Betrayal Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I suppose. And it will be cancelled when my father returns tomorrow?"

Lee nodded and pointed at the contract, near the end, "Yes, see." It read, '...will not be required to perform services, duties, or contract obligations, the contract being cancelled when paid in full by the...' and specified the date.

She nodded a bit, "What is this bit about contractual obligations?"

"Oh, it's just that you'd have to work for me if you didn't pay it off by this date, it has to be in there as you have nothing to mortgage, but it'll be fine if you pay when you father returns."

"Okay." She said a little hesitant, but she didn't delay any longer and signed the contract. Lee signed too and so did Dan as a witness to the contract. Lisa called in a guard who acted as a witness for her, he flicked through it but just raised his eyebrows and shook his head, not reading it, but it wasn't necessary. After all of it was dealt with, Lee put it away. "Perhaps we could go for that walk now, Lee?" She asked hopefully.

He smiled apologetically, "I'm afraid I have to leave, I have an early meeting tomorrow." Lisa frowned, "But. I'll be back the day after tomorrow to collect the debt." He said cheerfully, flashing a grin at her.

"Okay. I'll see you then." She said, smiling back, at least the others wouldn't be there. She'd make sure not to invite them again, they had been vile company.

****

Lisa stood in the guest bedroom staring out at the road that approached the house, wringing her hands. She paced some more, wondering if she'd wear the floorboards away. Her father hadn't returned and he was supposed to be back today. She felt a surge of worry for him, wondering what had happened. She called for a member of staff. One of the guards came. "Where is my maid?" She said sternly.

The guard shrugged a little and then quickly added, "I think she went to town for some supplies? The house is a little low on staff right now my Lady."

She nodded a bit, she had actually let go of a couple of members of staff herself over the last day or so. Some that she had begged her father not to fire, but now realised she'd been selfish to do so. They were in dire need of money, she knew that. "Ok, thank you." She glanced at the bed and then called to the guard, "Tell her that someone needs to give this room a clean, it's messy, the bed isn't made." He nodded as he left.

She saw a carriage approaching and smiled. She let out a breath she'd felt she had been holding in. Though her fear re-emerged as she realised it wasn't her father's carriage. Lee! She suddenly thought. She had almost forgotten, being so nervous about the fact that her father hadn't returned yet. She decided she'd have to make herself presentable and went to her rooms to fix her make-up.

She was told by a house guard that Lee Barter had arrived and she said to let him know she'd be down soon. She finished getting ready on her own, looking over the rather simple light green dress she wore, deciding it would do, and went to meet him. She felt a small surge of hope that at least she could ask him to wait with her for her father to return. But felt guilty as she wasn't sure what had happened to him yet, he'd have sent word if he knew he'd be late.

As she walked in her heart fell out of the bottom of her stomach as she saw Michelle standing beside Lee, talking and laughing together. They wore riding gear, knee high boots, riding dress, gloves. She reaffixed her smile, though she felt like scowling until her face was stuck that way. "Lee. I thought you'd come... alone."

Blinking he smiled, "Oh, I hope it isn't a problem? We were going horse riding together and thought we'd stop in on the way."

She shook her head. "No. Of course not. Miss Shoe." She said tilting her head with a grin.

Michelle didn't correct her, instead asking with a hint of knowingness, "Do you have the assets to pay off the contract?"

Lisa bit her bottom lip. "About that..."

Michelle laughed, it was a genuine laugh but it felt full of cruelty rather than humour, "Ah no matter." Lisa blinked, that hadn't been what she had expected. "I had rather hoped not. I didn't bring all my horse riding gear for nothing after all."

Lisa raised a brow not sure exactly how that had anything to do with the contract.

Lee turned to Lisa and smiled, nodding, "So you'll be fulfilling the terms of the contract then?"

She frowned and gave him a curious look, "I'm not exactly trained to be a clerk. I don't know how much help I'll be?" She said sceptically, "My father should be home soon."

He shook his head, "It wasn't specified that you'd work as a clerk."

She widened her eyes, "You can't possibly expect me to work as a maid?!" She said outraged, feeling insulted that he might expect something so lowly of her.

He narrowed his eyes a little at her, "My mother was a maid." He said flatly, in a way that sent a stab of pain into her, sharper than a knife. She had just acted in a rather superior type fashion.

