Bi Marries Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had driven up at lunchtime on the Saturday and had met him at King's College. We visited a don with whom we were friendly and had tea in the college. The tradition and faded elegance of the fifteenth century, grand building is almost overwhelming. Simply to walk around the place, sit in the principal library having tea and then a drink in the don's quarters is amazing.

We had an early dinner at the fabulous Midsummer House restaurant and then got a cab the few miles out of the City to Gordon's cottage.

In the cosy living room with a bottle of red wine on a table in front of us we sat in matching, high back chairs in front of a lovely fire. It was really quite romantic, although neither of us believed in love so I guess the atmosphere was more intimate.

"So what you have been up to with your er friends?" He asked.

At our 'get togethers' we usually told each other what we had got up to and with whom. Although I, certainly, and he, probably, censored and edited what we told the other, it was this level of openness that made what we had work for us.

"I haven't seen Moira for a month or so," I told him mentioning my married occasional lover.

"What about Molly, have you got any further with us getting together?"

"Actually I am afraid that's gone down the tube, well at least for a while. She and Annie got married last Thursday."

"Really? So you haven't been tipping the velvet much lately," he said leaning across me and pouring some wine.

Laughing I replied. "We said our goodbyes on Tuesday."

"Fucking hell Tina, and she is getting, well has got, married on Thursday."

"I know, that's why I said for a while. I can't see it lasting."

"Why is she doing it?"

"Two things. Financial security and she's scared of Annie."

He laughed. "Great reasons for getting married then!"

"Bit like ours in some way," I replied also laughing. "Remind why did we actually get married?"

"Well certainly not for financial security or being scared of each other, was it?"

"More like looking for respectability and not being looked on as two old queens," I giggled.

"Or too much weed in San Francisco."

"Probably, that was some trip wasn't it?"

At the time of our marriage we had been together four years or so and Gordon had just moved to Cambridge and we were sharing his cottage and my house. We had gone on a holiday in the States. We did the golden triangle of LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas where, probably stoned out of our minds we had got married.

"Sure was, come on let's go to bed."

Like the aging, married couple we were, we tidied up downstairs, locked up, put the lights out and climbed the narrow staircase. In the main bedroom we undressed ourselves. I started putting my plan into action.

"You go first," I said nodding at the bathroom and looking at his nakedness. For mid-fifties he had a good body, particularly considering, the boozy, sedentary, unhealthy life-style that he led. I was pleased to see that he was aroused and continued implementing my plan. I was in bed with the bedclothes pulled up to just beneath my nipples when he came out of the bathroom. He was now semi-erect.

"Mmmmm that looks nice," I said as he stood beside my side of the bed.

"Yes and so do they," he replied flittering his fingertips across my breasts and gently pinching my nipples, which were of course rock hard. He pushed the sheet down exposing all of my breasts.

"Jesus Tina, I do love these," he groaned leaning forward and cupping and squeezing my tits.

"Get in," I said wriggling into the middle of the bed.

He slid in beside me and we kissed. He was a very good kisser, using his tongue a lot. He licked all round my lips as he caressed my boobs and pinched my nipples. That made me sigh.

"Is that nice?" he asked.

"Yes very," I replied as I slid away from him a little and slowly pushed the sheet down.

"And is this nice?" I asked as I revealed the strapon to him.

"Jesus Christ, Tina."

"Like it?"

"Oh yes," he whispered as he held and stoked it. "You want to fuck me?"

"Yes Gordon, yes I do," I replied truthfully.

The idea had come to me after the first time I had used it with Molly. Gordon, naturally, and I were heavily into anal sex of all sorts. That includes stroking each other's crease, slipping fingers and a thin vibrator inside the hole, licking, kissing and sucking each other's anus and of course him fucking me up there.

After the incredible first time with Molly, which was much more exciting than when she had me, I wanted more. I wanted to do it again and that's when I hatched my plan.

"I assume you have some lube for when you er, entertain," I smiled.

He got that and gave it to me. "You are sure about this aren't you?"

"Yes very, I had Molly with it and loved it. How do you prefer to be a bottom?" I smiled.

"Doggy first then maybe on my back."

He knelt on the floor beside the bed. "The bed's too soft," he explained bending forward so his chest was on the bed. I put some lube on the phallus and smeared some onto his bumhole. I knelt behind him. Holding the strapon in my hand I pressed the end against his hole and paused for a moment or two.

"Ok Gordon."

"Mmmm yes, go for it."

Sliding up him until all of it was buried fully in him was an incredible feeling. He grunted. I gripped his hips and started moving in and out of him. With each inward thrust the stud in the harness pressed firmly against my clit sending wonderful feelings through me. Like anal sex for a woman, the sensations I was gaining were as much emotionally charged as they were physically induced.

I felt powerful and in control and I loved giving him the evident pleasure that the groans and sighs coming from his mouth were announcing. Like he did with me, I speeded up and then slowed down. I varied my thrusts from as deep as I could go to almost out. I held myself rigid and still and then smashed myself in and almost out of him.

I reached round him and cupped a boob with one hand and his gorgeous erection with the other. I started masturbating him

"Do you want to cum like this?"

"No not on the carpet, get on the bed."

I slid it out of him and climbed onto the feather stuffed mattress. He followed and laid on his back. I bent and kissed his cock. Licking along its delicious length, I lifted it up and wrapped my lips round it.

"Hold on a moment," I said moving away, removing my glasses and putting them on the bedside table. Fellatio and horn rimmed glasses do not go together well.

I took him back into my mouth. He slid one hand between my legs and gripped my tits with the other. I sank his cock deep into my mouth then almost took him out, just keeping the bulbous head of it between my lips as I sucked hard and licked right on the hole at the end.

"You are fucking good Tina," he groaned.

Smiling, I replied. "I reckon I can be good fucking too. Ready?"

"Yes come on," he replied lifting his legs up and spreading them wide.

Kneeling I pressed it against his hole and then again penetrated his arse. I liked this position better. We could look at each other and see the excitement and pleasure we were gaining from this rather extreme sex. It also meant that he could play with my boobs and, just about, get to my pussy, not that I needed much stimulation there as the stud in the strapon was doing its job well. Additionally I could stroke and rub his cock, which was lovely.

I started fucking him again and the combination of the emotional and physical sensations with the look in his eyes, his hands squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples and the stimulation on my clit soon got my orgasm starting. Sliding in and out of his arse, I was grunting, moaning and sighing as the sensations built up in me. At the same my stimulation of the sensitive nerve ends around his anus and his prostate was getting to him. He began to pant and groan, writhe his body and squeeze my tits harder.

"Oh yes, Tina. Oh yes, yes, yes."

"Come on go for it, let's cum, you bastard," I grunted holding the dick still inside him as I rubbed his cock more quickly.

I was now fully into my orgasm and was losing touch with reality.

"I'm cumming," he grunted.

Still with the phallus inside him, I held his cock up almost at right angles to his body and leaned forward. Stream after stream of his hot sticky sperm shot onto my stomach with one particularly strong spurt splattering onto my breasts.

12