All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude I seriously wish you ended all the stories in literotica. As long as there's no raac haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU GIVE IN TO THE DAUGHTER WHO IS PUSHING FOR A RECONCILIATION!! SHE WASN'T MARRIED TO THE SKANK, HER FUTURE WITH BOTH WERE LIMITED TILL SHE MOVED ON!!

The cuck should not have given in

KirkelKirkelover 1 year ago

Just wish you’d come back. Hate or love for others but I just love seeing great alternatives

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I

Didn't like the ending but it doesn't matter your no around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty realistic. Surprising they even got that close to getting back together. Not surprising that trust could not be repaired. Both tried. Didn't work. Her betrayal was massive but she was repentant and he gamely tried, but couldn't get past the breach of trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is your idea of reconcilation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The SLUT gene may go inactive, but only temporarily. It forces the carrier ……eventually…….to seek out strange. Guaranteed she was fucking Darren during the attempted reconciliation with the MC. Once a cheater, always a cheater / a SLUT will SLUT / both are as true as a bear will shit in the woods. Now I have nothing against sluts…..they make GREAT fucks……just don’t marry one or try being in an exclusive relationship with them. They don’t understand the word exclusive…..doubt they could even spell it. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with the commenter 2 months ago, starting with "Pretty realistic." They indeed got close but he couldn't trust after such a massive betrayal. She did what she could afterwards but nit enough to heal his pain. Possibly he needed some counseling, but honestly her betrayal was too big. Her part about she tried saying "no" and the asshole took her anyways, woukd mean one thing by if it were a couple times, but they fucked repeatedly over a year. She could have gotten help, gone to her husband, many options in that time. She liked the naughtiness and nit being in control. She came to crave it. Unfortunately she also denied her husband in terms of time, intimacy, sex, and new sexual activities, giving that all to thr glassblower. Trust is only rebuilt with time and with both sides working for it. Even then they would have a shadow of their marriage. Betrayal was too extreme.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Too bad the bitch daughter didn't get get just Karmic desserts :(

argomez99argomez9910 months ago

He needed to realize that for the new relationship with Sarah to work, the trust he needed to give her was something that she didn't deserve and could NEVER deserve. He was waiting for her to earn it, when in reality, is was something that he could only gift. He became frustrated that her slate could never be cleaned to his satisfaction.

argomez99argomez9910 months ago

"You'll never find anyone better than me. Don't mess this up." "All you have to do is get your head out of your ass and realize I'm the best thing that ever happened to you."

"The only reason you're here, Sarah, is because I met you in the second grade and we had a great history, hada great story. EVERYONE knows that almost ANYONE would be better than you."

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

My only complaint is when she ask him to trust her and then he explains. Not with the author but happens in a lot of LW stories and to which makes this more realistic and believable than most stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice try at a save. The original, however, was way too much a fems rule, cucks are loyal and stupid to be saved though.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

No matter what, once trust is wounded - or destroyed - it is almost impossible to completely silence the niggling doubts.

Even though they both tried, it just couldn't be fixed in this case.

At leat they each found another love in their lives...

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

5 stars for Great Writing! Obvious wife cheated with Darren when she broke dates with Hubby. She is a Slut, Whore, Liar and a Cheater. She Loves the "thrill" of doing something she shouldn't. Hubby can't EVER trust her again and it is all her fault. When I finally figured out that wife#4 was cheating, I went to a Hypnotherapist to try to change myself so that it wouldn't bother me. LOL, I freaked out and left. It didn't work out so well. Cheating destroys the Spouse in so many ways. When your spouse cheats on you it makes you doubt your value to the marriage to your spouse. LOL, turns out it didn't have anything to do with me. She was just sick mentally, and constantly craved "men on the side" eventually leaving me for my best friend. LOL, BTW that really destroys you. Just wanted to point out how realistic this FTDS version is. Very accurate. As much as I wanted to "make up" when your spouse "cheats" Severe damage is done to the spouse and the relationship. As many have said, "It is almost impossible" to restore trust. Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"You'll never find anyone better than me." That really sums her up doesn't it? A person who feels entitled, has no real repentance, and is completely delusional. If she had any true consideration for her ex she would stay as far away as possible. Well written! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is no coming back from a looooong myltimonth affair except for crazy unusual circumstances and even then depends on the personality of the aggrieved spouse. They tried but there simply was no solution. No way back. It happens. Ultimately Sarah blew it and is forced to settle for a lesser love in Darren. She wanted reconciliation badly and tried a lot of things to make it happen along with her daughter, but just no solution to that errant equation.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Liked how you did this, nice simple and near truth ending.

jflindersjflinders6 months ago

I'd have preferred to see FTDS leave this one alone. The problem is that the circumstances are so bad that the several chapters of the husband considering reconciling, then this ending with the parties actually making nice, reconciling and making love in circumstances that make it ridiculous to consider really doesn't leave room for a successful salvage operation without changing the characters into different people. Sometimes impossible plots are beyond saving.

redboat7redboat75 months ago

Great Story!! I also like Buster2U 's Comment..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once the trust is gone, it's impossible to fully recover. Sad but true. Of course there's a simple and effective method to avoid this hassle: don't cheat or purposefully mislead your SO. :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So does Darren know of her past as a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Regurgitating the same old shit for most of the story. Fucking waste of time reading this

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Yeah, this continuation should never have been written. I took a squiz at the original before reading this and you basically butchered the narrative simply for the reason that in your world, cheaters never get forgiveness and relationships never reconcile, even though clearly that's where the story was heading (by your own admission).

<>

The other huge problem I have is with the reasoning here for the split. It would be one thing if he came to the conclusion that he couldn't get over it and even trust her a little bit again if it was still relatively early in the process, like a year or two even, but this story picks up basically 4 years after he caught her. That's too long for someone with this guys level of insecurity to stay orbiting his ex-wife. It's a level of unbelievability bordering on those protagonists who happen to be ex-green beret/navy seals with uncles in the CIA/NSA and best friends who are crack lawyers.

<>

Basically you didn't sell the ending you chose.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
@ Trainerofbimbos

It wasn't written for you. It wasn't written for any of the sad-sack cuck losers that get off on cheating sluts humiliating husband's.

It was written for those of us with morals, that believe evil people shouldn't prosper, and innocent people shouldn't have to take the blame for other people's moral shortcomings.

You prefer the original? Good for you, then go stay on your side of the cuck divide, and let us honest, normal people read what was clearly intended for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boring…..

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Stupid! She cheated for months and somehow can't get it through her head that she's an untrustworthy slut and far beneath this man

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Good ending, but our hero needed therapy, and they probably needed couple's therapy if they were to have a chance.

Since slut had such an egregious affair, reconciliation is not necessary, but they did not try much more than dating, and talking, with each other as a way to fix things. If they wanted to be together, they needed more, different, effort.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I like it. It shows that even when you attempt to fix a broken marriage due to cheating, the one who was cheated on has a hard time trusting not just the cheater but anyone you date because you are emotionally and mentally scarred and that trust may never come. The only problem I had was the fact that he put himself through emotional distress and was made to relive everything to try to appease his daughter. That’s the harm that cheating does as well as divorce usually, people outside the two involved get hurt and that’s unfair to all of them. Just sit down like an adult with your significant other and explain how you feel. It will be uncomfortable but less so than being punched in the gut when you see/hear you are being cheated on.

KiwihunterKiwihunter26 days ago

Another wimp who can't control his emotions or thoughts. A gutless snivelling coward who lacks mental control and self discipline. I suppose he shows his lack of intelligence by the fact that he is superstitious believing in a deity

enderlocke77enderlocke7724 days ago

that was a bit boring but i didnt read the others. not that ur still around anymore. wish someone else would have picked up ur mantel. so many unfinished stories coming out :(

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous