Betty's bOObs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mary who got behind the wheel for the ten minute drive while John and I sat in the back seat. He held my hand and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Not pushing himself, just a gentle kiss, waiting for me to respond. After a short time I found myself kissing him back and his own kissing became more animated. His hand was on my waist and felt warm as he stroked up and down the side of my body. He made no intimate moves apart from our kissing but, at each movement the back of his hand came in brief contact with the swell of my breast then was gone again as the hand moved back down to my hip.

Soon, too soon, Mary parked up in their drive. She got out and opened the door to their house while John helped me out of the car and, arm around my waist, guided me into the house. With a big smile on her face, Mary closed the door behind us. "Would you like another glass of wine, Betty? We are having one."

"Yes, please." I needed something to calm my nerves. She left us briefly while John sat me on the sofa and cuddled in, hand around the back of my head as we kissed, getting quite passionate. My heart was beating fast and I could hear the blood pumping through my ears. I was trembling a little as his hand ran through my hair and pushed my mouth into his, only stopping when Mary returned with three glasses of wine. She handed them out and sat in an easy chair, sipping at her wine and watching us, benignly smiling her approval.

John's hand was still around my shoulders while the other raised his glass to his lips. He took a couple of sips, put the glass down and rested his hand on my knee, gently stroking it and sending shivers up my spine.

"You look so beautiful, Betty. I love these," he said quietly while moving his hand to the swell of my breasts showing above my dress. "So lovely." He planted a kiss on each breast, right where his hand had touched and I felt myself blushing madly. But I felt my nipples getting hard and wanted him to continue.

I turned my face to his and we kissed, his tongue probed gently at my lips and I opened my mouth to admit it, slowly using my own tongue to play with his. Our kissing got more passionate and I wrapped my hands around the back of his head pulling him as close as I could before, eventually, pulling back panting.

Taking a breather to compose myself again, I grabbed my glass and gulped the contents down. It was John who rose, took all three of our empty glasses and left the room. "Are you happy with me sitting here?" asked Mary. "I'll leave you two alone if you prefer."

Somehow her presence was a comfort to me at this momentous time, almost like a guardian angel, she was a welcome figure. "No, Aunt Mary, please stay."

She smiled. "John loves beautiful women and he has a particular love of big breasts - just like your magnificent pair. I don't know what he sees in mine!" and here she cupped her own breasts which were only maybe a B cup. She shrugged, but seemed happy enough with her lot.

"I love all breasts, big and small," the returning John said with a chuckle. "Yours are magnificent, my darling Betty, but Mary's are just as lovely in their own way." He passed our refilled glasses back to us with a gentle warning to me: "Don't have too much, darling. I want you to be relaxed but don't pass out on me." He softened the gentle caution with a broad smile.

I was already feeling a little tipsy but decided I was still OK, nice and relaxed. I was looking forward to my lover taking up where he had left off.

This he did as soon as he sat down. His hand went straight to my breast, cupping and squeezing it, moulding it in his hand while, in a half-whisper, "Beautiful, just beautiful." His hand went from one breast to the other and back again, massaging each in turn.

After a heavenly few minutes of this, he encouraged me to stand up. "Shall we get rid of the dress?" he asked and I nodded my acquiescence but he made no move to undress me, he just held me close and kissed me but I felt the zip being pulled down anyway then the shoulders of my dress pulled to one side. John broke off the kiss and stepped back while Mary, for it was she who had unzipped me, slipped the dress down my arms and let it fall to a pool around my feet. I was left standing in front of them both in just my all-too-brief underwear. Their stares were of admiration before Mary broke the silence: "Oh you look so lovely in that lingerie. Did you buy it for this night?" I just nodded.

"You bought well," said John. "You look just so sexy, I could eat you up." He had me sit down and we kissed again, deeply, very passionately, as he went to work on my aching breasts again. Soon he slipped a hand inside my bra and his hand almost seared the bare flesh where it touched. He found my nipple which seemed more sensitive than I had ever known and when he pinched it lightly, I felt the spark all the way to my clitoris, making me jump.

We never stopped kissing as his hands made free with my breasts but I jumped again when his hand went down to stroke my thigh, smoothing up and down from my knee to the bare flesh above my stockings, tweaking at the suspender strap. His hand slipped between my legs: I kept them closed although not clamped as he cupped the top of my thigh and squeezed then he pulled his hand away, almost accidentally brushing against my thong on its journey back to my breasts.

Taking hold of one breast in both hands he kissed my nipple through my bra before putting his hand inside and scooping my breast out from the confines of its covering. Now he had one free, he concentrated on that breast with both hands and mouth. He kissed it all over as he was squeezing and moulding it and when his lips sank over the engorged nipple I squealed as he suckled and pulled it into his mouth.

Now I decided it was time I did something myself rather than sitting there passively. Tentatively I moved my hand to his thigh and stroked it up and down, copying his earlier actions. Meanwhile he had unfettered my other breast and that was receiving the same attention as the first. I moved my hand further up his thigh and came into contact with the hard lump of his penis. Quickly, as if caught in some forbidden act I moved away from the 'danger zone' but it was not too long before curiosity got the better of me so I returned to the lump and let my hand rest on it. I flinched when it suddenly twitched in my hand but he seemed in no discomfort so bravely, as I thought, I took hold of it through his trousers. It felt so big as it throbbed in my hand.

Leaving my breasts, John passed me my wine glass and suggested I finish it off, which I did. He stood me up with the words which sent my tummy all aquiver, "Time for bed, Darling." He held me steady as he and Mary guided me through to their bedroom and stood me by the side of the bed. Working as a team, they stripped me of all my underwear and invited me to lay on the bed. I was glad to do that because my head was spinning a little. Mary asked me kindly if I would prefer her to leave or stay, not putting any pressure on me either way. Somehow I had found her unobtrusive presence comforting and asked her if she could stay. She smiled and said, "Back in a moment, I just need to change."

While she was gone, John removed first his shoes and socks, his shirt then his pants and stood by the bed in just his boxers which seemed to me to be of red silk. I sat up on the bed and watched in fascination as he slowly pulled down his shorts and his hard penis came into sight for the first time. Oh god, I thought, it's so big. How will that ever fit inside me? He held it in his hand and slowly stroked it up and down as I watched. Right at the tip of it, I noticed a bead of some colourless liquid and wondered if that was normal but he did not seem at all concerned about it.

Just them Mary re-entered the room, now dressed in a short filmy nightie with a pair of matching panties underneath, but everything was transparent and I clearly saw her breasts bobbling with each step she took and the dark bush of her pubic hairs. She came over to the bed, kissed me on my lips and told me to relax and let John do all the work. She sat down on the chair near the bed and we both watched as John climbed beside me.

"This is it!" I thought, "here goes my virginity. He's going to push his penis into me. It's too big, he'll split me wide open." I was trembling all over, wanting yet fearing the inevitable. But John just kissed my lips while his tongue started to penetrate. This part I knew and was happy to continue as his mobile tongue explored the roof of my mouth, round inside my cheeks and under my tongue which duelled with his briefly. His lips traced my jaw with soft fluttering kisses until he reached my ear. He sucked my earlobe between his lips and gently blew in before kissing it again. His lips and tongue trailed slowly down my neck to where it joined my shoulder and he gently sucked. I felt the heat rising where his lips touched but he soon moved on, down over the swell of my breast which he held softly in his hand as he kissed all around it, circling ever closer to my nipple with his tongue and leaving a wet track. Then I felt his mouth closing on my nipple, suckling and nibbling, sending sparks shooting through my body.

His hand was caressing my side, feeling out the softness of my flesh, the swell of my breast, the curve of my hip as he took the other breast in his mouth. His hand moved across my tummy lightly, barely making contact with my skin, just fluttering back and forth, circling my navel briefly before moving south where he brushed lightly over my mound although never quite reaching my pussy, before making a slow journey back up my body, caressing all the sensitive spots I never knew I had. Again each breast was lovingly fondled, each nipple suckled and teased before he kissed up my neck, my jaw and then his mouth closed on mine and our tongues danced together.

He ran his fingers through my hair, pulling me closer to his kiss, then his mouth made its slow passage back down to my breasts but he did not linger there. He nuzzled at my navel, pushing his tongue into the small crater then more butterfly kisses over my abdomen, getting closer to my secret part. He licked at my tangle of pubes then pushed my legs gently apart before kneeling between them.

Stretching up, he kissed my mouth, trailed his tongue down between my breasts, over my navel and all the way down between my legs. I could feel the juices leaking out of my pussy and felt there was something I needed: quite what, I wasn't sure but my body was on fire and I realised I was mewling like a cat. When his tongue traced all the way up my pussy lips, it felt like I was being seared by a red hot iron. I screeched and bucked my hips but John hung onto me and clamped his mouth to my pussy, lapping at my lips, probing just inside.

When my jerking spasm was over, he spread my pussy lips with his fingers and ran his tongue inside me, lapping like a cat with a bowl of cream. Oh, it was so lovely, feeling the silky touch of his tongue, that I raised my hips in time with each stroke. I had another small shock as he lifted and parted the hood of my clitoris with his thumbs and, when his mouth closed over that little nub and sucked it in, I screamed as my orgasm came over in wave after wave, it felt like my whole body was burning up in a most exquisite fire.

When my senses returned to something like normal, I felt him move up my body and reached hungrily for his kiss. His face was wet everywhere, his mouth tasted different and I realised that the taste was my own juices. I was vaguely conscious of my secretions leaking between my legs and down over my anus. I decided I liked the taste of myself and almost devoured his face as we kissed passionately.

Now John positioned his tool against the entrance to my pussy and nudged gently until the bulbous head of his penis, generously lubricated by my flow, penetrated me, an invasion I welcomed as more of him slid up my pulsating passage. I felt him nudge up against the blockage. This was it, my virginity was about to be surrendered. One quick thrust caused me a twinge of pain for a brief moment then I felt his full length gliding up inside me.

John pulled back and thrust again. All pain gone and forgotten, I took his full length and revelled in my achievement. He was now surging in and out, his movements growing with an urgency which was overwhelming me. I felt him now pounding into me and raised my hips wanting more. I felt him with every nerve in my body, my muscles straining to meet his every thrust.

My breaths were coming short and fast as I called his name over and over again and dimly heard him calling to me until, at last, I felt a final huge thrust and was overtaken by paroxysms of inexpressible pleasure and release as I felt my lover pumping his seed deep inside my womb before he collapsed, tenderly hugging and kissing me. I felt his weight on my body, I felt his now quiescent manhood slowly shrinking and I didn't want to lose it, I wanted to keep it inside me forever, this flesh which had given me so much. I wanted this magical moment to last forever and clung to him tightly until the inevitable happened and his shrinking member slipped out, leaving me bereft.

"Oh John," I sobbed through the tears of my passion and joy, "John, how do you know my body so well?"

My lover raised himself on one arm and with his free hand he smoothed the loose tendrils of my hair from my face, caressed my eyelids with his thumb, stroked the beads of moisture from my forehead, softly, lovingly, kissed my mouth then rolled to one side and gently moulded my breasts, sending little shivers of aftershocks through my body as his hands brushed lightly across my engorged nipples. I closed my eyes, just enjoying his final embrace until I felt him rolling off the bed.

... to be continued

12