Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon watched his woman sucking on Alice's clit ring and he lost it and started pumping her pussy full of his hot potent cum.

The three of them clutched at one another until their mutual orgasms waned and after regaining just enough strength, they staggered into the bedroom, Sheldon's room and started all over again and fucked into the wee hours of the morning.

Alice drifted off to sleep knowing she no longer needed to stay with Leonard, Penny and Alex, she found a new home, somewhere where she was loved and needed.

In the morning back at Leonard's place, Penny and Leonard were sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee again. They looked up when the disheveled Bernadette came walking out of the bedroom.

Leonard poured her a cup of coffee and made sure to add a half dose of one of the roofies he had. He wanted to keep her motor running all day.

Bernadette was dressed in one of Alice's short, silky robes. Seeing Bernadette was bustier and had more womanly hips, the robe was barely closed. Her gorgeous golden blonde hair was tousled, but it made her look even sexier. When she took a seat beside Penny, the robe parted and one large breast peaked out and winked at Penny. She sipped the hot coffee and unknown to her the Spanish fly began working its magic already.

Leonard looked down and her golden haired pussy was also staring back at him and his cock began to stir. "So Bernie, how did you sleep last night?"

"Oh after I relieved some tension, I slept like a baby. I have to thank Alice for her large aid, it really came in handy!" She blushed and looked down coyly.

Penny turned towards her and didn't hide her looking at her exposed fat nipple. "So Bernie, Leonard and I were thinking after work tonight, seeing it's Friday we'd take you out and we'll all let our hair down, so to speak, what do you say?"

"I don't know Penny, I haven't been home for two days now and I'd like to talk to Howard."

Leonard tore his eyes from her pretty tight-lipped pussy and licking his lips gazed into Bernadette's gorgeous blue eyes hidden behind her sexy red framed glasses; "Why don't you do a video chat with him at work. I can pick you up after work, you can pack a bag and come back here and stay for a few days. Alice will be staying with Sheldon and Amy for a while. I think it would be better than spending time with Howard's mother, don't you think?"

She nodded; "Okay Leonard, you twisted my arm. If I hop in the shower now, I'd like to go home first and change and pack a bag. You can pick me up from work and we can come straight here, would that work for you?"

"Perfect Bernadette, just make sure you pack something sexy, I have a special place to go tonight!"

She blushed again, okay, but not too sexy!"

Penny laughed; "Listen Bernie, you look sexy in nearly everything you wear. I just love that red number you wore when we went out on girl's night."

Leonard and Bernadette went out onto the balcony to get some fresh air. Penny was going to join them, but didn't when Alice came in to pick-up some of her things before headed out to work.

Bernie leaned over the railing and took a deep breath; "My god Leonard, I just love it here. It feels so fresh and the view is spectacular!"

Leonard leaned back and took on Bernadette's naked ass and her crease between her legs; "Mmmmm, you can say that again, the view is amazing!"

"Oh Leonard, you're being bad, please stop, you're making me blush."

Penny stepped out onto the balcony; "Alice just left, she picked up a bunch of things and said she'd be back this week-end to get more. Oh Bernadette, she said you can use her blackjack whenever you like, she said it looks like you put it to good use last night. She also said she left you something on the bed with a note just for you."

Bernie blushed again and closing her windblown robe, she turned towards the door; "Oh my god, I'm going to die of embarrassment, I'd better go get that shower or I won't make it home on time before work." She hurried into the bedroom and saw the blackjack sitting on the bed. Beside it was a note and a little black box. She read the note; "Bernadette, just in case things get a little wild this week-end, you may want to put this to good use. Let me tell you, it will make things a lot easier and keep you on edge till you use the real thing!"

She opened the box and pulled a tapered plug out and looked it over, not knowing exactly what it was. She read the instructions and her mouth dropped open; "Oh my god, I can't use this!" She carried the box into the bathroom and turned on the shower, she stripped off the robe and before getting into the shower picked up the plug again. There was a remote in the box and turning it on, the plug began to vibrate and wiggle a little. She closed off the remote and placed the plug back in the box and stepped into the shower.

She began shampooing her long golden blonde hair. As she did this her arms brushed back and forth across her stiffening nipples. That and the needle shower spray were sending shockwaves from her nipples directly down to her pussy. She rinsed her hair and let out a gasp; "What the fuck is going on with me? I'm constantly horny and can't stop getting myself off! I need a cock, a good stiff cock and I need it soon!"

Her hands drifted down to her pussy and ass. She slipped her soapy fingers through her tight-lipped pussy and sank two tiny fingers as deep as she could into her tight cunt. She groaned out in frustration, her small fingers didn't go deep enough to satisfy her. Her other hand drifted around to her tiny, tight bubble butt and wiggling her finger around, her mind drifted back to the vibrating plug on the bathroom counter and letting out a grunt, she shoved a finger as deep as it would go and at the same time began to vigorously rub her clit. Her knees began to buckle as she shook and letting out a loud moan, came all over her hand and wrist. She slumped against the shower wall and let the water rinse off all signs of her orgasm.

She turned off the shower and dried off as quickly as possible. Sitting at the dressing table, she dried her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. Her eyes drifted to her fat, dark red nipples and she felt a tremor course through her body again. She bit her lower lip and still looking into the mirror, her eyes focused on the black box sitting on the counter. Bernadette took a deep breath and whispered under her breath; "Oh what the fuck, why not!"

She picked up the box and opening it, she brought it up to her puckered lips and her tongue slipped out and flicked around and around the red plug. She let out a groan and slipped the plug into her mouth. She slid it in and out several times and standing up halfway, she placed the plug beneath her and wiggling it back and forth, she wedged it in her puckered hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her ponytail danced around her shoulders and she slowly settled down. Inch by inch the plug slid into her tight ass. She bit down on her lip so hard, it drew blood. She let up and settled down even more and felt the inner ring expand to accept the plug. Sitting down all the way, she felt it slide all the way into her ass. She stood up and turning around, she saw the tiny nylon strap peeking out of her ass and she clenched her ass cheeks together, she felt it slide in even deeper.

She hurried into the bedroom and slipping into her bra and panties she felt the pressure of the plug in her bowels. She donned a button-up sweater and an opaque pair of burgundy panty tights. Slipping into a plaid skirt, she looked into the mirror and she looked normal, but felt anything but! Brushing her ponytail, she slipped into a pair of low-heeled shoes, she was ready to go. She stopped and ran back into the bathroom and picked up the remote and when she did, by accident, she turned it onto low and she bucked and let out a shriek. It vibrated and pulsed in her ass and she immediately broke out into a sweat and her nipples poked through her bra and her soft sweater. "Oh no, I'm going to be in trouble today, she wanted to pull it out, but it felt sooooooo good. She turned it off and tossed the remote in her purse and headed out to the livingroom.

Leonard was grinning; "Sounds like someone was having a good time in there."

"She blushed and batted her large blue eyes behind those sexy glasses; "Oh godddddddd, kill me now, I'm sooooo embarrassed! Can we go now, I need some air!"

They went to her place; Leonard sat on the sofa while she hurried around and got her things together. She packed a bag and went to the bathroom to get her make-up and accessories. All of a sudden she let out a shriek and ran out of the bathroom. She glared at Leonard; "What the hell Leonard?"

"What Bernadette, I was going to watch some TV, but this remote doesn't seem to work!" He hit it again and the vibrator in her ass kicked into high, her knees buckled and she quickly took a seat beside him and grabbing the remote turned it off.

"That isn't the TV remote, where did you get this from?" She grabbed the TV remote and tossed it to Leonard; "This one is for the TV!"

"I'm sorry Bernadette; it was on the end table right next to your purse. Why, what does it control?"

She let out a deep breath of air; "Don't you worry about it, it doesn't matter. I'll be ready in a couple of minutes."

She ran back into the bathroom on shaky legs and Leonard smiled to himself. He knew damn well what it controlled, but didn't lead on.

He dropped her off at work and headed for the university. The day went quickly; he called for a limo seeing his sports car wouldn't work for the three of them. He swung by and picked up Bernadette and headed to his place. They rode up to the penthouse in uncomfortable silence, except for a tiny humming coming deep in Bernie's ass.

During the day she switched it from slow to medium and up to high several times. She never turned it off and most of the time kept it on low. It kept her on the edge the entire day and her nipples were stiff the whole day.

Once in the penthouse, Leonard immediately made a pitcher of margaritas. He added some of the secret potion to Bernadette's drink and watching her down it; he made her a second and once again added some more of the roofies to her drink.

Bernie was fidgeting around more and more as she felt the plug sending shocks of lightning bolts through her tiny body. She slipped out of her tights and panties. Her panties were drenched from the entire day's constant tiny orgasms. She picked up a pair of nearly non-existent thong panties and slipped into them. She unbuttoned her sweater and removed her bra. She palmed the twin orbs of gorgeous flash and running her thumbs across the stiff buds, she groaned when another bolt shot through her body. She resisted stuffing her hand down her thong. She slipped into the sexy red dress. It barely contained her huge tits, her gorgeous ass molded against the red material and slipping into the four inch fuck me heels, it made her short, shapely legs look longer and even shapelier.

She changed purses and made sure to place the remote in her purse. She headed into the bathroom and sitting at the dressing table she spent the next half-an-hour styling her hair and applying her make-up, it was just perfect. She applied a bright red lip-gloss, it matched her dress perfectly and the red-rimmed glasses brought out the blue in her eyes.

In the other bedroom, Penny was putting the finishing touches on her make-up. She too had a bright red lip-gloss on her puffy lips. It matched her dress, it was the exact dress she wore a year and a half ago on Valentine's Day. Her lush body was showing every curve under the dress. It was so tight; her ass was barely contained in the dress. She, without a doubt wasn't wearing any underwear, it would be useless under the tight dress. Penny, just like Bernadette was wearing four inch fuck me red heels. Her long light blonde hair was straight and combed back. It danced across her nearly bare shoulders and rested on her tits that threatened to burst free from the red dress.

Leonard was dressed in a jet black three piece suit and looked like he just jumped off the cover of GQ. He was sitting in the livingroom when Bernadette came out and he immediately went stiff. Her golden blonde hair flowed around her nearly naked upper body. It was layered and the waves flowed around her face, shoulders and down her back.

Penny came out right after Bernadette and she rivaled Bernadette in every category. She caused his semi-stiff cock to go to full blown hard-on.

He stood up and tried to hide his stiff cock, but it was impossible to do so. He put out both arms and each took one and they headed out. In the elevator he turned from one and then to the other. "I am without a doubt, the luckiest guy in the world. Are you two ready for a night none of us will ever forget?"

They nodded and when the elevator opened, he led them to the lobby doors and the doorman opened the door to the limo and both Penny and Bernadette let out a squeal seeing the car was for the three of them.

Once in the car, Leonard opened a bottle of wine and once again added a little bit of the potion to Bernie's glass, just enough to keep her at a higher level of sexuality than she was used to.

Once at the restaurant, the doorman at the exclusive waterfront establishment ushered them in and they were seated at one of the tables in a secluded area overlooking the setting sun.

The three of them drank, laughed, talked and ate for well over two hours. They were very relaxed and even though there were deep sexual undertones they seemed to keep them under wraps.

Leonard paid the tab and requested the limo to pick them us. Once back in, Leonard leaned over to the driver; "Please take us to the hottest nightclub in the area!"

The driver nodded and called ahead to insure they would be admitted. The driver pulled away and waited to be recalled as the three of them, Leonard with the two gorgeous women in red on each arm entered the club. It was rather crowded and after about half an hour, Leonard couldn't take it any longer. He called for the driver and once in again, he leaned over to the driver; "I know that was the hottest club in town, but I misspoke. I'm looking for an exclusive club, one where we can be intimate, yet have some privacy. That place was a zoo, again not your problem."

He smiled and nodded as Leonard slipped him an extra hundred; "Not to worry Dr. Hofstadter, I know the perfect place for you and your two ladies to be intimate and get things rolling. We'll be there in less than ten minutes, please sit back and enjoy the privacy back there!" He rolled up the tinted partition and the soothing music came through the speakers.

Leonard sat back and Penny snuggled up to him on one side, she peeked across and giggled out to Bernadette; "It's okay Bernie, I don't mind sharing if you'd like to snuggle up to Leonard over there.

Leonard turned to Bernadette and looked down at those gorgeous blue eyes sparkling, staring back at him. She licked her blood red lips and they parted slightly as Leonard lowered his face and covered her lips with his own. He heard her let out a tiny whimper as his tongue painted hers with the tip of his tongue. When he attempted to enter her mouth, her tongue met his and she flicked out and tangled with his.

Penny's hands slid up and down his thighs and when she came to grip his cock, she found Bernadette's other tiny hand already there. She was squeezing it gently and then ran her fingertips along the length of him. Penny reached for the tab on his pants and the driver came across the back speakers; "Dr. Hofstadter, we're here, I'll wait here for you and I can return you to your condo when you're ready."

Leonard tapped on the glass and he lowered it partway and he got the thumbs up from Leonard.

They entered the club and it was rather dark. At the front counter the gorgeous raven haired woman greeted them; "Welcome Dr. Hofstadter, we have a private table all set for you and your party, please follow me." Leonard watched the gorgeous woman's hips and ass sway form side to side as she led them to their table.

Once seated, about a minute later, their eyes got adjusted to the low lights and scanning the room there were several couple in different stages of undress and many were making out. On the dance floor there were some couples dancing. A few were man and women and also a few were women on woman.

After ordering drinks and once they were received, Penny leaned over to Bernadette; "Come on Bernie, come dance with me!" She nodded to Leonard and he smiled, he knew exactly what she wanted him to do.

They walked out onto the dance floor and even though it was rather dark, Penny noticed how Bernadette was blushing and she also noticed her breathing had become labored. She pulled Bernadette into her arms and even though Penny was over an entire head taller, her full tits brushed against Bernie's harder and stiff nippled tits. Her hands were on Bernadette's nearly bare back and her nails scraped across the supercharged skin beneath her hands.

Bernie slowed their dance and stared up into Penny's darker blue eyes and they both knew what was coming next.

Penny lowered her head and her full red lips captured Bernie's equally red lips. A barely audible cry escaped Bernie's mouth as she accepted Penny's tongue into her mouth. They fought back and forth and Penny felt Bernie melt in her arms when her hands dropped down and cupped Bernadette's tight bubble butt.

All of a sudden Bernadette's eyes shot open, her mouth tore off of Penny's and she gripped Penny's waist very tightly. She spun around in the embrace and stared directly at Leonard. He waved his hand back and forth, in it was the remote and from Bernadette's reaction, he must have switched it on and turned it up to high.

Bernadette let out a loud grunt; "Oh my god Penny, I'm going to cum! Please hold on to me or I may faint right here!"

Penny held her tightly, her hand reached for the hem of Bernie's dress and pulling it up, she had it hiked about her waist and when she stuck her hand into her tiny thong. Her fingers split the tight drooling lips of her cunt and shoving deep, she buried two fingers deep in her bubbly creamy cunt.

Bernadette slumped in Penny's arms and rested her forehead on her shoulder. She was panting wildly and looking up with pleading eyes whispered to Penny; "Please Penny, please take me back to the table. I love what you just did, even though we're not making a scene, I really feel exposed and might die of embarrassment if I don't get to sit down."

Penny leaned down and planted a soft gentle kiss on her lips; "Certainly Bernadette, come on, I'll help you!" She guided Bernie over to the table, her dress was still hiked about her waist and Leonard was staring at her exposed pussy, her thong was pulled to one side and was completely drenched in her juices.

When she sat down, she grabbed the remote from Leonard, she shook it at him; "You're not playing fair Leonard, why the hell am I so turned around the two of you like I've been the past couple of days?"

Leonard chuckled; "Maybe you're just cutting loose, I would too if I knew one of the women who my spouse chased before marrying me was up there in the space station with him. Who knows what they'll do up there all secluded and alone!"

Bernadette's eyes shot open wide; "What, what the fuck are you talking about Leonard, what woman! TELL ME!"

"I thought Howard told you. They needed a doctor up there for routine check-ups on all of the astronauts. I heard Howard recommended Dr. Stephanie Barnett. She was one of my flames before I dated Penny. She went out with Howard before I dated her!"

"What the fuck, I didn't know that, that bastard, he's going to pay for that!"