Betrayed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Lover," she whispered, "am I the mosttotally fuckable playtoy you have ever seen in your life?"

She punctuated her question by darting the tip of her tongue into my ear, then biting oh-so-gently on my earlobe. The moment, the public venue, the completely uninhibited display of raw sexual intensity was more than I could control. My only verbal response was a series of guttural grunts. The rest of my answer came in a spontaneous flood of jism that filled my panties. Dianna felt each successive jet with her fingertips. She smiled slyly and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she smirked. "Now, let's get you into the bathroom and cleaned up before you stain your suit."

My escort grabbed me by the lapels and unceremoniously dragged me into one of the two restrooms. The regular stalls were too small to suit her, so she pulled me into the spacious Handicapped stall at the end of the row and slammed the latch closed.

"Strip," she commanded, "and hand me your panties."

I took off my shoes, pants and the soiled panties, handing the latter to her.

"Allof it," she barked authoritatively

I hastened to comply, stripping out of my socks, suit coat, shirt, and T-shirt.

"That's better," she purred smugly.

Dianna pushed me down onto the toilet seat, then straddled my lap. She held my soiled panties up over our heads, watching the cum slowly settle towards the edge. The folds of toilet tissue had been no match for the deluge of creamy spunk from my cock. She shifted her gaze to meet mine.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," she smirked, "that is onevery large load. These panties were really expensive; I would hate to just throw them out. We can put them in one of our plastic bags and take them home, but not like this. They would ruin whatever else was in the bag. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have thought twice about sucking you off and none of this would have happened. But you just spent a really obscene amount of money to get me looking like this. It would be a shame to ruin it before you even take me out and show me off. What are we to do?"

She glanced again at the panties, then at me. Then, she pressed them into my face, smiling. I silently lapped up, then sucked my cum from within the panties I had been wearing only moments before. The flavor was slightly more bitter than Dianna's cum, but not altogether unpleasant. She scooped up as much of the cum on my cock and in my pubic hair as she could, then made me lick her hand clean. Then, she leaned over and kissed me deeply, sharing the aftermath of this most intense experience with me.

"Mmmm, that waswonderful," she intoned melodically. "You areso kinky."

She blotted up the remnants with toilet paper, then dropped it into the bowl between our thighs.

"That will do for now. But we still have to find you some underwear. What am I talking about? We have a whole bag of underwearright here!"

She rummaged through one of the bags at her feet for a moment. With a broad smile, she snatched up the lilac panties she had only recently been wearing.

"Here we are!" she pronounced triumphantly. Let's see these on you."

Dianna rose gracefully from my lap, helped me step into the new panties, then slid them up my thighs. She gently tucked my private parts down and back, added a few folds of toilet tissue, then nestled the panties snugly on my hips.

"There, good as new!" she exclaimed.

Then, she just looked at me for a moment, lost in thought.

"You know, Baby," she pronounced, smiling mischievously. "I was thinking; you got me all dressed up for you. Now,I wantyou to dress up a little for me. Fair is fair."

"Define 'dress up a little'," I replied.

She traced one fingernail lazily down my naked chest.

"I was just thinking it would be a shame to wear just the panties when it is part of acomplete set," she responded. "This is something I wouldreallylike to share with you."

"Complete set?" I gulped. "You mean...."

Dianna nodded her head. Then, she reached into the bag, withdrew the matching lilac lace bra and dangled it before my eyes with one finger.

"Aren't I missing something really important?" I asked bemusedly. "Actually,two things?"

"Indulge me, Sweetie," she responded. "Please?"

Before I had a chance to answer, she spun me around, placed the bra around my chest, hooked the closure in back, slipped the straps over my shoulders, then turned me to face her once more. I looked down at my flat chest and the large, empty bra cups.

"It loses something in the translation," I observed dryly.

"I can fix that," she responded brightly.

She rummaged through her shoulder bag for a moment, the fished out a pair of lifelike silicone breast forms.

"You carry those around with you in case of emergencies?" I asked sarcastically.

She shrugged her shoulders just a little.

"Ya never know," she smirked. "I wore these before I got my own titties. Now..."

"Dianna, I don't think I can do this," I interrupted warily. "I mean, the lingerie is one thing, but this...."

She kissed me again softly.

"Do it forme, Lover," she intoned breathily. "It won't really show under your suit, and thinking of you all night, all dressed up for me and me alone is gonna make meso hot."

Just let go....

"Well," I replied cautiously, "if this is what you really want..."

She hugged me tightly, then inserted the oversized prosthetics in my bra cups. They fit snugly against my chest wall and filled out the voluminous bra cups perfectly.

"Oh, thank you Sweetie! You are the sexiest man I have ever met. Now, let's get the garter belt on you."

In a flash, the matching garter belt was fastened around my trim waist. The empty garter tabs flopped distractingly against my thighs. I gazed at my charming escort with obvious confusion written all over my face. That mischievous smile on her lips spoke volumes.

"Oh, that looks fabulous!" she murmured appreciatively. "I can't wait to see a pair of stockings on those long, shapely legs of yours."

Clothes or no clothes, I think most guys would have been running for the exit by that point. I guess I wasn't most guys. This was merely the latest in an endless stream of erotic experiences with the most bewitching woman I had ever met.

Dianna selected a pair of black seamed stockings like hers, then taught me how to bunch each one up into a doughnut, slip it over my foot and roll it carefully up my leg. She smoothed them into position with the palms of her hands, showing me how to align the seams arrow-straight. Dianna snaked the garters through my panties, then showed me how to attach my stocking tops to the four garter tabs. Then, she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Oh, God, that isso hot! Youare going to drive me to distraction all night. Now, hurry up and get your suit on. I'm famished!"

While I was dressing, Dianna scooped up my soiled panties and rinsed them out in the sink. Returning to the stall, she stuffed them into the plastic pouch in which the stockings had been packed, resealed the tape, and dropped them into the shopping bag. Once I was together, she adjusted my tie, taking time to gently caress my thrusting new tits through my suit coat. She kissed me lightly on the lips, winked, then led me out of the stall. She paused at the sink to wash her hands, then freshen her lipstick. She bent over the countertop, ostensibly to get a better view of her task in the mirror. I knew full well it was a calculated move for my benefit. Even through the heavy fur coat, I could visualize her long, shapely, stocking-clad legs and broad, firm, shapely bottom. I stepped up to her, pressed my groin against that tempting target, and massaged her bottom with both hands.

At that moment, a pair of women entered the restroom. While the door was open, I noticed the torso-in-a-skirt symbol on the door and realized Dianna had dragged me into theLadies restroom. I didn't think they could see my lilac lingerie and stockings under my suit; at least, I hoped they couldn't. Still, their looks of scorn for my invasion of theirsanctum sanctorum were obvious. Their appraisal of the fetching vamp at the vanity, allowing herself to be pawed so shamelessly, was no better. Dianna glanced at me in the mirror and winked in obvious pleasure. She tucked her lipstick back in her purse, turned, beamed a dazzling smile, and slipped her arm through mine.

"I think we're done here, Sweetheart," she cooed. "We will leave these ladies to their business – andwishing they were me right now, with a lover like you."

We made our way to the parking lot. Dianna strutted regally, like a queen on the arm of her king. I didn't want to dwell on the irony of that comparison, nor the fact that my lingerie and bouncing breasts made me feel anything by kingly. The bags went into the trunk and out came my trenchcoat. I opened the passenger door of the silverE500 for her. She slid appreciatively into the seat, looking up at me with a smile that spoke volumes. After I seated myself, she snuggled up next to me and gently massaged the back of my neck with her crimson talons, sending shivers down my spine.

As we made our way up the Avenue through the early-evening traffic, she furrowed her brow in thought.

"Sugar," she intoned in a seductive tone. "How much time do we have before our reservation?"

"A couple of hours. Why?"

Her manual ministrations switched from my neck to my inner thigh. I could almost see the wheels turning in that devious little mind.

"You have indulged me so shamelessly already," she began. "Would you grant me one more request?"

"I can't imagine not giving you anything you asked for," I responded.

She squeezed my thigh and smiled coyly at that.

"I may remind you of those words at a later time," she trilled. "It's just that... well, this whole outfit is so perfect, from the skin out – except forone little detail."

"What would that be, Baby?" I inquired.

"I know this sounds petty," she continued, "but it really deserves ared corset, not a black one. I know, I know; no one will see it. But you and I will know, and that you made meabsolutely perfect for you, on this most perfect of evenings."

"It sounds wonderful," I agreed, "but where can we find one this late on a Saturday?"

"I know just the place," she exclaimed. "He's a specialty custom corsetiere on the North Side. I get all my corsets from him. In fact, I'm his favorite model when he does shows. If we can call him, I'm certain he will be more than happy to see us."

For sheer eroticism, this was something I couldn't pass up. I lent her my cell phone and she dialed the number from memory. She spoke animatedly to the person on the other end for a few minutes, then terminated the call with a smug smile on her lips.

"He will be waiting for us, just as I promised," she pronounced. "I'll give you directions."

It took a while; the address was a three-flat brownstone in Rogers Park. The wiry, bespectacled man with the mustache and goatee hugged Dianna warmly. She introduced me to her friend Paul, who led us to his basement workshop/showroom.

"You look more ravishing than ever," Paul extolled. "When you described what you were wearing, I remembered I had something that would be perfect. You remember; you modeled it for me in the last show."

Dianna's eyes grew as big as saucers.

"It's stillhere?" she gasped. "I had tried so hard to put it out of my mind. Iloved it! It almost killed me when you told me someone bought it right off my back."

"The woman who bid for it changed her mind," he replied. "It's been sitting here for months, just waiting for someone who could do it justice. To be honest, I always thought you were the one. Ah, here it is...."

'It' was a heavily-boned, butter-soft, lipstick-red calfskin corset with underwired demi cups. I helped my companion out of her coat, then unzipped her dress and carefully removed it. Paul took over, helping her remove her bra, corset and panties, then helped her into the new corset with exquisite care. I felt no jealousy at his intimate contact; the erotic appeal of the process was a joy to behold. Her stockings were affixed to the eight garter tabs. Then, he helped her into the matching thong which laced at the hips. Finally, he turned her to face me for my approval. She looked absolutely ravishing in corset, stockings and heels. Her full breasts were gloriously thrust up and out by the diminutive shelf cups. Her eyes met mine with tentative hope.

"Please, Sweetheart?" she beseeched quietly. "I know it's a lot, but it looks so good on me and I couldn't bear to walk away from it a second time...."

"You had me as soon as I saw it on you," I avowed.

I handed my credit card to Paul.

"Don't bother to wrap it," I said with a wink. "I think she'll wear it."

He left the room to call in the authorization and fill out the sales slip.

Dianna was in my arms in a flash, smothering me with kisses.

"Oh, my sweet,sweet Baby," she gushed. "You arethe best! How am I ever going to...."

She glanced down at the discarded black satin corset, now lying on the work bench next to us, then looked around in vain. Of course, we had left her Capezio bag, plus all the shopping bags, in the trunk of the Mercedes. Then she glanced up at me, a devilish glint in her eyes.

"Come here, you," she growled, as she whipped off my suit coat. In a flash, she had me down to lingerie and stockings again. Off came the garter belt and on went the corset before I could utter a peep. Perhaps I was just too stunned.

"Here, let me help with that," came the male voice behind me. "After all, I made that for her. I take pride in my work – and those who wear itwell."

I blushed bright crimson at Paul's discovery of me in nothing but lingerie and thrusting 'breasts'. He seemed completely nonplussed about it, taking over for my girlfriend and tightening the laces.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," he pronounced reassuringly. "I have customers of both genders..."

He glanced and Dianna appreciatively and winked.

"... and delightfully in-between. As it happens, you will bemuch more attractive in this than most of my male patrons. Dianna certainly knows how to pick her men."

I blushed again, this time in gratitude.

"Normally," Paul continued, "I would only cinch a first-timer down a couple of inches. You are already so trim, in such good shape and obviously take care of yourself, I think we'll try goingall the way down."

I gasped in more than surprise as he cinched off the laces with a final tug, then tucked them in as he had done with Dianna. It felt like a vise had closed around my torso, preventing me from drawing a full breath. The corsetiere tucked the garters through my panties, re-attached them to my stocking tops, the stood back, next to Dianna, to appraise me with a critical stare. He stroked his chin thoughtfully.

"You know," he speculated out loud, "you wear itvery well.It's a real shame to hide a figure like that under a suit – at least, amen's suit. With a little work and some figure-training, you could be a model in my next show with Dianna."

I was about to stammer out an embarrassed refusal when Dianna leapt to my side and snaked her arm through mine.

"We wouldadore that, wouldn't we,Lisa?" she exclaimed, winking at me. "I approached her on the subject in the car on the way over here tonight.She is just as excited as I am at the prospect and can't wait to begin her training. I know what agenerous discount you give to your models – especially the ones who have the customers lining up at the end of the show, credit cards in hand. A girl cannever get too much of a good thing – isn't that right, Sweetheart?"

I was about to exclaimno way when the subtle pressure of Dianna's pencil-thin stiletto heel on my instep prompted me to alter my response.

"It sounds...heavenly," I responded carefully.

She subtly squeezed my hand in silent appreciation.

"We're doing our next show at the Hilton, in conjunction with the Mr. Gay Leather pageant," Paul explained. "That's Memorial Day weekend. Dianna, do you think you can have her ready by then?"

"No problem," my lover avowed. "You know I have been Drag Mother for a half-dozen girls working atRingers. Some of them were real 'rocks' when they began. Compared to them, my Lisa will be a piece of cake."

I signed the charge slip and receipt, noting the amount with casual interest. Only six hundred fifty dollars, plus tax? I had spent many times that on the rest of her wardrobe, including that fabulous coat. She was worth every penny, and then some. With Paul's expert assistance, we re-dressed each other. Dianna's newly-enhanced bustline enticingly overflowed the dress's delecoutage. My own thrusting titties tented the front of my suit coat more than a little. I had to cinch my belt all the way to the last notch. Even then, my pants were loose at the waist and tight at the hips and tush. Paul usurped my prerogative, helping Dianna into her sumptuous fur. Curiously, I was not the least bit offended by the unintended slight. It just seemed natural for a gentleman to help a lady with her coat.A gentleman? Wait a second....

"Let's go to dinner, Lover," Dianna interrupted. "My tummy is screaming Bloody Murder – and I'm suddenly in the mood for abig piece of meat."

12