Beth & Michael - The Road Ahead

Story Info
The lovers reconcile and plan their future.
6.7k words
4.7
44.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
402 Followers

The morning sun just began piercing the east-facing blinds in Michael's bedroom, and a bright ray splashed across Beth's face. She opened her eyes and put her hand up to block the harsh light. When she did, the flawless diamond, nestled in the setting on her left hand, sparkled. She smiled and moved her hand for a few minutes watching the dazzling array the sun created for her.

She looked over at Michael, still sound asleep. She brushed his hair lightly and kissed his forehead. He stirred slightly and began mumbling. Most of it was unintelligible, but she made out the words "love you" and "yes ... don't stop." Beth chuckled and looked down at his crotch. Sure enough, the "covers were raised." She peaked under the blanket and saw that he was sporting some serious morning wood.

Beth gingerly pulled back the covers and began to carefully run the tip of her tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his boner. She couldn't tell what stumbled out of his mouth, but she did hear a moan. She stifled a laugh and became more adventurous, rubbing his length with all of her tongue. His stiff cock grew and throbbed. She switched positions slightly, tucked her hair behind her ear and took the soft head of his dick in her mouth. He moaned, "Uh huh." Beth lightly began tickling his ball sack and sucked more earnestly. Michael's body pushed into the source of his unidentified pleasure.

In a remarkably short period of time, Michael's balls tightened, and Beth prepared for the onslaught. His body suddenly began involuntarily humping her mouth and released a gusher of warm, white, sticky liquid. Beth managed to keep up with the spray and to swallow his special delivery. When he finished, his body collapsed into the mattress, and all the tension left his face. He was sawing timber in no time.

Beth chuckled quietly and covered his newly spent member with the blanket. Then, she reached for his robe and tied the large garment around her. Before she left, he moaned and rolled toward her. "You're so easy," she thought.

Beth walked downstairs and was surprised to find Therese, Michael's mom, sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper and drinking coffee.

"Oh! I didn't think anyone else was up," Beth said.

"Oh, honey, I don't usually sleep worth beans," Therese explained. "What about you? I thought you'd be worn out after yesterday's events."

"I think that's why I woke up actually. I opened my eyes, saw the engagement ring and couldn't go back to sleep," Beth replied.

Therese looked at her over the coffee cup. "You do look like a woman in love," she said as she took another sip.

"I am, Mom. I love your son more than I'm capable of explaining with words. He's such a treasure," Beth said.

Therese smiled. "I like hearing the word, 'Mom,' come out of a feminine mouth for the first time. It makes me feel warm all over."

"I was thinking about that too. When my own Mom is around, I'll call you Therese. When she's not, I really like calling you Mom. You and Dan are like second parents anyway."

Therese got up and walked over to Beth to give her a hug ... a long, tight, warm hug. "I can tell you from the bottom of our hearts that both Dan and I love you as much as if I had given birth to you, so those words make me very happy and proud. Can I get you some coffee?"

"Yes, please! That would be great."

As Therese set down the mug, Beth had a giant yawn. "I guess I need this," she said, smiling.

"I think you're tired from last night," Therese remarked.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked, feigning innocence.

"Honey, you don't have to pretend. It's okay. In fact, I bore witness to some very concrete evidence of the escalation in your relationship one morning when Michael was taking out the trash," Therese said cryptically.

Beth looked bewildered. "I'm not sure I know what that means."

"He was emptying the garbage, and I saw him pour a huge box of papers and magazines into the container out back. I was curious, so I walked outside afterward to see what he'd thrown away. Beth, that trash can was full to the top with Playboy and Penthouse magazines. I picked one up and brought it in to ask him what this was all about. He smiled as innocently as if I'd just asked him whether we needed laundry detergent and informed me that he didn't need them anymore because you are at least 10,000 times more beautiful than any woman who ever appeared in either one of those magazines so they were now very boring." Beth burst out laughing. "Then, he kissed me on the cheek and went out to wash the car." Beth laughed harder. "So, I know you didn't ask to spend the night so you two could get an early start on choir practice."

Beth turned a little red and shrugged shyly as she finished laughing.

"Listen, Sweetie, if Dan and I had to pay a nickel for every time we made love before we got married, we'd still be paying off the debt!" Beth had to scramble for a napkin as she spit coffee out of her mouth from laughing.

"Michael's very lucky, Mom. You are one of the coolest adults I've ever met."

"I'm just not a big fan of hypocrisy. If two young people have been together for a long time and genuinely love each other, they're going to fool around. I mean, if God didn't want us to do it, He wouldn't have made it feel so good, right?"

"Right," Beth said still giggling.

Therese leaned toward Beth. "And, if the son is anything like his Dad, honey, you better make sure you get a durable mattress!" she whispered.

"On that score, I can report that the acorn didn't fall far from the tree."

They both turned when they heard a noise, and Michael was sleepily trudging downstairs in a t-shirt and boxers, yawning incessantly. "What are you two doing up so early? What are you talking about?" he asked as he walked over and kissed the top of Beth's head as he hugged her.

"Forestry," she answered. Therese winked at her, and Beth smiled.

"Huh?" Michael asked as he yawned again.

"What are you doing up so early? You always sleep in on the weekend," Therese remarked.

"It was awfully cold and lonely in there," he replied. He yawned again.

"You need to go back to bed before you fall asleep standing up," Beth said.

He made a puppy-dog face and said, "But, I'll get scared if I have to go back by myself."

"Oh, go on, you two," Therese said. "We have a big day planned, so get your rest while you can."

"But, what about you, Mom? I was enjoying just sitting here and talking," Beth said.

"Me too, Darling, but we'll have time later. It is awfully early."

She punched Michael in the shoulder and said, "Okay, Mr. Lonely, you win."

He picked Beth up in his arms and carried her toward the stairs. "See you later, Mom," he called over his shoulder.

"Okay," Therese replied. "I may need you to take out the trash later!" Beth burst out laughing again.

"Why is that funny?" he asked as they went up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Michael let Beth down so she could stand, and he untied the big terrycloth robe. He smiled when he saw her delightfully naked body. He picked her up again and gently laid her on the bed. He ripped off his t-shirt and dropped his boxers, revealing a very erect penis.

"You're lucky Mr. Happy didn't come out and say 'good morning' to your Mom," she said with raised eyebrows.

"Why do you think I had to pick you up and carry you up the stairs?" he asked as he scooted next to her and started nibbling at her neck. "When I was standing above you, I could look down the front of the robe and see one of your cute tits."

Michael moved to her left breast and started kissing her nipple. He flattened his tongue against the tip and sucked it into his mouth. Beth moaned.

"Then, this one came into view," he said as he moved to her right nipple, which was always more sensitive. He took her whole nipple into his mouth and sucked more urgently, rubbing it with tongue. Beth moaned more. She loved having her nipples sucked first thing in the morning. They seemed extra sensitive since they hadn't been rubbing against clothes all day. Michael was now an expert at nipping and licking her. After spending some concentrated time on her delectable nipples, she would always be sopping wet. He had even managed to make her cum on a few occasions without ever touching her pussy. This morning, however, she needed more.

With her eyes still closed, she reached down and wrapped her hand around his iron dick. "Mmmm ... you're so hard." He pressed himself into her hand. She started pulling him toward her sex. Michael moved between her luscious legs without ever losing contact with her nipples. She lined him up, and Michael pushed deep within her. "Oh, God," she said as she sighed.

Michael kissed Beth hungrily as he moved in and out of her silken channel. Beth wrapped her legs around his body so he would penetrate her deeper. "You feel so good, Michael," she said between pants.

"I love you so much, Angel," he replied. He stopped kissing her and closed his eyes so he could concentrate on the fire raging in their loins. He savored the way her pussy wrapped around his dick and squeezed him. Her pussy was so wet and tight and perfect. It always took a lot of concentration not to cum in the first five seconds he was inside his Goddess. He focused on the slick friction her pussy walls created on his throbbing penis. She pushed her clit onto him with every movement. Her breathing became frantic as she raced toward orgasm. Michael knew he could finally let go, and his cock quickly swelled, and his thrusting became more frenzied. "Ah ... ah ..." he whispered, trying not to make their activities too public.

Beth clamped down on him and pulled him violently inside her. As she did, the first blast of molten cream exploded in her pussy's innermost chamber. Michael grunted as he lost control of his body, which was now responding only to the ancient urgings of his cock. Beth put a pillow over her mouth as she stifled a scream and writhed. Her body convulsed as the intense waves of pleasure blocked out every other sensation. They moved in unison until his dick had nothing more to spurt into her and her clit became too sensitive for contact. Michael collapsed on top of her in a sweaty and satisfied heap. Beth kept holding him tightly with her legs as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. Finally, he rolled off of her and pulled her closely to his chest.

They lay there for several minutes feeling each other's warmth as their breathing gradually slowed. He took in a deep breath of her hair and kissed her head. As they finally calmed down, both of them heard a noise that they weren't expecting. They listened more closely and heard Dan pant and urgent, "Sweet fucking mother of God!" Therese shushed him. Beth and Michael looked at each other and started howling.

"Looks like we're not the only ones getting lucky this morning," Beth giggled.

"Do you think we inspired them?" Michael asked.

"From what your Mom said, your Dad doesn't need much outside inspiration. I think they have a very active sex life."

"Is that what you were talking about downstairs?" Michael asked incredulously.

"That and other things."

"Like what?"

"Like your porn collection," she said with raised eyebrows.

"I don't have a porn collection," he replied.

"But, I understand you used to have quite an impressive one," she said, staring at him with her milk chocolate eyes.

He lay back and put his hands behind his head. "You have no idea what it's like living with these things," he said, indicating his Johnson. She stared at him, arching one eyebrow. "They can get stuck in your shorts or worse -- your zipper. They swell up for no reason at all."

"No reason?"

"Okay ... maybe some reason. And, when they swell, you have only a tiny window of time before they explode if you don't do something about it. The way I figure it, that porn saved many, many innocent lives."

"You are so completely full of shit," she said, rolling her eyes and laying back down.

After a few minutes of silence, he said, "I got rid of it, you know."

"Rid of what?"

"The porn."

"Yes, I know. Your Mom told me."

"Did she tell you why?"

Beth rolled her eyes again and smirked. "Yes ... she told me why."

"So, that oughta be good for a blow job or something, don't you think?"

She rose up on one elbow and looked at him. "Are you horny again?"

"It's not my fault. I'm the victim here."

"Victim?"

"You're the one parading around with those perfect legs and that tight ass and those amazing breasts. It's all I can do just to make it through the day without staining every pair of shorts I own!"

She pinched his cheeks. "Oh, you poor baby! You live such a tortured life."

All of a sudden, they heard Therese exclaim, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck that feels good!"

"You see? Now, we're behind in the count!" Michael lamented.

Beth giggled. "Is sex all you Barrett men ever think about?"

"Of course not!" he said indignantly. " There's ......... then there's ......"

Beth covered his face with a pillow.

After a hearty morning of fucking and showering, the current and future Barretts were finally able to leave their home. The plan was to follow the Andersons to the marina.

"But, Dad, it'll be too crowded," complained Beth. "We'll be stepping all over each other."

"You need to have a little faith in your ol' Dad, young lady," Bill said.

"I have faith. I just don't want to spend the afternoon saying, 'Excuse me,'" she said exasperated with her arms folded.

Bill pretended to stumble over her on his way to the car. "Oh, excuse me," he said.

"That's not funny. You're not funny, Dad. He's not funny," Beth said, turning to Michael, who just smiled and shook his head.

At the marina, Beth offered to help carry the baskets and coolers to the boat. "Don't worry about it," Bill said. Karen, her mom, just smiled a knowing smile.

"OK. Something's up. What's going on?"

"You know, you are about the nosiest person I've ever met," Bill said. "We've got it covered. That's all you need to know." Beth looked at both her parents for clues but got none. Michael just shrugged. He had no idea what was going on either.

"Hey, Bill, need a hand carrying coolers?" Dan asked with feigned innocence, which made all the adults crack up.

Beth and Michael followed the crowd onto the dock and toward the Anderson's slip. They kept walking. "Uhm, Dad, we might have an easier time floating on the water if we used our boat," Beth said as they walked past the walkway to their slip. Bill didn't say a thing. They approached an impressive yacht up ahead.

Beth turned to Michael and said, "Keep writing those best-sellers and maybe we can have one of those some day."

"That would be nice," Michael replied.

As they got closer, the steward called to Bill and said, "Right on time, sir! We have everything fueled and ready to go. Please come aboard."

Bill stopped and allowed Karen and Therese to go first. "Thank you, James. It looks like a great day for the water!"

"Yes, sir. I think you'll have a good time," James, the steward said.

Beth and Michael looked at each other with their mouths open. "What's ..."

"I told you to have a little faith," Bill said grinning. "Do you remember a few years ago when I joined the firm? Do you remember why I got the job as Vice President?"

"Not really," Beth answered.

"Edward Burns, the CEO, was about to lose the Keller Industries account. It was the biggest account the company ever had. I was a consultant working for Ed, and I told him that I knew Tom Keller from college. I arranged for the three of us to have dinner, away from boards and executives. Just us. I explained to Tom how our company's manufacturing technology was superior and was about to get a whole lot better because of the next generation system we were getting ready to launch after two years of extensive testing. The whole thing made sense to Keller, so he and Ed shook hands on a long-term extension, and the contract became final a couple of months later. Ed offered me a VP position and said that if I ever needed anything at all, I just had to pick up the phone. When you two told us about the engagement last night, I called Ed to cash in one of my chits. He's lending us his yacht for the day. He even threw in all the food and drink as an engagement present to the two of you!"

Beth's and Michael's eyes grew wide as they looked at each other. "And, I think that the loan papers for our second mortgage will be ready in the morning so we can pay for the gas," Dan said to general laughter.

"Dad, I can pay ..."

"I'm joking, son. Bill took care of that too."

"Daddy, the only thing I know how to say is 'Excuse me!'" Beth said as she hugged her Dad and got a hearty round of laughter and applause from everyone.

The two families plus Amy's best friend, Sarah spent the day riding around on the bay. The galley crew prepared a crab dinner with Ceaser salad, fresh corn, tons of different fruits and a dessert buffet that kept everyone happy. When they were far enough out to be away from all boat traffic, all four of the kids took off their outer wear and dove into the chilly bay water and swam for a couple of hours. The adults joked and laughed and relished in the fact that they were going to be permanently linked in a formal way.

Later that evening, everyone congregated at the Barrett's pool for coffee and light snacks. Amy and Sarah jumped into the pool. Beth and Michael went upstairs to shower and change. They even managed to get in a quickie in the shower before rejoining the group. No one wanted to leave, so the party lasted until the wee hours of the morning.

The next day was a school holiday, so everyone slept in and met later for brunch at the Anderson's. Bill, as usual, led the toasts.

"Kids, all parents can ever hope is that their sons and daughters find genuine happiness. Life is too short and too precious to accept anything less. We have been lucky enough to watch the two of you grow up together, become best friends and fall into the kind of love that most people only dream about. We love you dearly, all four of us, and we are so happy you finally discovered how special you both are. Here's to peace, love, happiness, and the future for you and for Michael."

"Here! Here!" was heard all around as they all partook of their champagne.

Beth went up to hug Bill. "Thank you, Daddy. You usually say something corny and weird," which made everyone laugh. "So, thank you for that," Beth said as she kissed her father on the cheek. Karen winked at Bill.

"So, what are your plans?" Therese asked.

"Well ... after last week's excitement, it wasn't too difficult to get Sam to agree to a week off. We're heading to State this afternoon. Beth, obviously, will go to class, and I'll chill during the day. It'll also give us some time with Keith and Kelly," Michael explained.

"Good. A week of normalcy will do you both some good," Karen said.

Beth placed her head on Michael's shoulder. "That's the truth."

*************************************

After unpacking the car at the lake house, Michael collapsed onto the sofa, stretching out his long frame and laying his head in Beth's lap. She brushed his hair with her hand and was just about to kiss him when the front door burst open, and they were startled by a high-pitched squeal.

"I can't believe you're both here!" screamed Kelly as she rushed over to hug them both. Keith walked in right after her with an ear-to-ear grin and gave them both hugs as well. Something caught Kelly's eye as Beth had her arms wrapped around Keith's muscular back.

"Oh ... my ... God! Girlfriend ... what is that on your finger?" Kelly asked, practically bouncing.

Everyone turned to look at Beth's hand. Beth and Michael looked at each other, smiled, turned back to Keith and Kelly and shrugged. That brought on another round of squeals and hugs.

LSanders
LSanders
402 Followers
12