Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fratzel
fratzel
8 Followers

And then the bigger question filled his mind: What to do next? Kat's parting comment seemed to be an invitation to join them, yet he was pretty sure that neither Kat nor Rachel were sexually interested in men. Of course he wanted to follow them to the bedroom, but he was unsure what the proper etiquette would be once he got there. He had been friends with them since college, and he dreaded the thought of doing anything which might jeopardize that. Best to proceed cautiously, maintain a respectful distance, and take his cues from them. He set the plate aside, took a deep breath, and walked down the hall. Heart pounding in his chest.

When he entered the bedroom, Kat was busy lighting some candles. He sat down in a chair off to one side of the room. Maddie and Rachel were standing before a long dressing mirror. Rachel stood behind Maddie, arms wrapped around her waist, resting her chin on Maddie's shoulder, tenderly kissing her neck. Maddie looked into the mirror, and now and then Rachel would look up, her chin-length blonde hair hanging over one eye, and return her gaze. Maddie was struck by the similarity to what she had witnessed earlier in the evening, only now she was in the scene, not watching it. The memory excited her. She felt the soft cushion of breasts against her back, the pressure of Rachel's mound against her ass. She exhaled, letting herself sink into the embrace.

Kat finished with the candles and approached them, stood between them and the mirror and looked into Maddie's face, smiling. "You okay?"

Maddie managed to smile and nod. She was still nervous, but there was excitement and anticipation mixed in with it, too. All things considered, she thought she was handling herself quite well.

Kat looked over at Jason. "How 'bout you, Slim? You alright over there?"

"Still breathing."

"Glad to hear it. Keep it up. So to speak..." She paused to chuckle at her own bad joke. "So—let's all just relax and enjoy ourselves, shall we? I promise this won't hurt a bit. Oh, and Jason, please don't take it personally, but this is a girl thing, okay? I'm sure you can find some way to entertain yourself."

"I hearby agree to abide by all house rules."

"Thanks, dear. You're so understanding. I'll have you know that you're the first man to ever set foot in our intimate domain, so you should consider yourself special."

"Beyond flattered, I'm sure."

Now that the formalities were out of the way and the ground rules clear, Kat took a moment to slowly look Maddie over. She had always felt close to her, and thought she was adorable. Maddie had an endearing smile that could light up a room, and wide blue eyes framed by short brunette hair that always looked a bit wild and unkempt. She was petite, and her tits were just big enough to match the curve of her hips. And she did have the cutest little butt.

In fact, the girls had been discussing Maddie's various charms in great detail during the drive home from Delphi. They hadn't gone so far as to actually work out a plan, but it seemed like things might get interesting later. It wasn't the sort of thing they usually indulged in, but they loved Maddie and Jason, felt safe with them, and trusted that they wouldn't freak out if things should heat up. Besides, they both thought Maddie was sexy as hell, and the thought of having their way with her thrilled them. It was just a matter of who would take the intiative to set things in motion, and it had felt like an unspoken dare between them. They had left the question hanging when they got home, not knowing what would happen but sensing that something might. And now, thanks to Rachel's quick wits, it was.

Kat smiled and moved her face in slow motion towards Maddie's. Just as their lips had barely touched, she pulled back. She repeated this tease several more times, varying it each time by lingering a moment longer or lightly running the tip of her tongue across Maddie's lips. Maddie kept her eyes open, watching Kat's face each time it pulled away from hers. Kat looked back at her, smiling reassuringly. Rachel continued to kiss Maddie's neck, and was now rubbing her hands slowly up and down Maddie's hips, rubbing her belly, rubbing her breasts, rubbing her ass beneath her dress. Maddie felt ready to surrender to whatever they had in mind for her.

Kat took a step back and started to unbutton her own shirt, but Maddie spontaneously reached her hands forward to finish the job. Kat smiled, pleasantly surprised at this bold gesture, and let her. When she had finished the job, she slid the shirt off of Kat's shoulders and it dropped to the floor. Kat had on a white cotton men's tank top underneath it, which showed off her muscular shoulders and upper arms. She was a jock at heart, and it showed. Maddie found Kat's androgeny attractive. Rachel was curvy and voluptuous, more the femme of the two. She was pretty in the classic sense, but there was something about Kat's boyishness that Maddie found more alluring. Perhaps it appealed to her basically hetero nature, made it seem more like being with a man. But it was the ambiguity that aroused her now, the blurring of gender distinctions. She realized that those boundaries needn't necessarily be so rigid. Of course she had always known this intellectually, but now it struck her more profoundly, physically.

Kat reached down and gave a friendly little squeeze between Maddie's legs. She could feel the heat on the palm of her hand. She took a step back, slipped off her shoes and socks and unbuttoned her trousers, never breaking eye contact with Maddie. The pants fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, wearing only the undershirt and a pair of briefs. As Kat shed her clothes, Rachel unzipped the back of Maddie's dress and pulled it off her shoulders, letting it drop. Then she unclasped Maddie's bra, removed it and tossed it over at Jason, giggling when it hit him in the face and landed in his lap. The panties soon followed. He held them up to his nose briefly, smiling, breathed in his wife's scent, and hung the lingerie on the back of his chair. He was clearly enjoying the show.

Kat stepped forward again and kissed Maddie for real this time, slowly and deeply. Then she moved to kiss Maddie's neck, and slowly slid her lips down to her breast. She found the nipple and lightly flicked it with her tongue a few times, circled it, nibbled on it with her lips, then sucked it into her mouth. Maddie shivered. Rachel was fondling Maddie's other breast, stroking her belly just above the pubic hair with her other hand. Maddie felt the fingers move lower, brushing across her clit several times, easing their way between her pussy lips, dipping into her cunt. It was wet and ready. Maddie rolled her head back and inhaled sharply as Rachel's finger penetrated her. Kat sucked harder at the tit in her mouth, and reached her hand down to cover Rachel's, guiding it as it caressed Maddie's pussy.

Maddie was overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her body — the warm lips suckling at her breast, the tangle of fingers sliding through the dewy petals of flesh between her legs, slipping briefly inside her, orbiting her clit, sending tiny bursts of electricity up her spine. Her knees were trembling, and she feared she might collapse. Kat noticed this, cast a silent glance at Rachel, and nodded towards the bed. The two women guided Maddie to it and laid her down. They arranged her decoratively on her back, arms over her head, one leg straight and the other bent at the knee, but open, exposing her cunt. A delectable odalisque. Then they let her be and turned their attention to each other.

Maddie watched as Kat undid Rachel's silk blouse and cupped those luscious breasts in her hands. She turned Rachel around and expertly unzipped her skirt as she ran her tongue the length of her lover's spine, from just above the crack of her ass to the nape of her neck. Rachel arched and let out a delighted sigh. Kat slid the silk panties down over Rachel's shapely ass, and as she knelt to lower them to the floor she took the opportunity to brush her lips ever so softly across her cheeks. Then she stood up and turned Rachel around to face her again. They kissed, and Rachel lifted the undershirt over Kat's head, bent to suck her tiny, firm breasts, pulling the briefs down as she did so. The two now stood naked in the middle of the room, embracing, kissing, at first tenderly, then more passionately, running their hands up and down each other's backs, through their hair, grabbing soft, warm handfuls of tits and ass. Fully aware that they had an audience.

Far from cooling down, watching the two lovers only made Maddie more excited. The fingers of one of her hands played lightly across her nipple, pinched it firmly, then repeated the process. Her other hand crept towards her crotch and found the hard nub of her clit, slipped down for some juice, then came back and circled the tender button slowly. She cast a glance over at Jason, sitting in the corner. He had unbuttoned his pants to give his hard cock some breathing room. He stroked the underside of it lightly with one finger as his eyes moved back and forth between the girls making out and Maddie touching herself as she watched them. Both sights were equally exciting, and he was taking it all in. The girls were ignoring him, which he expected. When he glanced over at his wife he was pleased to see her looking back, and they maintained eye contact for a long time, both touching themselves across the room from each other, with the girls' various small sounds as a sonic backdrop. He stopped periodically, wanting to make this last as long as possible.

The girls noticed what was going on, and decided to resume lavishing their attention upon Maddie.

"Mustn't neglect our guest," Kat said, nudging Rachel toward the bed.

They laid down on either side of Maddie, each concentrating on the half of her body that was next to them. They began by kissing her ears, little nibbles on her lobes punctuated with the occasional tongue circling her outer ear. As they did so, they each squeezed one of her nipples. Gooseflesh. She thought she was in heaven, then realized that this was only the beginning. The girls moved their kisses to her neck, and then her breasts, down her tummy and onto the insides of her thighs. When they got there they spread her legs wide and took a moment to kiss each other. She felt fingers lightly brush her outer lips. She didn't know whose fingers they were and she didn't care. It felt delicious.

She opened her eyes and saw Kat looking down at her. She reached up and pulled Kat's face towards hers, and kissed her hard, deep and long. Then she guided Kat's face to her nipple, which Kat lovingly took into her mouth as she firmly grasped Maddie's other tit with her free hand. Maddie's spine arched and she let out a long, breathy moan. Rachel was nibbling at the insides of her thighs, gradually working her way up to Maddie's now aching cunt. Her legs spread further and her pelvis writhed in anticipation, as if she were trying to lure Rachel into her depths. Finally, she felt Rachel's hot breath on her clit, followed by her warm, wet mouth. The tongue moved down to her lips and searched there, dancing in the folds of skin until it found the opening of her pussy. It dove into her without hesitation. Maddie's moans grew more insistent, her hips moving in slow circles. Rachel grabbed Maddie's ass cheeks as she licked her, trying to hold on and maintain some kind of steady rhythm.

Kat drew back from the tit she'd been nursing to look into Maddie's eyes. Although Maddie stared right back at her, she looked as if she had left her body. Her lips were slightly parted, her eyes were glazed over and barely open, and her chest heaved as she gasped for breath. Kat smiled and bent to kiss her. Without missing a beat, Rachel reached under a pillow and brought out a small vibrator. Maddie didn't notice, she was so deeply entranced. Rachel continued licking Maddie's clit, and without turning the vibrator on she discreetly pushed it into Maddie's now dripping cunt. Maddie let out a loud groan as the toy penetrated her. She hadn't been expecting that. She was even more surprised when, after a few delicious strokes in and out, Rachel turned it on. The vibrations filled Maddie's pussy with sensation.

Rachel licked Maddie's clit more rhythmically as she plunged the vibrator in, then drew it slowly out, then plunged it in again. It was becoming more than Maddie could tolerate. She broke her kiss with Kat, and pushed her back at an arm's distance so she could again look at her face. Kat smiled down at her, encouraging her as she edged toward climax. Her vocalizations became emphatic as she felt the waves beginning to pulse from deep within her womb and radiate outward to every nerve in her body. She looked at Kat as if pleading for release, then turned her head towards her husband. Jason's eyes were locked on her. He sat slumped in his chair as if he were slowly oozing out of it onto the floor. His fist was wrapped around his swollen shaft, pumping up and down its full length. She loved to watch her husband masturbate, and the sight of him doing it now, looking into her eyes, combined with the buzzing inside of her cunt, Rachel's mouth on her clit, Kat's fingers pinching at her nipples...It was simply too much to bear. Maddie began to buck her hips wildly and she cried out as the ecstacy overtook her, sending her into a series of spasms that seemed as though they might never end. At the sound of his wife's screams, Jason lost all control. He too cried out to her, as he felt his body flush and all of his muscles tense up. The pressure rose through his cock and he exploded, cum gushing onto his chest.

Maddie lay writhing on the bed, hugging a pillow and whimpering. She was raw nerves by now, and the slightest touch still sent her reeling. Rachel and Kat sat looking at each other across her, smiling like a pair of cats that had just eaten a canary. After a moment's congratulatory rest, they returned their attention to each other.

The scene with Maddie had only fueled their fire. Leaning across her limp torso, the girls kissed wildly now, licking tongues, lips, and faces, devouring each other. No more slow seduction. Kat reached across and playfully pushed Rachel onto her back, then pounced upon her, pinning her arms over her head. She sat astride Rachel's pelvis, rubbing clit on clit as she hungrily sucked at her breasts. Then she slid down to feast upon Rachel's waiting cunt. Rachel was moaning and squirming now, occasionally dipping a finger into her own pussy and then sucking on it. Kat pulled herself away from the juicy fruit and opened the drawer of the bedside table, taking out a rather sizable dildo and harness.

"You ready for me, baby?"

Rachel nodded and smiled with a little moan of approval, finger in her mouth like a nervous little girl. Kat expertly donned the strap-on, and began stroking it across her lover's clit, hovering just outside the entrance to her cave.

"Mmm, you want me inside, don't you babe? Want to feel my big cock filling you up? Hm?"

Rachel didn't answer, but simply reached down and guided it into herself. Kat fucked her slowly, intentionally. Pulled it almost out, held it there. Then thrust it in, held it there. Rachel writhing beneath her, eyes closed, squeezing her own nipples. Lost in the sensations.

Maddie had since recovered, and lay there watching them, getting pulled into the heat of the moment. Rachel looked at her longingly, and Maddie spontaneously leaned over and kissed her and cupped the nearest breast in her hand. Soft and round, the nipple pushing hard into her palm. She gave it a gentle pinch, and felt Rachel's tongue extend further into her mouth with a moan. She waited a moment and did it again, with the same response. Cause and effect: pinch nipple, tongue extends. Like a rubber squeeze toy. Maddie was starting to feel rather powerful and pleased with herself.

Kat encouraged her. "Oh, look how beautiful...two of you!" She dismounted Rachel and climbed onto Maddie, swiftly sliding the dildo into her before she could protest. But Maddie took it eagerly, felt the fullness of it, willed her muscles to pull it deeper into herself. But Kat was definitely on top and in charge. She soon pulled out and went back to Rachel, then back to Maddie, then Rachel, alternating between them, stringing them both along without mercy. Just when Rachel seemed about to come, Kat pulled out of her again with a devilish "Not yet..." and slid forward onto her knees, positioning her own cunt over Rachel's mouth. Maddie thought this was almost cruel, but she could see that Rachel wasn't complaining. She sunk her fingers into the soft flesh of her girlfriend's ass and held her in position over her mouth, lapping ravenously at Kat's pussy. It was a sudden exchange of power, as Kat was now the one moaning and squirming at Rachel's bidding.

Feeling bolder now, Maddie reached down between Rachel's legs and fondled her pussy. It felt strangely familiar, and not. Like her own, but different. She recognized the softness, the wetness, the heat, the labyrinthine folds. And yet it was new to her, a different path through the maze. Intrigued, she decided to go in for a closer look. Maddie made a trail of little kisses down Rachel's belly until she was lying with her head between Rachel's thighs, staring straight into that beautiful mystery. She explored, gently parting the folds of moist, pink girlflesh, tracing their flowing lines with her index finger. Up to the top where the folds came together in a little nib. Rachel's hips surged. Down to the bottom, where they gave way to a deep well. Rachel made a muffled animal noise as she continued to feed on Kat.

It was too intriguing, too beautiful. Maddie could no longer resist. Parting the lips with both hands, she leaned in for her first taste of pussy. Sweet/sour. Once again, familiar but other. For a moment she felt unsure of herself, not quite knowing how to proceed, then realized that she knew exactly what to do. She dove into Rachel's cunt, imagining it as her own. She inhaled the musky smell and ran her tongue from bottom to top. She found the hard little nut and played upon it with tongue and lips, noting the responses each action provoked—Rachel's ass grinding into the bed, or her pelvis pushing against Maddie's mouth. Maddie was enthralled by the beauty of it, and by the sense of power she felt. Each move she made was mirrored by Rachel, so that soon their movements were perfectly synchronized. Whatever move her tongue made, Rachel's pussy followed, as if they were dancing, gradually picking up tempo.

All this time Jason had been sitting obediently in his chair across the room, quietly taking in this lovely display. But now he was hard again, and the sight before him—his wife on her elbows and knees with her delicious ass lifted high in the air as she ate Rachel; Rachel on her back devouring Kat, who was by now clutching onto the bed frame for dear life—was too much for him to resist. Ground rules be damned, he was done watching from the sidelines. Jason got up silently and walked across the room to Maddie, grabbed her upraised hips and buried his cock deep into her in a single motion. Home. She let out a gasp directly into Rachel's pussy, who in turned repeated it into Kat's. A chain reaction. With each thrust, Jason sent a shock of energy through Maddie and on through the other two women.

Now they were all dancing together. Spiraling towards release. Ecstatic. He imagined his cock threaded through all three of the bodies before him, entering through Maddie's luscious garden gate, extending clear through Rachel, and ending somewhere deep inside of Kat. The image of this pushed him over some unseen line, and the rational part of his brain switched off as he fucked Maddie/Rachel/Kat in an animal frenzy, driving himself into Maddie's haunches like some out of control machine. And when he came he roared. And as Maddie heard him, felt his cum fill her to the brim, she too gave way, moaning into Rachel's cunt, digging her nails into the meat of Rachel's ass. Dragging Rachel along with her, kicking and screaming. The echo reverberating up into Kat's canyon walls, bringing her down like a landslide onto the rest of them. A fleshy pile of sweaty, panting rubble.

fratzel
fratzel
8 Followers