Best Served Cold...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was so proud of himself as he watched her wrapping her body up in her robe, and he decided that as a memento he wanted to take a picture of her ass and pussy. Jodie protested until he mentioned the final $100, then silently and resentfully dropped the robe again as he stood to get his camera from the shelf.

Unaware of the patch of melted ice on the floor, Ryan slipped a little and as he put his hand out to steady himself, he accidentally knocked Jodie's very expensive laptop onto the floor, smashing the screen and casing, and making several tiny components rattle around inside.

Jodie, who had watched this open-mouthed, drew herself up to her full height and, standing face-to-face with her annoying brother found her courage build inside her.

"Okay you bastard," she snarled at him through gritted teeth as she reached out and grabbed a TV remote control from the shelf, "bend the fuck over the desk. You've got $900 to work off."

12