Betrayal Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

We only ate ashore once and that was enough. We both had the trots and had to seek medication from the local Pharmacy. Amanda had a good giggle at the in your face advertisements for Viagra and embarrassed me when she bartered with the man serving to get the price reduced on a bulk purchase. "I don't need Viagra, you know that!" I protested to her, but she smiled and teased me saying. "What makes you believe that I'm buying them for you?"

The following evening, Amanda insisted on having a drink in one of the local dives and we soon had a circle of men surrounding us. It appears that the TV series had reached even here and many of them were keen to talk to me about the sea conditions in the Irish Sea. I lost track of Amanda at some point and when I eventually broke free to take a toilet break, I looked around but could not locate her. I had to ask the barman where the Men's Room was and he jerked his thumb towards an open door leading to a dark alley. I wandered down the alley trying to find the toilet and soon found it by the smell of shit and urine helped also by the familiar sound of Amanda's voice begging to be fucked harder!

I entered the dimly lit toilet to see Amanda, head pressed against a dirty toilet seat, dress up around her waist, panties still round one ankle on the wet dirty floor and she was getting shafted hard from behind by one of the guys who I had been talking to just a few moments before. He never even glanced at me before he stated harshly, "You'll need to wait your turn, I have only just got here and she's as hot and horny as Bas said. I'm number three, so get lost until I'm finished, then you can have sloppy fourths!"

All thoughts of my piss vanished as my erection had sprung to attention at the sight of my sexy wife being impaled on his cock. He was now pounding away and she was loving it, urging him onto greater efforts. "That's it, don't fucking stop please don't stop!" He strained to comply and reached in front of her to scoop her tits out of the front of her dress. She moaned even more as he savagely twisted her nipples and she was soon jerking like a rag doll on a string as she came. He continued to fuck her while continuing his savage attack on her breasts until with a final push that sent her face slamming into the wall and with a groan spent himself in her cunt. As he withdrew and proceeded to wipe his cock on the back of her dress, I could see he was considerably larger than me in that department and for a moment my jealousy caused me to gasp. He tucked himself away and pushed past me without even a glance in my direction.

Amanda, looked round and obviously didn't recognise me in the poor light as she said, "OK you're next, come on what are you waiting for, it's all there for you, but be quick as my husband will be wondering where I am!"

When I didn't make a move she stood and turned round looking more closely at me for the first time. When she recognised who it was she was talking to, her hand flew to her mouth in shock. I stood there and looked at my wife, tits hang out of her dress and up round her waist and even in the dim light I could see semen running down her tanned legs in a wet sticky stream. She looked like a real slut and, god help me I loved her!

Unsure of what to do next or how to respond to finding her in this manner, I told her abruptly, "Get dressed, we were leaving!" I turned and left her there and as I exited another young man entered. I waited a few moments before she rushed out to join me, still trying to pull her dress down to a more respectable height.

As we took our little inflatable dingy back to TAGHTA, not a word was spoken between us. Amanda took the opportunity to dive below deck as I secured the dingy and when I joined her, I heard the shower running. I sat at the chart table and waited her appearance. I was still undecided how to proceed with this, we had discussed opening up our sex lives and almost by default I had accepted her attitude to living out our fantasies. But what had happened tonight had taken the whole issue to another level. If she wanted rough sex then that was her choice, but I had assumed that she would at least keep me informed of her desires so that I could at least try and protect her.

She finally emerged and I could see she was very nervous about my attitude to her latest 'escapade'. She sat down and looking me straight in the eye, with her own eyes filled with tears, she said quite simply, "I'm sorry, I overstepped the mark tonight and I knew that I should have shared my intention to get laid tonight, but I honestly never expected it to degenerate into a gangbang."

I took her hand and responded picking my words carefully, "You realise that you could have been treated far more roughly than you were and I would have had no idea you were in trouble?"

"Yes, I realised that almost immediately when he led me into that stinking hole they called a toilet, but once he started fucking me, I got caught up in the total degradation of being treated like a slut. The smells, the dirt and getting my face rubbed in filth as he screwed me, just increased my lust. I was cumming non-stop during the first man and when the second one pushed into me almost as soon as the first pulled out, well I had lost all sense of control, I wanted it to go on and on. I have never had so many orgasms so quickly before."

She paused for a second and sobbed, "What is it in my me that makes me so self-destructive in my behaviour? I am just as big a slut as my sister, she also cannot say no to multiple partners, is it in our family genes?"

"I don't know about whether it runs in your genes, maybe there is something in you that makes you lust to be degraded, I do know that you need to get yourself under control or face the inevitable self-destruction this depraved desire will lead you to!"

To give her time to think, I poured us both a stiff brandy and handed her one. She drained it without thinking and turned to me and asked, "Can you help me get past this urge? I'm sure that if you stand by me and with your love and forgiveness, I can beat this thing."

What could I say, I still loved her and I knew she loved me, so I said, "Starting now, we will try to curb any desires for extra marital affairs. When we return to the UK after this Q ship operation, we will both seek professional help, I know I need to get my head looked at for consenting to living out these fantasies in the first place and I think we would both benefit from some understanding of what triggers this type of behaviour. By your own admission, you find extreme gratification from being used like a cheap slut and god help me for some unfathomable reason, I also get a kick out of seeing you used and degraded!"

"The other thing we need to consider is STD's. I realise that we're a bit late with taking this into consideration, but events have rather overwhelmed me lately! I think that we've been lucky tonight. The guys all appeared to be clean living sorts. As I see it, drug addicts are our biggest risk of getting infected and I didn't see any drugs being used or obvious signs that addicts display tonight, but that is another reason to get you some treatment. As we move deeper we into the Horn of Africa, the risk increases, AIDS is rife in much of the continent and I love you too much to lose you to something like HIV."

She came to me then and kissed me passionately. We stumbled to the bed and she lay on her back, legs wide open and pulled my head into her sopping centre, a centre that despite her shower was still glistening with juices of her recent passionate encounters. She came almost as soon as my tongue started to lap at her labia and sweet nub above it as she threshed her body in ecstasy. Impatient to find my own release, I rolled her over onto her front and pulled her knees up until she was kneeling. Sensing my intention she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart fully exposing her tight rosebud. I used my cock to lubricate her anus with the juices running from her cunt and eased my throbbing erection into her back passage. She pushed back and started to rock her body back and forth until I was fully imbedded within her. I increased the pace and soon I was pounding at her and she was screaming at me to fuck her harder. I felt her next orgasm as she writhed beneath me and I pumped even harder until I blasted my load as deep into her arse as I could penetrate.

The next day we headed back to Sharm and practically the first person we met was Gordon McLean. Even here he was unmistakably English, despite his Scottish name, his shorts were freshly pressed and of course, the clincher, he was wearing socks with his sandals. His shirt was a loud print that just shouted Englishman! We slipped into one of the hotels where it was nice and cool to have our chat and he even bought us lunch!

After lunch, he briefed us on the plan that he had been working on since our last meeting. He explained that the submarine plus a couple of support ships would be passing through the Suez Canal in a few week's time. They were ostensibly going to the Indian Ocean to take part in a joint fleet exercise with the Indians, Australians and US. Instead of returning immediately after the completion of the exercise, the sub and one of the support ships would remain in the vicinity of the Horn in support of our operation. The Aussies and Yanks would also be involved as TAGHTA was not the only decoy vessel involved. They hoped to take out a complete swathe of pirates that operated throughout the Horn.

Once he explained the ships involved, he went into details about the limitations facing the sub and support ships. The real problem was that the surface ships would need to remain well offshore, as they could be too easily detected by the pirates. That meant relying on their helicopters and RIBS to conduct the intercept in most cases. That, in turn meant time to intercept became an issue. The submarine was also hampered by the need for her to operate in reasonably deep waters and if we strayed too far into shallower waters, the intercept from the submarine took more time. The intention was for Special Forces to take out the pirates, without the submarine having to surface. This was what they were trained for and the only limitation was the intercept time.

As far as TAGHTA and ourselves were concerned, he explained that the risks to ourselves had increased substantially! He told us that he wanted us to be aware of the risks and why they had increased since his original approach.

"It was originally thought that the biggest risk of piracy was contained within the confines of Somalia and that the danger zone was within twelve miles of the coast. Recent research and the latest intelligence has proved that the area we are talking about has increased to include the state of Djibouti and into the narrows where the Red Sea meets the Gulf of Aden. The biggest risk area is still Somalia, but the pirates are now getting bolder and their attacks have been reported increasingly further offshore."

He paused for moment and gulped some cold beer before continuing, "Initially, we intended that you and Amanda should sail TAGHTA into the Gulf of Aden, stopping at Djibouti City itself to re-provision. It was deemed imperative that you be recognised and identified as a possible target and as that city is teeming with pirates and their spies, we could set the bait, so to speak. It was planned that after that port of call, we would lift you off TAGHTA and swop you with Special Ops troopers and they would complete the voyage and mission. But now, due to what I have just explained, that does increase the risk to you both. We would perfectly understand if you choose to withdraw at this stage, but we have developed a slightly different approach that should mitigate the worst of the risks."

Amanda and I exchanged worried glances, but I needed to be sure about his new plan so I asked, "OK, I'll buy it. What is your new plan to mitigate the risks?"

He smiled and warming to his theme, said, "We still stick by the need for you both to visit Djibouti City and to set the bait. To address the risk of attack before you reach there, we will place a Special Ops trooper with you on TAGHTA before you reach the danger zone. Once you have sailed from Djibouti, we will arrange the exchange as before."

"I know that our Special Ops guys are good, but can one man safely protect us against half a dozen heavily armed pirates?" Amanda enquired.

"We believe that the likelihood of TAGHTA being targeted before Djibouti as less than one in a hundred, so the we believe that it's a risk worth taking. Believe me, that last thing we want is for a high profile kidnap taking place under our nose so to speak. Your safety is paramount at all times."

Again it was left to me to ask the obvious question, "Just how do you plan to extract us from TAGHTA without alerting the pirates? From memory, we will have a good few days sailing to clear the Gulf of Aden and I think we will need to be well clear before a chopper or transfer by boat could be conducted unobserved, there is a lot of shipping in that area, any one of them could be in league with the pirates."

"That's a very good point and one that's yet to be addressed, but please be assured that we will do everything in our power to place you out of harm's way in the event of an attack. We are still working on our contingency plans and we will advise you nearer the time."

"So just to be perfectly clear, you want us to continue with this operation, despite the fact that you have yet to provide us with a satisfactory exit plan?" Amanda stated dryly.

"Yes, at this point of time, I cannot provide you with any guarantee that you will not be subject to some risk, but I can tell you that TAGHTA will be under constant surveillance and the trooper will have direct communications with the submarine at all times. Remember, that sub has state of the art sonar, we will be able to identify any craft that come within a hundred miles of you and take the appropriate steps to interdict once the threat to TAGHTA has been established!"

We were in danger of over analysing the scenarios so I changed the subject and asked about the continued use of our videos during the operation.

Gordon looked relieved at the change in subject and said. "We have vetted Inter-video and their staff and see no reason to pull the plug on a possible chance to promote the 'Forces' The MOD is happy for you to continue, with some restrictions. One, we will modify your software to encrypt the feed. Inter-video will be given copies of the footage shot after we have 'cleansed' it. Two, The Mod will have final say on what is broadcast and when and finally, both you and Amanda will be required to sign the Official Secrets Act!"

Wow, I thought, they had really put some thought into this, but I was unhappy about the restrictions they wanted to place on us, so I said, "I can't speak for Inter-video and we don't have any contract with them for this part of our voyage only a gentleman's agreement. If we do decide to continue, I want Julian St Bartholey out here to negotiate all this. Amanda and I will give you our decision later today as to whether we are prepared to continue or not."

To be fair, Gordon was more than happy with this response and left us to give us the privacy we needed, we had a lot of thinking to do. I checked us into the hotel once more and then we went and collected our gear from TAGHTA. We had a long bath each and then sat down to review all that had happened.

Amanda surprised me by coming right out and stating, "I think we should go ahead and do it. If we can prevent just one more family being killed or being put through the hell that other couple were forced to endure, then it will be worth it. To pull out now would be a cop out and I believe we will have all the protection we need!"

I wasn't quite so sure, but thought, what the hell, I was now a middle aged man with only Amanda to consider, and her wishes were very clear. This whole new lifestyle change I had started with the purchase of TAGHTA was supposed to shake me out of my lethargy and up until now had succeeded in doing just that, so I said, "if you're sure that's what we both want, then let's go tell him."

A phone call to Reception and we were put through to Gordon's room and I informed him of our decision. He was delighted and invited us to join him for dinner and I accepted on behalf of us both. I also told him that I would call Julian and get him out here asap. I called Inter-video and got put through to Julian's secretary. He was in a meeting and could not be disturbed, I was told. So I asked for Matt with the same response, so I got a bit antsy and said, "Look, just go in and interrupt their bloody meeting and tell him Bill Cairns needs to speak to him urgently and that the topic is even bigger than the series just transmitted!"

His secretary was all apologies, she hadn't recognised my voice and she was sure that Julian would want to speak to me. A few minutes later Julian came on and told me Matt was with him in his office. I suggested he put the speaker on and I did the same. Concerned about security, I gave him little or no detail about why I needed him to fly out to Sharm immediately, only that I was confident that I would not be wasting his time and that the topic was potentially even bigger than the whole series we had just done. I had to give him credit, he didn't press me for more information when I explained that the subject was too sensitive to discuss on the phone, especially one that went through a hotel switchboard. He told me that he and Matt would be on the first flight out. I told him where we were staying and if he confirmed his arrival time, we would meet them at the airport.

He phoned back fifteen minutes later to tell me they would arrive at eleven the following morning.

Dinner that evening was an entertaining event. Gordon was a great host and regaled us with stories about his days in the Royal Navy, before he became a bureaucrat. We were all a little drunk when we finally retired to bed.

We were at the airport in plenty of time to pick up Matt and Julian. They were bursting with curiosity about why we had dragged them all the way out here, but we told them to wait until we met with Gordon as it would come better from him.

Gordon had booked a conference room in the hotel and had a presentation he had prepared for the Secretary of Defence on the proposed operation. Clearly some bits of it had been either deleted or blanked for security purposes, but the nub of the operation was all there. Julian was quick to put two and two together, and looking at me said, "And TAGHTA is the Q ship they want to use?"

When I confirmed it, he asked, "Why then are we here?"

Gordon stepped in and explained that a film of any encounter with the pirates would be marvellous PR for the MOD and the Services generally. It would demonstrate that Britain and her allies were determined to keep the seas free of piracy. He also said that as far as he was aware the Yanks had not thought of filming their part of the operation and he reckoned it would be great for the UK to present their version of the events first. He was fed up with Hollywood re-writing history to suit America's slant on history! He was particularly annoyed about the way the capture of the German Enigma machine was rewritten by Hollywood. Sensitive folk these RN Types, I thought, but he had a point.

He then put his proposal to Julian and Matt. Amanda and I excused ourselves, I didn't really want to get involved in the details, it was better that we didn't know too much. After a couple of hours, we were invited back in and we were pleased to see everyone smiling, so they obviously had reached agreement about the details. All that remained was for Inter-video and us to reach some sort of agreement regarding royalties etc. and Gordon excused himself from that discussion. It took us about half an hour to thrash that out and Julian promised to get the contract sent to us asap. I told him not to bother, I trusted him to honour our agreement, but he insisted that for legal reasons, Inter-video had to have contracts in place, so we agreed to sign a letter of intent, as we would be at sea for the next month or so.

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers