Better Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
578 Followers

Amy became more vocal of her status. "That feels terribly wonderful - hummmm, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Finger-fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I ask you - if you were in my shoes and your nineteen year old daughter asks you to fuck her for all either of you are worth, would you refuse?

I obliged Amy.

I started to slide my fingers in and out of her mimicking the motion of a cock, while my other hand had found its way into her asshole. The dual assault on both her holes caused her to explode even earlier this time. She sure made a mess on the table, but neither of us noticed it until later. When she subsided, I caught her waist and pulled her up.

Our eyes met - hers lustful and groggy, mine lustful and sharp. I wasn't about to fuck her yet, though - there were other avenues to explore.

She let her body go limp as I placed her on her back on the ironing table, making it a point to have her attention while I licked my fingers clean of her juices. She smiled at my gesture, and pointed to the wet entrance between her legs again.

I looked pointedly at her heaving breasts. "I have to do your front now," I teased.

The sultry daughter of mine smacked her lips suggestively, then caught my right hand and guided it down her stomach, towards her pubic paradise. "Well, I don't see your mouth doing anything else," she pouted.

I nodded. Things were going exactly - in fact, even better - than I had planned. I had prepared contingencies, but it looked like I wouldn't be needing them. My daughter was not only going along with me, the little minx was leading me. Guiding me to places where no father should go *in* his daughter.

Her skin felt hot against my mouth as I covered one of her magnificent tits, taking the nipple as far in as I could without puking. As if it had been the most natural thing to do, my right hand had found its way into her again, and the left hand, with a mind of its own, made love to her other breast.

With a hand inside her pussy, another pinching her nipple, and her father's teeth clamped on the other bud, it was a wonder that Amy lasted for the period that she did before she orgasmed once again. This time, the secretion was more than the previous ones, and lasted for a longer time.

I waited until she had finished, then pulled my cum-drenched palm out and rubbed it all over her cleavage and breasts. Then I attacked the tits with renewed vigor, my licking and nibbling so intense that Amy started to cry out for me to stop. But I knew that was the last thing she wanted - hell, I wouldn't have stopped even if my wife had barged in on us at that moment.

When I pulled my face up after more than ten minutes of feasting on her chest, Amy immediately reached up and threw her arms around me. Our lips met, and I figured she was as excited to taste me as she was to taste herself on me. There was no gentleness lost as we shamelessly ground our mouths against each other, passion overruling propriety. When we finished kissing, her gums bled from the hard kiss we had shared. Mine bled too.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" my daughter all but shouted at my face. "Fuck me with your cock! Fill me with your sperm, Daddy! Give it to me, dammit. Fuck your daughter silly."

I positioned myself between her legs and threw them over my shoulder. The lower part of her torso hung in midair over the edge of the ironing table, her hole all set to welcome me into my daughter's hot body. My cock was all primed for the nuclear assault, and with a single cry of 'Geronimo!' I took my daughter.

I had never fucked anyone as furiously as I did my daughter. The look on her face alternated between lust-pain and lust-lust, as I slammed and ebbed inside her. Quite a few times, I sunk myself to the hilt inside her, the skin of her womb scratching against my hard-on - I was so deep inside her that even my pubic hair was sucked in.

Suddenly remembering that she wasn't on the pill, I started to pull out. Somehow, Amy understood what I was about to do. She quickly slid her legs off my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist, tightly locking me inside her. "Oh no, you don't," she moaned through clenched teeth. "I want you to cum inside me... fill me up, Daddy! I'm all yours."

I groaned loudly as I felt the last vestiges of control slip away - I shot my entire load inside her, the tight fit of my cock in her entrance acting like a corkscrew, keeping my potent stuff inside her fertile pussy. Things became clearer in an instant - I realized with a start that if this time didn't do it, I would knock her up the next time.

The ultimate taboo - our child, born of lust and incest!

I collapsed at the foot of the table, and my daughter slid down with me, settling atop me with my cock still impaling her femininity. Only a little of the white stuff had managed to ooze out; as I drifted into a small nap, I imagined that the rest of the little tadpoles were doing their work already.

I woke up to the sensation of being sucked dry, and looking down at my crotch, I was happy to see that I hadn't been wrong. Amy had her mouth around my cock, probably some resuscitation to get it back up again, and I thanked her by engorging inside her mouth. I expected her to keep sucking until I came, but she just grinned at me before sitting down on my hard-on. Once again, I felt the confines of her pussy.

"Do you remember that you are not on the pill, my horny little bitch?" I asked, patting her straddling legs to convey that I wasn't insulting her - it was just a term of lustful endearment.

"I know, but since you've already shot off an enormous load inside me, I don't think this will be of much consequence. If I am to catch, I am sure I would have caught already."

"Are you sure you want your dear daddy's baby, honey?"

"Let me put it succinctly - yes, I want to have my father's kids. Plural. And you know I never waste time when I am doing something important. Now shut up and fuck me, Daddy-of-mine! You've got plenty of lost time to make up for. Damn! I should have taken up yoga last summer!"

I laughed as she started to ride me like a woman possessed.

Hours later, after two more sessions, we were still in the living-room, the carpet a mess of our unholy coupling. It was around five in the evening, and although my daughter had complained that she was too tired for another 'go' with her old man, she didn't protest when I started to play with her pussy again.

"Gosh, Daddy! You make me so hot!!!" she whispered to me in a husky voice.

"Baby. Did you really want me to cum inside you?"

She looked at me sheepishly. "Not exactly, but once I felt you inside me, I didn't want to let you pull out. Then I figured it wouldn't be so bad after all. I mean, there are worse choices I could make for a father for my child. Besides, you may have saved me a trip to the drugstore for at least a year."

"Well, you will have to thank me for all the assistance I provided."

"Oh, I will. I definitely will. You can bet my ass on that."

"Your ass, eh? Remind me to come in through the back door one day, all right?"

She ruffled my hair. "Sure, lover boy, but you have to make good use of the sperm bank you have between your legs."

"Agreed. It will be my pleasure - "

"I bet."

"Speaking of bets, didn't I win this one?"

"You did, father of mine. You certainly did. My pussy still feels as if it has been sandpapered."

"Funny thing, though," came a voice from the doorway. Amy and I froze, our naked bodies pressed together. It was my wife, Emma. "That's exactly what my pussy feels like every time he fucks me too!"

"Mom!"

"Emma!"

"John! Amy!" my wife mimicked our startled cries. "I don't suppose you have a good explanation for this... and what the hell is the ironing table doing in the middle of our living room? And why in the Devil's name is my mother's crystal jar lying shattered?"

Amy started to get up, but Emma asked her to stay. "Hold it right there, young lady. You have some explaining to do on other matters too. Like, for example, why you just had unprotected sex with your own father at the most unsafe time of the month?"

It felt more than a little awkward trying to explain things to my wife, given that I was down on the floor with my naked daughter on top, and my cock still conjoined with her cunt, but between the two of us, Amy and I managed to tell the whole story. I let out the part about me planning the whole thing, but I guess both women saw through my plan.

"And you mean to tell me that it never occurred to you to masturbate?" my wife asked when we had finished.

The sheepish look that passed between my daughter and I were enough of an answer.

"Well," my wife sighed theatrically. "Since you two have already crossed all the points of retrospect, I don't think asking you to stop would be of any practical use. And I don't even want to think about a pregnancy." Another sigh. "I guess the only remaining option is to ground the two of you. For a couple of weeks. Although I doubt either of you want to appeal that decision."

Amy shook her head. I followed suit.

Emma grinned at us. "Good. I might have a tour coming up this weekend, so I hope I don't have to come rushing to the police station just because you two couldn't keep your hands off each other even on the road... yeesh! Look at the mess you two have made. Dirty."

I could see the blush spreading across Amy's face at her mother's observation. My cock rose; I wanted to take her again. My wife noticed the hard-on and laughed at us. "Go take a shower, you two. You certainly need it."

"What a wonderful idea!" I concurred, and right in front of my wife, I picked up our naked daughter and carried her up the stairs. I heard my wife call out from downstairs, "And next time, use the bedroom!"

We almost missed dinner that night.

jaybee
jaybee
578 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Wouldn't Dare She could tease her father without consequences.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories