Between Two Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was packed. It was one of those little neighborhood bars, long and narrow, with the bar down one side and some stools and tiny tables against the other. We really had to elbow our way through the crowd to get into the place. Eric put a protective arm around my waist and ushered me all the way to the back while John followed. There’s definitely something nice about the way a big guy can sweep you up and make you feel instantly protected. Amazingly some people were getting up from a table and we snagged it. Eric went to the bar to get our drinks while John and I hung back and guarded the table.

“How did you like the game?” John asked. We were both against the wall and he was pressed tightly against me by the crush of people. He kissed my cheek and I turned and kissed his lips.

“It was fun,” I lied. “But you two are maniacs!” I had never seen John so animated as when he and his brother would scream at the refs during the game. And even when he left they were whooping and high-fiving over the home team’s victory. They both kept hugging and kissing me and I was pretty sure Eric had palmed my ass a few times, but I didn’t say anything. I just chalked it up to over exuberance. Their behavior was embarrassing me by the time we boarded the train home.

“Yeah, when you get the two of us together anything can happen. That’s what makes us so much fun.”

Something like that, I thought. I was definitely seeing a whole new side to John and I wasn’t sure I entirely liked it. But then we didn’t have to spend a lot of time around his brother. I bet that just like John, Eric was normal when his brother wasn’t around too, so I tried not to be too judgmental. They were both great guys.

Eric returned with our drinks, pints for him and his brother and a bay breeze for me. John was right about not being cold in my skimpy top. I lost my coat pretty quickly and when I did I felt Eric checking me out. When I tried to make eye contact he turned away, knowing he was busted. It was flattering because Eric was a handsome guy, just like John, but it was just a little creepy too that he would be checking out his brother’s girlfriend so boldly. Maybe it was just because he had a bit too much to drink. I was sure that was it. Fortunately John did not notice because I didn’t want the guys getting in a fight over me.

It was weird, but Eric seemed to be paying more attention to me than his brother. John was drunker, but still, Eric was being very friendly, even flirty, and John did not seem to care at all. Maybe his jealous streak didn’t count when it came to his brother. I was sort of caught between the two of them and while John was holding my hand, or touching my arm, Eric was touching me just as much, if not more. Eric rested a massaging hand on my back, which felt really nice. If I hadn’t been buzzed I probably would have halted him when his hand moved up my back under my top. He stopped when he reached my bra strap and I leaned into him. He was really good with his hands, but when he started toying with my bra I thought he was going to try and unhook it. I turned and shot him a warning look and he smiled innocently.Yeah, I thought,you’re real innocent.

John suggested they play a game of shufflebowl and Eric thought it was a great idea. “What are the stakes?” Eric asked. Of course there had to be stakes.

“Twenty bucks.” John offered.

“That’s not enough.”

“Okay, how about winner picks up the tab tonight?”

“That sounds more fair.”

“Am I in on this?” I asked, being a fair shufflebowl player myself.

“Sure, if you want to be. Are you okay with the stakes?” John asked.

“Yeah, if John can lend me the money. I don’t think I have enough cash on me to cover the tab you guys are planning on running up.” I laughed.

“If you don’t have the money you have to put something else up. You have to do a dare.” John insisted.

“Are you nuts? What kind of dare? Going to make me dance on the table or something?” God knows what these guys could come up with. I could picture naked bungee jumping or something like that.

“That sounds promising,” John said.

“Nah, we wouldn’t make you do that. But how about that body shot? If you lose you have to let the winner do a body shot off you.” Eric said.

That didn’t sound so bad. It’d never done anything like that, but how bad could it be? “Let me get this straight. If you win, John pays the tab and you get to do a body shot off of me. And if John wins you pay the tab and he gets the body shot. What do I get if I win?”

“Uhm,” Eric said.

“We split the tab and you get to do a body shot off one of us.” John said. Hmm, somehow it sounded like one of them won even if they lost!

“Okay, I guess that’s fair.” Being tipsy was definitely clouding my judgment if I agreed to a deal like that.

“We’ll flip a coin to see who plays first. Then it’s single elimination.” Eric said.

John leaned over and kissed me. “Don’t worry, I never lose at shufflebowl.”

Famous last words. John and Eric went off to play first and I had to hang back to hold the table. I tried to watch them play, but it was impossible to see through the crowd. John came back shortly, with his head hung low and I knew Eric had beaten him. “You’re up,” he said.

“I thought you never lose!” I said, punching him playfully in the arm.

“I usually don’t. It wasn’t fair. He kept distracting me. It’s all up to you now. But keep an eye on him. Don’t let Eric cheat you.”

“Don’t worry, honey,” I said, kissing John. “I’ll save our honour.”

Before I could go meet my fate, John grabbed me and pulled me in close. His hands covered my ass and he pulled me against an obvious erection. Always up for some fun, I pushed into him while he squeezed my ass and kissed me.

“What’s that for?” I asked.

“I was just thinking about later,” John said. “You still owe me something from the train.”

That was right, I did promise him something. I managed to shove a hand between us and I rubbed his cock though his pants. Shielding my body from view, John palmed my breast and molded it with his palm. My breasts are super sensitive and John’s that’s something that will almost instantly get me going, no matter what kind of mood I am in. He gave my stiff pink nipple a tweak and I purred as I kissed him. That afternoon on the train had left me hungry for more and thinking about trying to sneak and fuck in Eric’s loft without getting caught really turned me on. Any little sound would echo in a place that big and there were no doors to hide behind, unless we went into the bathroom. Thinking about that led to me picturing myself bent over the bathroom sink while John was behind me. God, in seconds I went from buzzed and happy to buzzed and very horny. I gave John’s cock a least squeeze and pulled myself away. I wanted to go beat his brother at shufflebowl so we could speed the evening up and get back to the loft. Then hopefully Eric would be so drunk he would pass out and John would be a little more sober and we could have some fun.

John was reluctant to let me go and even managed to give my pussy an electrifying squeeze before I pulled away. “The sooner I go, the sooner we can go,” I told him.

“Then what are you waiting for?”

Eric was waiting for me with a smug grin on his face. How is it that an overly confident man can be so appealing and infuriating at the same time? He waved his hand in an “after you” gesture and I stepped up to the shufflebowl machine.

“I hope you put up more of a fight than my brother did.”

“I fully intend on kicking your ass.”

“Don’t get too cocky. I have a pretty strong incentive.” From the way Eric looked at me, I knew he didn’t mean his brother paying for the tab.

“Winner first.”

I stepped out of his way and watched from the side as Eric fed two quarters into the game and got started. Despite the jostling of the crowd at his back, Eric played a very good game. He was nearly perfect, scoring a strike with nearly every shove of the little silver disk down the smooth, polished wood. If I was going to beat him I’d have to be flawless. When he finished, Eric looked even more confident than before.

“You’re up.”

I moved in behind the machine and Eric moved over, but he did not leave me as much room as I’d given him and I remembered what John said about his brother cheating. I took the disc and drowned out all the noise in the bar. I was one with that shufflebowl machine. I got off to a great start and I could see that Eric was surprised. He was not the type of guy who would take being beaten by a girl well. Halfway through I was even with Eric’s score and that’s when he made his move.

Pretending that someone had shoved him, Eric bumped into me right as I took a shot. The disc went wide and I only caught the corner of the pins. “I’m sorry,” Eric lied. He put his hand on my ass when he bumped into me and he didn’t move it away.

“That’s alright, accidents happen,” I said ruefully. I’d been playing so well that I could still beat him, but I would have to be error free. I leaned forward over the game and I saw Eric trying to look down my top while his hand rubbed my ass. “Do you mind?” I asked.

“Not at all,” Eric said and kept right up with what he was doing. I told myself that it wasn’t really a sexual thing, rather it was about winning.

As I took my next shot, Eric’s hand slipped down between my legs and he cupped my pussy. His fingers pressed into me and I gasped. My shot was a complete lost cause because the jolt of pleasure that briefly wracked my body threw it wide. I instinctively pushed back against Eric’s hand and closed my legs around it. I know the touch wouldn’t have effected me like that if I hadn’t already been so worked up. The feelings in my pussy throbbed outward through me and I know I let Eric’s hand stay in place longer than I should have.

“Watch your hands,” I said. Eric’s hand moved back up my ass and rested on the bare small of my back. His touch was electric in the state I was in and I didn’t want him touching me at all. I shouldn’t be feeling that way from John’s brother touching me.

“Sorry, I slipped when you leaned forward.”

“Don’t let it happen again.”

My game was shot after that, even though Eric kept his hands mostly to himself. I was crestfallen as the game flashed our final score. “I’ll stop and get a round of shots and meet you at the table,” Eric said. I went back and gave John the bad news. He was surprisingly nonchalant about it.

“Oh well, I’m glad I brought plenty of cash.” John said.

Eric returned with three tequila shots and the proper accessories. I am not a tequila drinker at all and tried to pass on mine, but both the guys insisted I do a shot too. It was quickly decided that we were all going to body shots and I was up first. I had no idea what to do, but Eric was eager to explain.

“First you have to lick the salt off one of us, then you do the shot, and then you suck the lime. Now if you’re doing it off a girl, she can hold the lime in her cleavage, but since we’re guys one of us will hold it in our mouth.”

I was not going to let Eric hold the lime so I picked it right up and handed it to John. Eric took up the salt shaker and licked his forearm before sprinkling some on and then he held out his arm for me. Rolling my eyes I took Eric’s forearm between my lips and gave it a good hard suck. I figured if I left a hickey it would serve him right. I even gave him a little bite.

“Ouch!”

“Sorry,” I said sweetly as I could. I took the shot and gulped it right down. Shots are not my thing and I instantly my face and throat burning. The brown liquid tasted foul to me and I turned right to John, who had the lime in his mouth and I sucked on it. The sucking turned into a kiss of course and the lime fell onto the floor as John pulled me in and slid a hand up to rub my breast, which was already tingling like crazy. Being touched felt so good, but I couldn’t believe John was doing it in such a public place and right in front of his brother. I moved John’s hand away and pulled out of his arms. God, he had me horny. He wasn’t going to know what hit him when I got him alone later.

“Wow, I hope my shot goes that well.” Eric commented.

“Don’t count on it,” I said.

“My turn,” John said gleefully. He brushed my hair back and sucked on the side of my neck, right in the sweet spot. I swooned on my feet and felt my hormones kick into overdrive. I didn’t want John to stop, but he did, adding salt to my skin. He returned his lips to my neck, this time licking too and I held onto the table for support. Yeah, he knew exactly what he was doing to me and he was driving me crazy on purpose. He took another piece of lime and started putting it down my top.

“I’m not sure that’s going to work with me. I’m not Pamela Anderson.”

“You just have to push them together, like this.” Eric volunteered and put his hands out, which I smacked away.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got it.” Luckily my top was low-cut enough that when I held my breasts and pushed them together I did create some cleavage to nestle the lime in. Having a little cleavage was nice for a change.

John did his shot and he buried his face in my chest while he put his hands over mine. He brushed my nipples with his thumbs and mostly ignored the lime while he slurped over all the exposed flesh on chest, brushing my top aside and briefly exposing my lacy bra. Again John had me to where I didn’t want him to stop, but I did reluctantly pull his face from my chest. We were both breathing pretty heavy. Eric, meanwhile, was just staring.

“You’re up,” John told his brother and I felt a little like the shufflebowl game.

Eric completely took control, pulling me over to him and sucking on the other side of my neck. He must have been paying attention because he got me right where John had and I reacted just the same, even though he was not my boyfriend. But Eric’s lips did feel similar and if I was in a darkroom I don’t know that I could have told them apart. I held onto Eric while he sucked on my neck and tried not to enjoy it, but that was a lost cause. Eric finished and I nervously glanced at John, who showed no reaction at all. What was wrong with him? His brother was practically molesting me right in front of him and he didn’t say a word?

Eric took the salt and put it on me and as he moved in I whispered, “Don’t forget I’m your brother’s girlfriend.” He flashed me a look I couldn’t interpret and sucked on my neck just as he did before. His hands were on my waist and he pulled me into him as he sucked and licked my neck. His leg pressed up between my legs and I squeezed it there, relishing the pressure against my pussy. I could also feel a lump in his jeans against my thigh. Okay, this was going way too far. Eric let go of me and handed me the lime. At least he didn’t try to stick it in place himself. The way I was feeling I did not want Eric putting his face there, but I knew I couldn’t back out now. If no one else was acting like anything was going on I wasn’t going to be the one to bring something up.

After downing his shot, Eric came in close and pressed his face against me. Like his brother, his hands went over mine and he made my hands massage my breasts. But Eric completely ignored the lime and instead kissed my cleavage. His lips were so warm and soft and I moaned involuntarily. He caught my nipple between his finger and one of my own and pinched. I moaned again and squeezed Eric’s leg between mine even harder. Eric’s tongue pushed under my bra, but he couldn’t get low enough to get at my nipple. Thank God for that because I think I would have melted into a puddle.

We didn’t stay at the bar for long after that, much to my relief. I knew when we got back to the loft I was going to be counting the minutes until Eric was asleep so I could jump John. But that wasn’t the only thing on my mind. I wondered if I should say something to John about how his brother was acting. Eric clearly stepped over a line and I didn’t know what to do about that. Maybe it was just a competitive thing, but I didn’t like the idea of Eric thinking of me as some sort of trophy he had to try and take from his brother. But did I really want to cause trouble? I did not want to come between two very close brothers. It could cause a rift that was irreparable and I couldn’t live with that. And furthermore, I hadn’t exactly pushed Eric away when he was getting to me, so maybe I was just as guilty. I told myself that Eric was just drunk and if he weren’t he wouldn’t be acting this way. I decided that if Eric behaved himself the rest of the time I would just forget about everything.

Back at the loft the boys were still ready to go and I was afraid they were going to stay up all night talking. I had to put a stop to that, so I acted much more tired than I actually was and convinced John that it was time for bed. Eric did his bedtime stuff and went upstairs and while I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, John pulled out the sofa bed in the living room and made it up for us. I did not dress for bed much differently than I usually would, except that with me tight spandex camisole top I wore cute cotton pajama bottoms with clouds on them where I usually wore a teeny little pair of cotton shorts. I just didn’t want Eric coming down and catching me dressed so skimpily if he decided he needed a glass of water before bed.

We turned the lights out and John spooned up behind me. I could feel his erection pressing into my ass. I ground back into him and he cupped my breasts through my top. Mmm, it felt nice. After a night of teasing, glancing touches to my breasts it was so good to finally have John touching and massaging them freely. He rolled my stiff nipples while he nuzzled my neck from behind and I gasped. I pulled my auburn hair aside so he could really get at my neck and I reached back and ran my fingers through John’s hair. I was really getting into things when I heard a bump from upstairs and realized that Eric must still be awake.

“We’ve got to cool it for a little while, honey,” I whispered while John continued to molest me. “Your brother’s not asleep yet.”

“He’s not going to hear anything, Becca. Don’t worry about it.” John breathed into my ear. He was teasing my nipples with flicks of his fingers designed to make me crazy and it was working.

John had to be kidding. The sofa bed squeaked like hell just from us moving on it, Eric would have to be deaf to hear nothing. “Come on, just take it easy for a few more minutes.”

I rolled out of John’s embrace and laid on my back, kicking the sheets down. John stayed on his side and watched me. Looking at him, I ran my hands up and down my body, lightly caressing myself. I let my hands linger on my tummy and then cupped my breasts. My nipples were straining to be touched and I did it. I teased my nipples with my fingernails and cooed, mostly for John’s benefit. His eyes were like saucers as he watched me. This was the first time I ever did anything like this in front of him. Like I said, our sex life while good had been pretty vanilla before this. While I rubbed one of my breasts I reached out and touched John through his boxers just to make sure he was enjoying the show. I needed have worried. He was hard enough to drill through concrete. Taking my hand from his cock, I slipped it under my pajama pants and panties and rubbed my already damp pussy. A finger went between my lips and I lightly touched my clit. I groaned and shivered and touched my clit again. I watched as John took out his cock and started touching himself. I couldn’t wait to get a hold of that cock of his.