Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 11

Story Info
Bethany & Kristy skip church for cock.
4.6k words
4.55
95.2k
30
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls woke to a beautiful Sunday morning as the sunlight softly fell upon them as they lay in Kristy's bedroom, slowly stirring from the night's embrace. Bethany, at eighteen, was a year younger than her close friend who was home on summer break from college. Bethany began sleeping over her friend's house on some nights. Both girls had recently fallen into a deep obsession for the high school janitor where Bethany had attended.

Since Bethany introduced Kristy to Foley (the thirty-something black custodian) a couple of weeks ago, a unique bond had formed between the girls. Their mutual infatuation of the "dark" side seemed to compound more each day. Finding gratification at the end of his rather large and talented black cock had become a daily goal.

And yet at times Kristy was still having difficulty adjusting to this new experience. Bethany had long since abandoned any reservation of servicing a black cock, but the blonde, often eagerly giving in to the carnal desire, remained in some sort of denial state. She could not admit to herself that she enjoyed submitting to a lowly, black janitor--and at times it showed.

Bethany was the daughter of the church's pastor, and as such, regularly attended Sunday mass. Today would be no exception. The girls showered and planned a Sunday brunch after church. They dressed and readied themselves for the morning service.

With such an inviting sun shining, the young girls took to walking the several blocks to the church. One blonde and one brunette, they were stunners on the street. Their taut-fitting jeans and loose blouses on their model-quality bodies could easily draw attention--although this early on a Sunday, the street was nearly empty.

A few blocks from the church, Bethany's cell rang. She answered to a "Hey." Her heart palpitated, recognizing Foley's deep and imposing voice.

"Hi, Foley," she said aloud so Kristy could hear. They smiled to each other.

"I'm jist down da street in m'car 'bout a block behind yo' sweet young asses. Now don't look 'round, jist keep walkin', I likes watchin' yo' tight buns shake."

"Oh, Foley, you say the nices things!"

"What say yo' bithes up fer some Sunday mornin' delights?"

"Well, we're on our way to Sunday service, Foley."

"So skip it. I'm plannin' on shootin' some hoops in the court way behind da church in dat park. Meet me there."

"You know I can't refuse you, Foley. See you in a few..." and Bethany hung up. "We won't be attending services today, Kristy, at least not at church. Foley's going to meet us at the basketball court in the park behind the church. Looks like a fun morning..."

"What nerve he has! Are we that desperate that we have to come every time he calls? Who does he think he is?"

"He thinks he's a man with a big black cock that we love. And you know something? He's right. I've been thinking about it all night and I want to see him. You coming or not?"

"I-I-I suppose," Kristy reluctantly conceded. She too had dreamed of his cock most of the night but couldn't bear to say the words to Bethany; she could hardly own up it to herself.

The girls saw Foley drive by them and turn up the street into the road leading to the park lot. They walked slowly and cautiously to the court, not wanting to attract attention from parishioners parking along the street. They cut through a grass field to avoid running into anyone.

They approached the court where Foley was already tossing baskets in a muscle shirt and shorts. "Go sit in da back a m'car, ladies, I left a treat in dare fer ya's." Opening the rear door to his car with a watchful eye, the girls slipped in and found a joint and a lighter on the seat. They sank down low so not to be seen and smoked the reefer while Foley continued his work out. That Bethany's father would soon be addressing his congregation was of little concern to the girls.

After about fifteen minutes, the girls were down to nothing but a roach. Foley had a good sweat going and took a towel from his gym bag to wipe his brow. With two high and fine-looking white sluts in his back seat, he definitely had enough of basketball. We walked over to the car, tossed his bag and ball into the truck and squeezed in the back seat between the girls.

"So what yo' bitches have planned fo' today?"

"I told you Foley, we were going to church. Then we'd thought we'd go to Sunday brunch," Bethany said in a lazy, altered voice.

"Well, now, guess yo' plans have changed. No church fo' ya gals today, but maybe yo' all could still have Sunday brunch, heh, heh, "remarked Foley as he grabbed his crotch, "yo' gals can't resist seeing ol' Fol', am I right?"

"Come on," Kristy said, "quit playing with us. Who the fuck you think you are Foley? Just 'cause you got us high you think you own us?"

"What'sup wit' dis bitch?" he spat out and looked to Bethany.

"She's got a bug up her ass."

"Damn bitch. If dat bubble ass wasn't so fine I'd kick it out right quick. Didn't dat reefer mellow yo' down at all? Yo' still think yo' some uppity high class blonde? Dat it?"

"I just don't like to be taken for granted."

"Well, how 'bout I grant you dis, bitch?" Foley exposed himself by pulling down his shorts around his balls.

He put his sweaty arms around the shoulders of the beauties. "Yo' shore a smart-ass, bitch. Now either yo' whack me, whack me righ' off now, or yo' can jist fo'get 'bout getting' any black cock from here on out."

Just the smell of his genitals was enough to arouse the girls as it permeated through the car, overpowering the cloud of marijuana. The prospect of being denied the favor of his black cock was not something Kristy liked to think about. "I regret insulting you," she apologized and obediently brought her hand down to his crotch.

He turned to Bethany and began kissing her firmly as Kristy worked her perfectly manicured fingers over his shaft, slowly pumping it up. Bethany offered him her tongue which he greedily sucked up and lapped, probing her mouth, sucking her lips, taking her breath away. As they made-out, he reached his hand to clutch her breast and squeezed it through her thin blouse. Her heart and breath raced with desire.

Kristy, too, was getting turned on as his cock hardened in her grasp. She loved how it felt--all hard and spongy at the same time. Her long fingers rubbed around and over the head making it swell in size. A droplet of pre-cum formed and it was too tempting to resist. Foley felt her bow down. "Say whatcha doin' bitch?" he said it a high-pitched and agitated voice as he pulled her head back.

"I was going to blow you..."

"Blow me? Da way yo' fuckin' acted t'day yo' think yo' goin' taste dis cock. No way. Jist keep jerkin' honey. Only bitch here gonna git Sunday brunch is m'sweet Bethany."

Kristy's hand tentatively reached back for his cock and when he turned to kiss Bethany she wrapped her hand around it again and stroked it. She lovingly scratched her nails along the underside of his shaft--just the way she knew he liked. His pre-cum began flowing and slicked up the shaft as she provoked it further.

Watching her own white hand move up and down on his thick black hard-on was making her wet with excitement. Her hand and fingers were coated with pre-cum and her red glossy nails looked even more lustrous. His cock teased her. If only he'd let her suck on it.

Foley had worked his hand into Bethany's bra to pinch her nipple. She responded with more aggressive Frenching. Kristy knew he was nearing an orgasm as his hips begin to twitch. "Ready fo' yo' Sunday brunch, girl?" he said to Bethany.

"Oooh yeah," she whispered in a heavy breathy voice, "more than ever..."

"Awright, listen up! Spread yo' lips wide open jist above da shaft head so Kristy kin whack it off in yo' mout'. But keep yo' mout' open, jist let her spurt it all in. I'm gonna try and hit yo' tonsils. Den lets da juice fall where it may. Got it, bitches?"

As instructed, Bethany presented her open mouth as his personal sperm target. Kristy felt his cock stiffen. "Aaaggghh.." he moaned, shuttered, and fired a stream of jism that hit Bethany full force in the back hollow of her throat which nearly made her gag. Kristy continued pumping him as cum salvos erupted into her girlfriend's mouth.

Just as she was directed, Bethany kept her lips wide apart for him as his thick sticky goo slipped off her tongue like molasses, falling back on his angry cock. Kristy's cum-glazed hand squeaked as she jerked his still spurting cock. More dick batter blasted Bethany's tongue, clung there for a moment, then dribbled down in long glistening globs to his cock.

Bethany wanted nothing more than to drive her face deep onto his sweet cannon for as long as she could stand; to feel his helmet push deep into her throat; to savor his essence. Her hot breath cascaded on his crotch. He knew what she wanted. "Awrigh' girl, have yo' brunch!"

Bethany lip-locked his sperm-coated cock head while Kristy held the shaft, slowly but deliberately squeezing the shaft to ply out more cum that she knew Bethany would want. She sucked it down as it spilled into her mouth then lapped all the slopped cum up from his sweaty shaft and balls. Bethany took Kristy's hand off his cock so she could fully enjoy taking the length his black snake deep in her throat. She cleaned it properly--the only way a true black-cock slut knew how--by using her lips and tongue, exclusively. Not wanting to waste a single drop of his addicting sperm, she took Kristy's cum-glazed hand and sucked each finger and glistening nail into her mouth making sure she sucked off every remnant.

"See what dis bitch gets," Foley said referring to Bethany, "she don't give me no shit so she gets rewarded." Kristy could only sit back, frustrated, as Bethany licked her lips with a satisfied cum-stained grin.

"Thank you soooo much, Foley. My father may give me grief for not seeing me at church but you made missing it worthwhile," Bethany said, running her tongue around her lips.

"Well, das jist da beginnin.' I'm gonna take a little ride. Dis other bitch here kin come along if she loses da attitude."

"What do you say, Kris, you want to join us?" Bethany asked.

Desire for black cock was permeating through her brain. Especially after inhaling all that sweet smell of sex and then not getting satisfaction. This time she didn't hesitate of question Foley. "Yes, please, I'd love to come along with you."

"Great!"

Foley moved to the front seat and handed the girls two blindfolds he'd taken out of his glove compartment. "Put dees on. I'm gonna take yo' to a place I know where we kin really party. Stay low in the backseat so's no one sees ya when I drive pass da church. It's 'bout a half hour drive from here--so git comfortable." Foley popped a CD in the dash player and was soon driving out on the highway.

After about 30 minutes time, he took an exit ramp and made a left onto a dirt road. A sign flashed "ADULT VIDEO" from a building ahead. He drove around back, told the girls to stay put for a few minutes, and rang a bell at the back door. He greeted a black guy with a ghetto handshake and then went to get the girls. Still in blindfolds, he quickly led the girls in the building through the rear entrance.

He took them by the hand to a cubicle. "Here ya go, bitches," he said and helped each girl kneel on a cushioned pew in the tiny dark room. Bethany and Kristy were kneeling side by side in front of a wall. He took each of their hands and guided them to vertical bars, like the ones found in a handicapped accessible toilet, which were bolted to the wall. "Yo' kin hold on to dis for support if yo' need to. Da all-yo'-kin eat buffet will be commencin' soon. Enjoy, gals, I be back later for ya's." Foley left, closing the door behind him.

"What are we supposed to do, Bethany?"

"I'm not quite sure, but judging by the pungent smell in here, I think it'll probably involve..." and just as she was finishing her sentence, a panel in the wall in front of her whooshed open. "Suck on this, white-slut!" commanded a deep voice that was obviously from a black man. Although Bethany couldn't see, her mouth began to immediately water from just smelling the musk emitting off the cock poking through the small passage in the wall which measured a perfect 6x6 square.

Kristy, too, heard a panel open before her and then another command: "Open wide, bitch, lunch is served!"

Bethany opened her mouth wide to feel around for the cock. At first it poked her in the cheek but soon enough she found her bearings and had her tongue running down the underside. It was already hard and full of flavor. As she lathered it up with her saliva, she said, "Kristy, it appears that Foley has set up a black cock party for us with our mouths as hostesses."

"Well, then, I guess we'd better be good little hostesses..." and Kristy took a deep breath, found the tip of the cock before her, and kissed it. It jerked forward and she opened wide to allow it to ravage her, taking it deep down her throat. The cock was fully hard and very large--bigger than Foley. Her hands found the bar supports and she held on as it forcefully drove into her face.

Bethany, too, now was getting cock drilled into her face. Each girl could hear the other's slobbering and occasional gags as they passionately gave intense blowjobs to these tasty mystery cocks. The thought of removing the blindfold crossed Bethany's mind for a moment but then she reconsidered. She thought it would heighten the experience if she just took the cock without seeing it. She let her other senses work at enhancing arousal. As she let the cock drive down to the very back of her throat, nearly making her gag, she unzipped her jeans, loosened the waist and began to rub her pussy.

She moaned loudly around the cock as she herself closed in on an orgasm. Then without any warning, the mystery cock spewed ghetto gunk into her throat, then pistoned out and then back in again all the while spurting the ball batter. Some puddled in her mouth which she swallowed straight away, enjoying waves of pleasure peaking in her vagina. More man-muck splashed across her lips and cheeks, running down her chin. She fought in earnest to keep the head in her mouth, grabbed it with her hand and pumped off as much cum into her mouth as she could, swallowing hard and breathing even harder.

As the mystery cock softened a bit, she withdrew her hand and just licked the head and shaft until the owner casually pulled his cock away and slide the panel shut. Though she had orgasmed, soaking her own panties from the thrill of sucking off an anonymous black cock, Bethany was not sated. She took off her blindfold, finding the strange room lit by a dim red bulb. She watched her girlfriend take the mammoth cock almost to the hilt. "Damn, Kristy, I just swallowed down a huge load of jizz from a black guy I never even met."

"How was it, girl?"

"It was fucking amazing! I creamed my jeans," Bethany admitted while watching Kristy worship her black, "but I want more."

"Don't get any ideas, girl. This one's mine and I'm about to follow your lead..." Kristy took the cock, fisted it with determination, and pleaded, "Please, sir, I need to have a big load in my mouth."

"Just keep that up and you'll get your payoff," said the guy behind the wall.

Kristy steadfastly held the head on her outstretched tongue, pumping the long shaft with her hand. Bethany watched the incredible of sight. Kristy long nails shined even in the darkened room as they grazed across the fleshy black shaft, making the depraved act look glamorous. The cock had to close to eleven inches...maybe more and Kristy had difficulty trying to deep throat it. She was using her hands on it.

The first blast hit with such force that the white pasty slime skipped over her tongue and swooshed down her throat. If she had any reservations (and she certainly didn't) about eating cum, they were laid to rest as there was no doubt where that string of ejaculate was headed.

With the cock head now trapped between her lips, the gorgeous co-ed pumped the nasty snake with both hands. This caused it to violently erupt in geysers of cum so fierce that Kristy couldn't swallow fast enough or contain the precious sap within her oral cavity. It proved too much for her. She gagged and coughed, losing much of the sperm load. Her head dropped and she tummy wretched as she tried to compose herself.

Bethany saw opportunity and immediately grabbed the still spouting hard on and squeezed off the remaining spunk into her own gluttonous mouth. Poor Kristy had coughed all over her blouse and even up on the wall and floor. Damn, what a waste, she thought to herself. Bethany enjoyed the bonus she was able to eat, smiling, also giddy as she lapped the gifted cock. Again, just like the first it, it withdrew and the panel slide shut.

Bethany reached to take Kristy's blindfold off and used as a rag to clean her face up. "Whoa, girl, guess that one got the best of you..."

"Fuck. That's the second load of the day I missed out on. FUCK!"

"Maybe there'll be more," said Bethany.

"I hope so," replied Kristy, "this sure is a weird room. I wonder where we are?"

"Don't you know?"

"No..."

"It's black cock heaven," quipped Bethany and the girls laughed. Bethany's panel open and another black hard-on poked through. There was no voice command this time.

He was gigantic! Bethany gulped. This was over a foot long. She held his shaft in one hand and took a long lingering vista of it. "Oh wow," explained Kristy, "I've never seen one that big before!"

"Me neither," said Bethany. His cock was long, very long and thick. Its color was deep charcoal; the shimmering head was burgundy in the red light. Bethany stroked his cock, watching the foreskin slip back and forth over the head. She also wished it was soft, she loved playing with an uncut man's foreskin.

Bethany began licking it, never taking her mesmerized eyes from it. She brought that black monster to her open mouth--she was actually salivating in anticipation. She sucked him, using slow long strokes and sporadically kissed and caressed his cock. Kristy looked on in awe. Bethany never looked more beautiful than she did at that moment, with her face taking in more and more of that black giant, she thought. That black cock simply made her beam with life. Fuck, she thought, I want that black cock in my throat.

Without a word spoken between them he began to fuck her face, pumping long and deep, swinging from his hips. His pre-cum began to ooze out profusely. She held the shaft still and wiped the leaking pee-hole all over her tongue, top side and bottom. This was the most delicious cock she had ever had the opportunity to blow. If the pre-cum was any indication of how his sperm would taste, she was definitely going to savor this one.

He stopped for a moment and pulled out of the little window. "enjoying yourself in there?" he asked.

"Oh yes, you taste yummy!"

"Can you handle some cum?" he asked.

"Absolutely. I want to taste it."

"I'd be happy to provide you with a load but would you first allow me to fuck your throat?"

"Sure, I love deep-throating dick."

"Then take hold of the bars and get ready for a cock assault. Say AHHHHHHH..."

Bethany opened wide and his cock jabbed at her throat. There was no way she could take it all down but she was eager to find her limit. His belly was smacking against the thin wall as his hips forced his cock into her mouth. She drooled saliva as the cock prodded places in her gullet it had no business being in. He was ramming the majority of the foot-long monster into her and she was beginning to feel the bile in her well up.

She coughed and had to stop to wipe her tearing eyes. "You alright in there?" the unknown man asked.

Bethany simply responded with an open mouth "AHHHHHH." The black cock quickly returned and was shoved back into her face as she tightly gripped on to the bars. Her mouth had never before been so roughly dealt with. Usually she took her time attempting to swallow a big cock. This mother was insistent and impatient. She did her best to keep up with it. Kristy couldn't believe the girl had it in her.

12