Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen pulled back, not wanting a Jewish white boy's cum landing on his head.

Howard looked at his bride and felt like bursting, He continued to empty his balls all over her face and he couldn't believe how slutty, yet beautiful she looked, still in her Cinderella costume, her hair slightly disheveled and cum covering her sexy and gorgeous face.

Cinderella licked the cum that dripped off her cheeks and nose. She swallowed it all down and using her satin covered fingers, she scooped up the rest and licked it seductively from her glove covered hand.

In the master bedroom Penny kicked off her heels and stood before the bed and looked at Stuart and Leonard; "So tell me Leonard, why you picked Stuart?"

"Well Penny, I always felt sorry for him, you two were making out and you mentioned my name. I just wanted to let him get a taste of you, and I mean the literally, he told me he loves to eat pussy and your pussy is the one of the best tasting pussies I've even eaten Penny. I also thought you'd like to try double penetration again and figured he'd be perfect for that gorgeous ass of yours."

Stuart looked at Penny and smiled and then turned to Leonard; "You know I'm standing right here, right? Don't get me wrong, to get a shot at Penny, I'd let you say anything about me!"

Penny leaned over and gave him a hot, wet kiss; "Don't you worry Stuart, by the time I'm finished with you'll have your fill of Penny, well at least for tonight. They always say, I'm someone men never get their fill of, right Leonard!"

"You got that right Penny, but enough talking, get your ass on the bed and get ready." She started to strip the dress off; "Oh no you don't Sleeping Beauty, by the time we're done with you tonight, not even the best dry cleaner in town will be able to get all of the cum stains off that dress. Now climb up onto the bed and leave the dress on!"

She giggled and crawled up onto their bed and flopped down on her back and her long silky blonde hair, recently put into waves and curls, framed her face like a golden halo. Her legs came up and she planted her feet flat on the bed. Her dress tented around her calves and thighs.

Leonard climbed up onto the bed and with his cock still stiff as a board slipped over to her head. When he did, Penny turned her head and was staring at his cock. He cradled her head in his hands and brushing some of her hair off her face, he guided his cock onto her parted lips. He thrust forward and he groaned when it went in deep and slid into her throat.

Penny's eyes watered, but she refused to let up. She immediately began sucking and lapping away at his cock and balls. She was making obscene gurgling sounds and the harder Leonard shoved his cock into her mouth, the louder and more obscene the sounds were.

Stuart was a little tentative, but proceeded when Leonard nodded for him to go ahead. He raised the skirt portion of her dress and laid it back against her heaving belly. He knew they had all night and wanting to take his time, he began at her feet. He made her squeal in delight as he sucked and licked at every digit one each foot. He planted soft wet kisses on her ankles and calves. He rained kisses and sucked at the sensitive flesh on the backside of her kneecaps and now she was moaning her approval of his foreplay.

She pulled Leonard's cock from her mouth; "I think someone here is challenging you for the king of foreplay Leonard!" She took his cock back into her mouth. She planted one bare foot on Stuart's shoulder blade. She hooked her other leg behind her knee and drawing it upward, she had it straight back and her knee was beside her head. Her pussy was totally exposed to Stuart, it was pointing straight up towards the ceiling, and waiting for him to attack.

Stuart started up again and licked at her spread upper thighs and he licked at the tiny trickle of juices that seeped out of her pussy. He inhaled her sweet scent and using his thumbs he spread her fat, outer lips and plunged his tongue as deep as he could into her pussy. Locking his mouth over her pink hole, he started out sucking lightly. Slowly he increased the sucking power and soon his cheeks were hallowed out as he sucked as hard as he could. His hands were busy too. One was sliding up and down her leg planted on his shoulder. The other hand was slowly tickling her puckered hole.

His mouth pulled off her hole and he licked and sucked at the sensitive flesh between her pussy and asshole. He moved to her asshole and began stabbing at the hole. He reamed her hole out and sank his tongue into her asshole. Moving back to her dripping cunt, he took long swipes up and down her large lips and when he circled her hooded clit, he uncovered it and started to flick it back and forth, side to side. He plucked away at it with his lips and he started sucking lightly at it. He slid one finger deep into her pussy and he couldn't believe how hot, slick and tight her pussy was.

He felt her beginning to shake and clutch at his head as he sucked harder on her clit. Her leg left his shoulder and her heel started to pound on his back as she started cumming. He let go of her clit and once again started to suck vigorously on her hole and drank down her juices.

Penny sucked wildly at Leonard's cock, her saliva was streaming down her chin and down between her tits still trapped in the pink gown. She pulled his cock from her mouth as she started cumming and stroking his cock furiously, she was rewarded with a faceful of cum.

Leonard swept her hair from her face and began shooting his hot cum into her wide-opened groaning mouth. He watched her gobble it down and the last two blasts hit her chin and shot across her cheek.

Penny dropped both of her legs down to the mattress and licked away at the last drop of cum oozing out of Leonard's cock. Her other hand, she gently ran her fingers through Stuart's short curly hair while she slowly came down from the intense orgasm he had coaxed out of her.

On the sofa in the livingroom, Lesley was propped up against one arm of the sofa. She had one foot on the floor, while her other foot was thrown up on the back of the sofa cushion.

Ariel (Emily) was on her knees, her long flowing bright red hair was covering all of Lesley's belly, pussy and upper thighs. Lesley and Raj, who was behind her, couldn't see what she was doing, but from the intense sucking sounds she was making and the way Lesley was moaning, it was evident Ariel was eating avidly at her pussy.

Raj was behind Ariel's tight compact ass. His cock split the tight lips of her pink pussy with his milk chocolate cock. It was sinking deep into her cunt and although she was concentrating on eating Lesley's pussy, she thrust her ass back against his invading cock. He was steadily picking up the pace and now was standing on the balls of his feet and was slamming downward, directly into her foaming pussy. He shook the sofa as he drove in and out of her cunt. He sent his cock deeper and pushed into her harder and harder. The sound of sweaty skin slapping against sweaty skin echoes through the livingroom. Along with the loud sucking sounds Ariel was making as she sucked vigorously on Lesley's cunt. Ariel threw her head back and looked into Lesley's dark eyes, her face covered in Lesley's cunt juices, she leaned forward and sucked one of Lesley's stiff nipples between her lips and letting out a loud grunt, started to cum all over Raj's cock.

Lesley drew her up to her face and rained kisses all over her face, licking all of the juices she deposited there after cumming twice.

Raj nearly slipped out of Ariel's pussy when she lurched forward to kiss Lesley. He fell back to his knees and drove his cock as deep as he could into her pussy that was still in the final stages of a climax. He began pounding in and out of her faster and faster. He slapped her pure white ass several times and it turned a bright pink. He stopped and soothing her ass cheeks with his palms, he slowly slipped a finger deep into her puckered hole. He heard Ariel scream into Lesley's mouth and she exploded all over his cock as she started cumming again, even stronger than last time.

Raj felt her cunt tighten around his cock, and felt her hot cunt juices drench his pounding cock, he lost it too. He drew his cock out of her pussy and began to shoot his hot, creamy load all over her slim, tapered back. It shot up so far; it even shot into her gorgeous red hair. He fell back onto the sofa and Ariel collapsed against the well satisfied Lesley.

Lesley combed her fingers through Ariel's gorgeous red hair and planted a few kisses on her forehead, nose and finally planted a hot passionate kiss on her lips.

Across from them Wil was seated on the sofa. Amy was straddling his thighs and was bouncing up and down on his cock. Wil gripped her large ass in his hands and was trying to hold her still. When he accomplished this, he began pumping in and out of her as fast as he could. His balls were slapping against her ass as he pumped deeper and faster into her cunt. He had her lean further against him; his mouth was full of her swollen nipple and was sucking on it as hard as he could.

Amy was close to cumming as she leaned against Wil and tensed up as his cock drove her closer and closer to cumming. She leaned over Wil and opening her mouth wide, she took Sheldon's cock into her mouth and it slid deep into her mouth.

Sheldon held her head steady between his hands and was fucking her mouth as if it was a hot, wet pussy. He looked down at her and she was gurgling and gagging as he thrust his hips into her drooling mouth. Sheldon wrapped his fingers around the red ribbon in her hair and gripping it firmly; he was able to control her head and fucked her face deeper. He slid into her throat and he could see his cock pressing against the walls of her throat and it pushed him over the top. He whipped his cock out of her mouth and painted her pretty face with his hot cum. He came and came and came, his cum was dripping off her face and down onto her swaying tits.

Amy's eyes shot open wide when she saw Wil licking Sheldon's cum from her tits. She groaned and tightened around his cock and started cumming. She dropped her cum covered face to his shoulder and clung to him as she came. She went right into yet another orgasm as she felt his lose it too.

Wil pumped in her faster and harder and slamming in once more, he ground his pelvis against her and shot his wad into her receptive pussy.

Amy rolled off of Wil after cumming and fell to the sofa and laid there with a huge smile on her face.

In the other bedroom Glen and Howard were driving Cinderella up the wall. She wanted to be fucked so badly, but neither of them was making a move to do so just yet.

Howard and Glen had her on her back, lying crossways on the bed. Her head was hanging off the bed and her mouth was opened wide. She looked up at Glen as he approached the bed and looking down into those gorgeous blue eyes, her brightly painted lips parted to accept his cock. With the angle of her head and throat, she opened wide and was fed his cock. She gurgled around that thick piece of black meat and sucked in as much air into her lungs through her nose as she could. His cock cut off any air into her lungs through her mouth.

Up on the bed Howard fought with the skirt part of her dress and finally getting it up around her upper thighs, he tore off her tiny lacy panties and began licking at her dripping cunt. His head was trapped by her strong thighs and the dress, but he heard her groan when he sank two, then a third finger into her dripping cunt. His tongue flicked out and ran up and down her swollen lips around his invading fingers. He sucked her red button between his lips and as he continued to finger-fuck her, his tongue attacked her clit and he was rewarded with a mouthful of her hot cream. He was nearly strangled by her strong thighs as bucked through an amazing orgasm.

He was bound and determined to make her forget those other men and he continued to lick away at her pussy. Drawing his cum coated fingers from her snatch, his mouth covered her leaking hole and just as Stuart had done to Penny, so did Howard. He sucked as hard as he could; he even drew a part of her outer lips into his mouth as he sucked her nectar from her hole. It was sweet, yet tangy and he continued to suck, his tongue darted in and out of her hole making her shutter again. He felt her start to cum yet again when he shoved two of his cum coated fingers between her tight ass cheeks and after a little pressure, they slipped into her asshole.

Cinderella was racing towards another orgasm and as she craned her neck, she allowed Glen's entire length to enter her throat. Her eyes watered and her gorgeous hair, piled high upon her head began to come undone. With her head upside down and Glen thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, it was a lost cause. Just as she started cumming again from what Howard was doing to her pussy and asshole, she heard Glen let out a loud grunt.

"Oh fuck Cinderella, I'm going to cum! I'm going to shoot my hot, black seed all over that beautiful face of yours, are you ready?"

She let out a grunt around his cock and when he pulled it out, it was covered in her thick throat saliva; "Yes oh yes Glen, cum, cum all over Cinderella's face I want to be covered in it. I want to bathe my entire body in cum before the night is through!"

He looked down at her and she gripped his cock in her satin gloved covered hand and pumped his cock as fast as she could. He reached out and tore the strap off her other shoulder and yanking the dress down, bared both of her huge tits. He began to maul them and gritting his teeth he yelled out; "Oh fuck me Cinderella, I'm cumming, point it where you want my cum! Oh fuck here it comes!" He started to shoot and the first blast was so hard, it stung her cheek. It shot across her cheek, to her chin and ended up on her heaving tits. Blast after blast hit her gorgeous face and from forehead, across her eyes and cheeks. Her face was coated in his cum. Her red lips were pink because there was so much cum coating them; they blurred the redness of her lips. Her tits and neck were covered in his cum and he gripped her by the blue collar around her neck and drawing her upwards, planted her on the large pillow at the head of the bed.

Howard scurried out from between her quivering thighs and his entire face, neck and even part of his shoulders her covered in her pussy secretions.

Back in the master bedroom Sleeping Beauty tried to remove her gown, but neither Leonard nor Stuart was going to have any part of this. Her bodice was pulled down just below her tits, but her arms were trapped in the dress. The bottom of her dress was bunched up around her waist

Stuart was flat on his back and Leonard made sure her dress was out of the way and he positioned her over Stuart's body. She was facing away from him and Stuart grabbed his cock and held it upward while Leonard lowered her body onto his cock.

Penny let out a shriek as Stuart's slender cock penetrated her asshole. She wiggled her ass as her body gobbled up more and more of his cock until she was seated on his skinny legs. She leaned back and her lush, long blonde hair swished back and forth across his naked body. She let out a gasp when his hands came up and began squeezing and tugging at her swaying tits.

Leonard knelt before her; Penny's legs were spread wide as she tried to reduce the pressure around Stuart's cock while he shoved his cock in and out of her gorgeous ass. He moved forward and her eyes were bugging out of her head as she watched him gripping his cock. He moved closer and lining his cock up with her venerable pussy, he shoved forward and slid easily into her.

She leaned forward and planted her mouth over his and kissed him with such passion that it nearly took his breath away. She thrust her hips forwards and backwards and she started cumming. Her movements sent both cocks in and out of her two holes and heightened her excitement.

Suddenly the bed shifted as someone else climbed up on to the bed. Penny turned her head and Lesley was there and cupping her head in her hands, Lesley planted her lips to hers and she flicked her tongue out and began tracing Penny's swollen lips.

Penny immediately started cumming again. She kissed Lesley back with passion she didn't know she had. She pulled Lesley's mouth from hers and she guided Lesley's mouth down to her full tits.

Lesley took her time, she rained kisses and nips along Penny's slender neck and upper body. She freed Penny from the top of the dress allowing her to now move about freely. When she reached Penny's stiff nipples, she briskly moved from one to the other. She slowed moving back and forth and spent a good deal of time flicking her tongue around and around the large aureole. She drew the fat tips into her mouth and she felt Penny's hands comb through her short brown hair and pulled her tighter to her tits.

Penny couldn't decide in which area of her body to concentrate. With Stuart pumping his cock in and out of her ass, she loved the tight feeling of a cock sliding in her ass. There was Leonard lazily fucking her very, very wet pussy and there was Lesley, sucking like a starved newborn of her tits. She raised her body slightly giving Stuart room to pump more vigorously in and out of her aching ass.

Leonard noticed this and as he picked up the pace, fucking her cunt with deeper and harder strokes, he cupped her ass allowing her to concentrate on the two guys fucking her.

She let out a groan when Lesley nibbled at her swollen nipples and letting them pop out of her mouth, she attacked her mouth once again. Lesley ran her hair through Penny's tousled hair and kissing her deeply and once again, while sucking on her tongue, she felt her shiver and letting out a long sigh, started cumming once again.

Stuart felt her ass muscles tighten as she came all over Leonard's cock. He still rammed his cock in her as hard and deep as he could. He gripped her tightly around the waist and running his hands over her crumpled gown, cupped her full tits and starting shooting his creamy load deep in her ass. Blast after thick blast, he filled her bowels with his hot cum.

Leonard gripped her full thighs and sliding his hands up and down he heard her scream as Stuart filled her ass. He slammed into her hot cunt and feeling her cunt muscles tighten and her cream bathe his cock, he lost it and filled her cunt with his hot cum.

All four of them rolled to the side and all that could be heard in the room was the sound of their heavy breathing.

After a few minutes, Penny untangled from all of the limbs and standing up on weak, shaking legs stripped off her damp gown. She reached for Lesley; "Come on, take a shower with me. You'll never believe the shower, hell I've been here nearly a month now and I still can't believe how great it is!" She was just about to enter the shower with Lesley; she turned to the bed and motioned for them to join them.

The two men jumped off the bed and followed the two sweat covered women into the bathroom.

In the livingroom Emily slipped off the sofa and on her hands and knees headed over to the other sofa. Amy was lying on the sofa, nearly exhausted, her legs were spread-eagled. Emily's long, thick silky red hair was the first thing that touched Amy. It swished back and forth across her thighs and she loved how it felt, but could barely move.

Emily's lips were next; she planted light, wet kisses along Amy's knee, behind the knee and started up her lush thighs to her honey pot. She inhaled Amy's strong aroma, a mixture of female and male secretions. Her mouth reached Amy's pussy and her tongue began to flick up and down her puffy lips. Worming her tongue in, she was rewarded with a gush of cream on her tongue.