Beth's Birthday Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the condom was all the way on, Lila crawled forward on her knees until she was straddling my cock. She reached down to hold it with one hand as she lowered herself. Inch by inch, she took me in, exhaling sexily. When I was all the way inside her, I looked up. The view was breathtaking. I examined her smooth, tan skin, her large, heaving breasts, all leading upward to her beautiful exotic face framed by sexy, tousled jet-black hair. She was smiling with her lips slightly parted, and she was staring into my eyes. I put my hands on her hips, and she started to grind. Like she had with Beth, she started slowly, but the pace picked up after a couple of minutes. Every time she thrust her hips forward, her pussy clamped down around my cock. I had already gotten really close to coming with Beth, but I wanted to keep this going as long as I could. I slid my hands around to grab her ass cheeks, squeezing hard and pushing and pulling her hips back and forth in time with her own motions.

I heard a moan beside me. I looked over, and Beth was lying on the bed next to me, watching Lila ride me. And she was touching herself. Her hand moved faster and faster as her friend continued to grind on my cock. She let out a series of little squeals, each one higher pitched than the last. I knew that she was going to come. When it happened, her back arched so violently that I thought she might break in half. Beth let out a yell, and hearing her come put me over the edge. I pulled Lila down onto my cock, pushing myself as deep inside her as possible, and I went off like a shotgun. Lila leaned in close to my face, and said, "So it was good for you too, then." Then she kissed me. It was a long, deep kiss, full of pure lust. Her lips were full and soft, and she tasted like strawberries. Her tongue explored my mouth, finding all the right places. Even after coming, I was still inside her, and I was still hard. I started thrusting upward into her as we kissed, though I wasn't sure I was totally ready to go again.

Lila pulled her lips away, and dismounted. Gingerly and playfully, she removed the condom from my cock and tossed it to the floor.

"Suck his cock." Beth said eagerly. I looked over at her, and her eyes were wide with anticipation.

"Oh honey, I plan to," Lila replied, starting at my glistening manhood.

She lowered her head toward my cock. I could feel my heart beating faster. At the last second, she moved downward and kissed my thigh instead. The teasing was almost unbearable, but I knew that it would only make it that much better when I finally felt her mouth around my shaft. Achingly slow, Lila planted light kisses up my thigh, and toward her intended target. As she got higher on my body, she moved her mouth over to kiss and nibble my hips. I felt tingles shoot through my entire body. Finally, she brought her mouth to my cock, and gave it a gentle kiss on the tip. I shuddered, releasing some of the nervous energy that had been building during the kisses. Lila slowly slid her mouth down over the head of my cock, like she had with the condom. This time, though, the sensation was almost overpowering. Her mouth was wet and warm, and her full, round lips felt like they were made for sucking dick. As she took my length into her mouth, her tongue moved around my shaft, back and forth, hitting every spot it could. I was completely hard again, and I could feel my cock throbbing and pulsing against her luscious lips as my blood pumped through it. Lila was staring me right in the eyes as she sucked, occasionally glancing down to study my cock.

"Did you get it good and hard for me?" Beth asked her friend. Lila pulled her mouth off of me.

"I think he's ready," she replied, giving me a wink.

"Good," Beth said, "Because I want to fuck my husband. You can have his mouth, but I want his cock."

Lila stood up and walked toward my face, straddling me. She turned around to face Beth as my wife lowered herself onto my hard dick. Once I was inside Beth, Lila got on her knees, with her pussy almost touching my mouth. I reached out with my tongue to give her a quick lick. She gave an appreciative murmur and backed her pussy into my waiting mouth. She was soaking wet still, showing me that sucking my dick had been as much fun for her as it was for me. I went to work, licking away and tasting her sweet juices.

Meanwhile, I shifted my focus to the wonderful and familiar feeling of being inside Beth. She rode me back and forth, taking every inch of me inside her with each thrust. I reached out and put my hands on her hips to guide her. After a minute or two, I felt her grab my wrists and pull my hands away from her. I was wondering what was wrong, but she moved my hands again and I suddenly felt myself holding Lila's fantastic tits. I gave a good squeeze, marveling again at the size and perfect shape of them. I fondled those lovely mounds and ate Lila's pussy as Beth continued to ride me. I didn't hear much moaning from either of them, but the sounds I did hear told me that the two beauties were making out as they rode me. I made a mental note to set up a video camera if this happened again (who was I kidding, WHEN it happened again).

The kissing must have stopped, because after a while I could hear moans of pleasure coming from both of the women. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and it was going to be tricky to time things the way I wanted. Beth was close, I could tell, so I doubled my efforts on Lila's pussy. I played with her nipples as licked her faster and faster. Hoping that watching Lila come would bring Beth to climax, I kept going, using every pussy-eating trick I knew. Lila tensed up and went absolutely still and silent, and I knew that she was almost there. After about half a minute, her whole body shook as she screamed, and I got a mouthful of her juicy orgasm. Beth cried out and squeezed my cock with her pussy, and I knew that my plan had worked. As Beth shook from her orgasm, I finally let myself come.

After basking in our collective climax for a bit, the women both climbed off of me. I moved to the edge of the bed, and Beth collapsed on her side next to me, facing away. I rolled to my side, reached over and spooned her, holding her as close to me as I could. Lila stretched out on Beth's other side, facing Beth and staring into her eyes.

"Happy Birthday, babe," she said, giving Beth a warm, sincere smile."

"Yes, Happy Birthday," I whispered into her ear. Beth closed her eyes, and Lila settled her head onto a pillow.

"You know, Ben," Beth said to me, with her eyes still closed. "Your birthday is just a couple of months away..."

I couldn't wait.

12