"I-I'm sorry Lee I-"

"Silence." Michelle said commandingly.

Lisa widened her eyes, before giving her a furious look. "You will not speak to me in such a fashion! Guards!" She called out. The guard she'd spoken to earlier appeared. "Take this woman out to her carriage and see that she waits there." She said with a grin.

Though the grin faded as Lee stepped forward and held up a hand. "Actually... she will be staying." He pulled out the contract she'd signed. "Lady Crawford signed this contract. It essentially makes her in service to me if she didn't pay her debt by about three hours ago." He said. The guard, who'd been her witness to the signing, came and looked at the contract as Lee pointed out the relevant parts.

"I-I'm sorry my Lady. But it looks as though you revoked your right to your title as part of the contract. We can't help you break the law. Perhaps you should just pay the debt?"

Lisa's jaw hung open slightly, "I-I can't." She said softly feeling the pit of her stomach fall away.

The guard raised a brow and scowled. "No?" He huffed and shook his head, "I thought Hammond was a rat. A liar..." He muttered, "But I suppose he was right."

She frowned, "Wh-what are you talking about?" She asked, worried by how annoyed that had made the man.

"Ah- I suppose you don't know." He shrugged, "Your father owes a few of us guards a couple of weeks wages. That's all."

"He'll pay you when he-"

"Ha!" He shook his head and grinned, "No I think not, if you can't even pay off this which leaves you as a servant of this young gentleman here." He shook his head again and started to leave, "I'll be keeping my uniform you understand? And my sword, need to sell them to feed the kids." He started to leave.

"Ah my good man!" Lee said before he left. Catching his attention, "I'll pay your missed wage and hire you at twice the salary. A month's pay upfront."

The guard's eyes widened as he reeled back a little stunned by the offer, "Y-you will, my Lord...?" He said looking for a name.

"Please, no need for that, call me Lee, or Sir, whichever you feel more comfortable with."

"Yes Sir!"

"Please stand outside and make sure nobody leaves or enters without my say so."

"Yes Sir!" The guard repeated with obvious glee at this turn of events. Lisa felt rather angry at how quickly he had turned his coat, but then, how could she blame him, having a family to feed and being owed wages he thought he was never going to see.

Lisa was left dumbfounded by the whole exchange, "What's happening?" She asked fearfully as the door to the room was closed behind her.

Lee sighed and rubbed his temples, closing his eyes, "You really are rather slow aren't you Lisa?"

She stepped back as if she'd just been slapped. "Lee?" She said in a small whimper, hurt by his words. "I-"

"Yes we know. It's all about you." He shook his head, "Our family is owed a small fortune by yours and you still keep acting like you are better than all of us. Inviting us all here and acting like betting money is nothing, thinking you can just play us and treat us as inferior beings."

She felt a tear roll down her cheek, "I never meant to..." She said softly.

"Well now the table are turned. You've been foolish enough to make yourself my property." He said with a grin empty of the kindness his smiles usually held.

"Property?" She asked with outrage, "What do you mean?"

He sighed in frustration again, "You are my slave, the section five of 's' 'h' 'o' law refers to slavery and human ownership laws. I gave you the time required by law for someone to check the terms of the contract and make any objections voiced at the local magistrate's office. But you just trusted me and didn't even give it a second thought."

She whimpered and chewed her bottom lip, wringing her hands, "I-it isn't fair..."

He shook his head, "Actually it is deemed perfectly fair. You are an adult, you are bound to the contracts you willingly sign and are given reasonable time with which to dispute them."

Michelle walked around behind her, stroking her hand over her arm. Lisa pushes it away, "Don't touch me!"

Michelle just grinned as Lee spoke, "Push her hand away again and I'll have the guard come in and strip you instead."

She widened her eyes, her mouth opening in shock, "Strip me?!" She says with outrage.

"Of course! You are wearing a colour above your station. You signed a contract abolishing your rights to your title whilst I held this contract. Now let Michelle change your outfit for one more fitting of your new station."

She bit her bottom lip firmly, thinking through her options. She could run. But the guard was barring the door. If he came in, would he help her? She couldn't pay him and sadly she realised that money and the chance to see the woman he'd served naked might be more of an enticement than his loyalty to her and her father. She'd have to put up with this indignation and pray that her father arrived home soon to sort this all out. She sobbed.

"If you keep sobbing I'll have the guard come in too. Please, you look much less ugly when you aren't crying."

She widened her eyes at his insult and scowled instead, holding back her tears and her desire to run as she felt Michelle undoing the back of her dress. She froze solid as she felt her start to slip off the light green dress she had worn. She slipped it down off of her body, her hands running down over Lisa's sides, sending a shiver through her. She crossed her arms over herself. She wore a white corset and a matching pair of frilled panties, though her breasts were covered she felt rather exposed, having so much of her arms and shoulders bare. She also wore a pair of stockings, held up by suspenders from the corset which just left the top of her thighs uncovered.

She whimpered and then felt Michelle start to loosen her corset, she pulled away and turned to her and then Lee with her eyes wide, arms still held over herself defensively, "Y-you can't mean to strip me naked. Besides white is a colour allowed by servants!"

Lee shook his head and stood. He walked closer and then his arm moved, she heard the snapping sound a fraction of a second before the sharp pain in her leg. She jumped and screamed a little. He'd hit her with a riding crop! "What are you doi- AH!" Another snap on her leg and she spun, Michelle holding one too. She whimpered, realising they had been slipped in the side of their riding boots they wore.

"Do not speak unless spoken too. I decide your station. I decide what your duties are. You are essentially no more than my pet." Lee said as he went to sit back down. She whimpered a little more as she felt Michelle unfastening her corset again. "You will address me as Master and Michelle as Mistress. You will do as you are told without question or you will be punished. If you want to know the limits of what we can do... well of course you will have looked that up in the S.H.O laws." He said with a grin.

As the corset came off she made a small sound, the suspenders snapping off her stockings, ripping the edge of one as Michelle threw it aside. Lisa's hands went to her chest, covering her small breasts, one hand over each.

"Hmm, you didn't get very much for your money." Michelle said evilly, tapping the sides of Lisa's body with the riding crop, making her squirm. "I think she padded her corset! That must be fraud!"

Lee laughed, "Afraid not my dear, there's nothing in the law about fraud related to those assets."

Lisa, kept her eyes on the ground, her face scowling as she suffered this embarrassment, her cheeks aflame with colour. There was no way her father would let these two live after this. She knew he'd be back soon and he'd stop this.

Michelle walked around in-front of Lisa, "You know I've always wondered how a Lady might keep her bush trimmed." Michelle said as she grabbed her frilled panties and quickly crouched pulling them down to Lisa's ankles.

Lisa let out a small cry, her hands adjusting to cover between her legs and across her breasts, but not quick enough.

"Hmm, no different from the rest of us I see." Michelle said, turning to Lee, "She is a real blonde though, I guess you win that bet."

He laughed. "Now move your hands." He commanded.

She widened her eyes and shook her head, pleading with them "Pleas-AH!" A snap against her arm causing her to hold her tongue and flinch, another to her other arm. She jumped back but Michelle advanced, cracking her on the thigh as she missed the arm covering between her legs. The next one landed on the back of her hand across her chest. She cried out with each hit, louder at the last on her hand before relenting and moving her hands, only then did Michelle stop. Lisa rubbed the spots where she had been hit, glancing back down at the floor as she stood in-front of both of them in only her stockings and her nudity. Her breasts were small but pert and her pink nipples were small nubs, the sharp strikes causing them to go like that, much like the cold when she stepped from the shower. Between her legs a small patch of pubic hair stood above her womanhood. She felt the sharp stings of the whips and the heat of her cheeks as she suffered this humiliation silently.

"Good girl." He said, "Now put your hands on your head and spread your legs a little."

She swallowed, but complied, not wanting to be struck by the riding crop again. Michelle went to the side of the room and brought over a satchel that they must have brought in with them as she didn't recognise it. She pulled out something and went behind Lisa.

"Open your mouth." Said Michelle. She hesitated before doing what the horrid woman said. She hated her, for doing this, for being with Lee, and for having more of the seductive beauty that she envied in her sister. Lush wavy chocolate brown hair, naturally full red lips, dark lashes and green eyes and a curvaceous body where Lisa's was not.

Lisa's eyes went wide and she tried to make a sound to protest as something metallic slipped into her mouth, she tried to close it but it came down on a piece of leather, something pressing against her tongue. She reached to it to try and pull it from her mouth but Lee had stood and cracked her hand, causing her to whimper and return her hands to her head.

Michelle came back in-front of her, holding two straps of leather that went up to either side of her mouth, "I did say it'd be a shame if I'd brought all the horse riding equipment for nothing."

Lisa's eyes widened as she realised she had something that was like a horse's bit in her mouth, holding down her tongue whilst pressing something that felt rather awkward under it. What that meant was fully realised when Michelle tugged and the piece of metal dug into her inside her mouth rather painfully. She stepped forward trying to loosen the tension Michelle had made, but she walked back, keeping the reins taut. She grabbed for the reins but as she did she felt Lee's crop slap firmly across her pert rear. She reached back to cover her behind instinctively, gaining another small snap over her tits that caused her to cry out into the bit and remember to slap her hands back on her head as she followed Michelle fast enough to keep the reins loose and the pain out of her mouth.

"Good" Michelle purred. "Now raise your legs, step like a horse." She said as she started to tap the sides of Lisa's calves with each step until she started raising her knees up as she walked. She whimpered some more, feeling utterly degraded, wondering how they could make her do this.

"She learns fast!" Lee said, slapping his hand against her rear and causing her to jump forward. "Time for the rest of the tack, don't you think?"

Michelle giggled and nodded as she reached up and stroked Lisa's cheek, "There, there, girl." She spoke to her like she was placating a horse.

Lisa scowled and tried to turn to see where Lee had gone but she felt a sharp pain in her mouth as Michelle pulled her head back to face her, digging the bit in under her tongue.

She heard Lee come back up behind her, "Give me your arm." He said as he grabbed it and pulled it anyway. She didn't resist, she knew it just meant more whips from the riding crops, her behind and her breasts still lightly stinging. He rubbed something over her arm that felt a little slippery and then she felt a long sleeved, tight glove being pulled over her arm, made of some sort of rubber like material. She moved her fingers in the end trying to find holes for them whilst he grabbed her other arm and did the same. She realised there weren't any holes for her fingers as he started sliding her arm into another tight glove, that she could tell was attached to the first so that her arms were folded behind herself.

She made a small sound of anger as she realised they'd be held like that. Going to pull them apart, they started to slip from the gloves as she struggled, but he held her arms, "Hey!" Michelle pinched her nipple, causing her to open her eyes wide and struggle more, until she twisted it, Lisa stopped struggling but made small whimpering sounds to let her knew she wanted her to let go and was ready to comply. She did and Lee pulled the gloves back on and strapped something around her upper arm that stopped her from pulling them apart again, no matter how hard she tried. She wondered how the man she'd seen as so kind, compassionate and gentle could be hiding such a sadistic person underneath, making a small whimpering sound. She sobbed a little and he tapped her leg, "I can still have the guard come in if you'd like?" She shook her head a little and silenced her sobbing, looking down at the ground once more.

Lee started to wrap something around Lisa's middle, she felt it slipped under where her arms lay and realised it felt like a corset. As he started to put it on, she felt that it's ribs were curved wrong, or perhaps Lee was doing it wrong. She made some awkward sounds as they dug in when he did it up, the laces behind hooking into place. She struggled a bit, but not to escape but to find how she was supposed to stop the sold ribs digging in painfully as he started tightening it. They were less flexible than usual ones. She eventually found, with some guidance from his hands pushing her, that she had to bend at 45o in the middle to stop them digging in whilst he started tightening it. As she bent he tightened it further, so that she couldn't unbend even if she wanted to. She squeaked to let him know it was tight enough and he pulled it tighter still. Eventually, finishing his work, she was stuck getting half a breath, unable to straighten up at all. She could get maybe a fraction of an inch before feeling great discomfort. What was the point in this? She wondered.

"Stand on one leg." He said, she slowly tried to comply, struggling to keep her balance. He grabbed hold of her ankle and lifted it up behind her. She cried out as she felt herself start to fall but Michelle caught her. He eyes flashed a look of thanks that she washed away into a scowl as quickly as it formed. Lee tugged off her stocking and then started rubbing her calf and up her thigh. She squirmed and whimpered, starting to struggle a little as she tried to pull her leg away. It felt so indecent to have his hands running over her inner thigh without invitation.

1...456789