BigBear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my tongue I parted the lips and licked up and down the smooth trench of her sex. This brought a soft groan from her. Moving my tongue down and farther back I teased and tickled her sopping wet opening. Her musky sweet taste and smell were overwhelming. I ran my tongue as far up inside her as I could and wiggled it around. She flexed her hips and humped against my face. Her juices were flowing in my mouth and onto my chin. I had never seen a woman so wet in my life.

I removed my tongue from her and moved it upward toward her clit. As the tip of my tongue brushed against it she moaned and grabbed my hair, pulling back from my touch. She held my head and moved her swollen clit back into range of my tongue. I would lightly lick and flick it before she moved away again.

About the forth time I licked at it she pressed hard against me, so I sucked the hard nub between my teeth and flicked at it, hard and fast. A long drawn out groan started deep in her throat and worked its way out. Her hips jerked and twitched so much that I lost contact with her clit.

Her legs were shaking as she dropped her foot back to the sand and stepped away. I sat there on my knees looking up at her. Slowly she sank to her knees in front of me and with a big grin wiped at the wet mess of my face. I could feel her juices from my nose to my neck, from cheek to cheek.

Still smiling she kissed me gently and then said. "You are a wonder to behold. You also need to wash your face, although I seemed to have done a pretty through job already." Then she giggled.

I grinned and stood up. I was about to say something when she sucked my still hard manhood into her mouth and fluttered her tongue along the shaft as she rapidly bobbed her head. In less than a minute she had that drink I had warned her about earlier. I had never come so long or so hard in my life. Most of the bones in my body left, my knees were weak, and my legs shook. I had to hold onto her head to keep from falling.

She kept on sucking and licking on me as the orgasm went on and on. Even after I could come no more the pleasure was intense, almost painful. After a long time to my frame of reference, I pulled back and out of the warm wet caresses of her mouth. To my amazement I was still rock hard.

Dropping back to my knees I grinned at her and said. "You'll have to give my compliments to Kim Lee the next time you see her. I thought for a moment I was going to die. You are something else yourself, Lady. What kind of a Doctor are you? With a bed side manner like that, how many patients want to get well?" I finished by kissing her gently on the lips.

When the kiss ended she sat back on her heels and said with a laugh. "I'm not that kind of a Doctor. I'm a Professor and teach nuclear medicine at the White Sands Nuclear and Missile Range. Just for your information, I've never done that to anyone before. In fact I need to be straight with you on several things. Earlier today I saw you having breakfast at the cafe in town and I heard you tell the waitress that you were going fishing. After you left I asked if she knew where you would be fishing. She said down here by the dam was all she knew."

I broke in. "I don't remember seeing you there and I don't miss many beautiful women."

With a smile she answered. "Thank you for the compliment but I was in my school clothes. A loose fitting tweed suit, horn rimmed glasses, hat, and sensible shoes. You wouldn't have known me in that get up. I rushed upstairs to my room and changed into Levies and an old flannel shirt, as an after thought I grabbed that sun dress and tossed into the car. I wandered around on these rocks for a short while before I found you." She paused and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You were taking off your shirt and I liked what I saw so I went back to the car, got that dress, and dashed into the woods to change. The bra I had on didn't fit the dress so I left it off. I got back down here to find you wearing that sexy little bathing suit and I'm not sure what came over me. I moved back out of sight, removed my panties, and hid them in the rocks before I returned to talk to you. I hadn't thought of were the Sun was or how thin that dress is until I saw the expression on your face and the look in your eyes." She paused again as a grin spread across her face.

"It made me all tingly and bold so I thought I'd see what it would be like to really show myself to someone. That's when I moved down lower and squatted on the rocks. I was just going to tease you and myself for that matter but after you turned around, I got more aroused than I ever had in my entire life. I didn't know I could have that effect on a man and when you pulled that suit down and showed my all of it I couldn't help myself. A touch or two was all it took to blow my mind, so to speak."

She reached out, took my face between her hands, and lightly kissed me. Afterwards she licked her lips and said. "You taste like me, go wash your face." Then she laughed.

"I'm one to talk, I probably taste like you. God knows I should after the quart I swallowed a minute ago. In the past I had often wondered what I'd do if a man came in my mouth, not that I've much experience at it. I did have some wild fantasies though."

I stood up again, my semi-ridged member bouncing in front of her face. She reached out and grabbed it, licking the very end and around the head. She sucked the head into her mouth and sucked hard once letting it pop back out with the sound of a champagne cork being pulled.

She looked up at me and grinned. "I think I'm beginning to be addicted to sucking dick. Or maybe I'm like a kid with a new found skill or a new toy."

As I walked the three steps to kneel by the water I said. "You won't hear any complaints from me, I assure you."

As I washed my face in the cold water she said. "I've led a very sheltered life. I started college at a very early age and finished early. Then it was the think tanks for several corporations slash our government, lastly on to White Sands and teaching. There's been someone with or watching me all my life. It seems the more I know and do the less freedom I have."

I turned to look at her; she was sitting on my rock leaning back on her elbows. Her legs were spread wide and her hard nipples pointed at the sun. She had her head thrown back and her eyes were closed. I squatted there just looking at her, drinking in the beauty of the female human body. For someone from a sheltered world she was so open and uninhibited. I asked about that.

Her reply was to sit up slightly and look at me with a slight puzzled expression on her face. She seemed to think for a long moment then said. "I guess it's the company I'm with. You seem so casual about being nude and look at me with such an intensity, I find myself very relaxed and at ease. I usually won't even change clothes with another woman around. The exception would be Kim Lee, I guess."

She resumed her thinking again. "Is that a weird fantasy for a semi virginal woman with very little experience with men and no experience with women to have?"

Now it was my turn to be a little puzzled. "Exactly what is the definition of a semi virgin? As far as personal fantasies go, each to their own, I guess is the best way to put it. Everyone has they're fantasies and dreams. Since we're talking sexual, I'd guess the most forbidden ones are the most tantalizing of all. For the most part, something that you've never tried but are curious about or think you might enjoy. They're as different as the people who have them."

She lay there listening and nodding to herself. When I finished speaking she looked at me for a long moment then said. "You're a very interesting man, you remind me so much of someone I once knew a long time ago. Younger than me but much more knowledgeable about the world, meaning people, than I. That's where the semi virgin comes in. He and I were young, and lived and worked at the same think tank in up state New York. Our working together brought up some feelings and longings I had never really explored before."

She sat up and continued. "One evening we slipped away to a small unused lab in the old wing of the building. It started out with some kissing and caressing and ended up with you show me yours and I'll show you mine. That's as far as it got then as the powers that be were searching for us. We hurriedly dressed and slipped out going different directions, so as not to be found together."

She sighed and looked out across the lake. "From time to time over the next several years we would get together. We got very good at beating the system of surveillance and crosschecks they used to keep tabs on us. We experimented with oral sex but stopped short of intercourse because we lacked a means of birth control. John finally succeeded in bribing one of his assistants into smuggling in a box of rubbers. We only got to use four before we were found out."

She sighed and shook her head. "There was quite a stink as I was twenty and he was sixteen. That's when they transferred me to White Sands and I've never seen him since."

She paused to run her hands over her breasts and then her legs. "I need to be careful, I sunburn very easily. I hate to say it but I need to get dressed so I don't."

I smiled at her depressed look and said. "Why don't we get our acts together, spool up the rods and take the fish to my house and have a trout dinner?"

She grinned and replied. "I thought you'd never ask. I'll drop my car at the hotel and ride with you if that's ok."

As she slipped on her dress, I reeled in the rods and released a baby trout that was on one of them. She watched me dress. I didn't put the swimsuit back on but stuck it in my back pocket. She helped me carry the rods as we went up to the road. Her rental car was parked not to far from my old truck.

We were putting all the gear into the bed of the truck when she said. "Can you pick me up in the back parking lot of the hotel when I drop off my car? I need a few things from my room and I'll come out the back way."

"No problem. I need to make a quick stop at the store to pick up a few things to go with the trout. I'll be about twenty minutes behind you."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek while copping a quick feel and headed for her car. "I'll see you shortly." She said with a grin before she drove away.

*****

I had been parked in the lot for nearly ten minutes and was beginning to wonder if I had been stood up. With my luck she probably wasn't even staying at the hotel, she had just driven right on out of town. Then I saw her coming down the stairs. She was wearing a black tube dress, stockings, high heel shoes, and a long black coat.

When she reached the truck I leaned over to open the door. She tossed a small gym bag in the back of the truck and climbed up to sit next to me. The tube dress rode up her thighs as she got in. All that was under the dress was a pair of thigh high nylons and her.

Noticing the direction of my eyes she grinned and asked if I liked the outfit. When I nodded she rolled the hem up around her waist then reached up and rolled the top down to meet it. Now all she wore was a wide belt, the stockings, and the long coat.

"Any problem with me riding around with you dressed like this?" She asked.

"None whatsoever that I know of. It might cause a wreck or two, but who cares. And to think a few minutes ago I was worried about being stood up."

She looked sheepish for a moment then replied. "You almost were. I got a slight case of cold feet once I got back to my room and thought about what I'd done. Luckily I looked out the window, saw your truck here, and got all excited again. This outfit was a spur of the moment thing. Kind of a thank you for putting up with me."

I grinned. "Darling, I would put up with you any time and any place just to see you smile."

I caressed her nylon-clad leg and continued. "I do love that outfit. You've got to be the sexist thing in this part of the state. You just sit back and leave the driving and eye balling to me."

As I pulled out onto the main street to head on through town toward my house, she asked. "Do you think anyone could or can see me sitting here like this? Thinking about it makes me all itchy and tingly."

I looked around at the buildings and thought a moment. "Most of the buildings here are two story but most of the upper floors aren't used except for the people who own the businesses on the first floor and they are probably working for the most part. There is a slight chance someone may be looking out a window and catch a glimpse of a woman riding around mostly nude in this big downtown area of ours. I doubt that it would be the first time it's happened, nor is it likely to be the last. With all the tourists we get up here stranger things have happened, believe me."

She grinned and shifted her position so she could move her left leg up onto the seat. This spread her legs wide and gave me a great view of her wet sex. She ran a finger up and down the pink groove between the widening lips, carefully avoiding her clit. Slowly she dipped the fingertip into her wet opening and flexed her hips. "Yummy," was all she had to say.

Removing the finger, she brought it up to her lips and sucked on it for a second before returning it to dip even deeper into her own depths. When she reached the second knuckle she stopped and began working it in and out slowly. In a moment or two her breathing was a little faster and her hips moved more uncontrollably. Removing the finger before she came, this time she brought it up to my mouth for me to suck. Her pungent sweet taste covered it.

By now we were out of town and crossing the bridge across the lower end of the lake. Ruth was looking around at the lake, the mountains, and the wide valley that made up this beautiful place I call home. Shortly I turned into a narrow winding dirt and sand road out through the thick evergreen trees. She watched the trees brush against the truck from time to time as I drove along slowly.

Glancing over at me she asked. "You live back in the woods I take it?"

I slowed farther to cross a rocky streambed before answering. "You could say that. I like people but I love my privacy. I have the only cabin on the lower end of the lake. From my front porch I have one of the best views in the valley of the mountains reflected in the lake. I lease a couple of hundred acres here from the National Forestry Service. In return I do fire duty, as they need me, or my crews, and heavy equipment. The local ski lodges know it's to their benefit to help out in fire season as much as they can. It also helps to keep my men working during the off season."

She nodded slowly and was going to say something but we cleared the trees on a knoll above my cabin. The view captured her total attention, so I stopped to let her look. The sun was low on the mountaintops to the west, casting a golden glow to the clouds and mountains to the east. It was all repeated in the shimmering water of the lake.

"Beautiful, just beautiful. I can see why you would want to live here. My only question would be why would you ever leave." She said in a whisper.

"Sorry to say the view doesn't pay the bills." I answered with a laugh.

I drove on down through another stand of trees to the cabin and parked under the small carport. Looking around Ruth asked. "Is there, anyone else here besides us?"

"Nope, just us, the deer, and the squirrels." I said. "Occasionally a hiker will wander through or a couple will use the meadow down by the lake for a romantic interlude. Other than that it's all peace and quiet."

I opened the door and got out. She slid across the seat to exit beside me. I took her in my arms and kissed her thoroughly.

She looked at me when we parted and asked. "What was that for?"

"Partly because I wanted to, I've wanted to do that since you got into the truck. And partly as a welcome to my home." I finished with a grin.

"Do you welcome all your guests that way?"

I looked at her then smiled. "A few, but not many. Not many people visit here. The road keeps many of them out because of the creek; others know they're not welcome. Like I said I love my privacy."

She reached up to pull the dress down but I stopped her. "You can wear it that way if you want to or just take the damn thing off. Although I do like the stockings and heels, they set off your gorgeous legs."

I moved to the back of the truck to retrieve the fish and the bags I'd gotten at the market. When I turned back she had fashioned the dress into a narrow padded belt around the tops of her hips and removed the coat. When I stopped and let my eyes wander over her body she grinned and made a slow turn so I could view all angles.

When she was once again facing me I said. "Now that will work. Although later it's going to get a might chilly in these parts but I've got a cure for that. A couple of furry blankets and a fireplace will work for starters. Now lets go in and see about these fish."

*****

Once inside I cleaned the fish and cut up some potatoes to fry. Ruth was wandering around looking my place over as I headed for the bedroom and quickly undressed. When I returned she had removed the dress and hung it over a chair. As I was building a fire in the fireplace she came over and sat next to me on the hearth.

"This is a very nice place. Plain and straightforward for the most part but there are some very subtle touches here and there. Kind of like the owner, rough and rugged on the outside, warm and cozy on the inside."

I kissed her gently and then stood up, pulling her up with me. "Ok, into the kitchen, we've got a meal to prepare. We've got all night for this mushy stuff. Right now I'm starving."

After a supper of grilled trout, French fries, and a salad we moved out onto the porch to watch the sunset. I had opened a bottle of wine and brought a blanket out for us to wrap up in as the temperature fell with the coming of darkness.

We sat cuddled in the old porch swing watching the golden glow become shot through with reds and purples that finally faded to black with a dusting of stars above the peaks. We didn't talk, we just sat and watched Mother Nature put on a show.

The only light around was the flicker of the fireplace and a small night-light in the kitchen that was filtering through the living room windows. The stars showed thick and bright in the cloudless night sky. After a while Ruth shivered and I suggested we go inside to get warm.

She snuggled up tighter to me and whispered. "It's so beautiful here. Or maybe I am just taking the time to see it." She paused, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "I think I'm happy for the first time in my life. I want to savior it for a little while but yes, we need to go inside. I'm freezing my fanny off with the two of us kind of under this blanket."

I laughed and stood up, as she stood I tucked the blanket around her and we hurried inside to stand in front of the fire. She was wrapped in the blanket and I had my arms wrapped around her. It was fairly warm in the cabin, the fireplace is nice, but I had installed central air and heat soon after I bought the place. I suggested a hot shower and she agreed with a big grin.

We went into the bedroom, she stop and looked at the fireplace with a nice fire burning in it. "When did you light this fireplace?" She paused and laughed. "It's the same one as in the living room. That's neat, I like it."

In the bathroom I opened the shower door and turned on the water. Ruth slipped off the high heels and sat down on the side of the tub, slowly she rolled the stockings down to her toes. Then she would lift her leg and point her foot up at me for me to remove them. It was quite a show for only two articles of clothing.

When she stood up I held out my hand to her, she took it and I led her to the stall. "I've never showered with anyone before, is there a special etiquette that I should know about?" She asked.