Betrayed Over Conception Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be in the night shift re-starting at 6:00 on Wednesday, all things going to plan," I said.

The dinner on Tuesday night was very formal. Towards the end of the banquet the speeches commenced, with the histories of the two companies being outlined. Then the three directors from Blue Placer who'd been retained were introduced.

The names of the senior supervisors from Blue Placer were read out, and each person stood to acclamation. Then it was the turn of assistant engineers, and I proudly clapped Nancy, and so it continued until Mac Macpherson, our company chief executive, then said finally he was announcing the most senior new appointment.

My name was called, and I heard Nancy gasp. I stood and Mac announced my appointment as executive director of the new flagship division.

Some idiots started singing 'For He's a Jolly Good Fellow' and the whole assembly joined in. I hoisted Nancy to her feet and she stood beside me ever so proudly.

Well, that's about it, really. Nancy and I were married a month later, a very big church wedding as it was Nancy's first marriage and Erin had always wanted a big church wedding.

I paid for mum and dad to come over and Ted and Erin took care of everything else. It was only during the planning of the wedding when Erin indignantly declined my offer to pay for everything that I learned that Ted was principal shareholder and executive chairman of a plant manufacturing agricultural machinery employing 830 people.

By lovely co-incidence a number of my people attending the wedding were pregnant. The bride was three month's pregnant with a daughter; Gloria was due in three weeks with twins; Liz was four month's pregnant and Jacqui, despite her age, was also pregnant, as was the deli girl Katye Martin as she is now, married to her community health care boss.

As excepted, my dad was captivated by Nancy. In my presence she sat him down, told him she understood he had a wayward reputation, but she wanted him to know that if he placed one finger on her sexually she'd kick him in the nuts until they were pulverized.

My tough old Liverpudian dad toppled looked ready to faint.

EPILOG

Nancy and I have a beautiful blonde daughter who loves us but is spoilt rotten by her granny Erin who comes with husband Ted to stay with us with twice a month, believing the six hour round trip is worth every minute to have precious time with Betsy.

Our son is due in five weeks.

I'm recording in detail all of these thoughts, incidents and events because one day I'm going to write a book about my life among the ladies and how my great love of Nancy is now under attack by a very pushy and passionate young lady called Betsy. She's almost two and adores me. I reckon that was inevitable.

THE END

12