Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 05

Story Info
Bethany's black cock adventure continues.
6.2k words
4.6
121.8k
30
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JUST ANOTHER SCHOOL DAY

The morning alarm clock woke Bethany from an uneasy sleep. Thursday, another routine school day on which she begrudgingly made her way to the shower, still sleepy-eyed in her jammies. The spray of hot water helped arouse her. A once meticulous student, she had less and less tolerance to her studies, contemplating instead on black cock.

After her shower and make-up ritual, the eighteen-year-old dressed in a short black skirt and a white button-down blouse and went to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. Her mother was seated at the table already half way through a cup of coffee and the paper's crossword puzzle.

"Morning, dear, would you like me to fix you some eggs?"

"No, mom, don't bother. I'll just have a bowl of cereal."

"It looks like rain this morning," Mrs. Moline said from the kitchen window as she rinsed out her coffee mug. No sooner had she made the statement, a thunderclap cracked near by. "If your father wasn't away with the car, I would have been able to drive you to school."

"It's okay, mom. I'll give Stacey a call. Her dad drives her in every morning. I'm sure they'll give me a ride."

But before Bethany had a chance to make the call, they heard a knock at the front door. "I'll get it," said Bethany.

She already had opened the door half way when she heard her mom say, "Oh, that's probably the workers your father hired to polish the church floor looking for their pay. I have the envelope your father left for them right here."

Bethany froze, spotting Levon standing on the doorstep. She could only hope he didn't recognize her. "Mrs. Moline?" he asked.

"No. I'll get her...Mom!" said Bethany but not before noticing how attractive he was close up. Although he was extremely dark, he had a beaming smile and well-defined masculine features.

Mrs. Moline approached. "Hello. I'm Mrs. Moline," she said and at that precise moment the sky opened up dropping sheets of rain.

"Hello, Mrs. Moline. I just stopped by for our pay," said the muscular twenty-two-year old, under cover of the porch ceiling.

"Sure. Here you go..." and she handed him an envelope, "Say, I wonder if you might do me a quick favor, Levon. My daughter needs to get to the high school and as my husband is out of town with the car, I wonder if you wouldn't mind dropping her off so she doesn't have to walk in this downpour rain."

Levon offered a warm smile and said it was no problem at all. He was on his way to meet his partner for coffee and would have to drive by the school anyway.

"Mom," insisted Bethany, "he doesn't have to take me. I can ask Stacey."

"Oh, don't be silly, this kind gentleman just said it wouldn't be an inconvenience. Now get your books."

"I'll be waiting in the truck," and he scooted off to the vehicle.

Bethany was trapped. She could only hope Levon didn't recognize her. Leaving the rest of her cereal, she gathered her notebook and purse and ran out to his truck, dodging the downpour as best she could.

"My name's Levon," he said.

"Bethany."

"Well, Bethany, you are a very pretty girl," he said while backing out of the driveway.

"Thanks."

"What are your interests at school? I hope you plan to go to college."

"Yes. I like writing. Maybe teaching."

"Good for you. I thought maybe it was modeling. You must know that you're incredibly beautiful."

"I guess..."

"You look so different than you did last night."

Bethany's eyes widened. She turned her head in humiliation, face flushing red as she stared into the oncoming traffic, avoiding eye contact. "Don't be embarrassed, Bethany. I won't tell your parents." He turned off the road into an alley behind a vacant building a few blocks from the school.

"Where are you going?" she asked with a worried look in her face.

He parked behind the building as the torrential rain persisted. He turned off his wipers but let the engine idle. "We're just going to make a little detour. Now like I was saying, I won't tell your parents about last night, that is, unless you give me a headjob. You are such a hot looking white bitch that I can't pass up the opportunity. Now before you start getting crazy, I am not going to force you. I just know for a natural fact that once a white girl gets a taste if black dick, well, she finds that nothing else can satisfy her. And you sure looked satisfied last night.

"And that nasty-looking guy you were with at church, man, he didn't look like a boyfriend. I'm willing to bet you were there for one thing: black cock. You wanted it so bad you were willing to do him in your own daddy's church. What a deranged mind you have. I like how you think. Now, what I propose to do is to unzip my pants and pull out my goods. All I'm asking you to do is have a look. If after seeing it, you don't want to do anything, well, that'll be your call. We'll just forget about all this and last night. But I'm laying odds you're curious and may even want a sample. I could be is wrong, but I don't think so. Is it a deal?"

"All I have to do is look and you really won't tell if I decide not to go further? And you'll just drop me off at school and that'll be the end of it?"

"Yep. That's the deal."

She had to admit, he had peaked her interest. Black cock is all she seemed to think about lately. She had only seen a single black one in her young life and that was Foley's ten-incher. When would she get another chance to see one up close? How could she go wrong?

"Alright, Levon, you have a deal. But no tricks!"

He unceremoniously undid his pants, lifted his ass, and pulled them down to his knees along with his underwear. The dampness of the outside air had caused the windows to fog up. She eyeballed his exposed black manhood in their clouded privacy. Although he was well-hung like Foley, his tool looked really gross. My God, she concluded, he was uncircumcised. She'd never seen one like that, black or white. It was gruesome sight.

He grabbed it with his hand and shook it a bit. "Well, Bethany, what do you think, I bet you never had your lips wrapped around anything like this before?"

"You got that right. It's the nastiest."

"Don't be so quick to judge a book by it's cover. You'll never know what you're missing unless you try it first. What do you think, care to have a taste?"

He had a point. She never dreamed she'd loved getting her faced sprayed with semen or her throat hosed down with cum from a black man. She had always found it an unpleasant task when she jerked off or blew her white boyfriend's pathetic little penis.

Bethany hesitated as her nostrils filled with his meandering musk. She could refuse to suck on it and still keep her secret. But then she knew if she didn't, she spend the next week wondering how it would have been or if it looked any better once it was hard or if all black men were as adept a cockman as Foley the janitor. She came to a decision.

"Oh, what the hell..." and she turned to him, taking his sheathed cock in her manicured fingers and rubbed it. Bending over with her knees up on the seat, she brought her head to his exposed crotch and opened her mouth. But before her tongue could have a lick he stopped her. "You have to say the words, Bethany. Tell me what you want."

Staring into his big eyes she hotly whispered, "I want to taste your grody cock. I want to suck on it," and her rouge tongue snaked out to lick the appalling foreskin. Not bad, she thought on first lick. She worked her tongue into the end of the foreskin and licked around the seam, stuffing her snooping tongue inside of it, seeking the elusive cock head. The aroma in the fleshy wrap of this black stranger was pungent.

She cradled his loose balls with her free hand and yanked the foreskin down with the other, finally revealing the mushroom head. Surprisingly, it was lighter in color than the deep ebony of his balls and foreskin. Her red lips caressed the smooth head then gracefully engulfed it. Levon moaned, so sensitive to her attentive touch.

Soon she was taking this unfamiliar black cock deep in her throat, bobbing up and down, working his saliva-coated shaft. My god! The minister's princess loves it! Levon reasoned while watching her sloppily slobber all over his dick, aching for its release. For a full ten minutes in the alley behind an old warehouse, the Reverend Moline's first born daughter sucked and pulled, stroked and kissed, pumped and worshipped the giant uncircumcised joystick of a black man she had only met less than an hour ago--physically pleading with it to drain itself into her black cock loving mouth without ever once complaining.

Damn, it must be true, she thought, black men have bigger penises. And if his load tasted anything like his pre-cum, well, it certainly wouldn't be wasted on the upholstery.

She began to tap his cock on her outstretched tongue and then without warning, overwhelmed him by taking it down her throat, in one of her most private places. The feel of the foreskin against her throat was exquisite. She drooled as her hot pussy itched in arousal. Wrapping her left hand around the shaft and tickling his hairy sack with her right, she jerked him boldly, wanting his seed and completely enjoying the effort to achieve it.

She brought her face up to his for a moment and in a heavy breathless voice softly said, "I don't want you making a mess on my school clothes so you'll have let me know when you're going to cum, okay? I want to catch every drop of your load in my mouth."

"It won't be long now..." Levon strained.

She licked her lips and stuffed his cock deep in her mouth and throat. His big throbbing dick began shooting burst after burst of thick pasty cock glue into the cheerleader's welcoming mouth, christening her esophagus with jism from her very first uncircumcised cock. She accepted his liquid orgasm and swallowed the molasses-like evidence happily without losing a single drop. As usual, she creamed her panties as the gelatinous substance was propelled down her gullet.

Bethany not only received an unexpected protein breakfast, she also received her answer! More proof for her hypothesis about black men have bigger cocks and sweeter tasting semen. Though, she knew, more research needed to be undertaken.

She came up for air, "Thanks for not making a mess."

"No, I think I should be thanking you. That was a fantastic suck-off."

"It was kinda nice, wasn't it?" she agreed, running her tongue over her lips.

He smiled and watched her squeeze more cum out of his softening shaft on to her hand like a tube of toothpaste. Licking her manicured fingers clean of all his gooey pudding, she confessed, "I just love a mouthful of black cock cum in the morning!"

By now the rain was nothing more than a light spray. Bethany wiped a small circle clear on the foggy window and peered out. "Levon, I think I'll just walk to school from here. Thanks for a hot breakfast and don't forget our deal!" she quipped and darted out of the vehicle.

"Hey, could I see you again some..." but Bethany swung the door shut on his words.

*********

BLIND ROBINS

Bethany had barely made it to school on time. She rushed to her locker for her English text and found the note Foley had slipped through a ventilation slot resting on the book.

"Spend the day thinking of a special treat for me. I will take you to my crib after work where we can be alone to try it out. Meet me in the garage after last bell. Be careful."

With her breath still burning from Levon's cum deposit, images of Foley's beautiful cock now crammed her mind. She had hoped to see him today--the possibility of having a second black dick in one day excited her.

As she closed her locker, her boyfriend Michael walked up. They hadn't spoken in several days. He asked if something was wrong. "I've never been better, Michael. I've never felt more alive."

"You haven't returned my calls. I thought maybe you were angry with me. Would you like to go out for an ice cream and miniature golf tonight?"

She laughed to herself. Miniature, yeah, that sure described Michael's little pitiful fledgling of a "putter". "No, Michael, I'll be studying all night." Studying on how to satisfy a big fat black cock that is, she thought to herself. But better she set up a date to avoid any unnecessary suspicions. "How about tomorrow night, Michael?" she asked as she ran off to English class. "Sure. I'll call you," answered a disillusioned Michael.

The school day couldn't pass quickly enough for the black-cock obsessed cheerleader. She made mental notes of any salacious ideas came to mind. Later after last class, she went to the girl's lav for her usual day's end freshen up. She washed her face and re-applied her makeup. As she tied her brunette hair back into a pony tail, she finally decided on a sexy scenario that she thought they would both enjoy.

Like before, she waited for the school to empty out and then carefully proceeded to the garage, making sure she wasn't seen. She strutted with determination toward the garage, her short black shirt swinging under the direction of her confident fluid hips. She noticed Foley had parked his car in the garage but didn't see him. She looked in the vehicle. Nothing. Then the bathroom door swung open and out he came. "Aaaahhh, just tapped a kidney..." he remarked.

Bethany secretly wished he had waited. She would have loved to have held his cock again while he relieved himself just like that time she did it for him in the girl's restroom. It made her feel so sexy, so dirty, so womanly. "Hi, Hon,' I found your note," she said.

"Good. Yo' think up somethin' special for me?"

"Oh yes! I thought all day on it. You're in for a sweet surprise." She wanted to run into his arms but it was too risky with the overhead door still up.

"Good girl. Now we gots to git to my place so yo' needs to git in my car and keep outa sight. Yo' told yo' parents yo' gonna be gone for a while?"

"Yes, I called my mom and told her I wouldn't be home for a couple of hours."

"Cool."

Bethany sat in the passenger seat and ducked down. Foley started the car, drove out to the small lot, stopped, jumped out to press the button to close the overhead door, hopped back in and drove away. Bethany curled down comfortably into the seat and rested her head in his lap with her nose buried in his crotch. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...you smell so fucking good lover, I can't wait to take off your pants" and she rubbed her nose on his shaft as they drove down the street.

Foley held the steering wheel with one hand and caressed her hair with the other. "Wouldn't it be fun to drive around town while I gave you head?" Bethany asked as she playfully bite his harden shaft through his pants.

"Slow down, girl. Maybe another time. It's too risky in daylight, especially for a black man."

Pulling into the driveway of his apartment, he brought his car around back and parked. From here they could quickly enter his back door without being spotted by nosey neighbors. He lived on the first floor of a two-story apartment house. The second floor was currently vacant.

They promptly entered the back door which led into a modest kitchen. Bethany could no longer contain herself and crashed into Foley's chest, kissed him hard and long while she raked her long red nails up and down his back. His hands mauled her sweet ass under her mini-shirt. He reached to unloosen her white button-down blouse and unhooked her front loading bra.

"Wait!" she said, realizing if they went a moment further, she wouldn't be able to control herself. Bethany gently pushed him away. "I have a surprise for you. Remember?"

"Aww...fuck that. I wanna see dem tits."

"All in good time, Hon'. Why don't you sit here and I'll get you a beer."

Foley reluctantly sat at the table. She went to the fridge and took out a bottle of beer for him. She found a large pint size glass in the cupboard. Perfect, she thought. Bethany brought them to the black janitor and set the glass down in front of him. She poured the beer in the glass.

"Now which way to the bathroom, Hon,' I wanna run a bath for you."

"Down da hall on yo' right," he said taking a sip of the drink. Bethany found the bathroom unexpectedly tidier than she thought it would be for a bachelor. It was small but functional--a toilet, sink, vanity, and tub. She got on her knees and turned the tap, checking it until the temperature was right. She lifted the drain stop lever and the water began to collect.

The room became damp and steamy as the water level rose. She went back in the kitchen to escort Foley to his bath. He had most of the beer down. "It's ready, lover," she said. She took his glass and led him in.

After placing the nearly empty glass on the sink, she unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off him as well as his undershirt. She had him sit on the toilet, knelt before him and yanked off his boots and socks. With nervous excitement, the eighteen-year-old beauty clawed his belt buckle and loosened his pants. Pulling them off, she then asked him to stand so she could remove his briefs. His semi-hard rod was a vista for her greedy eyes. With every fiber of will, Bethany held back the urge to devour it.

"Alright, Hon', please step into the tub and sit. He did and she turned toward the tub and positioned herself, still on her knees. "How' the water?"

"Just right." He belched.

"Okay, here finish your beer..." she said, passing him the glass. He gulped the remains and gave it back to her. "Okay, now spread your legs, Hon', it's time for me to drink since you never offered me one," she quipped.

Bethany removed her blouse and bra, took the pint glass, reached over the side of the tub to his crotch and stuffed his oversized manhood in the angled glass. She shook it a bit, allowing his body's sweat to intermingle with the water. Then carefully taking the glass away, she was able to trap about half of a glassful. Flavored with his day-old crotch sweat, she parted her lips, brought the glass up to inspect in the light and noticed a couple of pubic hairs floating about. She smiled and drank the entire contents, pubes and all, in one gulp. Foley just shook his head, "Yo' is one nasty white ho'."

"Just one who's thirsty for black cock."

"Yo' damn straight..."

"Please stand up, Hon'," she said. He stood in the tub, water running off his body. She took a bar of soap and rubbed it in his crotch, working up lather on his pubic region. She stroked his cock with her hands until it was squeaky clean. "Now since I washed your dick for you, would you be so kind as to wash my face?" Bethany asked while looking up at him with a salacious grin. He took the hint and grabbed her by the ponytail, stuffing her face between his soapy legs, scrubbing her beaming mug with his sudsy short hairs, mammoth cock, and bushy balls.

When he was done, he sat back in the water. Bethany's eyes were tightly closed having a face full of suds. "I need to rinse this soap off. Is it okay if I immerse my face in the tub?" she asked feeling her way around, reaching over the tub and then finding, to her delight, his hard cock standing up out of the water. Blissfully, she bent way over the tub until she was able to engulf his black pride.

It was her first taste of his freshly washed cock and it sure tasted different than all the times when she savored and licked its salty, sweaty essence. She took it deep until her face went under. She bobbed up and down, splashing her face in the water several times as his black cock jabbed at her throat until the soap slowly dissolved.

Her pussy grew wet. She stopped blowing him and stood up, wiping the water from her face with a towel. Quickly pealing out of her jeans, she joined Foley in the tub. Carefully, she crouched over him, her swollen pussy lips eagerly inhaled his aching cock. "Fuck me, Foley, make me scream!" She rested her forearms over his shoulders and slowly began kissing his lips until he allowed her tongue to explore his mouth. Soon they kissed passionately and deeply as she pounced up and down on him. The sensations in her pussy walls grew more intense with each slide down his incredible pipe.

12