Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, obviously it was exciting to see a big cock." I wanted to avoid being more specific because I wasn't relaxed thinking and talking about Justin. In fact, I wished I'd never mentioned him. So I tried to move on: "But, like I said, I was a little uncomfortable in a room with strangers. It was a bit like when we went to that swinger's club, remember?"

Tony nodded. "Watching but not touching or joining in."

"Just like that, yes. But this time I didn't have you with me. I felt alone. It was like I was on the outside looking in, not a part of what was going on. A voyeur really."

"Bet you were wet."

I laughed. "I get wet thinking about sex, let alone watching it. You know that, Tony and I bet there's a lump in your trousers right now."

It was Tony's turn to laugh. "Don't think I should stand up just yet," he said. He paused, thoughtfully, and shook his head. "Sounds like I really missed a good party, didn't I?"

"Sure did," I said.

"Perhaps they'll invite us to another."

"Who knows? They just might. I promised to keep in touch with Gaynor."

"Good," he said and thought some more. "Right, better pay the bill and get home. I'm really horny after what you've been telling me."

"That's good," I said, "because I don't think I could sleep without you rocking me. And you'd better last longer than you did earlier tonight . . ."

A couple of weeks later, I was in my office at home working on various spreadsheets, when Tony entered and said: "Ah, caught you, what are you watching?"

I didn't even spin round on my chair to face him. "I've told you a thousand times, Tony, I don't watch internet porn on this computer. This is purely a work machine and, believe it or not, that's what I'm doing right now: working. In fact, as it's only Monday afternoon, I thought you might still be at work."

"Right, um, okay."

Still facing my screen, I asked: "Is there anything you want? Or can I finish what I'm doing?"

"Well, actually, I came home specially to give you some good news. I was gonna phone but I thought I'd rather tell you face-to-face. But it can wait . . ."

Now I did swivel on my chair. I looked up at his beaming face. "You've got it, haven't you?" I said, standing to take him in my arms.

"Yes," he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Geoff has agreed the deal, a dozen cars on two-year leases. And he's having four of our current fleet for his sales people lower down the food chain."

"That's great," I said, breaking from our embrace with a fleeting peck on his cheek. "Told you this glitch in the car hire could go away just like that," and I clicked my fingers.

"Not quite that simple," he said. "There's the initial expense of eight new cars . . ."

"Yes, " I interrupted, "but you've covered that in the deal. Don't forget, I've seen the figures. I'm sure we can at least afford a bottle of champagne to celebrate."

"Yes, but it's gotta be later," he said. "I really have only popped in to give you the news. I'll be busy for at least another three hours and then we can drink ourselves silly."

"Off you trot, then, and I'll finish what I'm doing here."

I have a confession: champagne gets to me. It loosens my tongue and libido, gets me high and happy, releases my cheeky side and, generally, makes me a bit reckless.

Halfway down the second bottle (and I had consumed most of the first) I was cuddling up to Tony on the sofa and I was definitely amorous. "I've bought you a new DVD," I whispered in his ear. "It's special for you, two girls and one man. Want to watch it?"

Of course he did!

The story, if I can call it that, involved a husband getting home early and finding his wife having sex in their bedroom with a black woman. And, as if you hadn't guessed, the shocked hubby recovers quickly and makes up a threesome. Not original but the sex was candid and erotic, the bodies meshing and writhing in multiple orgasms. So everyone had a good time. And that included Tony.

I fondled his balls and stroked his erection for most of the film and noticed that two scenes in particular had him throbbing and weeping pre-cum. First, when the wife was between the black woman's thighs licking her to climax and, second, when hubby fucked the black woman while she fingered and licked the wife's pussy.

"You were really into that, weren't you?" I said as the dutiful wife licked her hubby's cock clean. "Look at you, hard as iron. I don't why you haven't cum."

Seconds later, after three or four strokes, Tony lifted his hips off the sofa and spouted like a whale, great globs of milky semen landing on my arm and his belly.

"Wow," was all I could say as Tony's heaving chest gradually settled back to a normal breathing pattern and he relaxed into the sofa once more. His cock was still twitching as I bent to kiss and lick his reddened head.

"Yeah," he finally said. "That was good stuff right there. A real top film."

"Mmmm," I said, licking his cum off my fingers, "I've never seen you as worked up as that. What was it, the black woman?"

"All of it really," he said and then gave a throaty chuckle.

"What? What's funny?"

After a pause, Tony took my hand and looked into my eyes. "Well, don't be annoyed or anything, but I was imagining the couple was us."

My eyes widened. "Oh yes, you did, did you? And what about the black girl, who was she in your vivid imagination?" I smiled encouragingly.

"Nobody . . . well . . ."

"Yes?"

He hesitated, looking at our linked hands and giving me a squeeze. "Gaynor," he said.

I'm sure my heart missed a beat and then started drumming rapidly. I composed myself enough to say: "I see. You fancy fucking her do you?"

"No, no, it's not like that," he said urgently until he noticed my smile and the sparkle in my eyes.

"Just teasing," I said and Tony sighed, relieved. "But what was it that turned you on so much?"

Tony considered for a time and then shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I suppose it's a fantasy of mine. Being with a couple of lesbian women."

"Think they were bi not lesbian, Tony," I said.

"Yes, whatever . . . hmmm, guess you're right," he said. "Anyway, it's my fantasy, just like yours with a big cock. I mean, that's why I bought the dildo for you, isn't it?"

I nodded, thoughtfully and we both laughed after Tony quickly said: "I don't want a blow up doll to share our bed."

At this point, the champagne really got the better of me. I kissed Tony's lips, squeezed his hand and muttered: "I've got something to tell you."

He remained silent and very still, except for his eyes flickering over my face, as I told him about my holiday tryst with Gaynor. "Just thought you should know," I concluded.

Tony was quiet for a minute or so, then said: "I'd never have guessed, you with another woman."

"I know. I've never even thought about sex with a woman let alone actually doing something. It was a complete surprise to me as well, believe me."

"But you enjoyed it?"

"Mmmm," I said, biting my bottom lip, then: "It was different. Hard to explain, really. I mean, I love it when you go down on me and suck on my nipples and all that. But, somehow, with a woman it was a different feeling. Softer, more gentle or something. Oh, I don't know, I can't explain it properly. But, yes, it was enjoyable."

Tony put a forefinger under my chin and lifted my head to look into my eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose and said: "I understand, just wish I'd been there."

I was stunned, blinked and could only say: "What?"

He grinned. "Yes, you heard. I wish I'd been there. C'mon, Jen, that would be my fantasy come true, wouldn't it? You and a black . . . well nearly black, woman, making love in front of me."

"I suppose that's right," I laughed and descended into a fit of giggles.

"What's so funny?" said Tony, frowning, as I subsided and wiped tears from my eyes.

"Remember how you said you'd missed a good party?"
"Yes," he said and suddenly realisation hit him. "You and Gaynor . . ."

"Yes we did," I cut in. "But, in private, not in front of other people. I could never, ever do that. No way."

'What, not even in front of me?"

I took a deep breath. Tony looked so earnest. "Well now," I said, "that would be something else, wouldn't it?"

As Tony's smile got wider, I decided that champagne was a very good drink for me after all.

Tony was seriously occupied with business for the next few days but I had time to reflect on my husband's desire to see me sexually active with another woman. More to the point, with Gaynor. Before long, reflections turned to plotting and scheming. And that led to a phone call.

"Hi Jen, what a pleasant surprise," came the husky voice. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks," I said. "Trust you are, too."

"Tip-top, darling, now that you've called. I was only thinking last night about our little party the other week and that I must call you and see how things are ."

"Things are very good," I said and told her about how business had perked.

"That's nice," said Gaynor, "but what about you? I mean, you personally . . ."

"Ah, after the . . . er, party and all that, you mean?"

"Yes, Jen . . . and all that, as you call it. Ooops, sorry, I didn't ask. Are you okay to talk . . ."

"Free to talk about anything," I said. "Fact is, that's why I've called."

Gaynor said nothing, apart from the occasional "mmm," as I revealed in detail Tony's fantasy and what I'd told him about "our relationship."

"That must have been a surprise to him after 12 years of marriage," said Gaynor.

"Yes, it was. But, honestly, it was no more of a surprise to him than it had been for me. I never imagined I had these bi-sexual tendencies," I said.

Gaynor chuckled. "Tendencies? Listen girl, you're well past tendencies. You're as full-blown a bi-woman as I've ever known. Look at you, Jen: you love pussy and big cock, too. What more proof do you want?"

I didn't answer but considered what Gaynor had said so bluntly. Pussy and big cock! Yep, that was me, except: "Honestly, Gaynor, I'm not sure about pussy in general. I mean, I'm not sure I'd like it with anyone else. . ."

"That's nice, Jen," Gaynor cut in. "I'm really pleased that your first woman-to-woman was with me and you must know how much I enjoyed it. And I like to think we'll have more times together. But what about big cock? Have you told Tony about Justin?"

"Oh dear no," I said quickly, "I intend to keep that a secret for the rest of my days. Listen Gaynor, I know that I cheated on Tony and maybe I was weak. But I couldn't help myself. I had to have a big cock at least once in my life and I'm grateful for your help. I really am."

"You said 'at least once.' Not just once. Are you fancying another taste of a big cock, Jen?"

I didn't respond immediately but recalled the thrill of Justin's wonderful snake burrowing up my tunnel.

"Still there, Jen?"


"Mmm, yes, Gaynor, I'm still here," I said quietly.

Gaynor again chuckled down the phone. "Don't deny yourself, Jen. You know deep down, so to speak, that one experience could never be enough. Okay, you're trying your best to be faithful to Tony and I understand that. But what will be will be. Go with the flow and see where it leads you. What Tony doesn't know can't harm him." Gaynor paused. "Look, you're both very sexually active and what's wrong with new doors opening at this stage in your lives?"

"You can be very persuasive, Gaynor," I said.

"Do you need persuading?" The question hung in the air until Gaynor added: "Let's face it, Jen, why have you called? Why have you told me about Tony's fantasy and that you've told him about us? What do you want, Jen? Is there something I can do for you? If there is, you know I'll willingly help, if I can. But you've got to ask."

I closed my eyes tight, listening to her husky tone. Then: "To be honest, I'm trying to convince myself that I've not betrayed Tony. I think I'm trying to give him something to dilute my guilt. I can't tell him about Justin but, if it's possible, I want to help him fulfill his fantasy."

"Well, that shouldn't be too hard to do. As long as you're willing to participate, that is. From what you told me, it looks like you and I together could be the answer to his dream."

"Would you be okay with that?" I asked, my pulse rate increasing.

"Sure, you know it's my pleasure to be with you. But I guess Tony would like to get involved, too. Not just watching, I mean."

"Yes, I think so," I said. "Is that okay?"

"No problem for me. But you must think about this Jen: what if, in the heat of the moment, he wants to fuck me?"

I'd thought about such an eventuality since Tony's cock-twitching reaction to the husband fucking the black woman on the porno film. "Honestly, Gaynor, I don't know. As I've told you, so far in our marriage we've never been involved with other people. No swinging or wife swapping. I just don't know. I think it would be a case of suck it and see," and we both laughed.

"Yep, go with the flow, girl." After a few seconds silence, Gaynor said: "Okay, Jen, leave it with me. I'll see what I can arrange, a little party or something, yes?"

"Oh yes, that would be lovely. But no public performance, Gaynor. It must be private."

"Worry not. I'll be in touch. My love to Tony . . . byeee."

This time, Gaynor told us it would be a small, informal party starting in the evening and that we should arrive mid-afternoon. Despite trying to appear casual, I could tell that Tony was excited about the weekend's prospects.

Gaynor, in white shorts and sleeveless top with a deep V neckline, came out to greet us and insisted on giving Tony a quick tour of the house. "Charlie's in the kitchen," she told me and off I went.

Charlie was opening a chilled bottle of white wine but stopped to embrace me and exchange air kisses. "You're looking as gorgeous as ever, Jen," she said, holding me at arms length. "Still got a lovely tan. Been a good summer, hasn't it?"


"Yes, wonderful weather Charlie," I agreed. "But a little cloudier today."

"Mmm," she nodded, offering me a glass of wine. "Not a day for being around the pool, I'm afraid. Still, we'll have fun, won't we?" and she laughed before sipping some wine. "I take it Gaynor's showing Tony where everything is."

I boosted myself up onto a stool at the breakfast bar and took another drink of wine. "What sort of party have you got lined up tonight?"

"Oh, nothing elaborate. Just a few people, nibbles and drinks," she said. "Evan's not here, he's in Spain somewhere on business. No idea what sort of business, probably buying more property or meeting people to do deals. Who knows? I don't get involved in that sort of stuff."

"Thought you'd be round the pool," came Gaynor's husky voice, leading Tony into the kitchen.

"Bit cloudy," said Charlie.

"Yes, but still warm and, look, the sun's coming through. Let's get out there while we can. In a couple of hours, people will start to arrive."

It turned out that Charlie's "few people" was four, John and Helen from next door plus Miranda but no Karen. Justin was last to arrive. So, we were eight in total and "the nibbles" consisted of the huge table in the dining room groaning under the weight of a hot and cold buffet.

I introduced Tony to John and Helen and she said: "Wonderful to meet you. I'm really glad you could make it this time. Your poor wife sat all quiet in a corner without you, didn't you Jenny? Couldn't join in all the fun at all, could you dear?"

I smiled. "I was fine, Helen, enjoyed the show just fine. I like to watch."

"Yes, well, if you say so," she said doubtfully. "But I reckon it's much better to take part."

"We're not all the same, dear," said John. "And thank God for that. I'm sure Jen enjoyed herself and will again tonight. Especially now that Tony can be with us." He smiled at all three of us. "Should we get something to eat?"

It was a little after 9 when everyone had finished eating and we were all in the large lounge. Dance music ideal for smooching came over the sound system and Charlie and Miranda were first up, in the middle of the room arms wrapped around each other and hips swaying. Helen (surprise, surprise) moved in on Justin and John asked me to dance. Gaynor and Tony talked for a while on a sofa until they, too, got up and danced.

John was a gentlemen, holding me lightly and not pressing his groin into me. The same politeness couldn't be said of Helen who was grinding into Justin with her hands pulling on his buttocks. Justin indulged her, smiling down at her.

After three or four numbers, I thanked John and returned to the sofa and my wine. John danced with Charlie and Miranda drifted across the room and took Gaynor's place in Tony's arms.

"How're you doing?" asked Gaynor as she sat next to me.

"Okay," I said, watching Tony gyrating his hips as Miranda moved in close, her hands on his shoulders. "Tony seems to be enjoying himself."

Gaynor smiled. "Yep, looks like Miranda's getting him warmed up."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, watching the couples dancing, before Gaynor took my hand and, with a husky "come on," led me into the middle of the floor. I could feel her beautiful breasts squashing against me. Her pubic bone pressed against my hip as we slowly circled and swayed. Then she bent her head, kissed my cheek and whispered: "This will warm up Tony even more."

It was then that Helen said loudly: "Go for it, Charlie."

Charlie, now naked, was perched on a high stool and John stood in front of her, his trousers down at his ankles. Charlie slowly stroked his cock while fingering her pussy with her free hand. We all stopped dancing to watch as Charlie bent forward and expertly used her mouth to slide a condom onto John's stiff member. He shuffled to place himself between Charlie's open thighs and she raised her knees, exposing her wet inviting hole. As John's cock wavered at her entrance, Charlie removed his T-shirt and then, with one hand, fed his eager probe into her.

By now, Miranda had brought Tony over to me and Gaynor stood aside, leaving him standing between us both. I put my right arm around his waist and Gaynor placed her left hand on his shoulder. Tony kept his gaze on Charlie and John, who was now pumping up and down her squishy tunnel.

"Give it to her, John," shouted Helen. "Fuck her good and proper."

"Good God, " whispered Tony, "that's incredible."

I couldn't see that Charlie and John were doing anything exceptional. "What's incredible?" I whispered back.

"Over there," and Tony nodded across the room in the direction of Helen. She had brought Justin's black cock out of his trouser fly and was stroking it with her right hand. He was semi-erect, his plum head still pointing at the floor. Helen's tiny fist stroked along most of his column but she couldn't reach down as far as his purple helmet.

I leaned into Tony and, with my left hand, felt his bulge. "Exciting, isn't it?" I said looking up at his face.

"Mmmm, it is that."

It was then that John let out a gasp or two, his legs trembled and Charlie held him tight, saying: "That's it, come on, shoot it all out . . . that's a good boy, John."

Miranda led polite applause which everyone joined in except Helen who would not release her grip on Justin.

John withdrew from Charlie, who carefully eased the condom off his withering weapon and wrapped it in a tissue. She got off the stool and John, his face red after his exertions, pulled up his pants. Miranda walked to the stool and with a crooked finger beckoned to Helen, who slowly made her way across the room, having reluctantly released Justin.

Miranda slipped out of her dress and was naked all except for her red high heels. I felt Tony twitch at the sight of Miranda's brown curvaceous body. Miranda then helped Helen disrobe and, in seconds, the woman from next door was naked, her nipples standing proud on her small breasts. Miranda cupped a hand on Helen's mound and declared: "My, you're sopping. Come feel this, Justin."