Bettyboop on Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

I placed one hand discretely across my hairy kitty and my arm across my chest as I turned to face the webcam. With my best Betty Boop 'look' I pressed my finger to my lips and pretended to look shocked that all of these masturbating men could seem naked but for a pair of shiny black stockings and patent leather high-heels.

The messages shot onto the screen; 'Get your tits out/show me your twat/flash your sweaty cunt'.

I loved pretending to be Betty and kept teasing them by moving my hands and not exactly showing my nipples or pubes. Then; just as a couple started to get frustrated, I let them get a good look at my tits when I picked up my wine glass; then after draining it picked up the bottle with the other hand.

A minute or so later I was back in my regular position -- sitting on my leather computer chair, legs spread wide apart, knees up to my chest, heels virtually attached to the desk and my fingers spreading my labia and showing my 'fans' how wet and pink my cunt was (as I now called it). I caressed my stocking clad legs and ran my fingers through my luxuriant pubic hair as I fingered my cunt for their masturbatory pleasure. Two guys had already shot their lot and were still wanking as I began following BoingboingBaggie's commands to finger myself. Then after 5 or 6 minutes when I'd managed to push four fingers inside my cunt someone told me to get my vibe. I was organised tonight and produced it from the desk drawer. Like lightening it was quickly buried deep inside my soaking wet cunt.

Their hands were rubbing 20 to the dozen as I fucked my cunt with the white plastic toy.

I carried on like this for a few minutes until someone told me to 'tickle the skin at the bottom'. WOW! I'd never done that before and it was very very sensitive and moved my sexual sensations up a gear or two.

Then Dancehallcrasher typed, 'finger your ass.'

I froze for a second or two then instinctively slid my finger further South until it was pressing against my bum-hole. WOW and double WOW! I couldn't believe how aroused it made me as I pressed my finger tip against the puckered lips. The harder I pressed the sexier it felt and the faster I fucked myself with my toy. Then it happened more by accident than design -- I was so sloppy wet my finger slid into my bum hole by about an inch. I orgasmed immediately. A real full on breathtaking jaw dropping orgasm. I was stunned.

Splat-splat-splat. Three guys all jerked off at exactly the same time. One tattooed guy; who I'd seen do the same thing earlier in the week; managed to make his cum shoot upwards in an arc and fall in front of his webcam. The other two let theirs ooze out onto their desks.

As soon as I got my breath back I flicked the switch off on the vibe but kept sliding it up and down my greasy twat. My other finger was a different story -- I was now afraid to move it. But move it I did. Jesus H Christ it felt good as I pulled it back to the opening; then without being told what to do slid it back in, to my first knuckle at first then eventually the second. This was nowhere near as painful or as uncomfortable as I'd feared but bloody thrilling. Now virtually bent double I accidentally dropped my vibrator onto the floor and didn't want to stop so replaced it with two then three fingers in my kitty. I was soon in a self-induced daze as I stared at my image on my computer as I fingered my cunt and arse at the same time; forgetting that I was being watched by several men.

'Have you got a bigger dildo?' Dancehallcrasher asked. I shook my head.

'I want to see you really fill that cunt up. What else have you got?' He continued.

I was now so worked up I wanted exactly the same thing. With a small 'pop' I pulled my fingers out of my bum and pussy and staggered around the room in a sexual daze. Then a lightbulb lit inside my brain. Of course!

I was still a bit light headed and headed into the kitchen where I opened the bag of large carrots that I'd bought earlier. Then as I turned to walk into the living room I spotted the hand of under ripe bananas that I'd also bought.

If it was possible I felt even naughtier as I waved my bounty at the webcam.

'Are these big enough?' I typed and flashed a cheeky grin at the screen.

'Which should I use first?" I giggled and asked the group.

'A banana' someone instantly replied.

'Which one?' I typed as I held the six bananas up for inspection.

'The biggest one!' was the overwhelming reply. With my heart racing like a train I pulled a banana that must have been 7 or 8 inches long and as thick as a babies wrist free from the rest. My mind was a blur as I resumed my position and began stroking the fruit against my wet cunt. I was actually gasping for air as I tried to slide it in. But it wouldn't go. Perhaps because it was very dry or maybe because I was too tense but I couldn't get the bloody thing inside my cunt. I was certainly wet enough but my muscles had contracted.

'Have you got any KY?' someone asked.

Only wearing my heels and the stockings I wobbled and teetered into the kitchen and grabbed a tub of hand cream -- that would have to do! Back on the chair and my black stocking covered legs as wide apart as possible and my knees retracted to my tits I smeared half of the yellow fruit in cold white cream and tried again. With hindsight I pushed too hard because all 7 or 8 inches shot inside my cunt like a missile -- taking my breath away! My eyes were bulging and my normally chubby cheeks were puffed out like Louis Armstrong! But boy did that banana feel good! It filled my hole like no man ever had.

The hard yellow fruit found places inside my vagina and stomach that I didn't know existed.....this was fantastic....in fact fucking fantastic; as I pounded my cunt with a huge banana for my sexual gratification and the pleasure of 10 guys (more had been added) on my computer.

I was puffing and panting and slapping my clitoris when someone typed, 'stick something up your arse!'

Drunk on wine and sexual adrenalin I fumbled for another banana; but even in this heightened sexual state I knew that they were going to be too big. The carrots looked perfect; long and tapered. I was about to pull the banana out when BoingBoingBaggie stopped me and insisted that I DP myself. Even with my limited knowledge of pornography I knew what he wanted me to do.

Without a thought or a care I dipped the slim end of a carrot into the pot of hand cream then with the aid of my webcam; lined it up against by puckered arse hole. This was madness; but I carried on. The cream was cold and the vegetable felt very hard as I pressed it against the tight entrance. My big brown eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets and I was puffing and panting just like in childbirth as I gave the carrot one hard push and.......whoosh......three inches or so slid up my shit-chute (as someone delightfully called it!). I was so tense my head, neck and body were as tight as a drum as I began sliding the carrot and banana as deep into my orifices as possible. My viewers were now onto their second and third wanks and no one had turned off; which I guess should have made me quite proud. My arse was on fire and my cunt was making loud squelching sounds as I began relaxing and upped the ante by twisting the phallic foodstuffs until they actually touched via the membrane separating my two passageways which gave me have a little orgasm.

After probably 5 minutes I couldn't wait any longer and pulled the carrot and banana out and thrashed at my clit until I came with a shudder and a yelp. My legs, stomach arse and kitty were all aching as I sat basking in my afterglow and the adrenalin sank down to my toes.

To a man my audience waved goodbye and some even blew kisses as they checked out. I couldn't take any more either and logged off.

The next seven weeks took the same course with me ordering three new sex toys online (including a life like 9 incher with balls and one that had a big cock for my pussy and a smaller one that fit my bum), various sets of lingerie (especially the cheap tarty stuff in nylon) and an assortment of stockings as I developed and reveled in my 'Betty Boop' online character but kept my real life quite separate. I also bought two cheap mini-dresses that made me look even more like Betty Boop when I wore them with excess make up and huge ear-rings.

Several of my regular viewers became e-buddies and we exchanged erotic and normal e-mails on a regular basis.

My online shows carried on in the same manner with me shoving something up my cunt and arse most nights. After a while I was so hooked on showing off on my webcam I had to ration myself to every other night and Sunday afternoons. It was an odd time.

I was soon a lot more confident in my 'real life' and began wearing hold-ups or stockings and suspenders most of the time at work plus I began showing a little bit more cleavage; all of which actually helped me get more house sales. Well, mostly apartments to single guys. Funny that! Sadly; because I was a professional at work and obviously never dated customers and my friends were still in relationships so I still didn't get any real sex; but I wasn't complaining.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers
12