth, hoping to stimulate his groom to orgasm.

Chris appeared from behind the screen dressed in a French maid's uniform, the kind of costume you see at a lingerie store. It had a black and white minidress with a fitted bodice. There was underlay crinoline skirting with a lace ruffle hem. He carried a feather duster and proceeded to a dresser that had been rolled back out. He leaned over slightly so his dress raised up in the back and dusted off the dresser. Penelope cast an evil look at the man in the crowd who had given her lip earlier and said, "Oh, no. Times are tough. It looks like our bride had to go out and get a job." When she said this, Chris gave a sly look to the audience and then picked up an item off the dressed and tucked it into his bodice. Penelope said, "Stealing? Has it come to this? Uh-oh, I doubt our poor maid can escape the stern eye of the ... butler."

A man entered the scene dressed in a butler's outfit. He didn't say anything but pointed at Chris and shook his finger. Chris wrung his hands in mock dismay as the butler bent him down over the top of the dresser. He lifted up the back of Chris' dress and pulled Chris' ruffled panties down halfway and proceeded to spank his ass. After twenty smacks Penelope said, "Let's all just hope that will satisfy him." The butler stopped and comically shook his head wide to the left and right in response. He pulled out his cock and proceeded to fuck Chris in the ass as he was bent over the dresser. "Guess not."

Someone in the crowded shouted out, "Fuck that thieving French slut."

Midway through this scene, Todd came to center stage dressed as a sexy nurse. His costume was pale green and mostly spandex. He wore a white paper hat. He stood at the dresser for a few moments and a burly doctor in a white coat rushed over to him with a large fake thermometer. He bent Todd over so he was almost face to face with Chris. "That's it, doctor, you better take her temperature. Anally." The crowd laughed as the doctor pushed the giant thermometer into Todd's ass. After a few moments he pulled it out and looked at it and shook his head slowly. Penelope said, "Uh-oh, her ass must be running hot. The only thing that can cure that is a hot beef injection." The doctor nodded his agreement and proceeded to fuck Todd in the ass as he was bent over the dresser.

A girl in the crowd stood up and pointed at Chris and Todd. She shouted out, "Hey, those sluts are cheating on their husbands."

Penelope grinned and said, "I know, isn't it just a scandal?"

The butler finally finished with Chris dressed as a maid and Chris went back behind the screen again. Penelope made note of the time. The crowd turned it's complete attention to center stage where the doctor was busy wildly putting it to the pretty nurse.

A person in the crowd yelled out, "Yeah, give her a real thorough examination."

With a few coarse grunts the doctor came in Todd's ass and Todd stood up gingerly and walked back behind the screen. Penelope looked at her watch again and said, "It looks Candy has a five minute lead over poor Tiffany."

Black-clad pledges pushed a set of screens slowly to enclose a section of the center of the floor. After a few minutes there were sounds of a scuffle within and Penelope waved to Samantha who walked up and pulled one screen away.

Chris and Todd were rolling around on the floor wrestling with each other. Chris was mostly dressed except that the laces were not done up on his gorgeous red satin fringed dress so it fell halfway to his waist. Todd was wearing only the petticoat and fishnet stockings of his costume which matched Chris' except that it was pink. Todd had Chris in a headlock and Chris started slapping at Todd. The referees Samantha and Kelly pulled them apart and they stared at each other breathing heavily.

Penelope said, "Sorry for the delay in action, folks, but things can get quite heated in a competition like this." Samantha and Kelly pulled Chris and Todd back behind into the screened area and Penelope pushed the final screen in place so it made a square again.

Penelope said, "Let's give them a couple minutes to cool down and then we'll bring them out for the finale." She walked around the room to the people seated along the wall. With her microphone in hand she walked up to a girl and said, "How do you like our little competition?"

The girl responded, "It's interesting. I don't quite understand it all, but it's funny to watch those guys getting poked in the butt." A few members in the crowd laughed.

Penelope walked over to a guy and said, "And what about you?"

He responded, "Well, I don't know why those two are doing it, but I never laughed so hard in my life. I'm just glad it's not me down there."

In the center of the room the screens were pulled away. The crowd said, "Aw," in unison as Chris and Todd came into view. Now they were completely dressed in their old-fashioned lace-up dresses, petticoats, and fishnet stockings. Each held a delicate parasol which they slowly twirled. Over flowing curly locks they wore elaborate feathered headpieces.

Penelope said, "Oh, look at our girls now. They've been through marriage and hard times in the work force. And now, for no good reason I can think of, they're transported to a nineteenth century brothel."

Chris and Todd turned and looked at each other in surprise. Chris started to say, "But I didn't see this part in ..."

He was cut off when Penelope loudly addressed the audience, "This is it, everyone. The first girl to satisfy ten customers will win this competition." As she said that seven guys dressed only in leather chaps and cowboy hats rushed in from the side followed by Todd's date, groom, and doctor, the latter three naked from the waist down. "Remember, Candy, you've got to satisfy five customers with your mouth and five with your ass."

Chris stood there looking dumbfounded in his elaborate get-up. Penelope tapped her wrist and said, "You better get going, the clock is ticking. You've got a five-minute head start on Tiffany which you're currently wasting." Chris looked at the people seated along the wall. Dozens of faces were staring at him, some laughing, some pointing. He looked at his customers lined up along the bed. He turned and looked at Todd who was standing nearby with a scowl. Penelope said, "Thirty seconds wasted, Candy." As Todd realized Chris was hesitating he started to smile. When Chris saw this he strengthened his resolve and ran over to the bed. He got on his knees and started vigorously sucking the first cock which belonged to a tall blonde cowboy with a great smile.

Incredibly, by the time Penelope told Todd he could start Chris had worked his way through five cowboys and was nearly finished with his sixth. He was jacking the cock with his hand and working the head in and out of his mouth when one of the girls sitting on the side near him got up out of her chair and said, "Hey, dummy, that's number six. The lady said you only had to do five."

Chris said, "Oh, that's right." He pulled the cock out of his mouth with a pop, wiped his mouth with the back of his wrist, and then stood up and started taking his dress off.

Penelope walked up to him and said, "What a voracious appetite you have, Candy." Chris grinned sheepishly.

Meanwhile, just a few feet away Todd was looking over his seven cowboys plus Chris' date, groom, and butler. He glanced to his left and realized that Chris was already halfway done. He started to lose heart and then an idea suddenly came to him. He quickly shucked off his dress and petticoat and hopped up on the bed dressed in only his bra, garters, and fishnet stockings. He pulled a cowboy onto the bed in front of him and also gestured for one to get behind him at the edge of the bed. He quickly worked the cock into an erect state with his mouth. This turned on the cowboy behind him and he also got hard. He slipped his cock into Todd's ass and Todd was speared at both ends, both men busily pumping away.

Still struggling with his dress, Chris said, "Hey, that's not fair. That's some kind of foul. I would have done that if I thought of it."

Penelope said, "But you didn't think of it, Candy. You better stop arguing and get back to work."

Chris struggled some more and finally said, "Oh, forget this." He shrugged off his panties and dove onto the bed. He got on his hands and knees and flipped his dress and petticoat up and slapped his own ass and said, "Come and get it." The remaining cowboys and the three other guys happily obliged.

It came down to the last customer, Tiffany's butler fucking Todd's ass and Todd's doctor fucking Chris' ass. They were taking longer since each had already come once already. On different beds but nearly side by side Chris and Todd were doing everything they could to get their gentlemen off. They wiggled their asses and grunted and cooed in pleasure. Chris peeked his head out from under his dress and his face was flushed. He yelled out, "Come on, give it to me."

In the crowd people were getting excited. Wagers were being laid. People shifted seats, first to watch Chris getting reamed, next to watch Todd panting as his ass was thoroughly fucked. Finally, the entire audience stood up in anticipation of the conclusion.

Both the butler and doctor were groaning loud enough to be heard above the din. The butler suddenly slumped over. Samantha ran in and checked out the situation. She nodded her head and she delicately pulled the butler off of Todd and stood him up. Todd stumbled at first, but then found his legs. Penelope walked over and held his hand above his head. "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner. Tiffany." The crowd roared and Todd smiled.

Nearby the doctor grunted once more and came in Chris' ass. He got up and walked to the side then Chris got up off of the bed and stood dejectedly. In the crowd money exchanged hands.

Penelope leaned over and whispered into Todd's ear. She said, "I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with you, Tiffany. I didn't know you had that much slut in you." Todd smiled at the compliment.

**********

An hour later Chris and Todd were back in their room. Their ears were still ringing from the loud music and raucous crowd. Penelope had led them to their room and she was getting ready to leave. Chris and Todd started getting ready for bed. Chris stopped Penelope before she got out the door and said, "Miss Penelope, who won the contest? I know Tiffany won the competition tonight, but what about the whole thing?"

Penelope said, "Shush now. You two get a good night's sleep. I'm sure you're both exhausted. You've both been well fucked. Just think how many cocks you took in your mouth and ass. We'll talk about the rest later." She exited the room.

Chris and Todd put on their nighties eyeing each other warily. They crawled into bed and while they usually slept quite close together, each one was as far to the edge of the bed as possible. After a few minutes in silent darkness, Chris relented and said, "Congratulations."

Through a clenched jaw Todd said, "Thanks."

Chris said, "What's up your butt? You won the competition tonight and you're still mad at me for some reason."

Todd turned in bed to face Chris and said, "You know very well why I'm made at you, you slut." He reached over and slapped Chris' face.

Chris slapped back and they were soon embroiled in a slap fight on the bed. Todd said, "You knew I had feelings for Rick and then took him for yourself."

Chris stopped slapping and said, "Wait a minute. Rick? You mean from this morning?"

Todd slapped Chris again on the face and said, "Don't play dumb with me, you whore." Todd started to cry as he slapped feebly at Chris.