Best of Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me tighter and whispered, "John, I'm so sorry..." I put my finger over her lips and told her ever so softly, "We are both sorry, we both made mistakes, but now we are together and all of that is in the past."

"Now, tell me what was the big hurry?"

Maggie started to laugh and hugged me, "Your introduction to fatherhood is going to be KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION."

I gave out a really loud laugh. Everyone turned to look, and then they smiled and went back to doing what they had been doing.

I sat back in the seat and with a grin on my face, holding my Maggie in my arms. The only way I can possibly express the feeling I had, is to paraphrase the last line of Robert Browning's poem Pippa's Song; Maggie's in my arms- all's right with the world.

All too soon the bus reached our stop, Maple Grove. I had to let Maggie go and we got off the bus and walked hand in hand to the elementary school where the graduation was to take place.

As we walked Maggie told me that Katie had spent the afternoon at a classmate's house, a boy in her class, who lived down the block from their home. The little boy's mother, Fran and Maggie were quite close. Fran and her Husband took both children to school that evening.

When we arrived, Fran and her husband Max had saved a seat for Maggie. However, one of Maggie's friends moved so that I was able to get the seat next to her.

When Maggie introduced us, Fran's eyes widened and she gripped my hand with hers and then hugged me. Obviously, she knew about me.

The auditorium was decorated to the hilt. Signs saying, congratulations, Hooray for the graduates, ribbons and streamers were all over.

After about fifteen minutes, spent telling Fran and Max about my trip and meeting up with Maggie, Pomp and Circumstances began to play. The auditorium went silent, a few seconds later the procession of young graduates started. There were about thirty children in the procession.

The boys were dressed in a royal blue cap and gown and the girls were dressed in a white cap and gown. They all had gold tassels hanging from the mortarboard. Then I saw her. Katherine, Katie, my daughter, she was beautiful. Blonde hair to just below her shoulders, done up in long curls. The biggest blue eyes I have ever seen, which got even bigger when she spotted Maggie.

She began to smile and wave frantically, but keeping her hand below her waist. They had been told not to wave. I'm sure that no one but Maggie and I saw the wave. Just as I was sure that no one saw any of the other children waving.

Fran leaned over to us and said, "I did up her hair a little, I hope you don't mind."

Maggie laughed and said, "Its beautiful, thanks." Then she leaned to me and whispered, "Fran wants a daughter so bad. But, they have two boys. Katie has become her surrogate daughter."

The children paraded up to the stage and stood in a line. First they sang some songs. Then five children stepped forward. Each one of the five gave a short speech. Katie was the third to speak and she told the audience just why she likes school. She was perfect.

Then they gave out diplomas. There was so much noise during the conferring of the diplomas with the clapping and cheering that you couldn't hear the principal call out the names. Once all of the diplomas were handed out the children were dismissed.

Katie came running over to Maggie and jumped into her arms. "Was I good Mommy? Did you like my speech?" she screeched.

Maggie picked her up, hugging and kissing her, saying, "You were wonderful and your speech was great."

Maggie then turned to me and said, "Katie, I want you to meet someone very, very special. This is John."

Katie held out her hand and said "Hi, John, My name is Katherine, but Mommy and everybody calls me Katie...but I like KATE better."

I held her hand and said with a trembling voice, "Then I will call you Kate, if that's okay with you."

Kate beamed and said, "Yes, I like that." Then she turned in Maggie's arms and said, "Mommy, John is going to call me Kate."

I then said to Maggie and Kate, "This is a very important day and I think that we should celebrate, so I was thinking that I would take you two beautiful ladies out to dinner."

Kate's face brightened, "I love to go out to dinner." Maggie was quietly laughing.

I went on, "The problem is, that I have never been in Maple Grove before and I don't know where to go."

Kate brightened up and said, "We could go to Chucky Cheese's. It's my favorite in the whole wide world."

Maggie just shook her head and quietly laughed.

I have no idea what I ate or if it was even edible. I was so completely taken with Maggie and our daughter. We talked, laughed and enjoyed one another; I had the time of my life.

Kate has the most wonderful laugh and she giggled all of the time. I felt like a little kid, teasing them and telling funny stories.

We got to Maggie's house at about 8:30 pm.

Maggie took Kate up stairs to wash and get into her pajamas. I sat down in a big armchair in the living room. They were back down within ten minutes. Kate had a book in her hand.

"John will you read me a story before bedtime?"

"Of course I will," I answered.

Kate yelled "Yea," and jumped into my lap. "It's The Princess' Story," she giggled as she handed me the book.

Maggie groaned and said, "We have only read it at least a million times," as she went into the kitchen to get us some wine.

"But, John hasn't read it yet, Mommy," Kate giggled.

So I started reading The Princess' Story. I received rave reviews for the Prince and Ogre voices but left much to be desired with the princess' voice.

After reading for a few minutes I realized that my Kate had fallen asleep. She was cuddled up to me, breathing softly, looking absolutely angelic. I put the book down and just watched her sleep on my lap.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I sat there with my daughter in my arms. I had only known her for a few hours, but I loved her beyond description.

Maggie came back into the living room and stood silently watching me with our daughter. After a few moments she came over and said, "I'll take her up to bed."

I looked up at Maggie and said, "Can I carry her up?"

Maggie smiled, "Of course, come I'll go up with you."

I carried my precious daughter up the stairs into her bedroom; I laid her on the bed and covered her. I stood there with tears running down my face and watched her sleep. Maggie came over to me and put her arm around my waist. I put mine around hers and pulled her close. We stood there for a few more moments and then we turned and went down stairs, holding hands.

We sat on the sofa and Maggie put her head on my shoulder and said, "I am almost afraid to do anything or even leave the room, I am afraid that when I come back you won't be here or I will wakeup and find my self alone in bed."

I sighed and said, "I know how you feel, but believe me, I am here and I am not going to lose you again."

I leaned to her and lightly kissed her lips. In a soft low voice I said, "Maggie, lets get married. Will you marry me?"

Maggie hugged me tight, "John, don't you think..." she picked up her head looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, let's get married. I want to be your wife and I want you to be my husband, no more waiting, no more being alone. John, I love you so much."

She pulled me into her and pressed her lips against mine, in a passionate kiss. I had one hand on the back of her head, my fingers were entangled in her hair, pulling her into me as my other hand roamed up and down her back. I opened my mouth and our tongues met. I pulled her into me trying to meld our bodies into one, so that we could never be apart again.

Maggie took my hand in hers and placed it on her breast, just as she did that first time we made love, so many years ago. This time I didn't really need the encouragement, but I felt a pull on my heartstrings and knew that all's right with the world.

I wanted to just rip the clothes off of her body, but I fought the urge, as I wanted to savor each and every moment of our lovemaking.

I began to unbutton her blouse and she sat there smiling at me. Slowly, I removed her blouse. I was very deliberate with my movements, sliding the blouse off her shoulders, down her arms and dropping it onto the ground.

Maggie picked up on my desire to relish each and every moment of loving. She was as slow and deliberate in removing my shirt as I had been removing hers.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. As I slipped it off her I once again gazed upon the treasures that were her breasts. I lowered my head and kissed and softly sucked each nipple until it was erect. Her breasts although a bit larger, were firm and almost without sag.

As I feasted my eyes on her I unzipped the back of her skirt and pulled it off. I pushed her panty hose and panties over her hips and dropped them to the floor.

Maggie lay back on the sofa and I once again gazed on her beautiful body. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her. Her stomach was flat and firm. I realized that I wanted this woman, I needed this woman, I desired this woman.

She held her arms out to me and I went to her. Our lips met in a hard, passionate kiss. Our tongues meeting and dancing. My hands were exploring her body, as her hands explored mine.

Our kiss broke and I began to kiss her face and neck. Slowly moving to her neck and down to her breast. I kissed the pink, erect nipples and sucked them into my mouth. Maggie was moaning, "John, oh my god, you're making me feel so good. Please suck me. Please love me. It's been so long. I have to have you."

I left her breasts and slowly moved to her stomach, kissing and licking her belly button. I continued kissing her, moving lower and lower. When I reached the top of her pubic triangle, I breathed in that aroma, the bouquet of her sex.

It was intoxicating, it was an aphrodisiac, it was totally addicting, and I knew that I would never be able to leave it again. Like an alcoholic, who has not been able to have a drink, when I inhaled, I was once again hooked.

