Big Game Hunter Vol. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julieanne worked her soft silky feet over my eager shaft. While she did I slid my hands to her breasts, groping them. Julieanne gripped my wrists but not to take my hands off but rather to steady herself while her feet fondled my penis. I looked over at the clock and, unworried about the time, let her rub her feet on me.

Julieanne's ballet dance on my shaft was getting to be too much. I got off the bed, snatching Julieanne by the wrist as I rose. Pulling on one arm I spun her around, her legs flailing as she twirled. When she stopped her head was just off the edge of the bed. This put her mouth right were I wanted it.

Julieanne looked up at me, quizzical. I stuffed my dick inbetween her lips. She opened her mouth and allowed me to thrust my shaft deep into her mouth. Julieanne let out a startled gulp and her hands shot to my thighs. Julieanne arched her back fighting her gag reflex. Her eyes bulged and my nutsack tickled her nose. She kicked a leg struggling and I caught it by the ankle.

I slid my free hand under her panties and found her clitoris. From a half squatting pose I rose and fell, plowing my shaft into Julieanne's mouth while I tickled her clit. I pulled her leg close to my mouth kissing the top of her foot then biting lightly on her toes. Slowly Julieanne worked on my shaft. Her tongue slid over my cock as I drew it half way out, then squatted to drive it back into her mouth. Over and over I steadily thrust into her while I nibbled on her silky toes and fingered her pussy.

In short order I couldn't stand it any longer. Letting go of her leg I reached down and grabbed Julieanne by her hair. Gripping her locks tightly I put my other hand on her chin, pinning her down and keeping her mouth closed over my shaft I shot my load in a gush of cum. Julieanne's blue eyes grew so wide I thought they were going to pop out of her head. She writhed on the bed and her hands pressed on my thighs but she took it all, swallowing my cum as it pulsated into her mouth.

Spent for the moment, I pulled out and walked over to the closet leaning on the door frame to catch my breath. Julieanne rolled over, coughing and wiping her mouth with a bed sheet. I walked over to the bed and pulled my back back out from under it. The first thing I pulled out was a black ball gag. Julieanne saw it and started to crawl away from me but I snatched her by an ankle and yanked her off the bed. She fell in a heap and I pounced on her to set the gag.

It only took me about five minutes but I managed to get Julieanne hog tied and back on the bed. I had tied each of her wrists to an ankle, groping her legs, pinching her nipples, and slapping her ass the whole time. "I'm afraid that I only have one vibrator left, and you're going to have to wait until later for me to use it." I gave her one last pat on the ass and left her to struggle on the bed.

I found Jocelyn writhing on the couch when I got down stairs. Her hair had become a tangled mess and drool was dripping from the corners of her mouth. I untied the rope holding her ankles together first. Once her legs were free, Joce kicked and writhed some more, but she wasn't kicking at me. Rather she was trying to get the vibrator out of her.

I wrangled a leg and fished the dildo out of her, shutting it off as I tossed it aside. She stopped her frantic thrashing and looked up at me with dark eyes and heavy breathing. Binding and groping Julieanne had given me enough time to recover and my shaft was hard and errect as I held onto Jocelyn's leg. I yanked her panties off and manhandled her into a good position on the sofa, her wet pussy open for me.

I worked my way into her until I was thrust completely inside, her silky legs wrapped around my waist. I slowly worked my way in and out of Jocelyn, my hands groping her breasts while I kept an eye out window. It was getting light out side and I had a peek spot inbetween the curtains. I forced my shaft into Joce at a slow almost relaxing pace. Joce started moaning deeply in time with each thrust.

I saw a wall clock and figured I had plenty of time. Bending down, I locked my lips on the base of Joce's neck, sucking hard and keeping the pressure up. Jocelyn wiggled and bucked, keeping her legs locked around me. I held mostly still as Joce did most of the work struggling under me. Finally I released her neck from my lips, inspecting the deep purple love bite I had planted on her.

I had just started to pick up my pace when I saw a black sedan pull into the driveway. I pulled out of Joce and then stood, yanking her to her feet. I Pulled Joce to the middle of the living room, Making her face the door while I wrapped an arm around her neck. "Just stand still and look pretty." I flexed my arm, squeezing her neck, making it clear what I would do if she didn't comply. Jocelyn held still.

There was a knock at the door. I waited and then the door handle turned. Entering half way was a young woman in the full dinner dress uniform of the RAF. A grey hat sat on her head. Her hair was tightly pulled back into a bun. Her jacket Was grey and cut at the waist, only chevrons on the sleeves gave any decoration. Her gray skirt fell all the way to the floor, hiding her feet.

Sergeant Kelly stood frozen at the door step looking in at me and my hostage. "Come on in." I said, the party is just getting started." The Sergeant looked like she was going to turn and run when I added, "If you don't come in now and shut the door, I'll snap her neck." After a brief hesitation Sergeant Kelly came in and closed the door.

"What do you want?" She asked, voice calm, arms at her sides.

"Well, sweetheart, I would like to know your name."

"I am Sergeant Kelly." She said formally.

"I know that, What's your first name?"

She didn't answer right away. Her eyes darted around the room and then back at me. She was calm and stood tall. I started choking Jocelyn again. Joce gargled under the pressure and tried to kick out. Sergeant Kelly snapped her attention back to me and said, "Rebbecca. My name is Rebbecca."

"See? That's not so hard. We are going to have a little uniform inspection, Becky. So first lets have you take that jacket off. And follow orders promptly please, I'm not sure Jocelyn can hold up to more choking." Becky undid the button on her jacket, took it off, dropped it to the floor. She put her arms back to her sides. The white blouse underneath was mostly unadorned, with a black bow tie and few items of rank.

"Very good. Now, does that skirt zip from the back?" Becky reached behind her and unzipped the skirt. It feel to her feet revealing sheer black thigh high stockings. As she stepped out of her skirt I saw that she wore modest court shoes. Again she stood with her arms at her side, nearly at attention. "That shirt is covering up your panties. Take it off."

Becky slowly removed her tie then unbuttoned her shirt. A full white bra held her breasts in place. They were not as large as the the set of melons on Jocelyn or Julieanne but they were still very nice. Her panties were white cotton. "Slip those panties off." I said eying her.

"What are you going to do to me?" Becky asked.

"Tie you up. Fuck you senseless."

"What about Jocelyn and Julieanne?"

"Oh I already had some fun with them this morning. Quit stalling and get those panties off."

"But-"

I'd had enough of the uniform inspection. I tossed Jocelyn aside and she fell to the floor. Rushing Becky she made a swing for me but I caught her wrist and slapped her hard across her face. I forced her to the floor and tore her panties off her. Her pussy was clean shaven and looked very pretty. Becky fought me to get up and I slapped her again. The slaps only slightly stopped her, she was determined to get up.

As I grappled with her on the floor I noticed that Jocelyn had sat up to watch. Becky wrapped her silken legs around me trying to flip me over or gain an advantage, but I was too heavy for her. Becky let a primal scream of her frustrations as I managed to pin her arms above her head. Keeping them pinned with one hand I wrapped my arm around her waist. I worked to angle her so I could bury my shaft into that slick pussy.

Becky bucked and kicked but she couldn't get away. Slowly I managed to penetrate her. "You're wet!" I said with a laugh "I didn't know you liked it rough or I would have just beat you up when you walked in." I scooted closer to her, my thighs resting under hers. Becky had stopped kicking and kept her legs hanging loosely, careful not to give me the pleasure of her legs touching me. I took her wrists with both my hands and started thrusting.

Becky writhed under me, her bun slowly came undone and her auburn hair unraveled in a mess. Her struggles kept up but she couldn't do anything to stop me as I forced myself into her. I looked over at Jocelyn as I fucked Becky. "Her jugs aren't as good as yours, sweetheart, but this is the best pussy I've had all day!" Jocelyn looked away and blushed. I laughed and continued to ravish Becky.

My pace increased as I felt my climax approach. I bent low and buried my face into Becky's cleavage as I came into her, muffling my own growl as I ejaculated. Again spent, I collapsed onto Becky catching my breath. "I've had better." She said to me with a cold stare. I laughed at her then I looked over at Joce. "Get over here!" I ordered. Becky started to protest and I slapped her again.

Jocelyn didn't look like she wanted to obey. "Jocelyn, now!" Jocelyn rose to her knees and slowly crawled over to me. With her arms behind her back she had to carefully crawl on her knees. The motion made her boobs jiggle in an amusing fashion. I got up from Becky and flipped her over, pinning her arms behind her. I made no effort to be gentle as I man handled Becky.

I reached over to my back pack and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs. I fitted the cuffs onto Becky and then turned to Jocelyn. Keeping a knee on Becky I grabbed Joce as she got close. I tossed Joce so she was face down and facing away from Becky. Their legs heaped together and each time they touched I could hear the rasp of nylon on nylon.

I got off Becky and then took her by her left ankle. Grabbing Joce by her left ankle I lined up their legs so that Becky's ankle was near Jocelyn's calf and vice versa. Pulling a rope from my pack I started binding their legs together. "So this is how you make your escape? Tie us up and run like a coward?" Becky sneered at me.

"Who said I was leaving?" I said, and started binding their other legs together. Once their legs were bound I reached in and found a large red ball gag. I snatched Becky by her hair and yanked it back. "I've had enough of your comments. Open up." Becky struggled but I forced her mouth open and stuffed the gag in. Once the gag was tied off I moved to Jocelyin.

I removed the binds that held Jocelyn's arms behind her back, Moved them in front of her, and tied her wrists back together. Then I moved to Becky and un-cuffed one wrist. Moved her arms to the front cuffed her wrist again. Finally I pulled one last rope from by back pack and tied it to the hand cuffs on Becky and the binding on Jocelyn.

Both women could support themselves on their hands and knees but movement would be damn near impossible with out a lot of effort and team work. Then from my back pack I pulled a large pink double dildo. This was why I had tied them up like this to start with. I'd tossed in in the pack in the optimistic hope that I could convince Julieanne to sucker a friend to come over. Julieanne had been gracious enough to provide me with two women.

I stuffed the dildo into Becky first. She thrust her head back and groaned as I pushed the toy in deep. "Quite a lot bigger than I am isn't it bitch?" Becky squealed as I pushed it further so that I could bring the point of the other end in line with Jocelyn. Once the tip pressed against the lips of her pussy I shoved it in.

Jocelyn arched her back and sucked in air through her nose. The large toy un-kinked and settled into both women. Neither could create enough space to dislodge it and any movement one made to get it out just thrust it further into the other. As a final touch I flipped a switch in the center and the toy started a slow vibration.

I left both women on the floor, writhing with the new toy and went back up stairs to check on Julieanne. She was still on the bed when I got there. I removed the binds on her silky ankles and wrists. She took the ball gag off while I ran my hands over her legs and ass. I decided that I had one more go in me. Flipping her over I got her into position, Julieanne saw my intentions and eagerly accepted me. She wrapped her legs around me and I groped her breasts as I slowly thrust into her.

"What did you do with the girls?"

"You'll see."

"My husband is going to be very cross."

"Well, maybe if you let him untie them, it will brighten his day."

********* end ***********

Lorrie, your story is set and will be up next.

Lindsey, your story will follow. Also if you would like, a few more details would be handy. Measurements, preferance of hosiery and such. Again, none of this has to be factual, just what you want in the story ;) Just drop me a message.

12