Big Booty Betsy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave them about five minutes before I chose to grab my clothes and sneak out of the room. I had every intention of making my way back to my room downstairs, but I noticed that their door was cracked open a few inches. Curiosity killed the cat. Or my wet pussy did. Either way, I couldn't stop myself from peeking in.

Alex was bent over the footboard of their bed, face turned away from the door. James was slightly hunched over her, his hand tucked in her hair, fingers laced through the strands as he fucked her from behind. The floorboards must have creaked a little as I leaned forward to get a better view, making James glance toward the door. He caught my eye and grinned. He curled his fingers in Alex's hair, and pulled her torso off the bed. She let him, raising her face to the ceiling, eyes closed and laying her hands flat on the mattress. Her perky breasts bouncing forward with every thrust of James' hips. He let his hips smack loudly against her ass, stopping to grind deep inside her. She groaned gutturally when he did, encouraging him to continue.

James began to slowly slide his cock out of her, turning his hips slightly toward me, offering me a clear view of his length. He was shining with Alex's wetness and I was practically drooling with jealousy. That was my cock. It needed to be inside my tight needy pussy not hers.

James released Alex's hair, letting her drop back to the bed. He took both of his hands to grip her athletic hips and began pounding into her. Not stopping until he groaned loudly. "Your pussy is perfect, babe. I'm going to cum."

"Yes! But not inside! Remember, it's a risky time." She ground her hips back against him as he started to tense up. At the last moment, he drew his hips back, locked eyes with me, stroked himself vigorously and shot his load across her ass and lower back.

He continued to stare into my eyes as he said, "Your ass looks so pretty covered in my cum."

"Ew James. No. Don't ruin the mood." Alex was obviously crazy. I would love to rub that cum all over my ass, make it shiny and maybe even take a scoop of it and rub it into my clit as I played with myself.

As they pulled apart, I backed away from the door silently, making my way downstairs to my own room. After tonight, I was certain I would risk anything to get James' cock inside me.


12