Now I had to taste her. I tried to go slow but that siren song of her sex was impossible to resist and I went directly to those sweet, pink, wet nether lips.

I kissed her and after licking my lips, I rammed my tongue into her vagina. The taste was divine. I drank it in, savoring it on my tongue and in my mouth. Lapping and eating it up like a starving man.

I furiously attacked her with my tongue and mouth, licking and sucking her free flowing juices. I wanted more and more, I wanted to get deeper and deeper into her. I wanted to be submersed in her love. To be completely overwhelmed by her, to become part of her physically as well as spiritually.

All the while Maggie was moaning my name and telling me how much she loved me. Her hands were on my head, her fingers were gripping my hair. Pulling me into her.

Her legs were spread, one foot on the floor and the other on the back of the sofa.

I was kneeling on the floor. In a position of a supplicant seeking fulfillment and the love of this goddess. Worshiping her, hoping that my offering of pleasure was worthy of her. Knowing that I couldn't possibly love her any more. But, also knowing that she loved me like no other.

I moved my hand to her vagina as I moved my lips up to that button of pleasure. I stuck one and then two fingers into her and slowly moved them around that hot, sopping velvet sheath.

When I began to lick and suck the erect little nubbin, Maggie let out a long high pitch moan. Her body writhed under me and her hands pushed my head harder into her vagina. Then as her first orgasm hit she rammed a pillow over her face and screamed. Her body went stiff and she humped my face wildly. I attacked her clitoris vigorously as my fingers sawed in and out of her hot, tight vagina. Again and again she shook, spasming as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

Maggie eventually calmed and I rose up and lay next to her. We held each other closely.

"Oh, John, you have brought me back to life. I am alive again." Maggie said to me. "Please make love to me."

"Maggie, I have wanted this for the last five years."

I kissed her. Holding her close and moving on top of her. Once again she parted her legs for me and I moved between them. She reached down, took my dick in her hand and stroked it as she guided it to her most sacred of places.

I pushed my hips forward, my dick easily sliding between the lips of her hot wet labia. I

went completely into her in that one push.

I stopped with my dick completely buried in my beloved. She smiled and whispered, "Welcome home, my sweet John."

Yes, I realized that I was in fact home. This is where I belonged and this is the place I should have never left. I should have gone after her, fought for her. But, none of that mattered now. I was home.

I began to move. Pulling my dick out of her and plunging back into her. Over and over I rammed my dick in and out of her.

Maggie wrapped her legs around mine as she moved with me. We moved faster and faster as the passion grew. We were slamming our bodies together. But, this was not a mindless animal rut, it was a wild, passionate, joining of two people in love. Two people who had been parted by circumstances and were now celebrating their reunion.

I felt Maggie start to tremble and I knew that she was close to having another orgasm. She panted in my ear, "John, please cum with me. I want to cum together."

I couldn't have held off even if I wanted to. I was going to find that pleasure with my Maggie.

Her trembling grew stronger and she began to scream, but to stifle it she rammed her mouth onto my chest. At first only using my chest as a gag, but then as the pleasure grew she bit into the flesh.

As she bit, I began to cum into her. The pleasure of my orgasm was escalated by the pain of her bite. The combination of the pleasure and pain made the whole experience absolutely mind shattering. I almost passed out because of the overload to my senses. I groaned into her neck and ejaculated shot after shot of my life making fluid into her body.

Eventually my orgasm eased as did hers. We lay on the sofa holding each other tightly. I kissed her lips and could taste the flavor of my blood.

It took her a few moments to realize that she had drawn blood from my chest. When she noticed she started to get really upset. I quickly quieted her and laughingly told her that it was nothing. That it would heal before long and if it scarred up it would be a sign of her love for me.

She smiled, "If that's a sign of my love, then you will be a mass of scars very soon, because I love you more than life itself."

She got up and cleaned the bite and put antibiotics and a bandage on it. We put our shirts on and then sat there cuddling.

Maggie asked how Mom and Becky were and I remembered that I was supposed to call. Maggie laughed that they were probably going crazy wondering how our reunion went. I told her that I didn't tell them about Kate, I didn't know what was going to happen and if I had told them they would go crazy wanting to see her and they would drive each other nuts.

Maggie looked at me and asked, "Were you afraid that I wouldn't want you, John?"

"I didn't know, I hoped that you would ... but there was a twinge of doubt. I'm sorry, my love, I shouldn't have worried."

We hugged and Maggie agreed that it would be best not to say anything before we went back on Thursday.

"Thursday? We're going back on Thursday?" I asked, "Why on Thursday?"

Maggie looked at me like I was nuts. "Phyllis' wedding?"

That threw me for a loop and I gasped, "Phyllis is getting married? She never said a word. But, then most of the time we were together it was about you and Kate."

As we were talking the phone rang and Maggie laughed as she glanced at the caller ID. "Speak of the devil, its Phyllis."

An evil grin went across her face. "I'll fix her, just listen and keep quiet."

Maggie pushed the speaker button and said, "Phyl, what a wonderful surprise."

"Hi, Maggie. How is everything?"

"Everything is just fine. In fact we had some excitement today."

"What was that, Maggie?" Phyllis asked in an excited voice.

"KINDERGARTEN GRAUATION!" Maggie said loudly.

"You would have loved it," Maggie continued. "Katie gave a speech about how much she loves school. She was wonderful, she wasn't afraid and she spoke in a loud clear voice, 'Just like Aunty Phyl told me.'"

Phyllis just said "Oh." You could hear the disappointment in her voice.

I was doubled over with my face in a pillow to stop the laughter. Maggie was thoroughly enjoying herself."

"Anything else happen today?" Phyllis ventured.

"Yes, we went out to dinner. You will never guess the restaurant Katie picked. She was really knocked out when she got home. She fell asleep listening to The Princess' Story."

"The Princess' Story? What again." Phyllis said.

"Of course, The Princess' Story, what else. But she fell asleep and John carried her upstairs and put her to bed."

Silence.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" Phyllis screamed and then started to laugh.

You could hear a man's laugh in the background. Then he said, "Just a little pay back for Phyllis' not mentioning me or inviting John to the wedding?"

"Something like that, uh...I'm sorry, I don't know what to call you. You see neither of our fiancés told me your name," I answered.

"I'm Matthew, but please call me Matt," he said.

Phyllis interrupted, "Did you say fiancé? That is kind of quick, isn't it?"

"Yea, after only five years and one daughter, we decide to get married," I laughed.

"That isn't what I meant." Then in a quiet shaky voice Phyllis said, "I'm so happy that you two are together...I just..."

"We know Phyl...we know. But, it's almost 11:30 out there and we have to call John's mother and sister, they are probably going nuts wondering what happened. We will see you Thursday. Bye now."

Phyllis then said, "By the way I spoke to your Mother, John, and I invited her and Becky to the wedding. So go call your mother and let her know. Oh. I didn't say anything about Katie, since she didn't say anything."

"We thought it's probably best not to tell them, they would go nuts waiting." Maggie added.

"Well we will see you on Thursday...no probably on Friday or I will see you on Saturday; your mother will never give Katie up. Bye." Phyllis said.

All of a sudden Matt spoke up, "John, as it seems that no one else is going to, I want to invite you to the wedding."

I laughed, "Thank you Matt. Does that mean I sit on your side at the church?"

"You will do no such thing, Johnnie..."

Maggie laughed and said, "Don't worry Phyl, he will be sitting with his daughter."

"Sorry, Matt, but if it's a choice between you and Kate, you come in around tenth," I interjected.

"I wouldn't expect it to be any other way," He laughed.

We then said our goodbyes and hung up. I immediately called Mom. She was so happy to hear from me and was overjoyed to talk to Maggie. We talked for and while and she told us about Phyllis calling and inviting them to the wedding. We didn't talk too long as Mom said that we would be able to catch up on Thursday.

Becky told us that she would be at the airport when we landed. We said goodbye and hung up.

As we were talking, Maggie and I were sitting on the couch. Maggie had her legs across mine. Although she had the blouse on it wasn't buttoned and I could see most of her breast. I began to get an erection.

Maggie noticed it and began to stroke me. As she did I became as hard as a rock and I put one hand on her breast and the other between her legs. I leaned over to her and kissed her.

She smiled and turned moving her legs over and straddling me. She rubbed my dick on the wet lips of her labia. The feeling was heavenly. She lifted up and I positioned my dick at the entrance of her vagina. She lowered herself until she was fully impaled on my dick.