Big Changes At Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taryn felt incredible yet sick to her stomach as she looked down between her legs and saw her old friend eating her out. Even though the pleasure that was shooting through her was undeniable, she couldn't get over the fact that another woman was bringing her this pleasure. This was not something that Taryn would have expected to like in a million years, but indeed she was fast approaching orgasm.

It was the thumb glancing over her ass that was the final push that sent Taryn over the edge. Karen squealed with excitement on the inside as Taryn's pelvis bucked up into her face a few times. Taryn was ever so close to popping her cork, and Karen knew it. With the excitement of the moment Karen did three things at once: pushed a finger deep into Taryn's pussy, sucked hard on Taryn's clitoris, and brushed her thumb over Taryn's asshole.

"CUUUMMIINNNG!!!" Taryn screamed as she grasped Karen's head once more and mashed her friends face into her pussy as her orgasm hit her.

Karen lapped up madly at Taryn's pussy, trying to get every last drop of the sweet nectar that she now loved. No longer did she care about whether or not she should be eating another woman's pussy, all she cared about was savoring more of that sweet taste. Soon Taryn's orgasm subsided and slumped down and breathed deeply and quickly, trying to recover.

"That was incredible, thank you!" Taryn said dreamily as she looked down at her friend who was still lapping away at her pussy.

"You seemed to enjoy that," Karen said as she paused her licking of Taryn's pussy enough to smile up at her friend.

"You want a turn?" Taryn asked with a glint in her eye.

"No, we should move along, I have a business to run," Karen said as she stood up and wiped her face clean with a nearby towel.

Taryn didn't know what made her say it, surely this would be enough to satisfy her Master's demands. Karen had both shaved her pussy as directed and eaten her out. Something else within Taryn wanted to give something back to Karen, to repay her for the pleasure received with pleasure in kind. It didn't seem right for her to have a wonderful orgasm like this and Karen to receive nothing. As well there was a dark part of herself that was curious about what a woman tasted like? What would it be like to actually eat out another woman? If she ever wanted to find out, this was the time; it was now or never.

"C'mon, it's your turn! You've more than earned it, you were amazing! How many times have you done that before!" Taryn said with a great big smile on her face as she untangled her weary legs from the stirrups of the exam table.

"No, really, that's okay I don't need a turn, let's just get moving along!" Karen said nervously as she started for the door, wanting some space from Taryn just now.

"Don't be silly!" Taryn said as she quickly caught up with Karen and grabbed her arm to stop her. "You've made me cum and I think it's only fair that I do the same for you," Taryn said as she tugged a reluctant Karen back toward the exam table.

"No! Really, I don't need you to, I'm fine!" Karen protested nervously but still found herself standing between the stirrups.

"I'm paying double so I say that it is!" Taryn said as she boldly reached up and untied the band on Karen's scrubs. "Now hop up there!" Taryn ordered as she let the scrubs drop to the floor.

"NO! Let's go!" Karen protested again but in response all Taryn did was push heavily on Karen's chest and she found herself sitting on the exam table.

There was a tear in Karen's eye as she sat there completely nude from the waist down. She looked up at Taryn's determined face as her friend stood right before her and breathed deeply. With one last glare, a final protest died on her tongue. Silently Taryn pushed Karen back softly, yet firmly, and for the first time Karen found herself lying on her own exam table. Taryn lifted each of Karen's legs and placed them in each stirrup.

Taryn smiled to herself as she looked at Karen who laid there expectantly with a fearful look in her eye. Even at that heated moment it was not lost on Taryn that she had made Karen lie down when she didn't want to. While Karen only needed a little nudge to get her to the exam table, Taryn was the one who gave her that nudge. That fact was not lost on her even now as she pulled up the stool to look at her first pussy up close.

"This is the first time I've been this close to a pussy," Taryn said as she leaned in and examined Karen's neatly trimmed pussy.

"You were the first pussy I ate, too," Karen said in a comforting tone of voice as she looked at her friend who by now had started to lightly stroke and caress her pussy.

"You were really good at it, I hope I'm half as good," Taryn chuckled nervously as she leaned in to begin the task at hand.

Taryn's tongue snaked out nervously and licked up the slit from the bottom to the top. A groan of approval escaped Karen's lips as Taryn's tongue flicked across her clitoris. The taste that Taryn was rewarded with was sweet and very much to her liking. This realization was at the same time both frightening and exhilarating. Taryn felt that she might actually like this, eating out another woman; she knew she was too far along to stop herself now. Her first lick was followed by another, then another until it didn't seem strange to Taryn to be licking another woman's pussy. Every so often Taryn would flick her tongue across Karen's sensitive little clit.

Karen would groan and deep moan of approval whenever this would happen. Tony was a man who had, on occasion eaten her out and she liked what he did a great deal. This was different and better at the same time. Perhaps it was the fact that she had not had sex in year, or perhaps it was the taboo of having sex with a woman. Whatever the reason, Karen liked this experience much better than any time with her ex-husband!

"Oh Taryn, eeeeaaaaat meeeee!" Karen said in a needy whine as she began to stroke Taryn's head as the woman ate her out.

"I am honey, I am!" Taryn said with a slur, as her lips never left contact with Karen's pussy.

"Lower drawer! Lower drawer!" Karen said as she pointed emphatically at a nearby rolling cabinet.

"What?" Taryn asked as she stopped eating Karen out to ask for clarification.

"I have a vibrator in this lower drawer! Get it! Use it!" Karen said with the passion of a heated woman, as she pointed at the cabinet in question.

Taryn then smiled knowingly as she retrieved the vibrator in question from the cabinet drawer. It was nothing special, just a plain white, ordinary six-inch vibrator. With a twist of the bottom the device sprang to life, humming and pulsing in Taryn's hand. This was a device that Taryn knew how to use, for she had to use one on a regular basis on herself to satisfy her desires.

Taryn started out slowly tracing the slit of the pussy from the bottom to the top, circling the clit when she was there. Down the slit she moved the device until the entrance to Karen's pussy was there. Instead of plunging it inside as Karen had anticipated, Taryn darted off to the side, tracing the insides of Karen's thighs with the buzzing, pleasure device. Taryn kept up this sporadic teasing now and again and soon had Karen moaning in a needy whine.

"Fuck me!" Karen finally moaned out in an almost cry.

With that, Taryn thrust the device into Karen's pussy as deep as it would go, and withdrew the device just as fast. Karen's moan's turned to screams as Taryn kept up the frenzied pace of madly thrusting the vibrator. What turned up the pressure even more on poor Karen was the fact that Taryn began to lick and flick her tongue across Karen's clit.

"YOU BITCH! CUUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGG!!!!" Karen screamed as she grabbed the back of Taryn's head and tried valiantly to pull her head inside her pussy.

Karen was quite vocal as she screamed obscenities throughout her climax. If it wasn't for the fact that Karen's feet were in the stirrups her legs would be tightly clamped around Taryn's head. Karen felt as if her whole being was sucked out of her pussy and into her friend's waiting mouth. Taryn was cruel in the fact that she never stopped her sucking on Karen's clit, nor her thrusting of her vibrator. With one last scream and an arching of her back, Karen fell silent and slumped down on the exam table.

Taryn felt a sense of pride that she could make another woman cum so hard that she passed out! She licked up what remaining juices she could find before she pulled herself up and wiped off her face. By the time Karen started to stir, Taryn was already in her robe and standing beside Karen.

"Oh gez, honey, I needed that!" Karen said breathlessly as she looked up at Taryn with a weary smile.

"You're welcome, I was just returning the favor," Taryn said as she stroked Karen's head while smiling lovingly at her old friend and new lover.

"I think you gave better than you got!" Karen said with a chuckle as she leaned up and kissed Taryn on the lips.

What surprised Taryn most about the kiss wasn't the suddenness or the unexpectedness of it, but rather how good and natural it felt. With all that they had shared and experienced together, it seemed only fitting to kiss. When the simple peck on the lips was over both women smiled warmly at each other for a moment. It was Taryn who leaned in and kissed Karen on the lips this time and this time it was a lingering, loving kiss. As both women were heating up and really getting into the passionate kiss, something brought them out of their private moment.

"Hello?" came a faint shout from the front of the spa. "Anyone there?" the faint voice repeated.

"Damn, a customer," Karen sighed as she broke the kiss. "Be there in a minute!" Karen shouted as Taryn helped her up and off of the exam bed.

"You take care of her, I'll be out front in a bit," Taryn said as Karen quickly pulled on her hospital scrub pants and kissed Taryn one last time, snaking her tongue into Karen's mouth.

"Go on!" Taryn said as she smacked Karen on the as playfully as Karen rushed out the door.

Taryn walked to the change room, found her clothes, casually put them on before walking to the front. On the way she passed Karen and an older woman walking towards the change room. Taryn had intended to simply wait for Karen to finish up before paying and leaving. When she got to the front she found another woman standing there, looking lost.

"Oh hi, I was thinking about treating myself," the young woman said in a nervous tone of voice.

"Well, sh . . ." Taryn started to explain that Karen was in the back but quickly bit her tongue as an idea hit her. "You certainly have come to the right place to treat yourself," Taryn said with a bright smile and in a warm and welcoming manner.

"I was thinking of just a facial," the young woman said tentatively, in a slightly timid manner. "But I've never had one before, what's involved?" she asked curiously.

"Oh there's a number of things we can do for your face," Taryn said in a cheery manner before she started to explain all the things that Karen had just done to her face.

Since Taryn had a good memory and had just been treated to the works, she could easily explain what the spa had to offer. It didn't take that long for Karen to get the old woman settled in the first station of the spa. Karen got a mild shock to see Taryn standing behind the counter talking to the young woman, looking as if she belonged there.

"Hello," Karen said with a queer look on her face and a slightly raised eyebrow as she glanced between the young woman and Taryn.

"Hello, Sue here has decided to treat herself to a facial, but I convinced her to go for the works with regards to her face." Taryn said with a charming smile as she gestured to the young woman with one hand.

"A good choice, you need to take care of your face, after all, it is what you show the world," Karen said with a smile, trying to hide her shock. "Come with me and we'll get started," she said as she gestured toward the back of the building.

That started a steady stream of customers and after the first few Taryn got the hang of how to talk to them. She seemed to be able to sense what each woman wanted, beyond what they came in for. As well she began to get an eye for what each woman needed to have done and even started to make suggestions. Time flew by as Taryn was enjoying herself, "playing hostess" as she called it. Later that afternoon a young woman walked into the front door like she owned the place, giving Taryn a strange look.

"Hello dear, what can we do for you today?" Taryn greeted the woman warmly, like she had greeted all the customers that day.

"Excuse me?" the pretty, young, Italian teenager asked Taryn with a strange look on her face.

The young woman looked to be in her late teens, somewhere around Rosina's age. Her olive skin, brown eyes and black hair that fell to her waist, made obvious her Italian heritage. She stood just a little taller than Taryn and was quite curvy and well shaped. Though, like Taryn she had a little extra weight on her, but carried that weight well. Instead of being collected at her middle or on her rump, it was evenly disbursed around her body. With the slightly larger figure of this woman came larger than average breasts. It seemed that this woman wasn't self-conscious of her body one bit as she wore form-fitting jeans and a tight t-shirt. Every last curve on this young woman was clearly evident and Taryn couldn't help but trace them with her eyes, admiring her body. A small backpack was slung over one shoulder as she continued to saunter toward Taryn.

"What did you come in for, just a facial perhaps?" Taryn asked as the teen walked toward Taryn with the same strange look on her face.

"I live here. Where's mom?" the teen asked as she eyed up Taryn with a dubious expression on her face. "Who are you?" she asked as she walked behind the counter and stood next to Taryn, dropping her backpack on a nearby chair.

"Veronica! My you've grown! It's been years since I've seen you but my you have grown into quite a beautiful young lady!" Taryn said warmly as Veronica rested an arm on the counter.

"That was creepy. Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Veronica asked in an ever so slightly annoyed manner.

"I'm Taryn, a friend of your mother's. My husband works at the same law firm that your father does. I came in to treat myself, and ended up helping out," Taryn said with a bright tone of voice, ignoring Veronica's attitude.

"A friend of dad's, great," Veronica huffed and rolled her eyes.

"No! I am a friend of your mother's. My husband happens to work with your father," Taryn repeated firmly and gave Veronica a gruff look.

"A friend of my mother's, eh? How come I haven't seen you in years?" Veronica asked daringly as she leaned in toward Taryn, waiting for an answer.

"After the divorce, we just, sort-of, lost touch I guess," Taryn admitted with a slightly weakened manner, looking saddened by that point. "I'm glad that I found her again though," she said and smiled warmly at Veronica.

Before Veronica could respond in anyway, the noise from the back made plain that Karen was coming up with a customer. Both Taryn and Veronica kept quiet as Karen finished up with the customer and watched the woman leave before anyone said anything.

"You're here sweetheart. How was school?" Karen asked as she and Veronica exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"Fine," Veronica said as she smiled at her mother before glancing at Taryn. "I met your friend here," she said with a, barely pleasant, tone of voice.

"Yeah, she came in for the works and ended up working the front. I didn't even ask her!" Karen said with astonishment before turning to face Taryn, "Thanks again, I don't know what I would have done without you today!" she said as she hugged Taryn tightly for a moment before breaking the embrace, "You really were a life-saver."

"I loved it! It was much more fun than hanging around the house all day!" Taryn chuckled and then reached for her purse that had been stowed under the counter. "I guess I should pay and leave. My brood will be home soon and they can be grumpy if I don't feed them quickly." she chuckled as she pulled out her bank card.

"Absolutely not! After all you've done today I can't think of charging you!" Karen said as firmly as she shook her head defiantly.

"I am a customer and I demand that you take my money!" Taryn said with equal determination as she thrust her bank card at Karen.

"No! You've eared it!" Karen said with a slight scowl on her face as she pushed Taryn's bank cared back at Taryn.

"I want to pay," Taryn said sincerely, with a serious look in her eye.

"Okay, but I can't possibly charge you more than full price." Karen said as she started to tap away at the keys of the computer.

"We agreed on double price!" Taryn said sternly as she poked Karen's shoulder.

"HEY LADY, we don't need your charity!" Veronica snapped at Taryn with a dirty scowl on her face.

"It's not cha . . ." Taryn started to defend but Karen spoke up quickly.

"She's right, full price and not a penny more!" Karen said with a stern and serious look in her eye.

"Alright," Taryn said, throwing her hands up in surrender, and paid quickly.

"It is good to see you, Taryn," Karen said as she gave Taryn one last hug before Tarn walked toward the door.

"See you tomorrow," Taryn said with a sparkle in her eye and winked at Karen.

"Tomorrow?" Karen asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I had so much fun today, I've decided to give you a hand during the days, if you'll have me that is," Taryn said with a friendly tone of voice as she stood tall.

"I can't pay you much," Karen said sheepishly, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

"You don't have to pay me anything. You remember why you started this place, don't you? You needed a reason to get out of the house more than you needed the money. I'm the same way, my kids are grown and don't need me to mother them anymore. I am bored silly, hanging around the house these days, it'll do me good." Taryn said with a sincere tone of voice and a warm smile.

"Fine, but I'm not charging you for any more services you use!" Karen said sternly, with her hands firmly on her hips before she broke into laughter. "Bless you Taryn Thompson!" Karen said with a gratified look on her face and a tear in her eye.

"I love you too, Karen, see you tomorrow." Taryn said and left the spa before Karen could respond.

With that Taryn walked home with a spring in her step. She felt confident, happy and pleased with herself. It had been a very long time since she had any sort of job and was looking forward to the challenge. The work didn't seem like work and she was ever so truthful when she said she needed something to fill her days with other than dust-bunnies.

When she arrived home, it was the sight of Owen's bedroom that reminded her of her Master. She smiled to herself as she thought that she would have an ever so exciting story to tell him. She was pleased with herself for all she had accomplished that day. The fact that she had had sex with Karen didn't bother her at all. In fact the incident was a strange source of pride; she had done so on the orders of her Master. He would be pleased with her for doing so, she knew it. After changing into fresh clothes she headed down to the kitchen to start dinner for Owen and Rosina. She didn't expect Richard home until late, she never expected him home at dinnertime, but once in a while he did surprise her. She looked at the clock and knew that time was short, her kids would be home soon.

Evening would be interesting and she wondered what Master had planned. He told her that he would inspect her to see if she had complied with his orders. Taryn hoped that the inspection would lead to sex, as she needed to be with him again. She already felt herself getting wet just anticipating his arrival, he was a drug that she needed. Sex would be interesting with Rosina around and Taryn wondered how they would do anything without raising Rosina's suspicions. That little matter Taryn would leave to Master to figure out, she trusted him completely and would do anything he asked. She only hoped that she could live with what he would make her do, the fact that she would comply was a forgone conclusion.

12