Big Rock Candy Mountain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers

We traded congratulations and let our spouses get properly introduced. We would be seeing a lot of each other in the near future. Bob owed Chris a lot more than for just a borrowed wife, and the kid was now starting to handle some of the company projects, of which this research station was just one, 'but a very important piece', Chris told me.

These plants were worth millions, perhaps billions of dollars and were the centerpiece of Roberts plans for the next five years. Exactly what those plans were and why even rare tropical plants could be worth an obscene fortune, even Chris didn't know for sure. He'd come down at least once a month to see us, and maybe soon he'd know more.

We returned to my bride and the other brides to be with tears of joy and happiness in our eyes.

*******

I still had traces of tears in my eyes later that night as I thanked my darling wife for the many small, but ever so important symbolic gestures she had done on 'her day' to fulfill all of my dreams. I truly had found my Big Rock Candy Mountain!

"That song, there's another verse at the end of it isn't there... it just doesn't seem quite complete. Tell it to me please" she asked, and I did, including the original final verse that was always sung around the campfire but had never been put onto a record.

I've hiked and hiked and wandered too,
But I ain't seen any candy.
I've hiked and hiked till my feet are sore
And I'll be damned if I hike any more
To be buggered sore like a hobo's whore
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

"My love, tonight I found all of the candy I could ever want or need, and my hiking days are now done forever."

That started another final round of honeymoon lovemaking, but as we were both now pretty pooped for the night, the "buggering part", she said with grin would just have to wait until morning!

THE END

Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers
12