Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something twigged in her mind and she remembered girls in her dorm discussing G spots. Could this be what they were talking about? Whatever it was, it felt incredible!

She experimented a bit more and worked out that by raising her feet off the ground, her pelvis would tilt and allow her two fingers better access. If she curled these a bit and used a curling motion in and out with her hand, the sensations that were flooding her body were delightfully intensified. Underneath her fingertips, something deep inside her began to swell and get hard.

Emma was completely in heat now, bent on only one outcome: bringing herself to an orgasm. With her right hand working furiously in her pussy, she rested her thumb on her clitoris. Her left hand was kneading her right breast, pulling and twisting its sensitive nipple. Watching herself in the mirror was long forgotten as Emma's brain struggled to process the overwhelming sensations she was experiencing.

At the moment her orgasm struck and her body spasmed over and over, her toes curling under its intensity, Emma had been imagining Derek's cock pistoning inside her as he held her down under his body and it flooded her with shame, but she couldn't help it.

Had she known how loudly she cried out her release, no longer needing to muffle it in her forearm, she would have been unbelievably embarrassed. The fact that Derek, half asleep in his bed after a very long night, heard and immediately identified not only what the noise was, but who was making it, would have completely mortified the shy, inexperienced school teacher to the point where she would have never been able to look him in the face again.

12