Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you believe this little slut, my friend?" he said to Alex, one again seemingly ignoring both Audrey and Kendra's presence. "You know, she sucked off her daddy's best friend. Fucked her teacher in high school, too, like the day she turned eighteen, man. A natural whore."

Alex was silent. Audrey couldn't tell whether he liked Eduardo or not.

"Maybe you give her a few nice hard spanks, Audrey?" Eduardo asked.

It wasn't his place to command her, so she appreciated how he didn't talk to her like he did to his own slave. She looked back at Master, who nodded laconically. She had never done anything like this, and it surprised her how much she was looking forward to it. Though she was unfailingly submissive to Master, she had no objection to spanking or dominating Kendra, even if she as simply following Eduardo's orders to do so.

"Thank her—and me—after ever one, slut," Eduardo demanded.

Audrey brought her hand hard down onto Kendra's ass, not holding back at all. Kendra let loose a muffled yelp of pain.

"Thank you Master. Thank you Audrey."

Audrey spanked Kendra several more times before, finally, Alex spoke.

"Hit her with your right hand," he said, "and fuck her with your left."

Audrey felt a shudder in her pussy as she sensed Master's power. It was a new kind of thrill to obey Master and yet experience a rush of dominance over Kendra as well. Without quite understanding why, Audrey suddenly wanted to make Kendra come more than anything in the world.

"You see her cream on those fingers?" Eduardo said. "She can't cum until you put her in her place. Lower than a slave, my friend. She likes the pain."

Kendra was having difficulty thanking her Master and Audrey, seeing as how Audrey's skillful hand was rapidly bringing her to a climax. Despite, or perhaps because of the painful spanking Audrey was administering her, Kendra was mewling like a bitch in heat and blubbering her gratitude in increasingly incoherent syllables. Finally, after ten minutes of finger fucking, Audrey had had enough, and, without warning, her spanking turned into a vigorous thrust of her right index finger, lubed only with her spit, into Kendra's ass.

"Oh, hey, man!" Eduardo called out, "even your girl sees what a whore this one is!"

"Fuck, I'm coming," Kendra called out, as she writhed on Audrey's fingers, penetrating her holes to the knuckle.

Audrey had never seen another woman orgasm in person and wondered if she looked like that. She peeked her eyes up to crotch level of Eduardo, now standing above Kendra and stroking her hair. The gesture was surprisingly loving after the nasty and degrading things he had called her. Then, Audrey watched Eduardo make a twirling motion with his index finger. For the first time since she stripped her, Audrey looked directly at Kendra. She had a dreamy, freshly fucked look, but Audrey could sense that she wasn't done for the night by any stretch of the imagination.

From behind her back, Audrey heard Master speak: "Let her taste the right hand. You clean off the left."

Audrey pushed her finger into Kendra's mouth and felt her suck it like a cock. Only a moment before, it had been lodged in Kendra's snug ass; now she was licking it as if it belonged to her Master.

"I like the way you think, man," Eduardo said. "My slut needs to taste her own ass to know her place."

Meanwhile, Audrey began to suck her fingers coated with Kendra's pussy juices. Audrey was too engrossed in the novel experience of tasting Kendra on her fingers to notice what Kendra's master was doing until she caught sight of his large, fully erect cock, now freed from his pants and clearly aroused by the spectacle taking place just a few feet away. While Kendra continued to suckle Audrey's finger, Eduardo's massive tool bobbed up and down beside her left ear.

"Audrey, I have something to give you. I'll trade you for your dress," Alex said, causing Audrey to finally turn around.

Master had his hands behind his back.

"Help me a little?" she asked Kendra softly, as the nude, collared slave slowly unzipped the back of her dress, still oblivious, it seemed, to her Master's imposing cock behind her.

"What is it?" Kendra whispered into Audrey's ear softly as she slid her hand across Audrey's shoulders.

"A gift."

Stepping out of her dress, Audrey revealed to the evident delight of her audience a soft, feminine set of lacy lingerie. Unlike Kendra's more revealing ensemble, Audrey's ass was more or less covered, though her more ample cleavage made up for any subtlety below. She began to walk towards Alex until he stopped her with a wave of his hand.

"Get on the ground, slave. Crawl over to me."

Audrey could no longer see Kendra's face, but heard her gasp a little. She must have finally noticed her Master's straining cock, waiting for her to service it.

Audrey crawled over meekly towards Alex, who brought his hands out from behind him once she was inches from the bulge in his pants. With her eyes still downcast, she couldn't see Master's gift until he lowered it to her face.

Finally!

It was absolutely stunning. Intricate, thin metal chains, almost a dozen on first glance. intertwined until they met in the center at a clasp. Two sides of a red, wood-inlayed heart met there , with snaps to hold the heart together and an overlapping, filigreed metal hasp where it could be locked. Though each chain looked delicate, Audrey touched them and felt their tensile strength; with so many, the collar was strong.

"I've been waiting to give you this for a while," he said, a note of hesitation in his whispering voice. "I...we'll talk."

Audrey could hear shuffling behind her, and whispering, followed by the unmistakable sounds of moaning. She turned back briefly to see Kendra on all fours, her face entranced as her Master pumped a finger in and out of her lubed anus. Eduardo's cock stood out at full mast, and Audrey was surprised he hadn't simply shoved his slave's mouth onto it full hilt. His patience and focus upon Kendra momentarily impressed Audrey, though her mind was understandably fixed on the truly breathtaking collar her Master had just presented her.

"Turn around," he said.

Leaning down, Master placed it around her neck. The metal was cool against her skin, and the collar wasn't too tight; in fact, without the lock in front, it could easily pass for simply a unique necklace. Then Master produced a small silver lock, of the same color as the collar, and held it front of Audrey's eyes.

"It's beautiful," she said, as he locked the heart clasp.

Audrey and Kendra's eyes met, if only for a moment. Audrey could tell, even from their stolen glance, that Kendra knew how significant the moment she was witnessing. Master was making a special display of ownership, just for her.

"Look up at me." Master said. "I love you."

She turned. Audrey momentarily wished she was alone with Master.

"Thank me for your collar, slave."

"Thank you, Master," she said sincerely. "Now everyone will know how I belong to you. How I worship you. How you own me. I'm nothing without you."

"Get over my knee."

Audrey got in position, her pert ass pointed to the sky. She couldn't wait for Master to spank her.

"Master, can I get closer? I want to see this up close," Kendra asked.

"You can crawl over there, but every time you move your whore body towards her, you're earning a hard cane stroke later," Eduardo said coldly.

Audrey was too lost in the anticipation of Master's discipline to worry what Kendra was up to, though; it was a surprise to see Kendra's sparkling eyes make contact with her own when Alex first brought his hand down hard onto her soft, vulnerable ass. Like an echo, the loud slap against Kendra's already well-abused ass followed shortly behind, and for almost a minute, the two Masters, different as they were, moved almost in unison. Voices and bodies colliding: low growls betraying arousal and shame from Kendra followed plaintive cries from Audrey, pathetic and hungry, each voice interrupted from becoming a symphony of submissive, feminine lust only by the sound of rough hands striking soft flesh.

please—i'm sorry—you're a bad little girl, aren't you?—hurt me—take it—you want this, don't you?—goddamn that's red—yes...I'm wet for you Master—yes, i am your slut

Eduardo was the first to break the trance, the place where Audrey, lost in Kendra's eyes as if staring in a mirror, had gone.

"I think it's time for you to suck my cock," he spat at Kendra, moving around to sit beside Alex on the sofa.

Audrey felt weird that her bare legs were touching Eduardo, still clad in his pants, though his engorged prick protruded obscenely from the front. She looked back at Master, who wordlessly nodded his head. Red-assed and smarting from the spanking, she took her rightful place on floor beside her friend, working Master's fly open and fishing out the cock straining against his pants. Kendra had a head start on her, and in Audrey's peripheral vision she watched Kendra furiously stroke Eduardo's thick shaft with her hand while she bobbed her head up and down, slathering his manhood with saliva.

Master didn't like her to rush like that; he preferred her to suck him slowly, but deeply, to help her throat get used to the invasion, so that she could gradually swallow his dick whole without too much retching. Once Master's cock was in her throat, she wouldn't have the ability to think much until she received her salty reward.

"So how long have you had your cocksucker?" Eduardo asked casually, his voice elevated to be heard over the slurping sounds.

The sounds washed over Audrey; she could hear and remember, but not reflect.

"I...we've been together for eighteen months now," he said, with notes of discomfort. "You?"

"This little slut has been my slave for six months now," he said. "Met her online. Fucked her the first night we met. I love America, man."

"You do this kind of thing back home?"

"No offense, my friend, but American girls are...I think the word is 'freaks.' I never knew a woman who let you call her a dirty cum slut and then she still sucked your dick afterwards until I came to this country. Oh shit—she's pissed I'm talking," Eduardo said, gradually breathing harder. "She...tries...to get my attention. Hates it when I ignore her when she's on my cock."

Audrey noticed a change in Master: his conversational distraction was making the blowjob last longer than usual. Like Kendra, she also redoubled her efforts, straining to take as much of his cock into her throat as she could. She needed him to cum now, more than anything in the world.

"That's right baby," he said softly, almost encouragingly. "All the way down..."

By contrast, Eduardo was considerably more forceful, fucking Kendra's face until she began to spew saliva across his body.

"Sorry 'bout your couch, man," he said, though his tone wasn't particularly apologetic sounding.

It was the last full sentence Eduardo could manage before Kendra finally succeeded in bringing him to climax. He bellowed as he filled her throat with salty cum, until Kendra's cheeks bulged obscenely and she began to slap his legs frantically for air.

With her lips stretched around the root of Master's cock, Audrey felt the warm, sticky wave of fluid entering her only moments after.

Maybe Master liked watching Kendra suck cock. He came right after.

"Oh shit, man," Eduardo said, "I need to get this slut home to fuck her. I might want to fucking breed her tonight. You don't need her whore juice on your rug."

With Master's softening cock, still in her mouth, Audrey looked up at him out of curiosity to how he would react. He looked surprised, and she could only assume it was the comment about getting Kendra pregnant.

After sucking her Master's cock, Kendra was allowed to sit on his lap. He roughly pawed her tits and told her how big they would get once he had filled her with his sperm and knocked her up.

Audrey followed suit, though she could tell that Alex felt strange making small talk with another couple, especially one composed of a naked slave who'd just been finger-fucked by his girlfriend. At the first long pause in the conversation, Eduardo made for them to leave. With Audrey's help, Kendra got dressed again, while Eduardo made his way out the door with seemingly little care whether Kendra was with him. It was a little power play that Audrey spotted immediately; he tried to dominate Kendra in ways that Master would never do to her, outside of sex.

Eduardo was already climbing into the driver's seat when Audrey caught Kendra's shoulder. Alex had already excused himself to take a shower, securing Audrey's promise that she'd join him; she hadn't gotten a chance to come, after all, a situation Alex would soon rectify.

"Were you guys serious?" she asked quietly.

"About kids? Fuck no," Kendra said emphatically. "Not with him. He's hot and fucks like a machine, but this isn't going to last. He's just got this...kink. It's cool. I just let him pretend like he's going to knock me up. But—no way, honey."

"Oh..." Audrey mumbled.

In the brief silence between them, Audrey could feel herself giving away her innermost thoughts.

"You want to, don't you?" Kendra asked. "You want him to breed you?"

"No," Audrey said without thinking. "Well, yes. But not like that. I mean, I want to have his baby. Our baby. I...just, shit, I guess I didn't know how much until now."

Kendra looked out the car, checking to see how impatient Eduardo looked.

"You should tell him how you feel. He loves you; he'll understand," Kendra said with confidence. "And next time I want to play with you more before the boys start taking control."

Kendra kissed Audrey on the cheek and said her good-byes. Her head swimming, Audrey stopped at her front doorstep. She closed her eyes and imagined walking into the house, where little Rebecca and Colin (Where'd I get those names from?) were playing with their daddy. Audrey could feel their touch on her skin, could see every little hair on their heads, hear the sounds of their playful cooing as their daddy made faces at them. It was as clear as anything she'd ever seen, clearer even than the snow and the leaves and the window.

She wouldn't tell Master today. First she would dream her dreams, and she would paint the stolen memories of her life, envision her dream family in her mind's eye and on the canvas where her thoughts came to life. Then she would plan. She'd think about all the reasons why she shouldn't want what she wanted, shouldn't have what she longed for. She'd know what to say and how to say it, to show Master that she could be a good mother, that they were ready for this. He'd talk about the stress of parenting. He'd probably suggest getting a dog. He'd say something about getting married. She'd be ready, and, finally, she would ask him—beg him if need be.

Audrey opened her eyes, walked into the door, and headed for the master bathroom. Master was waiting for her.

***

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

Audrey had a flash: she shouldn't be driving. She could get lost. Everything was wrong now. Master wasn't there. Just yesterday she had—something bad had happened. Not knowing what is was made her feel even worse.

I never should have asked Master to make me pregnant. I never should have told him about wanting babies. I never should have pushed him. Now I'm all alone.

Audrey pulled over into the parking lot of a half-deserted strip mall, one of those forlorn places where payday lenders and liquor stores proliferate in the open wounds of a dying neighborhood. This wasn't her part of town. She felt more lost than she could imagine.

I know why I'm here.

The memory came like a bracing gust of cold wind, evaporating the mists in her mind. Suddenly, she felt...better. Master wasn't gone—he hadn't left. She was just confused, because of the stress, and the way things had gone when she told him about her wishes, and the way he was spending all his free hours god knows where. Master had asked for some privacy and some time, and she was, if not happy, at least willing to give it to him. And he'd promised to think about kids, to not rush to judgment.

But still things did seem different now. Worse.

They still fucked. They still played. They slept together, ate together. He worked. She painted. She took care of the house. She gardened. She had lunch with Kendra and with her other friends.

But Master was gone too often, in body and mind. It was even worse than when he started visiting Dr. Jacoby. She'd begged him to stop and he did back then, confessed that the psychiatrist told him to pull away from her, to stop "fostering dependence."

Now, though, he spent hours upon hours alone. He took strange trips on the vaguest of pretenses. He looked exhausted.

Audrey wanted to respect his privacy, to give him the space he needed. But it got harder each day to do so, and as she felt herself regressing, having a harder time keeping the contents of her life together in one neat package, she tried to cling to him all the more desperately.

First, she started to follow that man-stealing slut he worked with, the Vietnamese girl whose friendship with him Audrey found deeply suspicious. Only it turned out she wasn't a man-stealing slut at all. She had a boyfriend, and she seemed, well, totally innocent.

Then she started to follow Master, only the guilt of doing so was crippling. She knew he would be angry at her. The one time she really followed him in earnest, to a storage building in a bad part of town, she had to pull over to cry. She almost disappeared then, almost went to her window to cope, to let go and forget about the things that hurt her. She'd asked for too much from life: her perfect man and a perfect family, to replace the family she'd lost without even being able to truly remember it. And now she was losing everything all over again, she feared.

Finally, she had simply given up. One day, she prayed, Master would return to her to explain everything. She had her calendar marked meticulously, as always. Forty days since Kendra came over. Thirty days since she first brought up having kids. Twenty-five days since their fight. Twenty days since the first time Master went on his first trip. Two weeks since Master had last fucked her for longer than a rushed, stolen assignation. Three days since she had found him crying in the middle of the night, looking almost insane. That was the first time she could remember having to console him, and still he wouldn't tell her yet what was driving him mad. She'd told him to just forget about kids; clearly, it was too much to ask. Why was he torturing the both of them?

That's why today she'd decided to go to Master's storage shed. Not to spy on him. Not to confront him or attack him.

She wanted to tell him that she had given up on her fanciful dream of a family.

Ever since Master had begun to pull away, Audrey had searched her mind for what to do. She had imagined everything she could have done wrong, until, finally, she stopped thinking about her own actions and started to think about his. One day, their children would wonder why mommy didn't remember anything from her own childhood, and she'd have to lie, because the truth was that daddy and the other scientists took mommy's memories away forever.

Why did mommy forgive daddy? Well, daddy programmed mommy's brain...

That's when she realized that they could never have children, never have anything normal like that. It hurt her, but Audrey could accept that. What she couldn't tolerate was losing Master altogether.

It helped to tell these stories to herself. It reminded her. It made it easier for her to know what to do, and she guided her car into the parking lot outside the storage facility. It was gated, but she had copied the code down during her snooping phase.