Betty Goes to Mo's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know. When she wears a dress or skirt she rarely wears panties" Betty opened her eyes and looked at Mike with a smile on her face. Her smile quickly became a "Oh!" and she breathed in quickly. Obviously Mike had taken advantage of no panties. I could tell by the movement of Betty's skirt, she was being was being finger fucked.

Betty opened her eyes as the cab pulled into the Hilton. "Can we make a couple trips around the block?" The cab driver looked back towards with a "What the hell is she thinking about?" look,

Mike leaned towards Betty's ear, "Why do you want to settle for just my finger."

"Good point. Let's go!"

We walked across the lobby with several ladies looking at us and probably thinking, "Now there is lucky gal."

Fortunately there was another couple in the elevator at the same time. I am afraid what the security guards might have seen on the closed circuit monitors had it just been the three of us.

We made our way down to room 769. As soon as the door was shut Mike and Betty began clawing at each other's buttons and zippers while still trying to kiss. I thought if they just quit kissing, they could probably be fucking sooner.

I took my time getting undressed because it was obvious Betty was not going to think of me for a few minutes. Lot of good being a friend with benefits at the moment. By the time as I was taking off my pants Betty was already sucking Mike's cock. I realized that this might be a benefit....... I enjoy being a voyeur. And, it looks like Betty likes being watched. (Hmm... I might have to consider mentioning lifestyle clubs to her.)

This is the first time I have ever seen Mike naked. Much less while he is being deep throated by what is supposed to be MY friend-with-benefits. Betty took Mike's cock out of her mouth and looked at me as if to say, "Get your cock over here. I want yours at the same time."

Who am I to deny a woman's request. After all, watching them had already brought me to full mast. I stood next to Mike and now Betty could suck on one of us while masturbating the other. We carried on like this for about 10 minutes until Mike said, "Ok, I need you to stop or you are gonna a mouth full of cum pretty quickly."

"What if that is what I want? Aren't you here to please me?"

"Ok but don't tell me I didn't warn you. I have not cum for about 10 days."

"Ten days! Aww...I think this is going to be one of the best blow jobs I've every given!"

Betty is now concentrating on Mike with her mouth and both hands. Once again I am left to be a spectator. I thought to myself, "Well hell that's not going to work. I think I will find out what how this looks from the backside of Betty.

As I stood behind Betty she looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a big smile, "Thanks, what took you so long to get into position?" With that she pushed Mike up on to the bed. Mike has the good sense to understand what is about to happen. He crawls up to the pillows, laying his head down and spreading his legs so Betty will have easy access. Betty crawls up between Mike's legs on all fours. As she lowers her head down to continue deep throating she has left her ass up for me.

I reach under Betty and begin to stroke her clit. She was already extremely wet and my playing with her clit made her squirm and twist her ass around. She looked over her shoulder again, "What are you waiting on??? If you don't stick your dick in my pussy right now I am going to lock you out in the hall!"

I teased her lips with the head of my cock and she began to flinch and moan. I took that as the sign she was ready for full entry. I pushed my cock half way into her velvet lined pussy. She then leaned back against my cock to take in the rest. "Gawd you feel fucking great." I said as I began to rock back and forth into her pussy as she continued to give Mike the blow job of his life.

I am fucking Betty for five minutes or so when she reaches back for my cock and holds it and pulls me out of her pussy. "What the hell!" I think. She continues to grip my cock with her right hand. While Mike's cock is still impaling her face. She can't speak with her mouth full of cock but she communicates clearly by placing my cock head at the opening of her ass.

Even though my cock is covered with her pussy juice, her ass hole is not going to accept my cock with out pain for both of us. It's then that I see Mike waving his hand while holding something. Good ole Mike, he came prepared. He tossed me the lube over Betty's bobbing head. And then just as quick as he had raised his head he let it fall back onto the pillow, lost in the bliss of what looks like the perfect blow job.

I generously applied lube to my cock and Betty's ass hole. She squirmed as I lightly rubbed the lube around and into her ass hole. With a mouthful of slurping cock, I can still hear her moan in pleasure.

With her ass hole and my cock lubed I begin entry. I swirled my cock head around her rectum. And then I began to push it into her lovely chute. She couldn't continue to suck Mike while I was entering her ass hole. She gasped in pleasure as I slowly slid into her. I rocked back and forth a few times. Sliding my cock in and out of her ass hole. When she sucked Mike's cock back into her mouth.

That was my sign to increase my thrusts. I accelerated my penetration, each time slamming deeper. Less than a minute into my penetration we settled into a rhythm that allowed her to continue Mike's perfect blow job. She was able to stroke him with her hand wrapped around his cock when she lifted her head and looked Mike in the eyes, "I want you to cum in my mouth and I want it now." Then she looked at him and in an almost begging tone, "Please give it to me soon."

Mike reached down with a hand on each side of her head, holding her head still as he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. He was fucking her face. He began to accelerate his thrusts. His face was beginning to grimace, he was about to cum in her mouth. I drove my dick into her ass hole quicker and deeper. I was ready to cum. I matched Betty's stroke on Mike's cock as I fucked her ass.

I began to feel my balls tighten, my head was getting lighter, I began to moan. Mike began to moan. Instead of continue pumping his cock into Betty's mouth he slowed it down to slow motion. He was trying to delay his orgasm. As I was pumping faster to reach the same point Mike was.

I began to moan. Mike began to moan. Betty began to moan. Betty was also beginning to gag. Mike was blowing his load down her throat. I was filling her ass with my cum. Betty was getting filled with cum from both ends.

Part one of Betty's fantasy had been fulfilled. She had been looking forward to having her ass and mouth filled with cum at the same time. She was halfway through her fantasy.

Betty kept the suction on Mike's cock as she pulled her head up and away. She reached the sensitive head of his cock and Mike bounced around on the bed trying to shake Betty's lips. She finally let him go and smiled wickedly as his head fell back into the oversized pillows.

As she was releasing Mike's cock from her mouth she turned her attention to her ass hole and my cock. She was squeezing her rectum muscles and holding my cock in, refusing to release. She looked over her shoulder and I received the same wicked smile. Just as I was about to surrender Betty released my cock and let it slip out.

I was spent and fell on to my side. I began the recovery period. Trying to rest enough to get my cock hard again so that Mike and I could complete the second half of her fantasy.

Betty was also recovering. Even though Betty had not cum in round one, that wasn't necessary for her to have enjoyed herself. It was her fantasy to have control over two guys who thought they were using her while in fact she was using and controlling us. She used us for her pleasure. With the muscle control of her ass and her tantalizing oral skills Betty had control over both Mike and I. Had she told us to get down on the floor and bark like dogs we would have.

But barking dogs were not part of Betty's fantasy. All three of us rested. Partially sleeping and also replaying the activities of the last hour. After about fifteen minutes of recovery Betty began her scheme to continue on with her fantasy. All three of us were lying on the bed with our heads on the pillow. We just lay side by side with no suggestive contact. Betty soon added the suggestive contact as she reached out to the cocks on each side of her. She began to stroke us. Alternating her pumping with a tight grip and then a slightly less firm grip. She leaned over to and whispered into my ear, "Thanks for all that you have done so far. But you know we are only halfway finished?"

"Of course I remembered. But I am a willing and wanting participant. And I am willing to get started on the second half when you are."

"From the feel of your cocks I would say that Mike is more ready than you. But I can fix that in no time at all."

Betty released Mike's cock from her grip and rolled over to me, quietly into my ear, "But don't worry. With my lips you will be up and running in no time." She slid down to my cock. She slowly licked each side and paid special attention to my cum tube on the underside of my cock. Then she swallowed up my entire cock. She slurped on my cock as she began stroking it using her mouth, tongue, lips and hand to pump my cock back to life. As Betty was pumping my cock she reached behind her and started stroking Mike's still hard cock.

About 5 minutes into this stimulation Betty was satisfied that Mike and I had sufficiently returned to adequate hardness to continue. While I knew what was to come Mike did not. I withheld some information from him when we were planning our evening.

Betty reached for the lube from the nightstand. She liberally lubed up her backside and then turned her attention to Mike's cock. When his cock was adequately lubed she squatted over him in a reverse cowboy position. Mike thought he was going to enjoy her velvety pussy. Instead she lined up his cock with her ass and eased her self down on his rigid member. Betty and I had played with her dildo (She even had a name for it, "Buck"). We had tried more than once to slip him in to her tight ass. Buck was a little bit too big for her. But fortunately for her, Mike was a little bit smaller than her play friend. She grimaced and pursed her lips as she took Mike's slender 6" up her ass. With the generous amount of lube she had applied to her ass and to Mike's stiff member she was able to slide up and down on his staff just as though his cock was in her velvet lined pussy.

Betty was riding Mike's cock for about 5 minutes when she looked over to me. She smiled at me, which was her signal for me to proceed. Betty lay back against Mike's chest. She continued to gyrate on his cock. I crawled over between her legs and began to play with her clit and pussy. She reached down and pulled me up and gave me a deep kiss. She whispered into my ear, "I'm ready."

It was time. Betty's second half of her fantasy was double penetration. As she lay back on Mike's chest I lined up my dick with her pussy. I slid my cock up and down her wet slit. She flinched with the understanding of what was about to happen. I slipped my dick into her pussy, first just the head and then half way in. And finally drove it to the hilt.

And here she is, the quiet girl from high school almost 40 years ago. Getting fucked by two guys. She is the center of our attention and the center of our fucking. She was moaning, he was moaning and I was moaning. This was like no sensation I had ever experienced. Only a thin layer of tissue separated our cocks. I could feel him slide into her ass hole and I am sure he could feel me. But most importantly Betty could feel us both as we pumped her from both sides.

Mike and I moved in sync like we had done this 100 times before. Her face was grimacing with more pleasure than she had ever experienced. Betty began to scream in pleasure. My pelvis was massaging her clit. She began to cum and cum. I could feel her juices running down my balls. I could feel Mike's balls hitting my balls. I reached down and grabbed Mike's butt cheeks to pull him deeper into Betty. We stopped our rhythm and just held her impaled on our cocks. "I am going to cum." Mike said. "Me too" I replied.

We both filled Betty at the same time. I am sure Mike could feel a mixture of Betty's and mine cum dripping down over his balls. Betty began her unusual contortions that she frequently experiences post orgasm. Her entire body flinches. She shakes her head back and forth as if to shake loose from what ever has caused her to lose control of her body and her head to spin. Her chest begins to undulate as she takes deep breaths, hoping the extra oxygen will restore her body to normalcy.

To start my own recovery I begin to pull out of the wonderful wet pussy. But she kegles me. Flexing that erotic muscle, "Neither one of you are going anywhere just yet. I have dreamed of this experience for years. I am not giving it up quite yet." Mike looked at me over her shoulder, "You're right. I would never have guessed that she could be such a freak in the sheets. Thanks for asking me a participant in the party."

We rested and slept for what must have been two hours. About 11:30 Mike's phone woke us up with a text message alert. Startled, he sat straight up in the bed, "Oh my God. I never get a text this late." He moved quickly. Looking through the pile of clothing that was the result of he and Betty attacking each other, he found his phone still on the belt on his slacks.

His eyes roll, his shoulder drops and he exhales, "What the hell? It's Monica from Mo's. She wants to come over and have a drink with us." Suddenly he realized that he had just let the cat out of the bag. He looked at me with a somewhat panic look on his face. Betty looked at me with her furrowed brow. Then she gave the same look at Mike.

"Hey! How does she have your number? You didn't have enough time to give it to her at the restaurant without my noticing."

Mike and I looked at each other then at Betty and shrugged. As Betty pondered and processed what was going on Mike's phone sounded a different alert tone. He quickly silenced the phone. But it was too late. Betty had hopped out of bed and snatched the phone. She read the message out loud, "This one is from Mary. "Sorry Mike. I told Monica that tonight was Betty's fantasy night and she was the only one at your party tonight."

Betty looked at each of us as she came to the only conclusion possible. "You guys know each other don't you? You didn't meet for the first time tonight did you?" We remained silent. Hoping we hadn't ruined her fantasy.

She set Mike's phone on the nightstand. Her face was void of expression as she reached out and took Mike's hand. As she sat down on the bed she gently pulled Mike down with her. Again she was on the bed between Mike and I.

"You guys....are wonderful. I had no idea that you had set all of this up. Tonight has already been great. And to know that you had planned all of this to make my fantasy reality just amazes me. It's great to know that I now have two "Friends with Benefits!"

She turned first to me and gave me a deep kiss. "You are a wonderful friend to go to this much trouble."

"I was thinking the same thing. This was a whole lot of trouble to go through just to fuck one of the most incredibly sexy women I have ever known."

Then she turned to Mike and gave him a deep kiss, "And you. Has anyone ever told you that you look similar to Richard Gere? I have always had the hots for him."

Mike chuckled, "We never mentioned my last name tonight." Betty's furrowed brow returned. "My last name is Gere. Richard is my second cousin. He is my dad's uncle."

"Oh my God! I actually fucked a Richard Gere's relative. You guys are fucking awesome!"

12