Beth's Huge Sex Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth climbed onto his lap and slid him in as she sank down onto his cock. She settled down all the way and held still as she felt his cock swell and surge with each stoke Karen gave to him anally. Bill moaned in erotic delirium as these women fucked him. "Get ready, I'm going to make him cum now," Karen announced. "Feel him explode," she said as she pushed the vibrator in and pressed it against his prostate gland, letting the vibrations trigger a spectacular orgasm. Beth felt his cock explode as Bill cried out with an orgasm the likes of which he has never before experienced. Beth immediately suspected this would not be his last of this action, as he was enjoying it way too much.

Soon it was over. Bill was spent, totally, for the night. Mark was next and he had experienced Karen's ass-fucking tricks before. He knew what was in store for him and was very excited for it. "Oh my," Karen said. "He knows what's coming next ad he is ready, aren't you, sweetheart?" Mark nodded and smiled expectantly. Karen now turned her attention to Mark's cock. But she soon instructed Beth to take over so she could learn exactly how this was done. Mark laid back but certainly could not relax and the women went to work on him, Karen now teaching Beth exactly how and what to do to bring one more ejaculation from him.

Beth quickly caught on to all the techniques Karen had used on Bill. Rather than Karen climbing onto Mark and letting him cum in her as Beth fucked his ass, she stayed there with Beth and coached her all the way to his climax, letting Beth hold his cock with one hand and massage his prostate with the other until he ejaculated all over her, spurting all over her hair, face, neck and breasts with his unusually heavy load of semen. It was a spectacular sight for Beth.

They all piled onto the oversized bed in the den off the patio after recovering in the hot tub. Tomorrow would be another day. Karen whispered in Beth's ear before drifting off, that Peter would be arriving tomorrow and would be helping Beth enjoy a whole new adventure.

12