Best Kept Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickey pulled her up to sit facing him on his lap without ever letting his wonderfully hard cock slip out of her. They sat holding onto one another and Leslie pivoted her hips causing his rod to rotate around inside her. She liked the feeling, but decided that she wanted to be on top, so she pushed him down onto his back, rocking her pelvis forward and back.

"Oh, yes," Mickey murmured, delighted by the exquisite feeling this position produced. Tilting his head up, he could see her pussy sliding on his cock and her clitoris peeking out. He reached out and stroked it with his finger.

"Ooooh eeeee," Leslie yelped, loving the additional stimulus. In fact, she loved it so much, she stepped up her thrusts and they were soon bouncing on the berth. However, when she felt the entire boat start to sway, she slowed down again, leaning back on her hands and easing forward and backward on his slippery cock.

In this position, as sexually charged as the two were, they couldn't last, and they came nearly simultaneously doing their best to stifle their moans and groans. Finally spent, Leslie rolled off of Mickey lying on her side facing away from him. He instantly molded his frame to hers, spooning her.

"Oh, Mickey," Leslie said, still breathing heavily, "That was the best! I never knew it could be so fantastic."

Behind her, he smiled, not only pleased with himself for making her feel that way, but also because she had made him feel the same. "I know exactly what you mean."

"If I had any doubts before, I know now that we were meant to be together."

"Strange how things happen."

Twisting her head back, she pulled his up so they could kiss. Mickey shoveled his arm underneath her far enough so that his palm was cupping her breast. He was able to finger her nipple. The emotion he felt just from their lips touching was so strong his other hand naturally went down her abdomen to stroke her pussy, which was leaking their cum cocktail.

"Mmmmm," Leslie uttered, smiling, and she reached behind her to latch on to his semi-flaccid, gooey penis. She felt it start to rise again after only a few strokes.

Turnabout being fair play, Mickey fondled her snatch harder until she was moaning for more. He turned her more onto her back, draping her thigh over his hip and aimed his now rigid dick into her messy hole. It slid right in with a mind of its own. In this position, he was able to simultaneously suck her nipple.

Harmonious moans escaped her lips. But she quickly, strangely stopped him. "Wait, let me get out of these miserable clothes so we can do this right."

"I didn't think there was anything wrong with the way we've done it so far," Mickey quipped.

"No, but this will make it even better," Leslie said, slipping off of the berth and stepping out of the small stateroom into the salon.

Mickey followed for no particular reason, but was glad he did when he saw her slip off her blouse and then grab onto the mast with both hands and wiggle her ass to allow her skirt to slide down. That was too irresistible, so when she was completely nude, he moved in behind her, and when she stuck her rear out to tease him, he pointed his cock at her hole and slipped it in. She giggled at the naughtiness of it, but just as quickly bent a bit more to give him better access. With a slight squat also, Mickey soon had a rhythm going. He reached around and held onto her tits, making a hand bra, then dropped his right hand down to finger her clit.

"Oh, yeah," she mewled, and then rotated her behind on his cock. She loved the feeling of it doing a dance inside her.

But it also caused him to slip out, so Mickey pulled her backwards returning to the stateroom and down onto the berth in a sitting position. Leslie hefted herself up, guided his penis back inside of her and started bouncing on him again. Once more, he reached around to fondle her breasts.

Finally, they both lay back down with Leslie on top. He continued pumping her until she came again in a glorious orgasm, and it caused him to climax a few moments later. For him, while it wasn't as explosive, all that mattered was that it was Leslie he was coming with and that made it better than any orgasm he had ever had in his life.

She slid off of him to the side still on her back and tilted her head so they could cap off their lovemaking with a deeply affectionate kiss. They followed that up staring profoundly into each other's eyes and smiling. And that gesture said as much, if not more, than anything else they had done.

* * *

And so went the remainder of the night—or dream. The first time Mickey awoke in the morning he tried desperately to go back to sleep and recapture the excitement of his dream world. But to his disappointment, the most he could manage was to doze intermittently for about an hour.

Finally, with the increased sound of the marina and waterfront area coming to life, Mickey could no longer sleep anyway, so he sat up. He glanced at the other side of the bed. He expected no more than what he saw: nothing, an empty bed. Still, he had to look.

Mickey sighed and laid down again. Suddenly, he didn't feel like doing a damned thing. He'd lost both his wife and, what is more important, the woman he truly loved. What was left?

Mickey knew he was slipping into the inevitable depressive reaction. But this time he didn't care. He dragged himself through an unenthusiastic shower, all the while wondering why the hell he was even bothering. It wasn't until he reached for a fresh blade for his razor that he saw a purpose in his morning ritual today.

Mickey eyed the blade seriously, and then glanced at his wrist.

Why not?

The question was, did he have the nerve?

He manipulated the blade for a firmer grasp. "The things people do in the name of love," he said aloud.

"Then don't shave on my account!"

"What? Ahhh!" Mickey swung around so sharply and was so totally surprised to see Leslie standing there he squeezed the razor blade and sliced quite a nasty cut in his forefinger. "Leslie!"

"Yes. Whom else were you expecting?"

"Then it wasn't a dream!"

"What? What are you talking about?" She glanced down at his finger. "My God, you're bleeding!" She grabbed his hand, shoved it under the faucet and turned on the cold water.

Mickey offered no resistance. In fact, he seemed oblivious to what she was doing. Instead, he noticed that her petit frame was clad only in one of his large T-shirts. Her nipples made distinct impressions in the front of the shirt and, further down, the patch of her pubic hair was vaguely visible.

"Last night was real. It wasn't a dream," he repeated.

The cut in his finger was not nearly as bad as it first seemed. When the bleeding had stopped, Leslie said, "It certainly seemed real to me. Besides, I thought we were through dreaming about each other."

"That's wonderful!" Mickey exclaimed. "I woke up alone in bed and thought I'd dreamed it all."

Leslie smiled. "Sorry, pal; you're stuck with me now."

"That's all I want."

"Good. Then get dressed, breakfast is almost ready. Today is an important day. We have the rest of our lives to begin."

"Wrong. We have a new life to begin, so let's get started."

THE END