Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was going to explode. I raised up, throwing my arms around his neck as I pulled him to me kissing him hard tasting the salty musky sweetness from my pussy. As I kissed him urgently my trembling fingers moved between us to fumble with the buttons on his jeans. Mindlessly my hand slipped into his boxers. He groaned into my mouth as I tried to close my fingers around his thick hard cock as I eased him out.

I could feel his cock pressing against the thin fabric of my underwear as gently squeezed and began to rub the head up and down over my underwear. He ground his hips against me urging me on as he kissed me franticly. With the head of his cock I pushed the gauzy fabric of my panties aside, sighing at the feel of his hot head against my pussy. I began sliding it up and down my slit like he had with his finger, undulating my hips. Pressing the head of his cock at my opening, I let my knees fall open gladly relinquishing control, my hands holding onto his hips, bracing myself.

Intoxicated, drowning in his kiss, I arched my back as the head of his cock pressed against me. The pressure was delicious immediately sending sparks of electricity coursing through my body down to my toes. A startled cry escaped me, breaking the kiss. His eyes locked with mine as he pushed the head inside me, stretching me around him. He thrust his hips forcing more of his cock inside me. It felt like he was ripping me open and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders steadying myself.

"Jesus Sam," his head fell to my shoulder as he stopped moving, "you're so tight..Are you ok?" He watched me nod my head and slowly began to work his cock in and out, small strokes, a little at a time allowing me to adjust to him.

My pussy burned but soon his short movements started to feel better than it hurt. I started to press my hips up to meet him, my fingers once again biting into his hips. He started to pull out farther, pressing more of his cock inside me a little deeper each time filling me more and more until I felt like I would burst. Suddenly, he pulled his cock almost completely out of me and in one fluid motion, thrust his hips forward burying himself completely inside of me.

"Oh God!...wait, wait, wait" I cried out breathlessly as I clamped my arms and legs around him to keep him still. He froze staring down at me, my pussy clenching and convulsing around his cock as I readjusted to the feel of him filling me so completely. As the stinging lessened I began to move my hips beneath him. John captured my mouth, mimicking his body's motions with his tongue as he pumped his cock long and deep into me, his pelvis brushing against my clit with each stroke.

I started to thrust my hips in unison with his thrusts wanting to feel him deeper inside me. I held him to me, biting his shoulder and neck being swept away in the feeling of his body against mine. I ran my hands over his shirt feeling his hot hard shoulders beneath, trailing my fingers down his back pushing my hands into his jeans to squeeze his ass as I clenched my pussy around him urging him deeper still, a warm flush spreading throughout my body.

I dug my heals into his ass raising my hips as he began to slam into me over and over. The sounds escaping me so alien to my ears, our breathing so ragged. The feel of my nipples roughly rubbing against the cotton of his shirt and the coarse denim scratching my inner thighs so erotic and new to me. I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt pushing it open, biting his neck, wanting to feel all of him against me.

I got his shirt open and wrapped my arms around him, moaning as I felt my nipples press against his warm, muscled chest. His mouth came down hard over mine, our teeth clashing, claiming me hard and fast. In a fluid motion he drew his hands up my sides pulling my arms above my head, holding them there secured in one hand. I felt his other hand roughly grabbing the soft flesh of my ass cheek pulling me to him as he began thrusting savagely inside me, grunting, panting, moaning; driving me crazy.

I thrashed my head from side to side crying out his name as wave after wave of pent up passion washed over me. I held on to him tight, my muscles tensing, my pussy spasming around his cock. I felt my body getting weak as he continued to pound into me. I felt so full as his cock throbbed inside of my aching pussy; as it pulsed around him as if to pull him deeper still. His mouth was pressed against my neck, my arms still held tightly above my head when I felt his body tense and his thrusts became slower and more deliberate as he exploded inside of me and went still.

Laying beneath him exhausted I didn't even attempt to move. I could still feel his cock inside me and I was vaguely aware of my muscles still clenching rhythmically around him. I could feel his breath hard and hot against my neck, his heart pounding against mine. All I could do was just lay there completely spent. Sore, but so satisfied.

I listened as our breathing returned to normal thinking of what to say to my best friend about what we had just done. OH God I didn't want this to be awkward. I felt him shift above me, his cock sliding out of me. He released my hands as he rolled away from me, sitting up on the edge of the bed with his back to me.

After a minute or so I lowered my arms, pulling my shirt back into place. I didn't know what to say with the way he was reacting, I couldn't see his face to read his expression and I was feeling a little sick to my stomach as I rolled to my side, reaching out to place my hand lightly on the small of his back.

"John?..." My voice was barely above a whisper. I felt precariously close to tears.

The phone rang, startling me. John reached for the nightstand and answered before the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Mike, my man." If I hadn't been so shocked I may have laughed, his tone was so normal.

"Yeah, we're coming Sam's just taking her time. I don't know," he held the phone to his shoulder but didn't face me.

"How much longer you need?"

"Um, I don't know," I was so frustrated I wanted to scream or cry "maybe half an hour."

"Bout half an hour dude. Yeah see you there."

I watched as John stood and walked towards the mirror as he fastened his jeans and buttoned his shirt. He never once looked at me as he turned and walked towards the bedroom door.

"Hurry up, they're waiting on us."

I could feel my tears welling up just before my anger took over. I slammed the bathroom door and ran the water to get cleaned up. I washed up and was a little shocked to see some pink mingled in the fluids seeping from between my legs. While I was a virgin, I also knew I had broken my hymen when I was small and I laughed for ever worrying, just because as a modern Cosmo girl I knew more than your average virgin, I wouldn't be believed.

I changed into some clean underwear and pulled on my favorite school girl mini which I had never left the house in. Numbly I opted for the black platform boots I had to have but also never had the nerve to wear in public and tousled my hair as I absently inspected myself in the mirror. I quickly blushed my cheeks, lined my eyes and donned some mascara and red lipstick, I've always been quick at getting made up.

Looking my self up and down, I smiled at what I saw. I ran my hands over my breasts, my nipples hardening instantly images of our lovemaking racing through my mind. I could still smell him on me and now knew the smell of sex. As I smoothed my skirt out I became aware that I was still wet at the thought of John and clenched my thighs together. I resolved that if it meant nothing to John then it meant even less to me, grabbed my purse off my dresser and walked into the living room with my head high.

John was standing at the counter drinking a beer and almost choked when he saw me.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

I opened the front door and turned to him.

"What the fuck do you care?" I said in my sweetest voice smiling "Besides, I'm feeling lucky tonight."

To be continued...

12