Big Bang Theory: Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Before they could go lower, Bernadette pulled away and lifted up the rest of my shirt. After I helped get it off, she started kissing my neck and groaning on it. She groaned harder when my hands went onto the back of her pants - then pulled them down before I could think it over.

I lost the rest of my thinking power when I saw the back of her red panties - and the full, heart shaped ass it covered. Remembering her other full shapes, I started lifting her shirt up, yet Bernadette thought ahead. She sat up and got her pants completely off, so I started unbuckling mine in solidarity.

I instantly stopped when she finished getting her shirt off. When I saw her in nothing but a red bra and panties - her ample cleavage, luscious curves and tiny, shapely hourglass figure now no longer covered up - it was a wonder I didn't drool.

"Wow..." I risked looking and sounding like an idiot. I don't know if pulling my impressed cock out helped or hurt that cause. But when I saw Bernadette's impressed, twinkling eyes look down at me, I decided to take a more active role.

Before Bernadette knew it, I had her laid down on the couch with me on top this time. My bare chest settled against her halfway bare breasts, with my bare cock not quite reaching her underwear due to the height difference. Still, I settled for putting my left hand down there to give her friction.

Bernadette put her hand up to my chest and down to my nipples, which might have been a clear signal. I didn't take her bra off, if only because it would take too much time - but kissing the top of her cups and the sides of her cleavage wasn't too bad. Neither was putting my right hand on her chest while I did it.

Once she began grinding below me, I got bolder and put my fingers into her panties this time. They reached her center when I started trying to pull her right bra cup down. She oohed and aw'd for a bit, but when I couldn't get it out of there, she got me to sit up so I could unhook her with both hands.

After I got that out of the way, Bernadette got up with her loosened bra still hanging on her chest. She only removed it after sitting on my lap, then she lowered her panties just enough to rest my cock on her bare pussy.

Now that I had a view like this, I wasn't putting her on her back again.

Our hips grinded against each other while my mouth dropped to her fully naked, fully ample breasts. My hands dug into her fully ample backside, pushing and kneading it while my mouth tried to knead and push against her chest. Bernadette was still conscious about being loud, so her groans and encouragement was relatively quiet.

I did get a whisper of a "Oh, fuck..." from her, which was pretty hot. She reached down to stroke her as she dry humped me, which was even hotter. Even more raspy, quiet "Fuck"'s won me over too.

If this kept up, I wouldn't be able to fuck more than her hand for a long while. When her thumb went over my head, I almost got too loud calling out, "Fuck me..." If my face wasn't between her tits, we might have been caught.

But then again, I could barely hear Penny and Jim anymore. And it wasn't because they were finished. So how could they hear us while they were at work?

Feeling freer, I dared to taunt Bernadette with, "Oh man...oh, that's a good girl...you really are a good girl, huh?" Rubbing my hands up and down her curves, I added, "Hiding all this under all that...how considerate of you."

"Oh, stop..." Bernadette replied, perhaps more insecurely than she should.

"If I believed that was what you wanted," I kept it light, suckling her left nipple, grabbing her ass with my left hand and fingering her with my right all at once.

"Oh, fuck! No!" Bernadette couldn't hold back. "I mean, not yet! Just..."

I pulled my face back and loosened my grip on her ass, but my finger still lightly stroked her. She tried to think clearly, although I wasn't making it that easy. Finally she reasoned, "Okay, I need something bigger in there once!"

Way ahead of her, I removed my fingers and rubbed my cock against Bernadette's center, until she lifted it up. We steeled ourselves ready, then she dropped herself down and started taking me in. She gritted her teeth, still trying not to get us caught, but a low "Fuck me..." escaped her mouth once she had half my cock in.

Way ahead of her, I pushed another inch in myself, pulled almost all the way out and then went right back in. Another deep groan came from Bernadette, but her teeth stayed as clenched as her legs.

I put my arms back around her and kissed wherever I could, from her neck down to her upper chest. Soon enough, she relaxed and was steadier when she whispered, "Fuck me..." next time. As I started losing myself in my wish granting, I felt her tits begin to bounce.

For the next several seconds, I was content to watch them bounce. For the next few, I reached up and let them bounce into my hands. After that, they went back to her ass and my mouth went back and forth engulfing each of her nipples.

"Yes...oh yeah...oh fucking yes," Bernadette still tried to say quietly, though her language was escaping her. It got worse when my right fingers went back on her filled pussy, dipping in and out of her with reckless abandon.

"Come on, come on...oh come on," Bernadette muttered/moaned, yet the last one seemed more directed at herself, trying to stay under control. But when my third finger started playing with her during a pretty deep thrust, and my mouth completely covered her right areola, she gave up.

"Fuck! Fuck me till I cum! Then fuck the cum outta yourself!" Bernadette demanded. The language balanced out the bossier noise and fueled me to keep going harder.

It also drowned out any concerns about a potential audience.

JIM'S P.O.V.

"Fuck! Fuck me till I cum! Then fuck the cum outta yourself!"

That wasn't from Penny. I was already well on my way to doing both those things, anyway. Plus Penny didn't sound quite like that.

Penny stopped making sounds below me as we both slowed down. When we heard, "Yeah, harder! My tits and pussy need it harder!" Penny got me completely off her.

"What the hell are they..." she asked, as if we didn't know. Yet she got on her feet to make sure, walking bare naked towards the bedroom door. She opened it ever so slightly, then barely held back saying anything until she closed it again.

"Can you believe that?" she whispered as I got up.

"Not without seeing it for myself, I guess," I tried not to sound eager.

"Aw fuck, we can't say anything cause we'll get busted too!" Penny realized.

"If they're doing that, we were probably busted already," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but then we'd have to face them busting us! That ain't happening!" Penny reasoned, so I just had to take her word for it.

I hesitated to ask what we should do - or finish - now. When Penny opened the door to peek on them again, I hesitated to try and peek myself. While she was peeking in on other people having sex before finishing sex herself - and peeking in on another man and a friend doing it - I wondered how she'd take it if I tried to do the same.

"Geez, who knew she had that in her?" Penny muttered, as Johnny and Bernadette talked and cursed louder. It made me way too tempted to see her taking other things inside her. And see what she'd been hiding under those not too revealing clothes - the outlines looked pretty hot.

But Penny's hot outlines were more in your face - and for very good reason. And those bare outlines were still right in front of my face. In fact, as Penny bent over slightly in front of the door, her perfect, mouth watering ass was waving in front of my face too.

Christ, I was thinking about another hot blonde when this one was still naked for me. And she wasn't done - at least she didn't plan to be until now. On the off chance that I wasn't enough...I had to act fast.

On impulse, I got on my knees behind Penny, putting my head against that scrumptious backside. I gave her pussy a small lick, so she wouldn't yelp too much and give herself away. She did turn her head, in time to see me take a deeper lick behind her.

"You...oh, yeah. Oh, uh huh, I see," Penny conceded. "Having sex next to sex turns you on too?"

"This does, really," I admitted, putting my hands on her rump. I slid my tongue up and down her lips, holding onto her ass in the meantime. Finally, Penny closed the door and turned her head back, yet I heard her grip the doorknob as my tongue burrowed deeper.

My hands trailed down her legs and rubbed them up and down, all as Penny put her left hand on the wall and kept her right one on the knob. I felt my knob throb while I ate her out, but her pussy wasn't enough. Daring to go higher, I put my mouth on Penny's perfect left cheek, then suckled when I didn't hear any objections.

"Jesus fuck...I thought you were a boob guy," Penny muttered.

"I'm flexible," I noted, kissing and nibbling her rear instead of making an obvious pun. My hands went back on her delicious derriere, pushing it up as I moved onto the right side.

"Fuck me, that's so good," I heard Johnny call out.

"It's got nothing on this," I said to Penny. Although I hadn't seen Bernadette naked, I knew I was right about that. Even before I put my face right between her cheeks and licked everywhere.

"Oh fuck, come on...oh damnit," Penny tried to be quiet. "Ugh...so that really turns you on?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled into her ass.

"Then put more in there, why don't you?" she taunted erotically. "Let's put on a loud little show of our own." That was pretty much what we had been doing, but I got the point.

I got up and pressed my groin against her ass, savoring that delightful view before reaching for Penny's delightful tits. She made no move to go back to bed, or move anywhere else, so it appeared this would have to do.

Resigning myself, I inserted myself back into Penny's perfect pussy, putting her perfect ass right against my hips. Her perfect tits rested in my hands, as Penny gripped the door and the knob to hold on.

Fucking her from behind while standing up provided a challenge, at least for her. Yet when we heard Johnny and Bernadette fucking some more, Penny just backed her ass up on me, which was all the encouragement I needed.

"Come on, get back to fucking me," Penny whispered anyway. "I need a fuck like this again...I need it nice and hard and dirty again...I don't need it any other way right now..."

I ignored any other implications so I could do what I was told. Do what I really had to do before I got a heart attack.

If she wanted it hard, I'd provide it by putting her nipples between my fingers and squeezing. If she wanted it hot, I hoped pounding her from behind was enough. If she wanted it dirty, then keeping my right hand tight on her tit and digging my left hand into her ass had to be progress.

When my fingers brushed between her cheeks, Penny put her left hand over her mouth to muffle her curses. Soon enough, she put it back on the wall and rode me faster. But since it wasn't on the door, it made more noises as Penny's right hand struggled to hold the doorknob.

We were both too loud and horny to hear that noise, though. To say nothing of other people's noises.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

"Am I gonna cum on your cock? Is that it?" Bernadette asked fiercely as I laid down on the couch, with her on top of me.

"If I don't cum first," I answered. She went down to kiss my neck, as my right hand slid over her ass and towards the back of her pussy. My left stayed on her chest, putting her left nipple against mine.

"Then what? Where are you cumming, huh?" Bernadette asked. "You got free range. So would he if he'd been patient. I don't gotta do that with you, though..."

I ignored any other implications so I could do what I was told. Do what I really had to do before I got a heart attack.

"Where do I start?" I answered. "Oh fuck...those tits, that ass, that face, those curves?" There was no wrong answer, really.

Overcome, I put my left hand on the back of her head and kissed her deeply. Bernadette responded quickly, as our mouths and tongues devoured each other. She bounced harder on me, causing our chests to rub together faster, all while my right fingers rubbed any part of her center they could reach.

I had to put both hands on her tits, squeezing them in tandem with all my tongue lashing. Her hands rested on my face, as it almost felt like she was eating my mouth out before long. My hands just went all over her tiny, curvaceous body, worshiping it while there was still time.

Finally we caught our breath and our hips had to slow down. When enough down time had passed, we heard something other than our breathing and bodies.

JIM'S P.O.V.

"That's it. You make me cum right now!" Penny hissed, just over her clutching the doorknob.

Ignoring the noise and any other obstacles, I grabbed onto her tits and squeezed during a series of deep, quick fucks. After my hips slowed down, my left hand went to rub her pussy, while my right went to the center of her ass. I fucked and rubbed her pussy while getting closer to her ass, which made her tighten on me harder.

"Oh, fuck, make me cum! I'm gonna lick my cum off your cock before I swallow yours! I want it all!" Penny yelled.

We both wanted it so much, we weren't stopped by Penny's right hand involuntarily twisting the doorknob. She let go of it and put her hand on the wall, but the door still cracked open just enough

I was the one who looked out the door - and noticing the naked people on the couch looking back.

When I panicked and pulled out, Penny took notice, looked over and backed up herself.

None of us knew what to do after that.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

We could all see each other naked. We all already knew we were fucking before this. But now we were faced with the evidence - and right before we were all finished too. As such, none of us knew or particularly wanted to know what to do next. At least I didn't want to know.

As soon as any of us made a move, the night would be over. Me and Jim would likely be sent out, Penny and Bernadette would prefer being alone after this embarrassment, and neither of us would be satisfied going home. We'd have gotten some, but not enough - and I know neither me nor Jim would forgive Jim for it.

So...to salvage my friendship with Jim, I had to get something out of this. It made sense.

We were being watched now, not just overheard. There was a chance Bernadette's good girl veneer was coming back on at this very moment. This could still end with me getting my balls crunched, not drained.

So I really had to act fast.

And then she did it for me.

Before I did anything, she put my finger right back on her pussy. I figured since she was that pent up, it wouldn't take long to bring her over - but I figured it wasn't best to take chances.

She still looked uncertain and horny as I kept rubbing, but she wasn't letting my hand go. This made me just bold enough to get off the couch, go on my knees and taste her for the first and last time. My fingers didn't miss a beat, however.

I didn't see if Penny or Jim were watching us, or from where, but I didn't care. Someone was getting off here no matter what - even if it wasn't me. If I had to, I'd just jack off at the nearest available bathroom from all of this later.

At last, I heard Bernadette groan without holding back again.

But someone else joined in moments later.

JIM'S P.O.V.

I couldn't believe Johnny had it in him to do this.

I couldn't believe Penny's tits really didn't have anything on Bernadette's - which said so much more about Bernadette.

I really couldn't believe Penny wasn't saying anything right now. I knew why I wasn't, but her...

And it looked like Bernadette would be the only one to get off for it.

Well, if it was okay to finish ladies off in plain sight around here...

Before Penny noticed, I sat on my knees right behind her again. I then reached over and brushed her pussy, doing it quick in hopes it'd get her going before she slapped me.

When she didn't, I put my face against her ass again.

With my left finger fucking her, my tongue licking her right below and her ass right against my face, I'd have her gone before Bernadette at this point. I hoped.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck it!" That scream from Penny sure bolstered my hopes.

It took about 15 more seconds for them to come true.

I tried to lick as much of her release as I could, but most of it got on my fingers. When Penny was finished, I took them out, got on my feet, stood in front of her - with my back turned to the others - and licked myself clean just for her.

But Bernadette was the only one reacting to anything at the moment.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

Jim clearly beat me to it, but I couldn't complain. Not with my face getting covered in Bernadette's release.

My face laid between her legs, licking her center and my mouth clean. Once Bernadette caught her breath, the whole room was actually quiet. And once again, there was the hanging question of what the hell to do from here.

I could ask that since I took the time to get her off, in front of other people, Bernadette should do the same for me. No doubt Jim was thinking the same thing.

Then I realized he wouldn't have to.

JIM'S P.O.V.

I turned to face the open door, convinced it was finally over. That is, until Penny took a hold of my cock.

At this position, the others could probably see at least our naked sides. They could see just enough of Penny going down to her knees and gulping my cock down.

But as long as I could watch...and do much much more...

I wanted to fuck her mouth, but I knew I'd cum right away. Maybe she'd want to get it over with faster. But Penny's tongue licked me nice and slow, with her mouth suckling my head deep and hard. Her blazing green eyes looked up at me, just as she took me deeper and rested her hand on my balls.

My hips nearly went forward then and there, but I settled for burying my hand in her hair. At that point, Penny bobbled and swallowed me down, and I had to look away so I wouldn't cum.

Look away just far enough to see Bernadette's mouth stuffed with Johnny's cock.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

I wasn't even surprised when Bernadette made a move for my cock. I merely sat myself back down on the couch, saw her get on her knees in front of me and watched her go to work. She had my whole cock down in a matter of moments.

She came off and licked me from base to tip, then circled her tongue around my head before engulfing it completely. She pumped my shaft in the meantime, but soon licked back down and briefly tickled my balls with the tip of her tongue. Before I could groan from that, I groaned from her deep throating me again.

I swore I felt eyes on me, and not from Bernadette. Yet when Bernadette zeroed her gorgeous blue eyes on me, it was all I wanted to feel. That and her wet tongue and lips on my shaft.

I threw my head back, having to turn away so I could last a little while longer. Then I saw that neither Jim nor Penny were looking over - but I could see Penny going to town. I could see almost everything else Penny had to offer too.

Her body was thinner than Bernadette, and her tits and ass were just shy of being as big and full as hers - through no fault of hers. Nevertheless...God damn. Especially with that mouth of hers.

Oh fuck, speaking of mouths...

But Bernadette didn't just use her mouth once I looked at her again. I drifted down to her tits - but for even greater reasons than usual, once she put them on my cock.

I held my breath as she pumped my shaft with her chest. When I started pumping her back, and when her tongue dipped on my head, all was lost.

JIM'S P.O.V.

I saw Bernadette take her tits off Johnny's cock, right in time for the money shot. Her mouth covered his shaft up as he exploded, which was probably for the best. I'd seen enough of my friend without actually seeing his cum too.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers