Bigger is Better...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,134 Followers

As Scott stood up, Jenny kneeled before this Adonis and proceeded to worship his dick like a true cock slut. As his cock reached its full hardness, Jenny gagged trying to stuff the entire length down her tight throat, entranced by his raging boner. She took turns swallowing each of Scott's large, hairy nuts as she jerked his massive pole. Her tongue danced a tango up and down his shaft, lubing the monster for another assault on her virgin throat. She grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled him toward her, forcing his full length down her eager throat, till his nuts were literally bouncing off her chin. Based on the moans escaping Jenny's well stuffed mouth, she was enjoying giving as much as Scott was enjoying getting. Jenny was transformed from cute, little, conservative college girl to full blown, cock craving, smut-loving sexual dynamo.

Success Scott thought to himself as he gave the thumbs up signal to his mates on the boat. As usual, his cock had trained another little whore. It was time to let the boys in on some of the bootie.

"You like that big cock stuffed down your throat, don't you Jenny?" Scott chided.

Jenny could only nod in agreement as her big puppy dog eyes shifted up to look at Scott's face, an expression of lust and desire shining in her emerald greens.

"Well, where else would you like me to put my big dick?"

Jenny hesitated only briefly, not wanting to release the hold her mouth held over Scott's tool. She loved the feeling of his fat fuck pole buried in her throat but her pussy was on fire and she needed his big hose to put out the heat. "I wish you had two of these gorgeous cocks, one for my mouth and one for my pussy. But for now, I want you to screw my cunt with your magnificent manhood."

As Scott bent Jenny down on all fours and positioned himself behind her toned little bubble butt, his spit slickened boner probing at her wet and willing pussy, he replied, "Ask and you shall receive."

With a sudden forward thrust, Scott buried his pole ball deep in Jenny's horny love box. Jenny squealed with delight, overcome by the sensation of a real dick to rival Big Red now penetrating her tight little pussy. She became so engrossed in the pussy pounding she was receiving from Scott, she failed to notice Boomerang and Beercan drop anchor and wade ashore.

"You wanted more dick, Jenny," Scott began, "Well here's your chance. You don't mind if Marcus and Richie join the party, do you?"

Jenny started to protest, after all becoming a cock slut and now a gang bang whore in the same day was quite a stretch for her. But as the boys approached and she saw the huge bulges in their wet swimsuits, her libido won out. "What the fuck, bring it on boys. Show me what you've got."

Without hesitation, Richie dropped his drawers revealing the fattest cock Jenny had ever seen, in person or on video. As she went to work on Richie's pork sausage, Marcus unleashed his long black sword and began slowly jerking it as he tugged his low hanging nuts. As his dick stiffened, a pronounced curvature became apparent.

"Let me in on some of that sweet head," Marcus interjected as he presented his huge tool for Jenny's inspection.

Popping Richie's fat meat from her mouth, she went to work on Marcus' stunning black rod, having to bend her head sideways to fit the curved monster down her now well stretched throat.

As Scott continued to pound her pussy from behind, she took turns sucking each of the boys. Grabbing a well deserved break, she stroked each of the men, one in her right hand, the other in her left as she admired their big, beautiful cocks.

"Beercan and Boomerang, huh?" she croaked. "I guess I see where you two got your nicknames now."

"You guessed it babe," Marcus replied, as he reached out and grabbed Jenny's head, pulling her mouth toward his swollen rod. "Now shut-up and start sucking."

Normally Jenny would have been offended by Boomerang's rough and rude manner, but she was so sexually energized she actually enjoyed his taking control as he grabbed her head and forced his raging boner back down her throat.

"You wanna see why I'm called Northpole?" Scott exclaimed as he felt the familiar sensation of an impending eruption boiling in his balls. "Turn around and beg me to come on your face," he ordered.

Again, Jenny was eager to please these three big studs and she wasted no time in doing as Scott requested. She leaned forward, Scott's pulsating cock withdrawing from her ravaged hole with an audible pop and spun around to face her first trophy dick.

"Do you wanna cum on my face, Scott?" she purred. "I want you to explode all over my cute little face and hungry tongue."

