Big League Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the streetlight, I could see that she was a little flushed, and her lips were red from kissing. Then she turned and walked toward her apartment. I watched for a couple of seconds before turning in the opposite direction, heading back to my apartment, with a new spring in my step.

*

The next day, before I had to get to the stadium, I called her office, because I realized that I had forgotten to get her cell number.

"Erin Connelly, who is this?"

"Darcy."

There was a pause before she answered. "Sorry, Mr. Darcy, but I met someone last night. He's not quite up to your standards, but he has the advantage of not being fictional." She hung up.

Of course, I immediately called back. "Very funny, Erin."

"I thought so," she replied.

"So you'd turn Darcy down for me?"

"Don't push your luck, Ray. It isn't hard to beat out a fictional character, no matter how charming or rich."

"Fair point, Erin." I paused. "I wanted to tell you how much fun I had last night, and I hope I can see you again, soon."

"I had fun, too, Ray, and yeah, we should get together again. What's your schedule?"

"We've got night games tonight and the rest of the weekend, and then we're on the road for a week. I could meet you at the bar, or wherever, for a late drink after the game. Or I could leave you a ticket and you could come one night, and we could go out after."

"So, what you're saying, is that we could see each other late this weekend after the game, and I have the option of sitting through a minor league baseball game or not?"

"Pretty much. I mean, I can get you two tickets, so you don't have to sit alone."

"Very thoughtful of you to allow me to bring a date to the game before our date," she said, and I could hear the teasing tone in her voice.

I figured that I'd try to respond in kind. "Actually, I was kind of hoping you'd bring a hot friend." There was what seemed like a long silence. I figured that I had gone too far.

Erin laughed. "Probably thought that you just blew it, right?"

Sheepishly, I responded, "Yeah."

"Nah. It was funny. Not gonna happen, but still funny." She paused. "How about two tickets for tonight. My brother will probably be available, and we can take it from there, OK?"

"Perfect. They'll be at Will Call. And I'm looking forward to meeting your brother."

"No, Ray, you really shouldn't be." And with that ominous statement, she hung up.

Why, I thought, do I always fall for women who like to mess with me?

*

I got two key outs in the seventh with men on base before leaving for a lefty, and we won, so I was feeling pretty good. After showering, shaving, and making sure that every part of me looked and smelled as good as possible, I made my way to the player's entrance. Behind the kids and their parents looking for autographs, I saw Erin, wearing a team T-shirt probably a size too small for her and a pair of tight jeans. She was standing next to an enormous man, maybe 6' 4", with muscles, short red hair and a red beard, marking him as likely Erin's brother. As much as I wanted to go straight to her, I took the time to sign a few balls and programs for kids. I remembered how excited I was to get autographs from players, and always made sure to sign.

But when the kids got bored with me and turned to my teammates, I made a bee-line for Erin and her enormous brother. Since we had barely kissed each other, I awkwardly kissed her cheek and kind of squeezed her arm before turning to the giant next to her. "Ray. Ray Poole."

"Liam. Connolly. Erin's overprotective brother," he rumbled, in a deep menacing voice. I guess the look I gave him was pretty funny, because he burst out laughing, as did Erin, and he clapped me on the back, almost knocking the wind out of me. "The look on your face, Ray. What did you think I was going to do to you?"

"Frankly, I'm not sure. I have a little sister, too..."

"Ray, if you think that this one needs me to protect her, you've got a lot to learn."

I nodded, having already figured that out. But still, the idea that I might get on this behemoth's bad side was troubling.

"Actually, Ray," Erin interrupted, putting her hand on my arm, "Liam here is the gentle sensitive brother. It's Sean that you have to worry about."

My reaction again must have been hilarious, because both of them burst out laughing again. I am so fucked, I thought to myself.

"You did a nice job tonight, Ray," Erin said, apparently moving past the "fuck with Ray's head" part of the evening.

"Yeah, Ray. That out pitch of yours looks unhittable."

"Thanks. Believe it or not, I learned it from a 17 year old girl."

"No fucking way," Liam responded.

"Yep. it's a pretty good story, I think. How about I tell it over a beer."

"Ray, are you inviting my brother on our date?" Erin responded with what I hoped was mock unhappiness."

"I'm sucking up, Erin. And I couldn't stop him from joining us if he wanted to, could I?"

Liam guffawed. "You're learning fast, Ray."

"With my arm, I've always had to be 'coachable.'"

Liam looked at his sister. "I see why you like this one, E."

In the parking lot light, I could see Erin's face turn pink, but she didn't wait before responding, "He seems alright, so far, but we'll see." She shot me a gut melting smile to let me know that she was joking, although I wasn't sure how much.

"Great, then. I'll meet you at the bar."

"I'm going to ride with you, Ray, if that's OK?" She looked at Liam, who nodded.

"Of course, Erin."

We walked toward the players' parking lot, not saying anything, and I just enjoyed her presence next to mine. We made small talk in the car, and while it was free and easy, I felt an undercurrent of tension, and not in a bad way. I parked the car, and we walked to the bar, where Liam was already seated, already drinking a beer. Erin sat down next to her brother, and she let me head to the bar to get a beer. Gerry smiled as he poured the amber liquid into pint glasses. "Two nights in a row, Ray? Impressive."

"I don't know, Gerry. There's something there, I think."

He shrugged. "Liam's a gentle giant, too."

"So I've heard."

"Still, I'd stay on his good side."

"I plan on it." I paid for the beers and left a nice tip, returning to the table. As I approached, the Connellys stopped talking, so I figured they were talking about me.

We sat and drank our beer. I told them the story of Allison and Will and the changeup, and how it resurrected my career. Liam told some stories of his work as a firefighter, and he told a couple of slightly embarrassing stories about Erin, although I sensed that he was a little afraid of going too far and pissing her off.

After draining his beer, Liam stood, looming over the table and said, "Good to meet ya, Ray. I'm out. Early shift tomorrow."

I noticed that he and Erin shared a look, and Erin nodded subtly. I stood and let Liam surround my hand with his much bigger hand, which he shook, before pulling me in for a back clapping man hug.

"Have fun, kids," he said, smiling as he left the bar.

"Want another?" Erin asked.

"Sure." I knew better by now than to offer to pay. Instead, I enjoyed watching Erin walk to the bar, and watching pretty much every man join me. I saw her chat briefly with Gerry, both laughing, before she returned with two fresh beers. She sat down next to me, put down the beers, and briefly stroked my arm before taking a drink.

I couldn't tell you what we talked about, but Erin was mesmerizing to me. And it was hard to force myself to look at her eyes only, when her too-small t-shirt strained to restrain her full breasts.

We finished the beers, and Erin said, "OK, I think I'm done."

Standing, we walked out of the bar to the street. I desperately wanted to spend the night with her, but before I could say anything, she turned to me and said, pointing to our left, "Three blocks that way?" I nodded. "That's the crappier direction," she stated, matter of factly.

"Is it?"

"It used to be. Why don't we head that way and see if it still is."

It took me a second to understand what she was saying, and when I did, I must have grinned so goofily that Erin laughed. "A little slow on the uptake, Poole?"

"Apparently. I'll make it up to you."

"Yes, you will."

She took my hand and we walked, maybe faster than normally, toward my apartment, which, thankfully, I had cleaned.

We started kissing before the apartment door was closed, and I sensed that her hunger was equal to mine. It didn't seem worth wasting time making out in the living room, so I took Erin's hand and led her back to my bedroom. I could see the smile on her beautiful face as she put her purse down on my dresser and without any further words, pulled the t-shirt over her head. I was transfixed by the sight of her pale skin, sprinkled with freckles, and the pale pink lacy bra that supported her large breasts, her hard nipples distorting the thin fabric of the bra. She reached behind her back, unhooked the bra and wriggled out of it.

Her breasts were spectacular. Full and round, they sagged slightly, and were tipped by perfect-sized pale areolae and large pink nipples that I desperately wanted to suck on. She let me gawk at her for a few seconds, before unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down, revealing a matching set of tiny panties and long, slender legs.

"Are you just going to watch, Ray, or are you planning on getting undressed yourself?" she asked, in a tone of voice that mixed desire and bemusement.

I woke from my lustful reverie and quickly removed all of my clothing, which allowed my steel-hard cock to spring to attention. Erin licked her lips, sexily, and removed her panties, giving me my first view at her pink labia, with a small patch of red hair remaining above the otherwise shaved pubic area.

