Bi-curious Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason walked out with the cordless and said, "Taken care of I just ordered pizza. I knew you didn't want to fix anything."

Ursula and I looked at each other, thinking about the story I told of Sharon and I with the pizza man. Ursula asked, "Should we?"

I just smiled and said, "I'm game."

I looked over at Dave who was still out cold and asked Ursula, "What did you do to my husband?"

She reached down and stroked his cock and said, "He might be out for a while it got pretty extreme there.

I got between his legs and she leaned over him. I took his cock in my mouth and just as he woke up and started to say something Ursula covered his mouth with hers. I looked up at Dave and Ursula had replaced her mouth with her pussy and Dave was licking away at it. I smiled thinking, "As much as I had enjoyed being with Jason, it felt good to be back in the group and somehow safer too."

I was lost in the taste and feel of my husband's cock. I hadn't even noticed that Ursula had gotten off Dave and was just laying there watching me. It wasn't until I felt her hand brush my cheek that I became aware of her. She smiled and said, "I want to watch Dave making love to you. It is so beautiful to watch a husband and wife that are as much in love as you two are."

How could I refuse a request like that. I got up and lay on the blanket and Dave lay over me. Ursula guided his cock into me and then sat back and just watched. Dave was so slow and so loving. We soon forgot that anyone was even there. It was just the two of us. When Dave finally came deep within me it wasn't like he was shooting his seed in me it was more like he was depositing all the love he had deep in my soul.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Jason's voice, "God, don't they look beautiful together?"

I looked over and Jason was standing there with the pizza in one hand and his other hand on Ursula's shoulder. She looked up at him and said, "It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I've just been sitting here watching them."

There was silence for a moment and Jason said, "Well, is anyone hungry?"

So much for our Kodak moment, I thought. Jason lit the torch lights and we sat on the blanket in the back yard naked eating the pizza and drinking beer. We talked and laughed and just had a very nice time together. We decided to retire early and because of the intensity of what we had all done that day, (that sounds bad doesn't it) we all need some time with our partners. We all even slept in separate rooms and had some time to talk.

After Dave fell asleep I went out and e-mailed Sharon. I told her about my "affair" with Jason and how exciting it had been and how scared I was. I told her that I wanted to do it again before we left. I want to see if that high was just because it was new or do you get it every time. I didn't feel like I was cheating it was more like we both had permission to be alone and enjoy ourselves just for the enjoyment.

Sharon's e-mail the next morning was the same as always with Tom's cock just a bit more inside her but with a P.S. that just said, "We'll talk when you get back after you've done it again."

The next morning when Dave and I came into the kitchen, Ursula was fixing one of her lit healthy breakfasts and Jason was putting up the massage tables. After breakfast Dave and I climbed up on the tables but instead of Jason giving me my massage it was Ursula. That meant that Jason was giving Dave his massage. The point being that it is just a massage and is to be relaxing and not sensual, but I could not help but be turned on by Ursula's touch. Then they had us roll over on our backs. I became aware that I was not the only one aroused when I heard Jason say, "I hope that is from watching the girls and not for me."

I looked over and Dave was mostly hard. Jason then said to Ursula, "Could you take care of this for me so I can finish my massage?"

Ursula said, "No problem." Then walked over to Dave and without so much as a wink or smile went down on him like a $5.00 whore. She had him cumming in her mouth in less than 2 minutes. She didn't even look at Dave but turned to Jason and said, "That should take care of it."

Then she walked back over to me as if nothing had taken place.

Dave and I were both shocked at her lack of emotion or her lack of anything for that mater. When she came back to me I opened my legs. She looked down at my pussy and said, "Jay, we have our work cut out for us. These two can't just enjoy anything with out becoming aroused." Then she looked at me and said, "I guess you want me to take care of you as well?"

I said, "I don't think it would be fair for you to take care of both of us" then looked over at Jason hopping he will have more finesse than Ursula did with Dave.

Ursula called over to Jason, "She doesn't think it is fair for me to take care of both of them, I think she wants you to do it." Jason came over and placed his hand on my pussy next to Ursula's hand and they started talking like I wasn't even there.

Jason said, "Since a woman's arousal is much different than a man's it just might help her understand what we are teaching today." With that he turned and walked away. I couldn't believe he was not going to help me out.

I started to get mad when Ursula started rubbing me again and said, "You'll understand what he is talking about soon and you will love it, trust me."

She kissed me lightly and I started to relax again. Once the massage was over they led us out to the back yard. Today we were learning about control. We learned about the 7 chakras and how to get them in line. We learned about the energy centers and the flow of energy like Ursula sent in the pictures. Next Ursula had me stroking Dave's cock but not to let him cum. She was talking to Dave as I stroked him telling him to just enjoy the stroking and not think about release. It is not the destination but the trip you need to enjoy. I was surprised at how long Dave was able to keep this up and I even think he had an orgasm just like I do. One of those internal orgasms that run through your whole body, very enjoyable but not the earth moving.

The morning was very interesting for me any way. Dave was kind of quiet, I think he was very surprised by what he had experienced that morning. I'm sure he had at least two orgasms yet he has not cum yet. We were all playing in the water and soon Dave was back with us again. I guess he just needed some time for it to sink in. We got back to the house around 2p.m. and all just lay in the back yard naked and slept.

I expected Ursula to monopolize Dave's time this week but instead she was doing everything to put us together. She did spend a lot with him and fucked him many times but always brought him back to me. Tonight's sex was no different after we ate we were in the living room. I was on the couch with Jason and Ursula was on Dave's lap. We were all stroking and kissing when Ursula said, "I want to see you and Dave together. I want to watch you make love together again."

She got off Dave's lap and pulled him to his feet. She then reached for me and led us both to the bedroom. Dave and I have had sex several times since we got here but here was the second time we have been asked to make love to each other.

I climbed up on the bed and Dave followed me. I don't know why I felt so nervous about having sex with my own husband but I felt so on display. It felt like I was being graded or something. There was no I go down on you or you go down on me, Dave just came over on top of me and slid his cock into my pussy. I was wet from Jason playing with me so he slid in easily. Dave started with a slow movement but was soon building up faster and faster. Soon we forgot all about the people watching us and just went with it. I felt my orgasm building as Dave pumped into me. I put my legs around Dave's waist and pulled him into me as deep as possible. Soon my whole body exploded and seconds later I felt Dave shoot deep in my pussy, which gave me yet another orgasm.

Dave and I lay there getting our breath and Ursula came over and kissed me saying, "That was beautiful." Jason kissed me and they both said goodnight. Before they left they told us that they had to go to the spa tomorrow so after our morning massage we would be on our own. They would be back about 6 p.m. and would bring Larry with them.

Next morning they had changed back and Jason was again massaging me, I do love his hands all over my body. They didn't rush the massage but were still dressed and gone by 9. Dave and I got dressed and decided to take in some of the shops around. We were sitting in a coffee shop when Dave asked me, "Why don't you give that guy a call?"

I had no idea what he was talking about and asked, "What guy?"

Dave had a big smile on his face and said, "You know that friend of Tom's that you were with when you came out here. Didn't he say to call even if you were just passing through?"

The light went off, I had forgotten all about Dick and said, "Oh, you mean Dick. Yes he did say to call anytime. Ursula hadn't included him in this week to keep a working relationship with Jason."

Dave said with a wink, "Well it's just the two of us and frankly I want to meet anyone that you have fucked. Is that asking too much?"

I had to laugh and say, "When you put it that way I guess not."

I went to use the phone and soon heard, "This is Dick Lawson."

I said, "Dick, this is Lynn. I don't know if you remember me or not."

Dick broke in and said, "Remember you, I still have fantasies about you. Are you in town?"

I told him, "Yes. I'm in town with my husband Dave. He wants to meet you."

Dick started backing off, "I don't know about that, I don't do well with husbands. I'm still not sure how I'll be able to look Tom in the face again."

I told him, "I know Tom is looking forward to seeing you again and even more than that he is looking forward to seeing you with his wife, Sharon. Now as for Dave, his only comment when I came home was he was sorry he couldn't watch me. I'm sure he would love to watch a replay so the only question is: do you want to fuck me right now or not?"

He asked, "Where are you?" I told him and he said, "That's not far. I'll be there in 20 minutes or less." I laughed as we hung up and went back to tell Dave the "good news".

I came back to the table and told Dave, "Well Dick should be here with a major hardon in about 20 minutes or less."

Dave laughed and asked, "What did you tell him?"

I smiled and said, "I just told him that you wanted to watch him fuck me. You do want to watch when I fuck him don't you, because I do want to fuck him."

Dave held my hands and said, "Of course I want to watch you but I hope you don't expect me to "just" watch."

I pulled him over the table and kissed him hard and said, "I was hoping you would say that."

We weren't half way through our first cup of coffee when Dick walked in. He saw me and his face lit up and he joined us. I introduced Dave and Dick. Dick smiled and said, "So this is the lucky man that gets you everyday?" We were sitting in a corner booth and after shaking hands with Dave, Dick sat on my other side. They were getting along very well, most of their conversation was about me but they did find they had other interest in common.

I wanted to get things going so I took Dave's hand and put it on my thigh knowing he would slide it up to my pussy. He did and when he found Dick's hand already there all he said was, "Check please."

Dick said that there was a motel just around the corner. He must have seen the look in my eyes and said, "It's one I use all the time. It's the one Tom stays at when he comes into town. Dick knew that would reassure me. If Tom stayed there it would not be a sleazy no tell motel, it would be a nice place. Dick drove us over there in his truck. I was in the middle and he had a floor shift so after the first change of gears my dress was up around my waist. Dick slid it up and Dave held it there.

The room was nice, not as large as one of our timeshares but for a motel it was spacious with two king size beds. As soon as we got in side the room Dick grabbed me and pulled me to him saying, "I'm so glad you called." Then he kissed me deeply.

When we broke the kiss I stroked his cock and said, "Not as glad as you are going to be." Dave was on one of the beds and I knew that he first wanted to watch then he would join us. I pulled Dick over to the other bed and started undressing him. He looked over at Dave who just smiled and nodded. Dick pulled my dress over my head and I was naked in less than 2 seconds. I had Dick's shirt off and was going after his pants. I pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time and there was his cock. Right in front of my face and ready to be sucked.

Dick stepped out of his pants and I looked over at Dave and winked as if to say, "Enjoy the show." I turned back to Dick and in one motion had his cock balls deep in my mouth. Dick gave out a low moan and I could feel his knees giving way. Dick sat on the bed and in less than 10 strokes with my mouth he was cumming. It caught me by surprise but I did get most of it. As I was licking his cock clean I looked up and saw that he was very embarrassed about cumming so fast. I mean, he was performing in front of my husband. What was Dave going to think.

I have learned that if you want to get a mans cock in your pussy, which I did, you have to stroke his ego as much as his cock. I climbed up on the bed saying, "As Dave will tell you, I just love getting that out of the way as fast as possible so we can get to some real sex." The smile he gave me must have been the biggest thank you of his life.

I reached down and started playing with my pussy saying, "Now it's your turn. Let's see how fast you can get me off." This seems to be the fastest and most enjoyable way for a man to regroup. It seems that the last time Dick and I were together was the last time he has been with anyone. I had forgotten how good Dick is at eating pussy and he did get me off almost as fast as he had cum but he kept it up for two more beautiful orgasms. I reached down and sure enough Dick was ready again and I knew he would last much longer this time.

Dick crawled up between my legs and was rubbing his cock up and down the outer lips of my pussy. I looked back at Dave for the first time. I knew he was waiting for Dick to fuck me before joining in. Dave was walking toward me with cock in hand. I kept Dick at the entrance of my pussy till Dave got there. I took Dave in my mouth as he watched Dick slide his cock into my pussy. Dick started slowly and I matched his movement on Dave's cock. As Dick picked up the pace so did I. Dave has watched me many times and knew what to do, he reached down and started playing with my clit just as I would do. In fact we were fighting over who would play with me and I must say that Dave has learned a lot. He is almost as good at it as I am but he can't feel what I'm feeling so I took over. I could feel my orgasm building hard and fast. Soon I had to take Dave's cock from my mouth so I could breathe. I came very hard and gripped Dick's cock with my pussy, which pushed him over the edge and he came deep in my pussy. I was still stroking Dave's cock and took him back in my mouth just as Dick shot in my pussy and Dave shot in my mouth. I just love being filled from both ends at the same time.

Dave gave Dick and I some time alone for one last glorious fuck while he took a shower. Dave came back in the room just in time to watch Dick shoot his second load into my pussy. After we rested a bit Dick and I showered together during which I sucked him off one more time. He then drove us back to the café. Knowing what was waiting back at the house Dave and I wanted some time together. We talked about what had just happened and what was going to happen. We were both not only ok with it but very excited about it.

It was a short walk back to the house. Larry was there and was helping Ursula fix dinner. They were all naked and as I pulled my dress off I had to laugh at the two of them naked cooking together. I don't know, it just struck me funny. I introduced Larry as the one fucking me while I was on the phone with Dave. Larry and Dave got to know each other over dinner. Having "shared" me over the phone they seemed to have some male bond that I couldn't understand. With Jason and Ursula's help I was able to steer the conversation away from me from time to time.

After dinner we all went into the living room. Larry had given me a hello kiss when we first got there, even before I took off my dress. Now as Larry sat in the overstuffed chair I sat on his lap and gave him a hot wet glad to see you kiss. He started stroking my tits and I could feel his cock growing between my legs. If I shifted he would slide into me.

Larry was feeling uncomfortable being watched by everyone. I told Dave to give us a couple minutes and then join us. I then led Larry to the bedroom. Jason and Ursula had already started getting into each other. Dave was watching Jason and Ursula when the phone rang. Jason had just gone down on Ursula and she told Dave to answer it and get rid of whoever it was. Dave picked up the phone and said, "Hello."

Then came the voice on the phone, "You can stay there and watch Jason and Ursula or you can come in and watch Larry licking my pussy. You'd better hurry because I'm just getting ready to go down on him."

"When you go down on him have him hold the phone to your ear. I want to hear what you are doing and tell you how hot it makes me," was Dave's response. I looked up and Dave was standing in the doorway watching Larry eating my pussy. When I saw him standing there I slid off the bed and handed the phone to Larry but pulled his hand to my ear. Then I took his cock in my mouth looking up at Dave.

I was bobbing up and down on Larry's cock and I could hear my husband through the phone saying, "God, you look hot with his cock in your mouth. I want to watch you make him cum in your mouth." I love sucking cock anyway but hearing all these things on the phone was driving me wild. I had Larry's cock shooting in my mouth in no time. All the while watching my husband on the phone.

As I sat there licking Larry's cock clean Dave walked over and pushed Larry's hand with the phone in it up to his ear. I heard Dave say, "Let's give her the fucking she wants." Larry pulled me up on the bed on my hands and knees. Dave watched as Larry's cock slid easily into my wet pussy. He was talking to Larry but in low tones that I could not hear. Dave walked around to my head and offered me his cock, which I excitedly took into my mouth. This was a first for me, the man who's cock was in my mouth was talking to the man who's cock was in my pussy on the phone. I could not hear what they were saying to each other but they were working very well as a team. First one would take the lead and the other would back off then the other way around. I was being double teamed in the best possible way, they didn't have to guess what the other was doing or going to do they just told each other. They were so good at it that they managed to both cum at the very same time and fill me from both ends at once.

Larry couldn't stay the night but Dave went in to join Jason and Ursula as they were finishing and gave me some time with Larry. When we came out of the bedroom Dave was just blasting into Ursula from behind. Larry got dressed and had to leave. Even though Dave was empty he was still buried deep in Ursula's pussy when I got back from kissing Larry goodnight. We ended off the night with Ursula and I going 69 since we had both just been fucked. I sure had a lot to E-mail Sharon that night before we all fell asleep right there on the floor.

Thursday was fairly uneventful. In the morning we went over all the Tantra things we learned early in the week. This is in preparation for our double Tantra worship service Friday night. Everyone's thoughts were on Friday not only for the Tantra ceremony, but tomorrow morning will be our "date" alone together. No one has said anything, but they all seem to be as nervous and excited as I am. It is very scary and wildly exciting at the same time. Thursday night there was a lot of stroking and closeness but no wild sex or changing partners or anything like that. We each cuddled up with our own spouse.

12