Betrayed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men looked up at his announcement and laughed when they saw the naked women following Hank inside. The closest man to the door was Jon. He smiled at Angela while he stripped off his clothes. The rest of the men followed suit and soon the two women were surrounded by six muscular men each sporting a hard on.

Jon grabbed Angela and pressed her to his body, kissing her roughly. He pushed down on her shoulder and aimed his cock at her mouth. Angela opened her mouth and started swirling her tongue around his large head, tasting the pre-cum and sweat. She sucked it into her mouth and down her throat.

"Yeah, slut, take it all!" groaned Jon as he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth.

Steve lay on the ground with his head under Angela's cunt and started licking and fingering her. Angela moaned, sending vibrations along Jon's cock, and he started to fuck her harder and faster.

Hank turned to Cindy. She had the wide eyed scared look of a virgin. He laughed at her, "Come here, slut." Cindy took a small hesitant step towards him. "I said come here, bitch!" he yelled, as he grabbed her nipple rings and yanked her towards him.

Cindy winced in pain and screamed, but stepped closer to Hank. He smiled at her reaction and leaned down to suck one of her hard nubs into his mouth. Cindy tried to pull back so he bit down hard on her nipple and tugged the ring again. She screamed and started to cry.

"You take our orders now, slut." He twisted her ring to emphasize his point. Hank sat down on one of the bunks with his hard wide cock jutting from his body. "Bend over and suck it dry."

Cindy started to kneel and Hank grabbed her rings again. "I didn't tell you to kneel. I told you to bend, slut. The other boys want access to you."

Hank laid back on the bed while Cindy started to suck on his cock, her tears streaming down her face.

George stepped behind Cindy. "Do any of you mind if I just fuck her?" There were no objections so he rammed his hard cock deep into Cindy's cunt with a grunt. "Fuck, she's tight! Just like a fucking virgin!" He grabbed her hips and pounded her hard and fast.

Jon had already cum in Angela's mouth and she was now sucking Steve off. Tim took his post at her cunt and was lapping away. He couldn't figure out why Angela hadn't cum yet and it was making him mad. He gave her bottom a hard smack; Angela moaned and ground her cunt into his face. "Hey! This cunt gets off on pain!"

"Hey, Jon, spank her hard for me," yelled Tim. Jon smiled and started to land blows on Angela's ass and the backs of her thighs. Soon she started into an orgasm, flooding Tim's face. He lapped up her juices and slid further between her legs until her pussy was over his hard throbbing cock. He plunged her down on his cock and started to thrust into her.

Earl got tired of waiting for George to finish on Cindy and drifted over to Angela. "Steve, why don't you fuck her ass while she sucks me off," he said. Steve went behind Angela and Tim bent her forward so he could slide in. Once he was balls deep, the two men started a rhythm, while she began working on Earl's cock in her mouth.

Tim started pinching and pulling her nipples brutally, causing Angela to moan and wreathe on the two cocks. Soon he was slapping her breasts, face and anywhere else he could reach to make her cum again. She finally did orgasm, clinching both cocks and causing the two men to unload into her. Earl pulled out and pushed her across one of the bunks and started to hammer into her pussy until he came also.

George lunged hard one final time into Cindy's cunt and unloaded his hot cum deep within her pussy. Hank pulled her off his throbbing member, "Can't even give a decent blowjob, slut!" He walked behind her and rammed his cock into her ass. George lay on the bunk, demanding she suck him back to hardness.

Jon came over to join Hank and nodded in Angela's direction. He smiled and nodded at George. George pulled Cindy away from his cock and Hank pulled her up sending her deeper onto his cock. Jon lifted her thighs and plunged his cock into her cunt.

George went over to Angela who was still bent over the bunk and shoved his cock into her ass. She clenched her anal muscles tightly around his shaft trying to give him the most pleasure. Soon he was pumping his cum into her also.

Hank and Jon were close and soon pumped Cindy full of their cum. They pulled out and Cindy sat on the floor crying. Hank gave her a disgusted look. "Clean off my cock, slut!" Cindy cringed, but eased up to do as she was ordered and then sat back down.

Hank walked over to Angela. "Suck me hard again, slut!"

Angela smiled and obeyed. Soon Hank was moaning and humping her mouth. He soon stopped her and smiled. "Come on, you need a shower." Angela got up and followed him into the shower stall. He started the water running. He turned her around and pressed her against the tiled wall and shoved his cock into her hot pussy. He started to pound her hard and fast until he shot his cum into her and then pressed his body against hers. "I like you, slut. What's your name?"

"Angela," she replied.

"Well, Angela, you're sure a better fuck than that other slut," Hank said.

"Thank you, Master," she responded.

"Let's get you better cleaned up now." Hank took the soap and cleaned all of Angela body. She winced when he took her hand. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Master. When he threw me on the bed, my hand hit the metal," said Angela.

Concern flooded Hank's face. "Let's see it."

Angela lifted it with her good hand and presented it to him.

"Can you move it?" asked Hank.

Angela tried, but couldn't move her hand. "I'm sorry, Master, I'm really trying."

Hank let out a puff of air. "We'll need to take you back. I think it's broken." He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry you were hurt."

"It's nothing, Master. As long as I pleased you and your men," said Angela demurely.

"You pleased us a lot. Come now, I'll dry you off, get dressed and take you back." He led her out of the stall and Jon had just come in to get her.

"She's off limits," said Hank with an angry scowl. "Which one of you assholes broke her wrist?"

Jon stepped back a bit. "I don't know. She didn't give any indication she was hurt."

"Well, you all will have to make do with the other slut tonight. I've got to take her back. Tell them out there I'm not happy and if they injure the other one, then, I'm going to take some skin off of a few backsides!"

Jon left quickly and by the time Hank and Angela came back in, the mood was fairly subdued. Hank dressed quickly and Angela followed him out. He walked quickly to the house and knocked on the door.

Sam and Mike were sitting in the living room enjoying a drink when they heard the knock. Sam just shrugged his shoulders and they both got up to answer it. At first they were angry to see Angela there until Hank told them that one of the men broke her wrist.

Angela stood behind Hank holding her broken wrist with her good hand. When Hank moved so Sam and Mike could come forward, he saw the bruises forming on her breasts and face. "God Damn it, Hank! How can I take her to a fucking hospital looking like she's been beaten to death! They were there for your pleasure, not to have the shit beaten out of them!" Sam's rage was barely controllable.

Mike's rage was pure cold anger. He wanted to kill whoever did this, "Which one?"

"I asked and we don't know," said Hank.

"Angela, which one?" asked Mike.

"The one who threw me on the bed, Master Michael, I do not know their names," she replied.

"I'll find out then," said Hank.

"Return Cindy," ordered Sam.

"That won't be a problem. All she does is cry. For what it's worth, Angela was perfect," said Hank and then he left.

A tear slowly slid down Angela's face. "I'm sorry I let you down, Masters."

Mike gently put his arm around her, "You didn't, Angela. You heard Hank. He said you were perfect. Come into the house and we'll figure out what to do." Mike and Sam led her into the living room and she started to kneel on the floor.

"Sit on the couch, Angela," said Sam.

"Yes, Master Samuel," she said sitting down. She was surprised at the softness in his voice.

"Mike, pack it with ice and let me make a few calls. I'll be back as soon as I can," said Sam.

Angela was surprised. That's the first time she didn't hear Master Samuel refer to her Master as Master Michael.

"I'll be right back Angela. Are you in a lot of pain?" Mike asked softly.

"A little, but I'll be okay, Master Michael. My stomach is a little jumpy, though," she said.

Sam left for his private study while Mike got the ice and packed Angela's wrist. He sat beside Angela, put his arms around her and leaned her head against his chest. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly on her bruised lips.

Angela looked into his eyes after he kissed her. "I'm so sorry, Master Michael, for everything." He nodded his head, but didn't say anything.

Sam returned in about thirty minutes carrying broken lengths of a cane. He'd called another Master and informed him of the situation. The other Master knew of a doctor that could be trusted and he would arrive tomorrow. Until then they were told to immobilize her wrist so that it wouldn't move.

Sam came over in front of Angela and knelt down. He looked into her eyes making her feel uncomfortable. "How are you doing, Angela?" he spoke softly.

"I-I'm sorry, Master Samuel, but you're making me nervous," she said.

"How?" he inquired.

"Please don't kneel, Master Samuel, that's my position," she said and cast her eyes down.

Sam shot his brother a look and Mike smiled.

"I'm going to wrap your wrist up, Angela, so it doesn't move. Then, I'm going to give you a little something for the pain. It'll make you sleepy, so it's okay if you go to sleep," Sam once again spoke softly, "I have to kneel so I can do it better than if I were standing up."

"Thank you, Master Samuel, for explaining and thank you for fixing my wrist for me," she said.

There was another knock at the door. "That must be Hank with Cindy. Here, hold on to these for me, Master Michael," he said for Angela's sake and gave Mike the broken pieces of bamboo.

Sam crossed over and opened the door. Hank was standing there, but not Cindy. "Where's Cindy?" said Sam.

Hank had a confused look on his face. "I brought her back half an hour ago to the front door. She said she could make it from there. I just came back to tell you we found out who hurt Angela."

"Fuck!" said Sam. "Come with me to the monitor room. Let's see how far she's gotten."

Hank followed Sam at a fast pace to the room. "There!" said Sam pointing to a blinking set of numbers on the screen. "That's Cindy. Here, take this," and Sam handed him a hand held unit. "Track her down and bring her back."

Hank nodded and left quickly. Sam came back to the living room and Mike gave him a questioning look.

"We have a runaway," said Sam as he knelt down and started splinting Angela's wrist. He finished, left and then came back. "It'll sting a little Angela."

She nodded her head and winced when he gave her the shot. The shot made Angela feel warm all over and soon she was asleep.

"She'll be out for a few hours," said Sam. He crossed and sat in his lounger. "Who would have thought," he said, looking at Mike.

"Yeah, Cindy," said Mike. "Let's send her back and replace her. It's too much of a hassle."

Sam nodded agreement. 'Not until I punish her first' he thought.

12