All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 07'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Perfect

Well, what can I say? Except that the story drew me in; hook, line, and sinker. I've recently found the GM genre and I'm loving it because of stories like yours. I'm disgustingly romantic and I love love and this story was just absolutely brilliant in that respect. Not too much but also not too fast with the storyline. It flowed flawlessly. Granted, I'm not an expert in any way but this shit needs to be published. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. This story...it was just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievably well written

Really that is all I can say. So unbelievably wonderful. I keep reading this over and over and finding new things to admire. So often on this site I find a high rated story and wonder why it is rated as high as it is, but not with this story. I actually feel sad for new readers of Literotica who might miss this series.

Thank you for sharing your talent and skill with us!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 8 years ago
I love it!!

I have probably commented before, but I have to comment again. I love, love, love this story!! I have read it so many times but its new and exciting each and every time I read it. I fall in love with Rylan and Daniel all over again. Its an amazing story!! I agree with one of the other comments about you publishing this. I would buy your book!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just, WOW!!!!!

I don't know how I missed this story in the past. I didn't want it to end. Very well done!

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tears

Im so heartbroken it has ended. My favorite series so far. I cant put into words how great this is. Im in love with this author.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdalmost 7 years agoAuthor

I came back to revisit this story after 10 years. Some of it I'm still proud of, some of it makes me cringe. I always meant to rewrite it, give it a heavy edit, work on the minor characters and some of the plot, but life got in the way. The tech is so outdated, I couldn't rewrite it now even if I tried. This was a very difficult story for me to write and I couldn't have done it without my friends/beta readers/volunteer editors/hand holders. Without them, some of whom I thanked in author notes and some who wanted no mention, I could not have finished this story. Our friendship did not last through our life changes, but their gifts of their time, wisdom and support to me live on here.

I put quite a lot of myself into Rylan, and I'm glad to say that like him, I've found the things in life I thought I wasn't meant for: career success and a beautiful family. I no longer write for an audience, but that makes me freer to write what I want, how I want. Reading all the comments people have left me through the years has truly inspired me and made me smile. Thank you, my dear readers.

This one is for you, Andi, wherever you are.

Carson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A rare treasure

Immediately after finishing this series, I wanted to read it again. Thank you for sharing yourself.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 6 years ago
This is an amazing story

I just have to tell you that I love this story. I love Daniel and Rylan, Charlotte and Paul. I did Favorite Author and Favorite Story the first time I read it. And I read it so many times since then. I feel like I know them. Amazing, wonderful, sexy, cute....everything. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Climax Building

What a wonderful way you have with word-pictures, "carsonshepherd". Every scene is so descriptive, whether it it is with family or when Rylan and Daniel are alone together. There were so many emotional scenes which brought tears to my eyes.

The love from the family, with no judgment of gayness, was so heartwarming. It helped convince me that true love could exist between two people of the same sex.

Keep writing, 'carsonshepherd'.

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Definitely "edge of your seat"

From beginning to end you kept the intrigue building. I'll be coming back to read this over again and again.

SauciermattSauciermattabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

I have fallen in love with your writings. I am always the last to the party. Your story has touched me in so many ways. I would love to see a follow up, or a continuation of this wonderful story. I see so much life left in these amazing characters. My mind is a swilrl with so many ideas for this couple. Thank you for the amazing story.

Matt

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainover 5 years ago

Loved this story so much......couldn't stop reading

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

The story was so interesting and unexpected, that I was half-tempted to skip the sex scenes just to read what happens next.

Man, do I wish you'd write more stories.

Tink22004Tink22004about 5 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story!! I loved everything about it!

Laura1234Laura1234almost 5 years ago
Agree with pitbull!

I too ended up wanting to skim some of the sex scenes because I was so engrossed in the story. Although so many of the sex scenes were so good too.

Wonderful story telling - when you mentioned the protagonist was a good writer because he felt with his gut what the characters were feeling - I felt like/thought you were probably talking about yourself also.

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us. It’s amazing. Bette than so many officially published works I’ve read. I haven’t looked at your bio yet, but if you have any official published works, I’d love to buy and read them. And I look forward to reading the rest of your work on this site!!

dooley95dooley95over 4 years ago
Between...Pt. 07

Actually, the entire tome Between the Bars:

Author! Author! Author!

Excellent Work!!! To say more would be "Guilding the Lily". It is PERFECT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is my “fall back” story

Whenever there are no exciting stories on Literotica, I resort to going back to this story. So far, I have enjoyed reading this story, time and again.

I tip my hat to CarsonShepard for his excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely great!

Second time reading this wonderfully written story. I love your attention to detail. Another favorite of mine is the exquisite Whole heart. Marvelous writing that I will visit time and time again. I try to write but I wish I had your talent.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

absolutely love this story. Hate that its over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely great!

Bhamguy3Bhamguy311 months ago

I wish it went on more at least until the casee were done and they finally got their time. Gteat story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous