Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

Without letting go of her arms I leant down to kiss her on the lips but pulled back just as she was lifting her head to meet me. I kept that up for a few minutes, moving toward her but then pulling away, sometimes allowing our lips just to touch. Then I moved to her neck, and finally her chest, teasing her with lingering kisses and nibbles as I rubbed my body against hers, not allowing her to have any say in where I kissed or for how long. I could tell from her breathing and the way her lips were formed into a slight smile that she was enjoying this – definitely something to file away for another time. Finally I released but instead of making love to her right there on the floor which I'm sure was on both our minds, I got up and asked her if she wanted another shower before going to bed.

Quickly she agreed so I helped her up and we headed for the shower, discarding our robes as we went. No longer self conscious about her nakedness, we left the light on as we showered. We were both aroused before we got into the shower and none of the kissing or touching that we did reduced that arousal in any way! She was facing the shower soaping up and I was standing behind her with my hardness pressed against her ass and my hands stroking her mound, her stomach and her breasts, pausing every so often to trace circles around her areoles and tweak her erect nipples.

While I'd only been able to make it happen a couple of times, I'd always enjoyed making love in the shower, so when the soap slipped from her hand and she bent over to pick it up, I couldn't resist. I slid fully into her in one easy stroke, taking her totally by surprise. Her response was to reach forward so she could lean against the wall, allowing me perfect access to her from behind. We made love like that for several minutes with the water from the shower running down her back until the teasing, wrestling and necking caught up with us. She was the first one to cum, thrusting hard against me and crying out with the pleasure she felt, I kept going long enough for her to have a couple of smaller orgasms before I came as well. It's a good thing I had a hold on her hips for support or I think my knees would have buckled.

We stayed together like that until my cock had softened enough that it fell out with a soft, sucking noise then we slowly washed each other and when we were once again clean we dried and headed for the bedroom. There was no mention of her going home that night, and I know I was looking forward to waking up with her beside me in the morning. We curled up close together under the blankets – warm, satisfied and it wasn't long before we were both enjoying a very comfortable sleep, happy with the love we'd found – between friends!

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers
12