Betrayed by Her

Story Info
My life as Sissibitch begins.
1.2k words
4.01
144.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am surprised when Her husband answers the door and mumble hello awkwardly as He smirks at my discomfort. "Come on in," He offers expansively letting me in the door. He stands close while I shut the door steadily forcing me into the corner. "She told me about you," He whispers.

"Huh," I grunt not wanting to believe what He just said.

"She told me about you," He says again laughing cruelly. I look at Him until His harsh stare forces me to look away. "Everything," He declares triumphantly, stressing again, "Everything."

My heart sinks into my churning stomach as I mumble weakly, "Everything?"

"Oh yes," He gloats, "Everything!"

"Oh god," escapes like a whimper from my lips and when His hand grasps my arm my knees buckle.

"Hold on Sissibitch, strip first," He smirks pushing me into the corner. I am stunned that She has given Him my name, then angry at the betrayal. I look up to protest but the look in His eyes drains any such thought away. Slowly I start to strip trying to prolong the moment of dread.

"Hurry," He snarls maliciously. "Oh yeah," He chortles as I drop my trousers to reveal the ruffled powder blue panties She had only just given me that morning.

I feel my face flush red with embarrassment as He hoots, "I don't believe it! What a pathetic fuck. Look at yourself," He commands pushing in front of the hall mirror. But I can't. I feel sick. "Look I said," He growls grasping my hair and pulling my head up. A tear slips down my cheek as I look at the ridiculous fool in the fluffy blue panties.

"Yeah you should be ashamed of yourself," He whispers meanly. "Fucking sissy. Eh? You a fucking sissy faggot Bitch?" He snarls curling His lip.

I almost mumble no but it comes out as a whiny moan.

"Oh yeah got ourselves here a fucking sissy faggot" He spits harshly grasping my arm in a firm hard grip. "Sissy faggots belong on their knees bitch," shaking me, "Now you stupid fuck, KNEEL!!"

With a whimper my knees give way and I sink to floor before Him. I squeal as His hand entwines my hair forcing my head back to look into His terrifying clouded eyes.

"Sissy faggots suck cock," He announces. "Now you useless fuck, you are going to give me the best blow job I've ever had or you will suffer," He informs me in a no nonsense voice. "Really suffer," He stresses menacingly, "Really."

Shaking my head by my hair He states flatly "Well. Get at it. Blow me bitch." He doesn't release His grip on my hair as I fumble with His belt, then His zipper with my hands trembling and my breathing comes in panting gasps.

"Oooooooohhhh," I wail as He gives my hair a vicious tug when I hesitate staring at His boxers. Slipping my fingers beneath the waist band I tug them down a couple of inches before I sob with despair and try to pull away.

"What the fuck," He snarls, "Where the fuck do you think you're going Bitch? Eh!?" I wail loudly as He pulls me towards Him by my hair.

"No please, noooooo..." my moan cut off by a stinging slap across the face.

"Fucking slut," He snarls shaking me some more, "Want it rough huh?" Slap! "I'll give you fucking rough!!" Slap slap.

My face is burning tears stream down my cheeks, "Please stop, please!" I plead. Slap.

"Fucking useless bitch," He mutters.

"Please, I'm sorry. Please, I will do what you want," I moan pathetically trying to pull down His boxers. He stops slapping me and watches in the mirror as I expose His still flaccid manhood.

"Beg for it," He pants from above me.

Crying I plead, "Please Sir, please let me suck Your cock Sir," reaching for His half hard cock with my hands. "Please," I whimper. When His grip loosens I lean forward shivering with dread and hopelessness to kiss His cock head.

"Open your mouth Bitch," He almost giggles He is so pleased with Himself. I comply with a sniffle of shame and He rests the head of His cock on my lower lip. I'm trembling uncontrollably and horrified that this is happening to me. "Now suck My cock into your mouth Bitch," He growls hoarsely, then moaning as I slowly use my lips to pull His hardening manhood into my mouth until my face is buried in His pubes. I breath in His scent as His cock swells to fill my mouth.

"Look at Me Bitch," He pants and I am chilled by the sadistic smile and His gleaning cruel eyes, "Swallow." As a reflex action I do and try not to gag as His now half-hard cock slips into my throat, "Oh yeah," He groans thrusting His hips forward to keep as much of His cock in me.

"Swallow," He demands again and more of His hardness evades my throat. "Ah fuck that feels good," He grunts as I breath deeply through my nose fighting panic. "Swallow you useless fucking cunt," He yells, "Swallow My cock faggot!" Panic and fear seize me. My every breath fills my lungs with His overwhelming musk.

His cock is now massive and just as I feel as though I'll pass out He pulls back and out of my throat. "Oh yeah Bitch that was fun, eh" He shakes my head up and down on His hard cock laughing. "Yeah bet you enjoyed that, eh, fucking cock sucking slut." I fight to regain myself as He proceeds to slowly rock His hips back and forth thrusting His cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh yeah, face fucking the sissy fag boy," He pants breathlessly. "Yeah suck my cock good Bitch." His grip tightens on my hair holding me still as He grasps His spit slick cock with His free hand and slowly starts to pump it. "Look at me slut," He screams, pumping Himself harder sneering down at me. "Ah, ah, ah," He pants in time to His pumping, "Aaahhhhhh...."

The force of His ejaculation surprises me and His first spurt fills my mouth and throat with hot sticky goo. I struggle not to swallow as the second spurt makes my cheeks bulge and I am concentrating on not swallowing when He thrusts His hips forward forcing His cock into the back of my throat screaming, "Oh yeah, take it bitch!" Cum sprays from my mouth, my nose. I'm gagging as He howls with delight thrusting His hips again and again into my face burying His cock in my throat.

He shivers several times as His orgasm subsists. I shake with shame and humiliation as His cum drools from my violated lips and down my chin. His cock begins to deflate but He keeps it in my mouth slowly pumping the dredges of His cum from it. 'Yeah, Bitch likes my cum, don't you Bitch," He snickers, "Little faggot wants more, don't you Bitch." He uses my hair to make me nod yes.

"Wanna be my full-time cock sucker, eh sissy boy?" I get the picture and nod my head up and down on His cock and hear Him sigh with triumph, "Yeah you're going make you a good little cock sucker you are. Eh Sissibitch?" My cum covered lips slide over His rapidly hardening member as I nod yes again. "Fuckin' eh." He moans....