Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

All the agony caused by the spanking soon became overwhelming and Scarlett felt tears flooding down her cheeks, those tears flowing faster and faster until the actress was sobbing uncontrollably as her mistress savagely brutalised her bubble butt.

However despite how violent the spanking became Scarlett stayed where she was without uttering a word of protest, still continuing to count and thank her black mistress for the beating she was giving her ass, partly because Scarlett was feeling almost just as much perverted pleasure as agonising pain, and partly because she knew it was pleasing Beyonce. After all, above all else, even her own pleasure and pain, the one thing Scarlett wanted to do more than anything was please her black mistress.

"Owww... one hundred and ninety six, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety seven, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety eight, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety nine, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... two hundred, thank you my Black Mistress."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Beyonce screamed as she brutalised Scarlett's big bubble butt with every ounce of her strength, continuing to do so for a few extra minutes just for fun before she shoved her bitch off of her and to the floor. Scarlett lay sobbing in a heap for a few seconds, until Beyonce stood up, delivered one brutal spank to her sore ass and screamed, "GET YOUR DUMB BIMBO ASS UP!"

Scarlett whimpered and then slowly tried to get up on to her feet. Once she was up she struggled to look the dominant woman in the eye but eventually Scarlett was able to get over her embarrassment and look into the eyes of the woman who had totally broken her and trained her to be the perfect white lesbian submissive slut.

"On your knees before your Mistress." Beyonce spat, waiting only a second before Scarlett was kneeling in front of her at which point the singer grabbed the actress's hair and pulled her face forwards so it was about an inch from a wet patch on her thigh, "You see this? Do you see this slut? It's your fucking cunt cream, and it's covering my thigh because you're a nasty little ho who gets off on being punished. Isn't that right my little white whore?"

"I'm sorry my Black Mistress." Scarlett sobbed softly.

"I didn't ask if you were sorry or not, I asked if the reason you're nasty cunt cream was covering my thigh was because you get off on being spanked." Beyonce practically smiled as she almost pulled Scarlett's hair out by the roots, "Now answer the question bitch!"

"YES, yes my Black Mistress, my nasty cunt cream is covering your thigh because I'm a disgusting little submissive whore who loves being spanked." Scarlett quickly replied.

"And what do you think you're going to do about it whore?" Beyonce asked.

"What ever you want me to do my Black Mistress." Scarlett said submissively.

"Ha, about time you answered something correctly without help." Beyonce said, pushing Scarlett's face against her thigh, "And as for what I want you to do, I want you to clean up your mess. That means you stick out that whore tongue of yours and clean my fucking thigh of your nasty cunt cream. That's it, lick that cream. Lick all of that fucking cunt cream off my thigh. Mmmmm, lick your own pussy juice, oooohhhhh, good girl."

Scarlett was eager to comply, the blonde actress sliding her tongue up and down her mistress's beautiful thigh, the submissive slut loving the taste of her own juices as she quickly licked them all up. Those juices didn't taste as good as the ambrosia Scarlett was inches away from, every lick up Beyonce's thigh bringing her nose closer to that sweet smelling honey pot. Scarlett wanted to bury her face in that honey pot so bad she could practically taste her mistress's flavour, but Scarlett knew her place and it was not up to her to decide when she would get the privilege of eating Beyonce's pussy.

For a moment Scarlett thought she was in luck as with a sudden tug on her hair Beyonce pulled her face upwards so that it was right in front of the dark skinned singer's beautiful black pussy. Her mouth watering at the sight Scarlett tried to move ever so slightly forwards so she could start licking, but Beyonce's vise-like grip on her hair kept her in place.

"Now, we both know that a cunt craving little muff diver like you loves the taste of your own pussy, but what you really want is a juicy black pussy. That's what keeps a submissive white slut like you up at night, the thought of being in between a dominant black woman's thighs, doing everything you can to please her with your mouth and tongue, and most of all swallowing as much black cum and pussy cream as you can get on your eager throat. Isn't that right slut?" Beyonce inquired, tilting Scarlett's head back so she was looking into her eyes.

"Yes my Black Mistress, you're right. You're always right." Scarlett said, the scent of her mistress thick in the air she breathed, "I can't stop thinking about black pussy. I can't stop thinking about your black pussy. I just love being in between your thighs so much. I crave pleasing you with my mouth and tongue, and I'm addicted to the sweet taste of your black cum and pussy juice. Please my Black Mistress, let your unworthy white slut please you. Your white bitch wants to eat your black pussy so bad."

"You want to eat my black pussy huh?" Beyonce taunted Scarlett, bringing the actress's face slightly closer to her cunt so that her nose was pressed against her pubic hair

"Yeeeesssss! Please my Black Mistress, let me eat your black pussy!" Scarlett pleaded, "I want to eat your black pussy! I need to eat your black pussy!"

"Well... you're go to have to earn it!" Beyonce said, cruelly pushing Scarlett away before lying down on the bed, her back resting against the pillows in a way which slightly lifted her upper body up. She then curled her finger in a come-hither motion and said, "First, a little foreplay."

Still aching to taste pussy Scarlett quickly crawled onto the bed and allowed herself to be pulled into her mistress's strong arms, Beyonce kissing her with surprising softness.

For the briefest of moments the two women could have been mistaken for gentle lovers, ignoring the fact that Scarlett's big tits and rounded ass were still red and well beaten. And also that the actress's nipples were still clamped. And she still had a plug in her butt. Despite all there was to ignore Scarlett gently did so for every second as Beyonce's lips and tongue gently caressed her own. Then Beyonce cupped one of her big tits, attacking the clamp nipple to bring Scarlett pain and restore order.

From there things became much more rough, Beyonce dominating Scarlett's mouth and tongue with her own as her hands slid over all over her pet's body, paying extra close attention to her beaten boobs and butt. Each of these touches, especially the ones to her well spanked flesh, had Scarlett moaning, crying and whimpering in a mixture of pain and pleasure into Beyonce's mouth, which of course only made the dark skinned beauty more handsy.

Not having permission to use her hands meant Scarlett just used hers to support her body weight, allowing there to be enough distance between her mistress's body and her own that Beyonce could have all the access she wanted to her. Beyonce took full advantage of this for several minutes, driving both women crazy with desire before she pushed Scarlett downwards, the submissive actress eagerly kissing Beyonce's neck before sliding her lips down her body to her tits.

Unsurprisingly Beyonce kept Scarlett pressed to her chest for quite a while, her moans of pleasure gradually increasing as Scarlett greedily licked and sucked her tits, going back and forth between them as Beyonce cooed and stroked her pet's hair.

It took a while for Scarlett to realise she hadn't been given permission to suck on her mistress's tits. After initially panicking slightly when she did Scarlett quickly comforted herself with the thought that if Beyonce was really mad she would have said something by now. Besides, the worst thing that would happen would probably be another spanking, and that would probably come later. That would be no problem. In fact Scarlett looked forward to it.

Of course Scarlett didn't let herself forget about the task at hand, the pale skinned actress suckling at Beyonce's teats with a constantly different pace for what seemed like an eternity, only stopping to slide her tongue all over the hard nipple in her mouth and switching between those two hard peaks.

"Mmmmmmm, that's real good." Beyonce eventually said, "You like those big titties? They're not quite as big as yours, but they're still pretty good aren't they?"

"Yes my Black Mistress. Your titties are great. I love them. They're big and beautiful, and I love sucking on them for you. I love sucking on my Black Mistress's big titties for her." Scarlett said submissively before returning to sucking on her mistress's tits.

"That's what I thought. But that's not were you really want your mouth, is it slut?" Beyonce said more as a statement than a question. When she saw the hesitant look in her bitch's eye Beyonce grinned and said, "You don't need to be embarrassed about it. We already re-established what a little cunt craver you are, so it's ok for your want for my tits to be overruled by your need for my pussy. And since I'm such a kind and caring Mistress I'm going to let you try to finish earning the privilege of eating my cunt... by kissing your way down my body."

Those words, and a gentle push on her head, were all the encouragement Scarlett needed, the submissive blonde eagerly pressing her lips all over Beyonce's flat stomach as she begged in between kisses, "Please my Black Mistress... please... let me... eat your pussy... let me eat... your beautiful black pussy... your white bitch is desperate... desperate for the taste of your cunt... I need it... I need it so bad... please my Black Mistress... let me, your worthless slut... worship your beautiful pussy... I wanna get my tongue inside you so bad... please my Black Mistress... I'll do anything... please... just one lick... just one little lick of your sweet pussy... please..."

"Ok, just one lick." Beyonce said, interrupting her slut.

At this point Scarlett was kissing Beyonce's thighs, particularly concentrating on the area nearest to were she most wanted to be, so when she finally got the order she was waiting for it was barely a second before Scarlett's tongue was pressing against the bottom of Beyonce's pussy. It was however several seconds before it reached the top, Scarlett licking Beyonce's pussy as slowly as possible, savouring every single moment of her tongue touching the twat.

"Another." Beyonce ordered, again enjoying the long, soft lick, "Another... another... another... another... another..."

Scarlett obediently gave a slow, drawn out lick to Beyonce's pussy every time her mistress told her too which was both wonderful and horrible for her.

It was wonderful because she was really getting to enjoy every moment of giving her dark skinned mistress a soft pussy licking. To stay there, her tongue pressed against delicious tasting juice covered flesh, her taste buds on fire because of it, it... it was so good. And not only was she getting to savour the sweet taste of Beyonce's pussy and the cunt lapping itself but she was pleasing her mistress. Scarlett loved pleasing her black mistress, and she knew she was doing just that not just because it was what Beyonce had told her to do but because Beyonce was now softly moaning. And sure, Beyonce had been moaning before but now Scarlett was going so slowly she could really appreciate it.

However despite all the positives there was one very big negative and that was the fact that Scarlett couldn't slam her tongue into Beyonce's pussy like she desperately wanted too.

Scarlett didn't just want to tongue fuck Beyonce because she wanted more of her pussy juices. She needed it. She wanted her pretty face covered in girl cream, but she needed to swallow it. She needed to press her face deep into Beyonce's thighs and suck out every drop of juice she possibly could get out of her in between slamming her tongue in and out of her to make sure that sweet cunt juice would flow nice and quickly into her mouth and down her throat.

Of course satisfying her own need for girl juice would in turn please her mistress, something Scarlett felt she needed just as much as the girl cream, if not more.

However Beyonce insisted on teasing her and herself with a gentle pussy licking for what felt like hours until the dominant woman finally showed her mercy, "Harder... quicker... lick that pussy. Show me what you can do. Oooooohhhhhh yeeeessssss, that's it slut. Eat my pussy. Use your mouth too. Mmmmmmm, do what ever you have too so you can please me."

Beyonce grinned and moaned to herself as Scarlett seemingly went pussy crazy, pressing her face deep in between her legs and lapping away at her cunt like a woman possessed by a dozen pussy hungry lesbians.

This behaviour wasn't surprising. After all what else was to be expected when a black pussy licking slut like Scarlett Johansson was given permission to do whatever she had too to get her mistress off? Still, it could have been Beyonce's imagination but Scarlett seemed even more eager than usual.

Maybe it was the build-up or maybe Scarlett was just hornyer than usual, Beyonce honestly didn't care because her bitch was really going for it for full force, especially when she shoved her tongue inside her and really started showing off her skills.

Scarlett had spent enough time between Beyonce's legs to know all the right places to lick, exactly where to touch inside her, and just how to twirl her tongue to get exactly the right spot.

It wasn't long before Beyonce could no longer control her moans, groans and even whimpers from sounding deafening, the dominant woman digging her fingers into Scarlett's scalp while the thrusting her cunt into her bitch's face, only stopping to grind her sex against that cover model face, making sure it was drenched in her pussy cream, all in an attempt to make sure Scarlett didn't forget who's boss. Of course, that wasn't all she did...

"Come on, eat me you fucking cunt! Mmmmmm, make me cum or I'm gonna really beat the shit out that fat ass of yours. Those big titties too. Oooooohhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkk yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!" Beyonce cried out as she smothered Scarlett's face in her pussy, "Oh yeah, that's right, mmmmmmm, give me that mouth. Give me that fucking mouth! I wanna feel that mouth sucking my pussy, oooooooh, sucking the cream right out of my cunt. MMMMMMM, fuck yes! Is this how you please your hubby? You this eager to suck his cock? You on your knees spend all your time on your knees, blowing his cock, making him shoot his load down your fucking throat so you don't have to let him touch your pussy or your ass which belonged to me? MMMMMMmmmmm, I bet you think about this pussy when you're doing it don't you? Oooooohhhhh, I, oh, I bet every time you're on your knees sucking his cock you wish you were in between my thighs licking my pussy. Fucking rug munching slut. Ohhhhhhh yeah, you're getting what you really want now aren't you? A juicy black pussy for your slutty mouth too munch on. Mmmmmmm, use that tongue too. Oooooooh, that tongue is making me feel sooooooooo goooooodddddd! Fuck yeah, make me cum! You better make your Mistress cum bitch and, oh, you better, oooohhhhhh, you better swallow every drop. Mmmmmm yeah white bitch, you better swallow every drop of my black cum. Mmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhh, oh fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk!"

When Scarlett finally made her mistress cum in her mouth she did her best to swallow every drop of it, doing her best to concentrate on nothing else. While gulping down all the precious liquid remained her top priority Scarlett couldn't help marvelling at just how delicious the cum she was swallowing tasted, and how wonderful it felt to be so deep between Beyonce's thighs, and how she felt so proud to bring this goddess of a woman so much pleasure.

Beyonce continued swearing and insulting her bitch throughout her climax, although her words were a lot less coherent than before as it was hard for her to concentrate on anything but the pleasure flowing through her body. It wasn't the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, nor were the ones that followed it, but they were certainly more than satisfactory, Beyonce allowing her slut to use her mouth and tongue to get her off several times before she roughly pulled her upwards and into her arms, Scarlett unsurprisingly allowing her own lips to be devoured by those belonging to the dominant Alpha female.

After she broke the brief kiss Beyonce grinned and said, "I bet I know what my white bitch wants now... my nice, big black cock up her slutty white ass, isn't that right slut?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, I want your big black cock up my slutty white ass." Scarlett said obediently, "Please stick your big black cock up my slutty white ass."

"Well you're going to have to earn it... you're going to have to earn taking my big black cock up your slutty white ass, by kissing my big black ass!" Beyonce informed her slut as she pulled away from Scarlett and got up on her hands and knees.

Almost immediately Scarlett was kneeling behind her mistress, "May I please have the privilege of kissing your big beautiful black booty my Black Mistress?"

"You sure can my white pet, as long as you tell me why kissing my ass is such a privilege while you're doing it." Beyonce said with a smirk.

"Because... my Black Mistress... thousands of white sluts... just like me... would kill to be in this position... kissing the big beautiful ass of the dominant black woman... pleasing her in any way possible..." Scarlett said, giving her mistress's big round cheeks one long kiss with every pause, making sure to spread them out so she was covering Beyonce's ass with kisses, "You've got a whole book of bitches who are all probably thinking of you right now... of kissing your big beautiful black butt... of worshipping your perfect black body with their mouths and tongues... of taking your big black cock up their asses... I want your cock up my ass so bad, and I'm so happy you're giving me the chance to earn it..."

"Well here's your chance, spread those big ass cheeks of mine and lick my shit hole! Ooooohhhhhh!" Beyonce moaned as Scarlett quickly did as she was told, both her hands spreading Beyonce's cheeks as wide as they would go before beginning to greedily lick at the other woman's back door, "Fuuucccckkk yeah, lick that shit! Lick that hole I shit from you disgusting slut! Do you have no self respect for yourself?"

"No my Black Mistress. I don't have any self-respect, I'm just a ass licking whore!" Scarlett exclaimed after removing her tongue from Beyonce's butt hole.

"Get your tongue back on my ass hole you dumb ho!" Beyonce spat, Scarlett quickly returning to her job of licking Beyonce's ass hole, "If I want you to answer a question I'll tell you to take your tongue out of my ass. Until then you keep that tongue licking the hole I shit from, otherwise I'll shove my dick up your ass dry! Do you understand me? Well... take your tongue out of my ass and answer me bitch."

Recognising the trap Scarlett waited until she had permission to remove her tongue from her mistress's back door before she replied, "I understand my Black Mistress. I'm sorry for being such a dumb ho, it won't happen again."

"It better not, I don't wanna have to stop ass fucking you because you're dumb ass needs another spanking." Beyonce said before glaring back at her bitch, "This is the part you start licking my ass again whore. Mmmmmm, that's better. Work that tongue up and down my crack. Oooooohhhhh yes, that's it, lick my ass!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers