Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

Min disappeared after a while, and I came upon her crying in the upstairs sitting room, weeping for her baby brother, my dad; of course, this really was the end for her, she would never see him again; she was too old, and her heart was too frail for her to fly, so today had been the final farewell for her, something I'd forgotten or never considered, I was so wrapped up in my own loss. Now it was my turn to hold Min and to comfort her. Eventually she stopped crying, but I could see the loss in her eyes, the pain of the permanent separation she'd undergone as well, and it helped to put my own loss and loneliness in perspective.

We chatted, haltingly, at first, about their lives when dad was a small boy, how she and Doreen, teenagers themselves, had brought him up after their mother had died when dad was still just a toddler; his father had died in Korea just before dad was born, killed in the action at Imjin, Hill 235, during the valiant but doomed stand of the Gloucester Battalion, 'The Glorious Glosters', encircled, vastly outnumbered and eventually decimated. Dad's father was one of the thousand men killed or missing in action in just one night of fierce hand to hand fighting against the Chinese; of such last stands legend is made. I never knew this, and I felt a burst of pride that my family had played a part in such a famous and evocative battle...

She told me how, after she'd married my late Uncle Alfie, they had become dad's surrogate parents, and how she and Doreen had been so angry with him when he joined the Royal Air Force and had been posted to Cyprus, because they both thought he was far too young to be separated from his family like that. I was fascinated, hearing family history for the first time, about dad and Elizabeth's mother, my grandmother, how she'd disappeared, and then turned-up one day with the baby girl and just left her with him, and disappeared again, never to be seen or heard of again; how he'd struggled to bring her up, a young man barely out of his teens, then meeting mum when Elizabeth was a teenager, and finally, how it had taken me, and then Lena, to heal the rift and bring them back together again.

At last I felt I understood the close bond between dad and his older sisters. With all the talk about family, Min had decided it was time she went home to her son and grandchildren; being surrounded by reminders of dad was too much for her, so she asked me to get hold of her son to come collect her, but I told her I'd take her back to Croydon; it wasn't as though I was busy, or anything...

I called the number in Kolossi, mum and dad's new home, to see if Lena had arrived yet and Lena answered, telling me about the flight and the car journey from Paphos to Kolossi, which is about 60 km. We chatted about what had happened, and once again she told me that she'd be back soon, that she just needed a little more time to get used to the idea of them not being there. She told me she loved me, and when I told her I loved and missed her, she started crying. Mum rescued the phone and promised she'd calm Lena down. I gave her my love to give to dad, and rang off.

The interview the following morning was almost a formality; the Senior Registrar, a Mr. Barclay, reviewed my credentials and my references, some of whom were old friends and former colleagues of his, told me what the pay was, outlined the extent of the surgical calendar, and basically asked when I could start, so I was in! I asked for a few days to get settled in properly, and agreed that I would start the following Monday, five days away.

I drove home, collected Min and her luggage, and headed back down the M4 to London. She asked me to stay a couple of days but I had to decline; I had to collect my clothes and personal papers, and make arrangements for my stuff to be packed and shipped from my flat, collect my security deposit, and drop off the keys, all of which took time.

Work was just about what I expected; the local National Health Service Hospitals Trust in Bristol had a lot of surgical patients backlogged, so I ended up as fill-in surgeon on the Cardio-vascular surgical team, clearing the night calendar along with the other night-owls, misfits and insomniacs, which suited me fine, and freed-up my more gregarious colleagues from having to rotate through the night surgery rota.

It meant I could work all night, and then call Lena in the late morning from home, before having dinner and going to bed. I usually worked all week, including weekends, which gave me less time to sit at home alone and mope; I didn't need spare time alone, I wasn't in any kind of mood to go out socialising, not without my Lena, so work gave me a good refuge, plus I did earn a lot of overtime!

I must have made a good impression, because after just a few weeks my Locum contract was cancelled and I was made a substantive member of staff, on a staff salary, which was less than Locum, but carried pension and holiday benefits.

And so my routine was established; work through the night, drive home and call Lena while dinner was being nuked in the microwave, watch some dire daytime TV, go for a run, have a short work-out and go to bed, to be back at work by 10 p.m. This worked fine for me, until at last, one day about six weeks after she'd left, I got the call I wanted so much to hear.

"Darryl? Baby, I'm coming home! My flight's booked for tomorrow, arriving at Bristol at three o'clock, can you pick me up please baby? And baby...I had a bout of morning sickness today, my first one; Dar, we're pregnant!"

She giggled at my suddenly incoherent babbling.

"Oh Dar, you are so sweet, listen to you, you sound like an expectant father! I have to go now, baby, I think you need to sit down, and this is daddy's phone bill, so can't chit-chat! Don't forget to come and get me! Love you more than much, baby!"

She hung up and I stared at the phone. Morning Sickness! We were having a baby! I grinned at the phone, feeling foolish, happy, weird, a welter of emotions, but the overriding one was sheer gladness that my baby was coming home, and she was having my baby! I couldn't sleep that afternoon, I kept seeing Lena, with a big belly, with a pushchair, carrying a toddler, holding hands with a small child, and all the while I was exulting that it was my baby, my child in those visions or daydreams or whatever.

I dropped off to sleep and dreamed of Lena and me, and our children, our babies growing-up here in this house where love had never been in short supply.

I was at the airport an hour early, just so I didn't miss her through some mischance, but her flight touched down on schedule, and I paced while I waited for her to clear customs and get her luggage, and then suddenly, there she was, heartstoppingly beautiful, in a tight tank-top and a short, short skirt of the 'you're under arrest for being indecently dressed' variety, what my fellow medical students used to call a "pussy pelmet"!

As she saw me she shrieked and abandoned her luggage trolley to run full-tilt at me, smothering me with kisses as she hugged me until I thought my neck would break. I held her close to me, unable to believe I had her back, the gaping wound I was carrying around closing at her touch. Then she did something that nearly collapsed me in tears; she leaned back, and then gently kissed me once on each cheek, and once on my forehead.

"That was from mum and daddy, to let you know how much they love you!"

Lena grinned and thumbed my eyes dry.

"Don't do that, Darryl, big boys don't cry!" which made me laugh out loud, and spin her around in sheer delight for having her back with me.

"Let me look at you!" I told her, holding her at arm's length and whistling. "Yep, still gorgeous; oh, and pregnant as well! Wonder how that happened...?"

Lena reached down and surreptitiously tweaked my manhood.

"What have you done to me, you dirty, dirty man, my daddy warned me about people like you!" she grinned, and I was so happy to see her back to her old self; her time with mum and dad had obviously given her the closure she needed so desperately. Now she was back, and ready to go forward.

I returned the favour, squeezing her lovely firm little bum, re-acquainting myself with the curve of those ripe buttocks, and she grinned, leaning close to whisper in my ear;

"Take me home and fuck me, Darryl! Six weeks without you, I was nearly climbing the fucking walls! I have three holes, I want them all filled, you've got a dirty mind, let yourself go! Who knows, maybe you can put a little sister in there to keep our baby company!"

I had to grin.

"That's not actually possible, you do know that, right?" I whispered back, and grinned even wider at her cheeky smile.

"Just try, for my sake; call it medical curiosity! I want you to do things to me, I want to soak the bed, I want to drip spunk from every hole, I want you to make me scream like a banshee in an echo canyon, I want to fuck like a baboon on Meth! I've had six fucking weeks with no you, I'm knocked-up and too randy for words, what the hell are you waiting for, a gilt-edged invitation?"

Like I said before, when she's in full flow, there's no-one quite like Lena...

She ducked into the Ladies restroom, then walked down to the car park with her arm around my waist while I pushed her luggage trolley.

We piled her luggage into the car and drove out of the car park, heading along the Bridgewater Road to pick up the A370 and the A4 back to Clifton, a 20 minute drive in the middle of the afternoon, but Lena soon discovered how to make it seem ever so much longer.

I was driving quite happily, casting the occasional glance at her lovely thighs as her short skirt rode up, when I noticed she was gradually pulling it up even higher, until I saw she had no panties on; that was why she'd ducked out back at the airport!

I nearly crashed at that point, mesmerised as I was by the sight of that bare perfect little pussy staring at me. I tore my eyes way at the last second to avoid a giant Polish rig hammering down the road in the opposite direction, horn blaring, and locked eyes with her for a second to see the devilment there as she began stroking her thigh, her hand moving closer and closer to her honey-pot with every pass.

I had to tear my eyes away and think of anything except her, or the suddenly restrictive seatbelt as my cock tried to wrestle its way out of my pants by sheer brute force. How we got home in one piece is still a mystery to me...

Lena helped me carry her luggage in, over my protests that she was in no condition to go lugging suitcases around.

"Nonsense, Dar, I'm turning into a mother, not a cream-cake, stop fussing and get your clothes off!" was all I got out of her, so I complied, inspired by the sight of her as she stripped of the minimal clothing she was wearing. When we were both naked, Lena took me by the hand and led me upstairs to my old room, then climbed onto the bed and posed for me, a sight guaranteed to further stiffen everything that needed to be stiff right now.

"Come on Darryl, show me how much you missed me!" she grinned.

I slid onto the bed next to her, kissing her to reassure myself that she really was here. I'd been dreaming about this moment for weeks, now there was no need to rush things, she was back, and she wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Lena responded enthusiastically, kissing me with a depth and vigour I'd missed so much when she was gone.

She broke away to kiss my neck, and push me back down onto the bed as she kissed down my chest, nipping my nipples as she passed and making me gasp at the sudden sensation. She carried on south, to kiss and gently lick the tip of my solidly erect cock before kissing down the shaft to my balls. Lena fondled my scrotum, gently massaging them in their sac, licking and rubbing with her tongue before gently sucking one at a time into her mouth, 'tea-bagging' me properly, the way it should be done, and nearly making my hair stand on end.

After rolling my seeds around in her mouth for a little, she released them and kissed her way back up the shaft to my head, licking the tip again before throwing her leg over my midriff and pointing her pussy at me.

"Off you go, baby, you know what I want!" she grinned, and I was more than happy to lick and suck her puffy little muffy. I took a double handful of her hot, perfect little backside, pulling the cheeks apart so I could admire the scenery before plating her with a few well-placed licks and enjoy the taste of her after so long.

Lena was in a world of her own, gently sucking and licking my sensitive cock head, so I concentrated on probing between her already swollen labia, pushing my tongue between them to find the delicate space inside. Lena groaned as I did that, the vibration against my cock extremely stimulating, and I had to stop for a few seconds to regain control; I didn't want to go off before I'd finished pleasuring my girl.

All calmed down again, I licked her from her clitoris to her pink little anus with the flat of my tongue, making her dance around on top of me with every stroke, and redouble her slurping and sucking on my own sex-toy she was so busily playing with. The more I licked her the more she wriggled and thrust back against me, and when I rubbed my tongue-tip against her clitoris in a criss-cross pattern, she began to orgasm, really going off when I jammed my tongue into her tight little anus. A spray of hot liquid gushed over my neck and chin as she orgasmed like a tidal wave, screaming around my cock. That did it for me, and I flooded her mouth as I came in long spurts of semen, six weeks' worth of frustration, need, and longing unleashed into her hot, willing mouth, the feeling almost turning me inside out as I emptied into her, groaning out loud as I did so. Lena squeezed my balls as I came, the added stimulation wringing even more spurts of semen out of me, making me come like I'd never come before, filling her mouth almost too fast for her to swallow.

She slumped down on me, her body trembling and twitching as the aftershocks flowed and ebbed through her, never letting go of my hard, still achingly erect penis, the stimulation of her warm little hand wrapped around me all I needed to stay hard and ready for more. Lena rolled off me and clambered around to lie next to me, her elbow on the pillow next to me, her head resting on her hand, and her other hand clasped firmly about my still-hard cock.

"So Dar, looks like you have unfinished business; want to let me in on it?" she grinned, giving me a squeeze and a shake, slapping my erect penis against my belly.

I couldn't resist her, and made a grab for her, pulling her on top of me to lie with her knees on either side of my midriff, my hands clasping her bum cheeks tightly. We kissed and played for a few minutes, reconnecting after our time apart, re-discovering the simple pleasure of holding and touching each other as we kissed.

Eventually, other needs started to make themselves felt; Lena began slowly rolling her belly against mine, the motion squeezing my erect cock deliciously, maddeningly, and making me gasp as she looked on with that sly smile on her face. I dug my fingers into her bum and pulled the cheeks apart, repaying her by making her gasp in turn. She got the message, and lifted her pelvis momentarily to allow my cock to spring upright, then took hold of it to rub the head teasingly over her sticky little juice-box.

I also got the message, pressing forward to slide into her, hissing with the pleasure of feeling her tightness around me again; if I hadn't already come once, I'd probably have come there and then. Lena sighed as I slid into her, pushing herself upright to sit astride me, my cock buried all the way inside her. She began rolling her hips, for all the world like a slow-motion bull-rider in a Texas bar, her fingertips tweaking and squeezing her nipples as she grinned challengingly at me. I slid my hands up to cup and squeeze her breasts, flicking her nipples with my thumbs as I squeezed them, keeping her on a slow simmer as she rode me so well, feeling the grip and squeeze of her pussy as she clenched and relaxed her pelvic floor muscles.

She began to speed up, her thrusts against me becoming more of a grind as she rubbed herself against me as she rocked back and forth. She leaned down to lie on my chest, kissing me as she continued to rub herself against me, her breathing becoming irregular and shallow, and I was able to thrust back into her further now that she wasn't doing all the work. We humped and pumped against each other, reaching for that moment, our heart-rates rising in tune with our arousal, Lena's eyes beginning to glaze as she ground and pumped harder and harder against me.

She came in a series of waves, her pussy pulsating around me as she orgasmed, a flood of warmth pouring out of her to soak my balls and the bed underneath me. That was enough to drive me over the edge and join her, pumping long streams of spunk deep into the depths of her, spunk I didn't know I still had in me after the thundering orgasm she'd driven me to earlier, both of us groaning out loud in our extremity.

Lena lay back down on me, her body quivering with the intensity of her release, her breathing loud in the silence of the bedroom. Eventually her heartbeat slowed and her breathing became more regular, normalising as she calmed down. She raised her head to grin sleepily at me.

"That's more like it! Thank you baby, that'll do for now, but you owe me for later; we haven't finished yet! I meant what I said at the airport, you've got a way to go yet!"

I grinned to myself; I knew exactly what she meant! I nudged her to stop her dropping off to sleep just yet.

"Baby, shall we go to bed? If you want to sleep, this bed's sort of cramped; there's a double-bed in the bedroom below, why don't we move there?"

Lena turned and cuddled up against me, yawning.

"I want this as our room, Dar; this is where we made our baby, in this little bed. I want to sleep in it with you again, I want to hold you close all night, and wake up in the morning with the early morning sun in my face, in here, please?"

How could I refuse her?

"Okay, sweetheart, this is our room from now on. Have a couple of hours rest, and I'll wake you up at six. I've got the night off, so I'm taking you out to dinner."

Lena mumbled something, slid her arm around me, and fell asleep almost immediately. I wasn't sleepy, so I lay there next to her, enjoying the feel of her, her warmth, the warm scent of her hair, her own delicate scent, that special, almost subliminal odour that told me 'This is Lena, she's right here!'

On the dot of six I licked the tip of her nose and kissed her eyelids, waking her as gently as I could

"Wakey-wakey little snorer, aren't you hungry?" I whispered in her ear.

Lena punched me in the ribs.

"I do not snore! And why did you have to wake me up? I was having the loveliest dream; it was about...about mum and daddy...and something, and now I'll never know how it turned out, thanks, Darryl!"

I grinned and licked her nipples, making her sigh and wriggle, those delectable nipples dancing in the warm summer evening air.

"Ohhh, that's nice!" she smiled, "what else have you got for me?" she asked, her fingers lightly grazing my crotch.

"Princess, right now, what I'm thinking of doing to you would get me locked up in 49 countries, excommunicated in 27 of them, and burned at the stake in The Vatican, but it would be so worth it! The only down-side is that it would mean you'd have to eat dinner standing up, and that would just look strange!" I grinned back as her eyebrows went up, followed by the world's dirtiest grin.

"OK, take me to dinner, wine me, dine me, seduce me with good food and fine wine, young sir, do your worst, I'm ready for you! You still owe me, and I'm going to make you my man-slut, by hook or by crook!" she giggled, slipping out of bed to rummage in the closet for a towel. As she turned to leave the room, she paused in the doorway to run her hands over her perfect, sculpted buttocks, squeezing and pulling them open for a second for me to glimpse the pink treasure nestling deep between them, a naughty, pixie grin on her face, before blowing me a kiss and slipping away down the corridor to the main bathroom.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers