Betrayal Ch. 02

Story Info
Divorc?e discovers something new.
7.2k words
3.87
42.5k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Kelly Gets Seduced

Kelly sat, as she had for the past two months, alone in her one bedroom apartment. The pictures of her wrecked marriage, a mocking reminder to her of the life and family, she had once had. She looked at the wedding picture of herself and Brent, at the time so happy and carefree. Her heart still stinging from the finality of the divorce decree she now held in her hand. She couldn't remember anything of her life since that night, when she had realized; it had come to an end. She looked at herself in the mirror, a ghoulish shadow of the person she had once been.

She stared at the boxes, remnants of the life she had once had, still stacked and packed along the wall beside her bed. She had never had the strength to even begin trying to put her shattered life back together, in the months since Brent had sent them to her. Her days now consisted of lonely hours working, and with the company of the small portable television she had bought, and the silence of what her life had become. She could still remember that night, as if it had only just happened.

She had gone out specifically to appease Brent, so she could spend some time with Marcus later on! He had been her secret friend for almost two years now. She had felt a little guilty about all the time she had spent with him online and off, in secrecy. But, she was sure that Brent, being so single-minded, would not understand her need for something different. He would not understand that after all the years of being in charge of the house, the kids, taking care of the bills, and at times even being Brent's second mother, that she just needed to let someone else take charge for awhile! She was about to find out just what a mistake she had made!

It had all started innocently enough; she even remembered the first conversation she had ever had with Marcus. The memory of that night now filled her with regret that she had not just logged off. That had been the beginning of what would eventually end her life, as she had known it. She drifted back to that fateful conversation and the months that had followed.

Kelly was sitting alone after finishing up her day's list of needed paperwork; she stretched out the kinks of her back and sat back to relax. She had logged off the offices site and left the IP site up. She figured she had about an hour or so, before the kids got home and just wanted to surf a bit. She had left herself invisible so that she wouldn't be assaulted by the endless requests for her attention. She still grinned at the amount of guys that seemed to find her!

She had just lit a cigarette when her screen announced that someone wanted her attention. "Bing" the screen sounded lightly. She looked at the name and wondered who this new guy was? The screen simply said, "Got a minute?" She shrugged her shoulders and figured "what the hell!"

"Hi, what can I do for you?" she typed. She pulled a long drag from her cigarette allowing herself to relax. She awaited the inevitable request for name, location, and age. She was a bit surprised by the answer she got. The screen lit up with "It's more like what can I do for you?" Kelly looked at the screen and smiled, wondering what new form of childish requests this would lead to?

The question was one she hadn't been prepared for so she typed back, "OK, enlighten me!" She was curious as to this new tactic, and now wanted to see where it led! The screen blinked as she watched the message being typed by her unknown admirer. The message came back, "I see your done working, and was wondering if we might chat for a little while?"

She knew that she had had her away message up, and that anyone who had her on his or her buddy list would know she was now available. Yet she couldn't remember ever seeing this guy before. She guessed, like others had done before, he had simply scanned the directory and found her suggestive profile too much to pass up. She just shrugged and typed back, "Yeah sure, I have some time on my hands. What did you have in mind?"

The screen said, "I usually don't just IM strangers, but your profile led me to believe your were someone who might be fun to talk with!" She had heard this line before, and assumed she knew what was next. These guys always ended up talking sex within minutes; she wasn't really interested in it at the moment. She typed back, "At times I guess I can be. Just not interested right now though, try me later!"

The screen came back, "I'm not interested in cyber Kelly, and I just want to talk!" She sat shocked that he had used her name. She couldn't remember ever giving away her real identity! Brent had insisted on her staying anonymous while "doing her thing"! She quickly typed back, "How do you know my name?' Now she was more than curious as to whom this might be. She waited for an answer.

"Lets just say, I have seen you a few times at the mall, and a few more at the shopping center. I recognized you from your profile photo, and the description you gave. I almost said hello one day, when I realized it was indeed you!" the unseen man typed. She sat stunned, that anyone from the Internet would have recognized her so close to home!

Kelly typed back, "Then you know I am married and have kids, right?" She hoped that whoever it was, wasn't some maniacal serial killer. She felt a little twinge of excitement that someone so close, knew what she did online! She also hoped that whoever it might be wasn't a stalker!

"I have no desire to insert myself into either your family life or your marriage! I just figured we might get to be friends, maybe talk, when you have a few minutes!" he typed back. She relaxed somewhat, hoping that he wasn't just trying some new line! She hated the idea of having to change screen names, and possibly upsetting whomever this guy might be!

"OK, why not? Since you seem to know who I am, maybe you should tell me who you are?" she typed snickering to herself. She waited for the reply, hoping she would at least recognize the name. What she got, however, stunned her! The screen flickered back with an answer she could never have imagined!

The screen came back with, "If you submit to me, I might decide to answer that! It's your choice!" Kelly sat wide mouthed and starring at the screen as if slapped. Who did this guy think he was? She sat staring at the words like she just could not believe the audacity of this guy! For a long while she just considered shutting the computer off, leaving him unanswered. She felt as if this guy had just assumed entirely too much about her.

Furiously she typed back, "That'll be the day! Have a nice day; I have things I need to finish. See you some other time!" Kelly then just began logging off, and stared at the computer as it cycled down into shutting itself off. Just before her IP logged off, she saw her IM answer, "OK, will talk with you again, later!" Then it shut off, leaving her to wonder what she may have just gotten herself into?

Kelly thought back to that one single IM, and how it had taken on a life of it's own after that. She remembered after that day how " Master Marcus" had repeatedly, E-mailed her and IM'd her, seemingly never having anything else to do! Eventually, she had given in and began talking with him again, still not knowing his identity, or his intentions. His conversations were always pleasant, never sexual in nature, although from time to time, he had hinted at something. She found him easy to relate to and after numerous conversations, felt that he had become a friend she could confide in.

That friendship had lasted for nearly a year! Although she had never known his real name, they grew to be close, someone she felt comfortable talking with. She looked forward to seeing his name light up when she finished her day's work. Eventually she even began teasing him that maybe they should meet for lunch, and get to be real friends! It was at that point that he again made his, seemingly insistent, request! "Submit to me, and I might!"

Kelly decided that she would play along. Now looking back, she realized how serious of a mistake that had been. Kelly could never have guessed what that one simple gesture on her part would lead to. The world that opened up after that, lead to her present situation, and for the loss of the life she had enjoyed so much. She could never have imagined the things that would eventually follow that decision. Now she wished she had never done it!

"OK, if it helps us get past this thing, I submit!" she typed, smiling at herself. She sat waiting for a reply. The icon of the type button blinked on and off, like a harbinger of the doom that awaited that decision. When he finally replied, she lost the little snicker that she had had.

"If you're serious, you will follow my instructions exactly! No hesitation, no questions, all right?" the screen said. " I take my position seriously, so should you slave!" Tingles of excited anticipation wormed up her spine. She felt something she hadn't in quite a long time, the suspense of being bad!

She gave in without a thought to her decision, "Yes Master!" She giggled at the response she had typed, hoping it was the direction that he had wanted her to go. She felt herself getting a little wet at the thought of being someone's "slave". She sat waiting for him to send his next message!

"I like the pictures on your profile. They seem to be a little tame however. Since it's apparent you have a camera connected to your computer, I wish to see a little more of you!" he typed out. She wondered just how much he thought she would show him? She stared at the screen for a while, and then responded.

"Just how much of me did you have in mind?" she typed, getting curious now!

The reply came back just as quickly, almost making her blanche. "As much as I want slave! You have submitted, what I want you will do, understood?" She sat looking at the statement as if in shock. She hadn't expected him to be quite so forceful, yet she admitted to herself; she wanted to see where this went. She quickly typed back, "Yes sir!"

From there the situation quickly took shape for her; she needed to see just what this friendly stranger could have in mind. The computer was silent for some time, she thought that maybe, he had changed his mind! Then as her anticipation of what he might want built, her answer came on the screen!

"Put your camera on so that I can see you!" it said. She unconsciously looked at the clock on the wall, checking the time. The again glancing at the door, to see that it was locked. She then chastised herself, remembering that Brent and the boys had gone fishing for the weekend! With a little shiver of modesty, she set up the camera at an angle that would allow him to see her without any obstructions. Nervously she adjusted her hair and checked to be sure she looked good enough to be seen. Then with a last nervous look at herself in the mirror, she hit the send button, to connect her camera to his computer.

It seemed to take a lifetime as the computers interfaced and then finally connected. The entire time she waited, like a twittering schoolgirl, for the connection to be made. She found herself hoping that he liked what he saw! As she watched the screen on which she was the main focus, she grinned slightly, as she saw the "Viewers" space go from zero to one! She had now committed herself to whatever happened, and was determined to see it through.

The screen came on again saying, "Very nice Kelly! I was not wrong when I thought that you are a very stunning woman." His compliment caused a little flush of excitement run up her legs to the very pit of her womanhood. She felt a little embarrassed that this unknown man could provoke such a warm feeling in her by just one compliment! She didn't understand why she felt good at his approval? Yet the unmistakably warm feeling that eased into her pussy was awesome, this was turning her on!

"Thank you!" she typed back, hoping he was indeed impressed with her and not just playing with her emotions. She got a little more comfortable, to ease her awkward position in front of the camera. In doing so, she realized that her breasts were now almost fully in view of the camera's eye! She started to adjust her blouse so as not to afford this unknown man such a brazen show.

The screen quickly came up, "NO! Stay as you are!" She looked at the sentence as if struck! What the hell? She decided to ignore his request and sat back pulling the blouse tighter across her exposed chest. She didn't want him thinking, she was just some tramp to order around, she had morals after all!

For a few moments the screen remained, blinking its last comment. Then another message came across, just as plain, just as insistent. "It appears you are not interested. I guess you did not mean that you were serious about submitting. Such a shame, we might have had such a fun time together today! Good-bye!" Then the screen went blank, and the connection severed. Kelly sat there with an empty feeling as her unseen admirer logged off.

Kelly thought back to the next two weeks, as she frantically searched for any signs of him. Day after day, she waited for him to come back on. She began staying up to watch the late night shows, and logging on after Brent went to bed, in hopes of catching him. She didn't understand what she had done wrong, and she wanted to do whatever she could to make it up to him. She missed their long talks and friendly teasing; it had been a point in her day she had come to enjoy!

Over the next few weeks, the weather had turned bad. Brent was home more and more, due to the rain. She could never find the time to log on anymore, because Brent seemed to always be home. They finally discussed him finding something, until the weather broke. He had suggested a cab job at nights, so that he would still be available if days opened back up. She readily agreed, as it would leave her able to work during the day, and still give her time to be on the computer alone, hoping to catch a glimpse of her missing friend.

Brent had only been at the cab job one night, when she received an E-mail. It simply stated "Be on at midnight. Be alone and naked, or don't bother with me again!"

Brent had left for work around seven. She had just finished putting the kids up for the night, as well. She made her way to the fridge for a drink and then to the bar, to get something to calm her excitement. She was going to do exactly as she was told tonight; she needed to talk to him again. She couldn't explain, even to herself why, but she just knew she needed this! She watched as the clock made it's way towards midnight like a slug on a greased pole.

As her appointed time got close, she took a shower, being sure to shave her pussy of all hair, She applied a little make-up, and to look her best she hoped. Then made her way towards the computer room. She found herself getting excited at the prospect of being so exposed to someone she had, as yet, still never seen. The excitement of it all mounted higher and higher in her until, she thought she would explode. She found herself soaked at the prospect of being naked before his unseen eyes. Her hard nipples made her just how aware of how excited she was! She took her place in the chair and turned on the computer, it was now or never!

She adjusted the camera to give him the best view possible of her body. She sat there for, what seemed an eternity, waiting for him to message her. The view the camera gave was one she hoped would please him. She had adjusted the lights of the computer room to be a compliment to her. She felt her excited box, quivering in anticipation of his approval! Goosebumps of her excitement kept her on edge until, at last, she saw him log on. She smiled as she saw the IM come across and tell her to turn on her camera. Without the slightest hesitation, she sent the invitation to view her camera. She felt a strange feeling wash over her, as she watched the viewers box change from zero to one. She knew that there was no turning back now!

For a few long minutes, he sent no messages. She began to wonder if he was even going to speak to her? Then as she began getting a little worried that he might just leave, he finally sent a message. "Very nice slave! I see you've finally decided who your Master is! I am pleased." That one simple statement, for some reason, made her feel proud. It was as if she could not have felt more pleased at doing exactly as he had told her to be. Looking back, she knew she had given up herself to him at that point!

"Slave, do you have toys?" he asked. She knew what he was talking about, yet she wasn't sure that she was ready for all this yet. At first she considered telling him no! Then for some reason, she found her fingers typing, "Yes Sir!" She sat in awe as she typed out those words. It seemed as if they had a mind of their own! She had no recourse, but to follow his next instructions.

"Good. Go and get them, then return here ready to do exactly as I tell you!" the screen said. Like a mindless robot, she found herself digging out the bag of playthings that Brent and her enjoyed from time to time. She returned to the camera's unblinking gaze, and sat down. She was at first a little nervous about what she knew would come next.

She was instructed to show each and every dildo, vibrator, or other toy she had to his unseen eyes. She found herself proudly displaying each of them. She hoped that this might be enough to satisfy him. Yet, she knew in the back of her mind that this was only the beginning! Her body seemed more than willing to continue giving away her deepest desires to continue, as she found herself now totally wet and more than just a little horny! She hoped, that he indeed had more planned!

As she replaced the last of her "Toys" to the bag she saw the screen blink on another message. If she had thought that she was shocked before, she was even more so now. The message said, "Do you have audio ability?" She again watched as if her possessed hands had a mind of their own, as she replied, "Yes Sir!'

"Put on your headset and mic then!" he said. "I want to hear your voice." She stared at the screen and wondered if this might just be a little more than she was willing to give up? But the voice in her head and the mind her hands had seemed to be at odds, as she pulled out her headset and plugged it in. She hit the appropriate connections and was now, not only being seen, but being heard as well! She couldn't help but get dry-mouthed, as she said, "OK, I'm here!"

The deep, heart-melting, voice that replied, nearly made her lose all control! The man had a voice that seemed to melt, what little restraint she still had left. He sounded as if he could make butter seem sour. He had a voice that made her knees go weak, and the juices of her already excited person, flow freely! She realized that that voice could command her to do anything, and she would easily agree. She was now totally lost!

"I believe I would like proof that you have indeed submitted to me! If you are, then follow my instructions without hesitation." The command of his voice left no doubt in her that she would willingly obey now. She felt that anything he required, she would readily accept! Her body had no choice now as she heard his next instructions.

She remembered the next four hours as if she had been in a haze. He had instructed her to take out her longest dildo, the big red jelly. He then watched as she brought herself to multiple orgasms at his instruction. She felt no shame at displaying, to his unseen eyes, that she was more than willing now, to do what he wanted! She slipped in and out of reality, as the never-ending directions continued, until she knew she was going to lose consciousness. She was oblivious to the time, or to the fact that the sun was beginning to rise!

Only as she heard the sound of Brent's car pulling into the driveway, did she realize she had been at this all night! Sensing her distress, her unknown "Master" released her. She quickly shut down the computer, and sprayed some air freshener, to cover the smell of sex that pervaded the room. Then on wildly weak legs, she made her way to the bedroom to replace the bag of toys in the closet, and then head for the shower. She was just stepping under the spray of the shower, when Brent slipped into the bathroom. He had a smile that immediately made her feel guilty, for her night of perversities! She could barely meet his eyes as she got out of the shower. She hoped that any signs of her night did not show on her face. Today would be a long day, she thought to herself!

12