All Comments on 'Between the Pages of Adultery Ch. 03'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 333 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are an extraordinary writer, but when you try to justify 'it's because of the family' I wonder, what moral sense of family do you have? I repeat: you are a brilliant writer! but some endings... leave a lot to be desired.

I think I have read all your stories because, again, you are very, very good. This time I read the first chapter and had to skip the second to read the end. Decadent. He had the feeling that the end was going to be that of an idiot who deserves to be cuckolded by his wife. Thank god I haven't wasted time developing the story.

In any case, I continue to encourage you to write.

Sometimes I have thought that you could become a professional writer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God I hate RAACs. I don’t understand how a man can forgive and trust again after being betrayed by the one human who should never betray them. I guess this one was good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't stand this RAAC crap.

nightdragon1nightdragon110 months ago

Damn you are one heck of an author! I was raised to believe that only the really good authors could make friction seem real and make the reader they are there in the middle of the action. As i read your works i find that time and time again you have been vere, very successful in that pursuit please continue to excite and entertain readers such as i. TANKS AGAIN. YOU ARE A FANTASTIS AUTHOR. NOT A WRITER BUT AN AUTHOR

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 star! REM

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic and powerful work, and barely fiction. If you've been through anything like this you'll know it's a best hope scenario, and spot on in every detail. Everyone loses and not everyone gets a happy ending, it's a long shot. If you haven't been there, carry on thinking how you'd never forgive and life will remain peachy for you. As with all advice, heed it or not, your choice. You've read the book ...

Strand

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but again a cheating wife got to eat her cake. She has great memories, had the affair, keeps everything as is.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

An interesting twist on an ager-old tale. An emotional and spirit lifting story. I think it offers hope to many who may be in similar circumstances. A really fine read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Its nice to refocus from the excitement and lusty allure what might be imagined as a romantic affair that common women love to vicariously enjoy.

That is true with film stars and glamorous celebrities they have a longing for a 'free hallpass' for.

Pain, suffering and unintended consequences especially towards dear families and friends hurt more than self hatred and debasement. Good story.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

I really liked this series. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice! Loved it

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

Another wonderful story by the master storyteller. Thank you Five stars.

danbo56danbo566 months ago

great story great concept I really enjoyed this story and would give it more than 5 stars if they were available

LegacybadLegacybad5 months ago

Great story. Nice ending

Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

★★★★★ I don't normally rate very highly forgive, forget, and move on stories. This one was well-plotted, well-written, believable, and even believable.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
How

How does some one as indecisive as him,get a position of authority?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I couldn't stop reading it.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Extraordinary ! It is 2:50 am, could not stop. Many tears.

EugeneCaliforniaEugeneCalifornia4 months ago

Great story. Loved the emotion and felt it myself. Thanks!

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Took a long while for him to give the wife some credit for coming clean!

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

So real, such a great story. Captured the truth about everyone’s pain. Wish the revenge part wasn’t there. No need for it in this love story. But Beautiful, beautiful story.

leofric35leofric353 months ago

Brilliant! Captured the raw emotions and pain perfectly. I had to read it all in one go and loved every sentence. Thanks for you work.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Enjoyed this story but it would have taken my several months or longer to resume sexual relations. Fucking might have been possible but making love takes a lot longer.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Wow, this story was just so authentic it blew me away. I mean, the only thing that really got me thinking was that Laura was almost TOO perfect of a remorseful spouse - once she decided to go all in and save her marriage, it was like everything she did was spot on. I don't think real people are like that, they still make mistakes, even if they are seriously committed to making amends. Anyway, this story is one of my favorites. I could really feel Laura's desperation leaping off the page. A total 5/5 and favorite for me.

Cor007Cor007about 1 month ago

I can't give this enough stars. Thank you for writing this heartwrenching story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Selling real estate? Hell no! I would have stopped that on the spot.

That would be like putting an alchoholic behind the bar to sell liquor. Temptation would be inevitable, and even if she had learned her lesson, the husband would have to wrestle with it continually.

No, he should have made that a deal breaker. And she should NEVER have put him in that position IF she was protecting their reconciliation.

My two cents worth.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

I wondered how you were going to maintain dramatic tension after such a preemptive confession, but focus on the process and benefit of counseling managed it just fine. I don’t recall reading a similar scenario before. Well done.

As the characters went, I found myself liking Laura more than Harrison. She was a bit too perfectly contrite, but he was heavy on self-righteousness and unable to recognize or tolerate human frailty. He needed to dial back the sanctimony a notch or two. He used his wounding as a bargaining chip and relished having ‘the hand’ in their relationship. (consult George Costanza)

This was another deft tale by you. You are very good at taking reader’s emotions and running them through the spin cycle. Please carry on.

dawg997dawg99730 days ago

One of the best things about this story and many others of yours that I have read is that the situations between the characters are realistic and believable. IMO this adds a lot to the depth of your stories.

Just one of the many talents you have as a writer.

Please keep writing!

muskyboymuskyboy23 days ago

Laura was unforgivable.

Nasty56Nasty5623 days ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

What a lot of writers don't get about really good LW slut tales is that the story is so much better if the wife is fully-fleshed out as a character, and that the author does the reader (and himself) a real favor in making the wife understandable to the reader. This certainly can raise sympathy for the slut, but, we're all human, in the end, and that is not a terrible thing. Having almost-dual/ duelling protagonists is a good thing. Plot and MC motivation seem the main things to make readers happy in BTB tales, which makes them less satisfactory in some ways.

Granted, this seemed like a reconciliation-bound tale, and a good reconciliation tale basically requires a well-drawn adulterer to succeed, but you did that really well. Even when there was meant to be doubt about any reconciliation, Laura was still in the story, not just reflections or pale imitations in our MC's thoughts.

Laura and Harrison are both well-developed within the context of the story and throughout the story, and your story is excellent because of it.

This quick paragraph of mine seems quite slut-wife focussed, the points would still matter were the cheater/ aggrieved roles reversed.

JackJillHopeJackJillHope2 days ago

Fantastic and heart wrenching!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous