Bettina Goes to the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaythedog
Jaythedog
187 Followers

Then she felt a hand on her the back of her head. She stopped sucking cock long enough to see that it was her Master. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her to go back down on the old man.

"You nasty fucking whore! I didn't tell you to stop servicing these men! Suck his cock and you better swallow ever drop of his cum!" He shouted at her.

Bettina sucked as hard as she could on the cock in her mouth. She sucked harder than she had ever sucked on her husband's dick. She was surprised at what she was capable of . And she was a suddenly a little ashamed that she hadn't done better for her husband all of these years.

The fat black man stopped suddenly, he buried his cock into her sloppy cunt and held it there. She could feel his orgasm as he pumped his cum up inside of her. After his first shot, he began to fuck her again, returning to his pace. The man fucking her face did the same. He pushed his cock down her throat and held it there, coming in Bettina's open mouth. Salty, sweaty cum pouring down the whore's throat. She had no choice but to swallow his semen.

As they both dumped their loads into her, she looked over at her husband who was watching her being used like whore. Adrian had a look of lust on his face. His expression pushed her over the edge and she began to cum again. She sucked on the cock in her mouth, and wrapped her hands around the base of the man's stiff penis. She milked him, trying to get every drop she could from his balls.

The fat black man pulled out of her nasty, cum-dripping cunt. Cum ran down her chin as she stood up. Bettina looked around to see about 8 more men standing there with their pants either around their knees, or not wearing any pants at all. They all had hard cocks and they were looking at her, rubbing their dicks. Her Master walked up and grabbed her nipple. He pulled her by her nipple and led her to the end of the row. A the end of the aisle there was more room.

"Kneel, bitch!" He commanded.

Bettina did as she was ordered. When she did, cum squirted out of her used pussy. Adrian was close enough to touch her, but he only watched.

Her Master pulled on her nipples and then slapped them. It hurt her, but the pain felt so good. Then her Master took out two clamps and placed one each on her nipples. It hurt really bad and it took her a few moments to get use to them.

"Who wants to cum on this cocking slut?" The Master asked the room.

The strangers quickly gathered around Bettina and continued to jack off. There was a young kids there, likely not more than 19. She looked at him and could tell he was young. He had no chest hair. As she was marveling at his hard dick in her face, it began to shoot his cum on her face and into her hair. Then another stranger began to cum on her as well. Rope after rope of hot sticky cum flew at her eyes, as the man aimed his cock in Bettina's face.

As she knelt there on the dirty floor, her nipples hard and aching from the clamps, three more men walked up to jack off on her and in her face. One man, he looked like he was Hispanic, spit in his hand and began to rub his cock close enough for her to suck him.

Bettina sat there on her knees, cum running out of her cunt as the three men jerked off, racing to see who could come in her face first. The movie on the wall was now of two women eating each other's pussys in a 69. They licked each other's snatches, lapping up the juices. But everyone's eyes were on Bettina, as they waited to take their turn with her.

Then her Master spoke up, "You lazy slut! Don't just sit there making them do the work, suck their dicks. Suck all of their dicks!"

Bettina dutifully grabbed a dick in each hand and took a third in her mouth. Her jaw clamped down on him. She didn't look up to see who the man was or what he looked like. She didn't care. She was serving her Master and being used by men. Her husband was watching her on her knees as she sucked and fucked a bunch of strangers. She felt hot cum hit her back. Someone was cumming on her. But she didn't stopped what she was doing. One of the men she was jacking off began to shoot into her hand. Cum landed in her hair. It was hard for her to suck on the dick in her mouth, and keep up with the other men. Anther man walked up into the group and just exploded cum. He came on her arm and right hand, and one of the other dicks. She quickly switched so that she could lick the cum off of that dick and not let it go to waste.

Bettina felt cum running into her mouth as she went back to sucking on the other cock. The man used her mouth to dump his load, for his pleasure. She loved the taste and craved more sploog. The dick in her left hand began to cum and she quickly switched to sucking on it as best she could. As she did, another cock was pushed into her face and began cumming. Cum spurt out onto her cheek.

"Your wife, she is quite a whore, isn't she Adrian," the Master said.

"Yes, she is." Adrian said.

He stood there amazed, not taking his eyes off of his wife there on her knees. She was still wearing her high heels. But other than that, all she had on her was the cum of a dozen perverts in a dark porn theater.

The Master continued as they stood there watching, "This makes you want to fuck her doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does."

"You like to watch her being used?"

"Very much," said Adrian.

"She is now an official cum whore. Get in there and take your turn in the train, " the Master said.

Adrian had been waiting for this all night, all his life really. He looked down at his wife. She was bathed in the cum of the men from the porn theater. She looked up at him, helpless and horny. He reached down and helped her up. He turned her around and bent her over the seats. Both of them were facing the movie screen. On the screen was a young girl with pigtails, sucking on a massive cock.

Adrian unzipped his pants and dropped them to his knees. He couldn't stand it any more. He wife had been used and abused but a bunch of dirty men and he was the last one to get to fuck her. The thought of how she had been used like a cheap cum-slut by all of these men turned him on and made his dick swell to almost explosion.

His took his dick in his hand and put it up to the opening of her pussy. When he pushed it inside of her, he felt something he had never felt before in his wife's cunt – the cum of other men. He slid in easily. Her pussy was dripping, but in a much different way. The other men in the theater stood around and watched him as he fucked his whore of a wife. They ignored the movie screen. The men stood there with their pants around their knees, jacking off. Adrian fucked his wife while the other stood around and watched the two of them. He was amazed and turned on by the hot cum that his was dipping his cock into. Somebody else's cum poured out of his wife and ran down his balls. He could see glistening cum running down her back.

Bettina looked back to watch as it was now her husband who was taking her. She felt like such a dirty whore. Both of them were incredibly turned on by all she had done. Adrian was dying to cum inside of his wife. He had been wanting to get off for the last hour as she was satisfied all the men except him. She had so much hot cum inside of her that she almost didn't notice when Adrian began to cum. Adrian's dick swelled with every thrust until he could hold back no longer. He came in his wife's pussy. She could feel her husband cumming, feel his cock flinching inside of her. He pushed himself inside of her, all the way up to his balls. She pushed her hips back into him and joined him in his orgasm. The inside of her pussy walls spasmed and squeezed. She clenched on his cock. Her pussy ached and hurt from being used so many times. His orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever, and she rode it. He came so hard that it almost hurt. She looked back at him to see his pleasure. Adrian looked at Bettina. Her face and neck was covered in cum.

Finally, he pulled out. Bettina was horny and liked the attention that all of the men were giving her. She wanted to taste her husband's cum. She laid on her back on the filthy floor of the theater. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs and pussy. She stuck two fingers in her cunt, then three. She pulled out the cum with her fingers and sucked it up. She began rubbing on her clit, and finger fucking herself like a bitch in heat. As she lay in the spilled cum on the floor of the dirty porn theater, she finger fucked herself and put on a show for the men. She was rewarded with more cocks shooting more loads all over her body. Sometimes the spunk landed on her pussy, sometimes in her mouth. Sometimes on her clamped tits.

Bettina worked herself into a frenzy and came again, using one hand to masturbate, while sucking the other hand and licking the fresh cum that her husband and the other men left in her. She shook and jerked as her body came so hard. She could smell the cum all over her body. Finally, after her orgasm had ended, she laid there of then floor, exhausted. Occasionally another man would walk by and shoot another load on her, but most of them were spent.

She got up on her knees and began to slowly suck on her husbands cock. It tasted like cum, but different. He had cum in her mouth before, but she knew that this time it was not just his cum she was tasting, but others. Adrian and Bettina were completely happy and satisfied. It was one of the best nights of sex they had ever had together.

As she continued to use her mouth to service her husband, Adrian looked over at her Master.

"You have a good little whore there," the Master said. "Make sure you care for her and feed her regularly".

Jaythedog
Jaythedog
187 Followers
12