Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All for you," he said and lowered his body so that his cock length ran from my belly and up between my breasts. "Hold your tits around me," he said and I did that, feeling the thick, hot rod squashed between my fleshy mounds. He began a short fucking motion, easing a few inches up and down my body. The head was now absolutely gargantuan as it poked out of my tits. The snake's one-eye was open and drooling.

My pussy was getting even wetter now and I took a shocked intake of breath when I felt a finger intrude. A second one entered and a husky voice from low down said: "You're getting mighty wet here." Then Gaynor's tongue licked deeply inside me, she withdrew her fingers and pressed her mouth onto my pussy.

She began sucking and licking, kissing and rubbing my swollen clit with her thumb. And Justin's fat cock continued to fuck my tits.

Gaynor put three fingers into my gash, probing beyond the entrance of my tunnel and it took only a matter of minutes for me to start bucking my hips. I erupted, flinging my arms out and tightly shutting my eyes as my juices streamed out.

"Lovely," said Gaynor. I could hear her licking fingers. "She's well wet and waiting for you now Justin."

I opened my eyes to see Justin sitting up, holding his erect organ in his right hand. It was huge and I reached for it. Once again,veins bulged along and around the great black shaft. At the end, the bright purple dome was throbbing and seeping.

"Are you ready, Jen?"

"Mmmm," I nodded and watched as Justin clambered off the bed.

Gaynor had moved from between my legs and placed a cushion in the centre of the bed. "C'mon, Jen. Get over here and get this under your hips."

I wriggled across the big bed and Gaynor settled the cushion under me, raising my pelvis in a position ready to meet Justin's incredible pleasure package. At least, I hoped it would be a pleasure.

"Open wide," said Gaynor, "and try to relax."

My arms lay at my sides, fingers gripping the freshly-laundered sheet. My legs were splayed, slightly bent at the knees, and I stared at the ceiling. It's about to happen! Please God, let me take him!

The mattress rocked as Justin climbed aboard and sat back on his heels between my shaky thighs. "I've put plenty of lube on, Jen, especially on the head. Don't worry, I can see you're ready."

I do hope so, I thought, closing my eyes as Justin put a finger into my hole and worked it around. I put my left arm over my brow and waited to be invaded.

Justin removed his finger and suddenly a fat object was knocking at my door. I opened my eyes, looked down my steadily panting tummy, and watched as Justin presented his cock at my entrance.

"Wow, wow, oh God, good God," I shrieked. The monster head had pierced me, broken straight through with one sharp thrust. Justin didn't move and my heart beat was surely double the normal.

"Blimey, I take ages to get that fat mushroom head of a dildo into me," I blustered, "and you've just speared straight into me. Good God Almighty . . ."

"Yes," said Gaynor, "but Justin's cock isn't blunt at the end. It's really big and wide but it tapers nicely and that helps with the initial push."

"Mmmm," I said, aware that my pussy lips were clinging to the huge dome. I knew that very little of his length was inside.

"Stay relaxed," said Justin, "and you'll be fine. Enjoy the ride."

I felt Justin push a little further into me and he leaned forward, taking the weight on his arms. The big head slid up and down, maybe four or five times, and the lube painted my walls, making the pumping motion easier to accomplish.

Justin asked if I was okay and I stopped biting my lips long enough to say: "Mmmm, I'm ready to try more."

Now, probably like you, I've read umpteen stories and watched porn movies where a big cock is introduced gradually into the woman's hole. Inch by inch, more slips inside as the cock goes up and down the channel. Eventually, the woman gets all, or at least most, up her and there's talk of nudging against the cervix and semen deposits in the womb. That's what I expected. Wrong! Justin's technique was different.

He rested his forearms either side of my shoulders, but still our torsos didn't touch. I could look between us and see the vast length of his black love tool poised to squeeze into my hole.

Justin's dome snaked further up my tight tunnel. It slowly burrowed on and on, deeper and deeper, leading his shaft into unknown territory. I felt him wriggling up my belly, continuing ever onward until I couldn't help but scream: "Oh, fucking hell," and I gushed with a shuddering orgasm. Justin stopped for a few seconds, allowing me to resume almost normal breathing, and then more of his great cock penetrated my sopping pussy.

