Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he turned Dwayne got down on his knees in front of her; a little moan escaped Jen's lips as Dwayne reached up and pulled the thin straps of her tank top off her shoulders exposing her perky, little breasts. When aroused her nipples give her breasts a nice pointy shape. As hard as they were, as Dwayne tweaked them both between his thumbs and fingers they grew even longer.

As I watched Dwayne rub and pinch her nipples Jen really never seemed to be into it mentally or emotionally. The look in Jen's eyes said that even as Dwayne tweaked her nipples and fondled her breasts that she was true to her word so far. She hadn't become another of his cock obsessed sluts.

Dwayne continued to pinch, squeeze and suck Jen's pointy nipples until she finally began to squirm under his weight. Encouraged by her movement Dwayne continued mauling her tits with a renewed effort. As hard as she tried Jen could no longer deny the pleasure she felt. Moaning and squirming she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her embrace. The look in her eyes no longer revealed indifference, now they held the wild fire of lust and desire.

"Oh....uhm....that's it baby. uah.... I love it when you bite me."

Jen pulled his head in tighter to her breasts and guided his face over each and pulled it away as he help each nipple gently in his teeth, stretching them.

"Uhm..."

"Oh..yeah...."

"Right there baby...."

I had just witnessed first hand the transformation of my sweet innocent Jen, no longer was she my beautiful classy girlfriend. She had experienced lustful desire and succumbed to it. By the end of this night she would no doubt be one Dwayne's sluts. She would be his greatest conquest, a good girl in love with someone else, raised to control her urges and look down on those who indulge in there desires. He had done that which most would think impossible.

Jen still having Dwayne's head in her hands pushed him back onto his knees and stood in front of him. She lifted her skirt over waste and slid her lacey g-string panties down her tan athletic legs. As she stood over him she looked down and said, "Well this is what you've been wanting, don't keep me waiting."

By now we're hours into the whoring of my girl. I've beat my dick sore and came so many times I lost count. But I never lost my arousal even for a minute. Now I couldn't wait to see Dwayne penetrate my petite hard bodied girlfriend. It was like I was in a trance. Jen also seemed to be interested in only one thing and that was about twelve inches and a pound and a half a nigger dick.

Dwayne went down on Jen like bear eatin a honey hole. the sight of his coal black skin against her golden tan skin was so erotic I blew two loads just on the contrast of their skin color.

"Slp...slp...slp..."

"Don't stop, oh...yeah... fuck me with your tongue!"

"Uhm..slp...slp... you're pussy is sweet as honey, slp...slp... you're so hot baby, I can't' wait to get in your tight little fuck tunnel."

"Oh yeah baby...put that big nasty nigger shaft in my pussy..."

"You think you can handle it? You really want to take a big nasty nigger dick in your pretty white pussy?"

"Put it in me... please put it in baby..."

"You got to convince me you really want it and you handle it"

"Baby please fuck me...please please stick the long fat baby maker in my tight pink lust hole"

That's what Dwayne was looking for. He licked from her ass through her slit up to her mouth and slipped his cock head into her pussy in one fluid motion.

When the tip slid in Jen whole body tensed. He pulled out and reinserted the head a little deeper this time. Each time his cock split her lips he pushed a little deeper.

"Oh god girl your shit is tight....! Fuck this is good pussy! Oh my...fuck this pussy is tight..."

"Please be easy... oh god you've got me so full...oh baby please go slow.... it hurts so good baby don't stop...!"

With his first several strokes Dwayne couldn't get much more than his big cock head past the tight opening of Jen's cunt. But using slow steady thrusts he gradually pumped more and more of his massive lust muscle inside her. Each pull left her wanting more while each thrust left her wandering if she could take any more. The harder Dwayne fucked Jen the harder I beat off.

Dwayne carried on with the slow steady fuckin for what seemed like hours until he got the entire shaft in her pussy and his big balls were slapping her ass when he bottomed out.

This is when Dwayne takes control and does it his way. He stretched Jen out nice and slow, he was gentle and attentive. Now she was stretched open and ready to be mounted and bread. Even if there was a condom big enough to cover his massive girth and length he wouldn't wear it. This was Dwayne's pussy now, to do with as he pleased when he pleased, how he pleased.

That's exactly what he did too.

"Now I'm going to show you what a man fucks like, you just a slut like the rest of em. I told you I was going to fuck you and I told you would beg me for this dick before we were through."

Then he unleashed the beast. Jen was laid on the couch with top pulled down below her tits, her skirt up around her waste, her feet on the floor with her legs spread wide as they could and her ass hanging over the edge of the cushion.

Jen's ponytail was all but completely loose. Her makeup had faded and ran, she was covered in sweat. Her tits and neck had bite marks all over and her nipples were so pink and swollen they looked like cherries.

As Dwayne started his final assault on my girl's pussy i began my final assault on myself. With every furious thrust of his cock Jen's whole body was shook. Her tits bounced. Her head bobbed. Her legs flailed wildly around his waste and she screamed, moaned, and begged for more. He fucked her so hard I thought he would drive his cock through her and out her belly. After 20 minutes of furiously pounding Jen's pussy Dwayne picked up speed and lost a little of his rhythm.

"Oh god baby you're going to break me....! Oh fuck yes fuck yes fuck yea....! Don't stop till I'm knocked up! Yes you big dicked nigger! Oh god damn fuck that pussy...! Don't stop till there's a little black bastard growing in me...!"

"Uh..uh..uhm..uh..oh fuck...! You wanna nigger baby huh...! You wanna little big dick baby boy in you...! Oh fuck bitch...oh fuck.. Uhm...uh.uh.uh.here it cums bitch..! Here's your baby you god damn whore....! Oh fu.......ck....! Yea....uh.uh.uh.uh.uhm.......now that's some good pussy."

"That's some good dick. Whoa shit I can't believe that just happened. Whoa my god that was unreal. How can any mere man fuck that good? You must be some kind of god you big dick nasty bastard."

I passed out from exhaustion in my room. When I woke up Jen and Dwayne were laid out asleep in his bed with the door wide open. In the floor outside my door was a piece of paper with my name on it. It was a note from Jen.

It said, "Hey baby, if you're reading this we must still be asleep. Well don't wake us; we had a hell of a night fuckin. But you already know that since you were in your room watching the whole thing. Dwayne told me everything. It's sweet that you believed in me that much. I guess I let you down. But I want you to know that I love you and hope that we can make things work. Oh yeah, as far as the debt from you losing the bet last night, it's not as hard to deep throat it as it looks. I'll help you with it."

12