"On your back, on the bed, Ray," Erin demanded, and I saw no reason not to comply. I pulled back the comforter and blanket, revealing my good set of white sheets and laid back against the pillows. Erin walked toward me, her breasts swaying a little as she walked, and she sat on the bed next to me. I attempted to sit up and kiss her, or, even better, her hard nipples, but she pushed me back.

"Ray, life is too short for us to try to figure out what we like in bed. So, here's how it's going to go. I'm going to suck your cock until you come, which I expect will not take very long, based on how hard you are, and how attracted to me I know that you are." I nodded. "Then, you're going to go down on me, and follow my directions until you bring me off, at least once. Then, once we get that out of the way, we're going to make love as long as both of us can take it. OK?"

What else could I say, but "OK." And with that, Erin took my throbbing cock in her hand, leaned down, and put the tip in her mouth. I felt shocks of pleasure as she used her tongue, hands and lips to hit all of my most sensitive spots. After some time attending to the tip, Erin began to take more and more of my cock into her warm, wet mouth, until I could feel the tip touch the back of her throat, before she eased back. I was in ecstasy as she bobbed her head up and down, her red hair obscuring her face, so that I could only feel, not see what she was doing.

I began to feel myself reaching my climax, and my hips began rocking in rhythm to her bobbing, when Erin reached over with her free hand and lightly stroked my balls. That was enough to bring me right to the edge. "Erin, I'm gonna come," I blurted out, and in response, she increased her pace, stroked my balls more, and then, as I started shooting my cum into her mouth, she clamped her lips against my cock, taking every drop.

Spent, I sunk into the bed, and watched as Erin lifted her head, swallowed what was in her mouth, and smiled at me. Her face and upper chest were flushed red, and her eyes looked wild with what I think was lust. Before I could say anything, she turned and ran toward the bathroom. I watched her perfect ass as she closed the door. I could hear water running, and she returned to bed, crawling over me and lying on her back next to me, legs slightly parted.

I took a few seconds to survey the stunning woman next to me. Long legs, what appeared to be a beautiful pussy, flat stomach leading to those two large breasts, falling slightly to the side, long neck and gorgeous face. Her pale skin, with its all over freckling, and the slightly darker skin of her areolae and nipples called to me, and all I wanted to do was kiss every freckle, from her forehead to her toes. Rolling to my side, I began to do exactly that, with long detours spent kissing her pink lips and her neck before lavishing attention on both of her breasts.

"Good, Ray, like that," Erin whispered as I licked and sucked her nipples. "Now, Ray, gently bite them." I must have done it right, because she moaned, saying, "Yes, Ray. Yes. Harder." While doing that, I reached down, and ran my hand over her hairless mound, feeling the moisture that came with her arousal. I slowly kissed my way down her body, as she spread her legs wider to accommodate my body, and I could smell her scent, which turned me on even more, if such a thing were possible.

I placed a kiss below her small unshaven patch of pubic hair, and felt one of Erin's hands rest itself gently on my head. "Ray, go slowly, work your way around and don't touch my clit until I tell you." I nodded in agreement. I slowly kissed, licked, and nibbled my way around her labia, and could hear Erin moaning softly, occasionally using her hand, or a subtle shift of her hips to get me to the spot that she wanted. Although she didn't tell me to do so, I slowly slipped a finger inside her slick pussy.

"Umm. Good Ray, yes, like that," Erin purred as I continued to lick her and move my finger in and out. I could feel her hips begin to move in rhythm with my finger.

"Now, Ray. Now!" Erin demanded, and I switched my attention to her small, sensitive nub, first licking slowly, then faster, as Erin's hips began to thrash, and her moans began to get louder. I continued thrusting my finger, then a second finger, inside her while working my tongue against her clit. Feeling that she might be getting close to an orgasm, I began to gently suck and nibble on her clit.

"Yes, Ray! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Erin yelled, as I could feel her legs shake and her pussy clamp against my fingers. I kept working over her clit as she thrashed against me and the bed, yelling and panting until I felt her go rigid, then collapse on the bed, breathing hard.

"Wow, Ray. That was amazing," she whispered, as she tried to control her breathing. I realized that I was also out of breath, and that my face was covered in Erin's deliciously fragrant juices. Remembering her actions after her blow job, I went into the bathroom and rinsed my face before returning to bed. I was still hard as a rock from getting Erin off, and as I approached the bed, she smiled.

"Make love to me, Ray."

I didn't need more encouragement. "Should I get a condom?"

Erin shook her head, her hair rustling against the pillow. "I'm clean and on the pill. Assuming that you're clean, we don't need it. And if you're not clean, I'm out of here." She smiled to let me know that she was joking.

I nodded. "Clean as a whistle. Whatever that means." I smiled.

"Then get into bed, Ray."

I climbed in, and on top of her, kissing her lips, feeling her breasts against my chest, and her legs wrapping around me. She reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it into her still lubricated hole, and it felt incredible.

As Erin had promised, we made love as long as both of us were able, before we passed out, sweaty, exhausted and sticky, entwined in each other's arms and legs. I had never had a woman so clear and specific about what she wanted in bed—most women I had been with were willing to allow me to attempt to find out their likes and dislikes by the tried and true trial and error method. But there was much to be said about having Erin eliminate all of the wasted time by telling me specifically what she wanted me to do, and not do, and the results seemed to prove her system's value.

*

We made love again in the morning before Erin took me to her favorite breakfast place in the neighborhood, a nondescript hole in the wall that I had walked past a few times, but never considered entering, which turned out to be a mistake. Erin, who had grown up in the neighborhood, knew everyone there, it seemed, and was treated as sort of a local celebrity. I guess it was some combination of her beauty, the fact that she was a college professor, or close to it, despite what seemed to be relatively humble roots, and her personality. Nobody seemed to know who I was, even when my name was given, which was a fair commentary on the celebrity value of a minor league player who was not a top prospect. And that was fine with me. Just being with Erin, and watching her engage the workers and other customers in the place, was more than enough for me. And the prospect of more time with her, clothed and otherwise, was exciting.

After breakfast, we kissed on the street as she headed back to her apartment and I went to mine. It being Saturday, she didn't have to work, but I had a game to prepare for. She declined my offer of tickets, claiming a family obligation, and told me to text her after the game to see if she was free for any post-game activities. I began to pray for a rainout, but the weather was great, and there was no precipitation in the forecast.

I didn't pitch that night, because our starter threw a shutout for 8, and Arroyo, who had been having a great season closing, shut them down. I think I was the first one out of the locker room that night, and I was willing to endure the ribbing from the guys if it meant a chance to spend another night with Erin. As I walked to the parking lot, I texted her, and she responded that she'd meet me at my place. Driving as fast as I felt I could get away with, I screeched to a halt in front of my apartment, jumped out of the car, and nearly ran to the door, where I was greeted by the sight of Erin, smiling, wearing a tight tank top and shorts that showed off her long, shapely legs. As I approached, she stood, and I pulled her close for a kiss. We barely made it inside before our clothing was disappearing, and we fell into bed, naked and breathing hard as Erin directed me on exactly how she wanted me to fuck her from behind, while she was on her hands and knees, and her perfect butt raised in the air. And my apparent ability to successfully follow her directions led to another spectacular blow job that ended not with my cumming in her mouth, but with her riding me to mutual orgasms, as I stared at her swaying tits.

From then on, we spent as much time together as possible. She came to games and even out drinking with some of my teammates, and I went to lectures and plays at the college, and even spent some time in art museums. And, of course, there was amazing sex.

To me, the only strange thing was that we always went back to my place at night. I knew that her parents were dead and that she lived with her grandmother, but after that one time, I never saw Liam again, and I never met Sean. I never dwelled on that because I was totally infatuated with her, and between my time with Erin, and my time at the stadium or on the road, I had enough going on.

One Saturday night, after I had pitched well and Erin had completely rocked my world, we were lying in bed as I counted my blessings when she asked me to have lunch with her and her family at her apartment the next day. We had a night game, and I could squeeze in lunch but had to head out to the stadium right after. In retrospect, she seemed nervous, but I didn't give it much thought. The only downside was that Erin wouldn't stay overnight, saying that she needed to help her grandmother get ready for lunch, and despite my desperate attempts to dissuade her, as usual, Erin did exactly what she wanted.