Ever onward, the dome led the way, surely up to my navel by now. I rubbed my tummy with my right hand, foolishly expecting to feel his cock under my warm skin. But no, instead, that plum was now seeking admittance to parts of my channel that I doubted my dildo had entered. The head seemed to be swelling enormously but, in reality, it was probably due to my tightness. God, the plum couldn't really expand much more, could it?

Whatever, it was a long way into my dark cavern, exploring and nudging ever deeper and I closed my eyes, feeling its progress rousing me to another shuddering orgasm.

Again, Julian waited for my recovery. I could feel my heart beating like a bass drum and sweat formed between my heaving tits.

Here we go again! How much more? Oh this is wonderful but I think that's about it, the end of my tunnel, no more room. Yet, the swollen pathfinder carried on and on and on until . . .

"How do you feel, Jen?" came a husky voice.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look into Gaynor's smiling face. "Great," I muttered, licking my parched lips. "Just bloody great. But I don't think I can take much more. He's a big bastard."

"No worries, Jen," said Justin. "It's nearly all yours. Just a little more and then we can start fucking."

"Start fucking? Christ, what do you call this?" and I patted my belly where I knew his mammoth cock was buried.

In reply, Justin thrust his hips forward and I felt his pubic bone crush against me. Shock waves raced through my body. My thighs trembled, I flung my arms wide and thrashed my head from side to side. "Oh what the fuck, what the fuck's happening?" Torrents of cum washed down my tunnel for the third time and I gasped for breath, feeling light-headed and very faint.

Eventually, I calmed, the storm passed and I wiped my sweating brow with the back of my hand and my cheeks filled as I blew out air. "My God, that was something else," I managed to mutter.

"Okay, Jen, let's fuck," said Justin and, before I could say or even think of a reply, he began to withdraw his monster. The long slow journey back along my passage left me aching, feeling the void of the disappearing fat, long cock. All the way it went until the dome was nestled once more at my entrance, my lips again clinging on to the pulsating girth. As a sigh left my lips, the dome began its march again, quicker this time, dragging the mighty rod behind him, brushing against the walls of my cavern. Pubis against pubis again - and the outward journey began again. And so it went, unbelievable long piston strokes, up and down, in and out, my juices flowing with an almost constant climax.

I lost count of the numerous times the great instrument pushed back and forth in my sodden cave. I didn't care anymore. I just bathed in the wonder of it all, having this giant mammoth tube of hard flesh creating havoc deep in my being.

And then, just when I thought I'd experienced everything, Justin increased and shortened his thrusts. Perhaps withdrawing only half way but pumping much, much faster. I screamed, couldn't help it, as the dome swelled within me, heralding the first of Justin's massive streams. Cream spewed from him, gushing and splashing right up there. He pounded now, furiously ejecting more and more of his sticky, child-making fluid.

Sorry, I cannot adequately explain how I felt at that moment. But, when I awoke, Justin was still deep in me and Gaynor smiled at my side.

"Oh my, oh my," was all I could muster. Justin's face was next to my left cheek and I whispered in his ear: "Kiss me, please."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think you deserve at least that for what you've given me."

So we kissed and I put my tongue into Justin's mouth, bringing a murmur of delight from him.

As we finally stopped, Gaynor said: Carry on like that and you'll be fucking again."

I looked into Justin's face and asked him to remove his cock. He propped up on his hands and began a slow withdrawal. He didn't rush and I savoured the last outward journey, feeling every inch of the rod leaving me until that beautiful plum was again nestled in my entrance. With a plop, he exited, our mixed fluids dribbling out and making a stream between my raised cheeks.

I felt my gaping hole and four fingers easily slid inside.

"Wow, you're really open," said Gaynor. "Looks like you're ready to go again."

I smiled and shook my head, still fingering my pussy. "No, that's it for me," and I turned to Justin's sweating face. "Thanks Justin," I said, "for the experience of a lifetime. I'll always remember it."

I withdrew my fingers and patted my pussy. "Now I just want to sleep and return to normal, okay?"