Beth, The Bride on Her Wedding Day

Story Info
An archaic ceremony.
2.6k words
3.98
84.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth, the bride on her wedding day. An archaic ceremony --

Beth was eighteen daughter of titled parents who had a grand home with servants, land that was worked by the local villagers, woodland, stables too with grooms and stable boys. It was an old set up passed down over the generations. The current incumbents were however financially embarrassed because of the debt due to the government from the passing of gambling and womanizer predecessor. He had left the coffers empty.

Beth was now eighteen and a matched marriage to some wealthy man was the only way that could be seen out of the situation. A summer party was set up to invite all the rich and famous of the time, with the idea of landing a rich husband for Beth to save the family from ruin.

Beth had been kept under strict observation so that she was never in the company of any males alone. She was a beautiful girl, shining hair, sparkling eyes, superb figure, and beautifully mannered, happy disposition and had a new found eye for any young man that cared to chat to her. She was a virgin with surging hormones eager for the attentions of the opposite sex.

But Beth's marriage would be a matched one like the previous generations into a suitable family. Beth could only hope that the man she would be matched with would be someone that she could grow to like. She was in some ways dreading marriage in case it was to some old decrepit gargoyle type that would make her miserable.

At the summer party which was held at the house that spilled out into the gardens and lawns, Beth caught sight of your beautiful teasing eyes, shyly she welcomed you to the party and to find out who you were. You explained that you were very kindly brought along as a friend of a son, of a newly arrived man back from America that was somewhat related to and visiting the neighbouring family estate.

You were quite charming to her and she listened adorably to everything you had to say. You found her quite refreshing and beautifully naïve. During the course of the day Beth's parents became acquainted with the American visitor and someone had whispered that he was back looking for a wife, some land and a title of his own since he had made his fortune in America in gold mining.

This was indeed great news to the family as they could give what he wanted in return for a sizable settlement to clear their debts. Invitations were sent to the neighbours and their guests to dine with the family the following weekend. To Beth's delight you were included.

Dinner was a grand and lavish affair, during a break in the evening when people went to freshen up or get some air, you met her on one of the terraces, you were bold and drew her to you, smiling into her doe eyes, you brushed your hands from first holding her chin slowly down her neck and over her chest and dress to rest cupping her lower abdomen Her increased breathing in depth and speed amused you. You kissed her and then told her to get back to the house before your natural instincts took over and would throw her to the ground and ravish her. She gasped and sped indoors.

The visiting American was introduced to Beth's father by the neighbour in the library and a frank discussion was held as to the prospects of an arranged marriage for Beth. The family was giving as a dowry an estate that carried with it a title for the owners in exchange for a sum of money to clear all debts and set the coffers on a healthy road again. This would give the American what he wanted a title and an English home.

Agreements were drawn up, this would be a full archaic cathedral wedding, with semi public witnessing of consummation of the marriage in the cathedral library at the signing of the register by the parents, Bishop, Choir Master, Head Bridesmaid, and both Best Men. Dates were agreed for three months hence.

The Bride is prepared specially for the consummation before hand, shaved traditionally by the local barber with a cutthroat razor so that not a hair is left to cause offence for the viewing of her deflowering. This is done in the library on her father's desk as he sits nearby to ensure she remains virgo intacto.

The barber then oils her and massages her lips and clit with special oils and care to cause her to get aroused and swell in preparation for her duty at her wedding. It was a while since he had had the fortune of this rite so he took his time. Beth despite her open shame became rather aroused and had to suppress moaning in front of her father. The barber winked at her and wished her well for her special day. She suffused burning red across her body.

Dress for the wedding is also traditional with a veil, a laced bodice-dress, suspender belt, stockings and high heeled mules. No other underwear is allowed to impede access for the groom when he must take her virginity.

The wedding was a rather grand affair. Beth while not disliking her husband to be, did not feel attracted to him either. At the part in the ceremony when the immediate families go to witness the signing of the register, Beth suddenly became overawed and reluctant to sign as she was dreading her open deflowering. Her mother had told her it was the duty of all girls in her situation so that no deceit or trickery was made. But Beth suddenly bolted and fled. You, one of the two Best men to the Groom, go to catch her, the other stays with the groom and party to reassure them.

You easily catch her as she cannot run fast in her heeled mules. You pull her in alcove with cushioned benches, threaten to take her virginity if she does not sign, and as a token of seriousness, push her down on a bench, throw her gown up over her, and with your hand over her mouth you push your cock into her arse and fuck her fast and furious, she has had you aroused for some time. You cum in her arse and ask her if she is ready to go back, she nods and you let her go, pull her up, dry her tears and say she will get more if there is any more nonsense.

You tell her to get back and warn her to ask her groom for forgiveness. You frog march her back to her groom where she apologizes to her new husband and then she signs the register.

Consummation must then take place in front of the witnesses. The bride is led to the consummation couch by her husband, a cushion padded table. The paternal parents assist her back onto it, each keeping hold of a hand and wrist, she lies back, and, as she does the two best men take an ankle each and hold her legs out to the side open and wide. The bridesmaid then opens the bodice of her wedding gown to expose her breasts fully and then rolls up the front of the gown on to her abdomen to give the groom full unimpeded access to her cunt for deflowering.

Her smooth shaven mound and lips are oiled afresh ready for her husband. As her bridesmaid oils her, she remembers the barbers hands and fingers caressing her and her body reacting and swelling to his touch and caresses, the memory triggers her body to react as it did the day before and she blushes and swells causing her lips to part and open as if in invitation to her husband's waiting cock.

You smile at her, she cries as her husband takes his time slowly entering her opening up her cunt with his large cock, as he pierces her hymen, some blood trickles out around and down between her buttocks on to the white linen cloth underneath that is held in evidence of the consummation.

She looks at you over his shoulder, as he is riding her and she is still aware of her anal ravishment by you in the alcove and your cum deep in her body, and she cries afresh as she feels her bloodied juices trickle down over her anal pucker where you have entered her and taken her earlier. She burns and blushes in shame.

The bishop now sprinkles holy water over her breasts as he says a prayer that they be full and bountiful in milk for their heirs. The cold water makes her nipples stand like rigid acorns, the bishop then takes them in his fingers and pulls them giving them his blessing.

You feel her want to draw her legs in, so you hold tight you know she is going to orgasm and smile even more broadly at her, her new husband then starts to moan as he rushes towards climax himself which in turn speeds her to hers, as he cums in her, he feels her cunt clench on his cock sucking his cum up into her, after a few moments he gently pulls out to congratulations from the witnesses.

Her open cunt is open on view, both maternal parents voice witness to the blood from the broken hymen and the cum given by the groom that came out as he pulled from her cunt. She must remain lying in this position for sometime to allow the earliest possibility of pregnancy for an heir to the title. So both best men remain holding her legs as her husband now goes and kisses her, while the rest of the party return to join the congregation and a song is sung in thanksgiving.

At the Reception in the early afternoon you catch the bride in library as she steals away for a moment for some peace and quiet. It is a long of celebration. You happen upon her and take hold of her. You are hard and aroused since seeing her deflowering and skin shaved bare exposing her all. You push her head down over a chair, threw her heavy wedding dress up over her head and finger her arse, and then proceed to fuck her cunt...she squeals and panics and says that you cannot do that as it might not be known whose baby she then carried.

You laughed and said that that was the case with all the nobility, no one ever knew who was who's or if indeed any of the men were infertile as all brides were taken by as many Best Men as could lay their hands on them as they were always aroused by the sight of the oiled glistening denuded cunts being taken. You let her go and said you would see her again later. She fled back to the arms of her new husband.

Later that evening you happen upon her again as she passes alone by the grand stair case, you pull her into a side room and bend her over a table where you proceed to throw her wedding dress over head and fuck her arse again. This time there is a change in her and something triggers in her body. She begs you not to stop but to keep pounding and fucking her arse as it is a wonderful sensation. You tell her as she is now married to his best friend her husband, that she can look forward to being arse fucked many times in the future.

After dinner that evening when all are up dancing and drinking, you take her for a dance and whisk her out on to the veranda where you push her to her knees for her drink ....of your cum when you fuck her mouth and spill your load into it, telling her to swallow and not spill a drop. She is now a slave to her sexual passion and hunger, and submissive to your demands.

Her father in law tells her he hopes she is pregnant as he likes to suckle huge melon sized milk engorged breasts, and looks for ward to it, she flees and cries in shame as she has no doubt that he will do as he pleases.

A week later you visit and you go for a walk in the extensive gardens, you take her into the summer house where there is a clear view back to the house and all around. You order her to strip or be stripped by you. She strips. You visually examine her and tell her to dress again so she is clothed should anyone approach.

You order her over your knee, and throw her dress up over her head. You then start to massage her buttocks, squeeze them manipulate them, start a slow tapping on them building up to a mild spanking which leads on to a solid spanking as she is warmed up. Her struggles and kicking are useless; in fact they incite you to prolong her ordeal so that you can savour the sight of her reddened firm peach like buttocks.

You see she is wet and gets wetter, but you do not touch her cunt. She pleads for you to take her, even just to finger her. You are quite firm and say that the spanking is for her silly behaviour on her wedding day when she tried to run away from her duty. After a time she feels it pleasurable and relaxes to it, she is having an endorphin release that helps any pain. When you finish sometime later her cunt is dripping from arousal and longing. You tell her to stand and adjust her dress and to keep aroused to encourage her to pleasure her husband that night.

When you visit three months later there is great news in the family, she is pregnant from her wedding. You again walk to the summer house and tell her to strip. She is shy of a barely gentle bulge showing on her abdomen. You ask her how she feels, she says apart from mild morning sickness the only thing that bothers her is that her husband will not make love to her now until the baby is born for safety reasons.

As on the previous occasion you visually examine her and tell her to dress again so she is clothed should anyone approach. You tell her to lie back on the table in the centre of the summer house. You tie her wrists and ankles to the table legs at each corner, you then take a chair and sit between her legs, you open the bodice of her dress to let her swelling breasts escape, they are tipped with larger darkening tits. You lift up the front of her dress on to her belly; you then proceed to have open unimpeded access to her swelling moist lips and cunt with your mouth while able to reach up to play with her swelling breasts.

You touch her and she moans. She has never been licked on her cunt with such thoroughness and deliberation before. You play with her for almost an hour taking her from orgasm to orgasm. She asks when you will be back. You say you should be by most months for a few days and look forward to sating her on your visits. She thanks you and you let her get up and adjust her dress, her legs are somewhat weak so you hold her close for support to assist her back to the house.

You smile to your self. What a little treasure she is turning out to be. You take your leave and think about what other delights she can be used for next visit.

*

I do hope you enjoyed this, please vote if you did, just click on a star or send a message with some constructive comments. Thank you.