As the boys stood watching, Scott grabbed his pussy soaked penis and gave it a couple of quick jerks. Standing a good three feet away from the now sitting Jenny, Scott's cock erupted, shooting stream after stream of hot, sticky jizz towards her waiting face. The first two shots landed a little long, coating her hair in thick, white spunk. The next three shots arced through the air and splattered Jenny's lovely face. The final three or four eruptions were direct hits on her outstretched tongue. As Scott's Peter North-like eruption at last began to fizzle, the final shots barely reaching Jenny's pert little tits, the boys erupted in applause.

"You the man Northpole," Marcus shouted.

"Swallow that spunk, you little cum slut," Richie interjected. "You've been hosed by one of the best."

As Jenny eagerly swallowed Scott's extra large protein shake, she was reminded of a porn star she had watched just last night coat a young coed in a flood of thick jizz.

"So you are the second coming, or should I say cumming, of the great Peter North, huh?" Jenny gurgled as she scooped the cum from her tits and licked her fingers clean. "Northpole. Now I get it."

"Yea, bitch, you got it good. I seen girls nearly drown in Scott's salty spunk," Boomerang joked. "But we ain't near done with you yet. How about sitting on my footlong chocolate sausage?"

Jenny's gaping pussy felt empty after Scott's long hard ride and she couldn't wait to get Marcus' stunning dick buried in her cunt. As she sucked the last few drops of jizz out of Scott's still immense, although somewhat less menacing tool, she climbed on Boomerang in the reverse cowgirl position, working his curved cock into her dripping snatch.

"Oh, yea, honey," Marcus exhaled, "That's one hot piece of tuna. Ride that cock, cowgirl. Yee haw!!"

Scott retired to the cooler for a cold brew and Richie took his place, offering Jenny his fat fuck stick to munch on.

"Get that fat pole nice and lubed up honey, cause I'd hate to split you in two when I take Boomerang's place."

Jenny bounced up and down on Marcus' cock while she stuffed Richie into her wide open mouth, her jaw beginning to ache from the gigantic girth of his powerful tool.

"Bet your jaw is killing you, huh sweetie?" Beercan joked. "Why don't you climb on top of me and I'll stretch that pussy out for you."

Jenny dismounted Marcus and mounted Richie, her adorable little tits bouncing up and down in Richie's face as she proceeded to fuck his thick meat. Richie wasn't as long as either Scott or Marcus, but the sheer width of his fat cock sent new sensations pulsing through Jenny's raw pussy. It did indeed feel like Beercan would split her in two, but what a way to go. She was in cock heaven; three well hung studs with a seemingly endless supply of dick intent on fucking her silly.

As Richie reached up to tweak her stiff nipples and knead her firm breasts, Jenny felt a new sensation at her backdoor. A warm, wet tongue was working its way between her exposed butt cheeks, rimming her virgin asshole. She started to protest but Boomerang quickly flicked his long, talented tongue into her sphincter and a wave of pleasure overtook her.

Her body had started to tense as Boomerang explored her puckered hole, but with his tongue now fucking her forbidden door, she relaxed and began to enjoy the feeling.

"Oh yea, you big black stud. Tongue-fuck my ass. God that feels good."

"Glad you like it," Marcus replied. "Let's see how much you like this."

With that, Boomerang replaced his tongue with the tip of his well lubed cock, teasing Jenny's moist hole with his big mushroom head.

"No," Jenny pleaded, with little conviction in her voice. "It's gonna hurt."

"Oh, yea, baby. It's gonna hurt so fucking good," Boomerang exhaled as he leaned his full weight against Jenny's already impaled body, his cock slowing forcing it's way passed her tight sphincter and into her virgin ass.

A fire erupted in Jenny's ass and she struggled briefly against Marcus' advancing member. Her struggles were to no avail as she was firmly wedged on Richie's powerful cock. As Boomerang inched his long dick into her ass, Jenny began to relax and the intense pain was slowly replaced by a warm glow with the realization that two of the biggest cocks she had ever seen were now buried deep in her ass and pussy.

Marcus began to slowly fuck her ass with long, deep strokes, nearly withdrawing his penis before forcing his length back into her ravaged rectum. Richie resumed his pumping under Jenny and the three attained a unique rhythm. Little Ms Goody Goody was now impaled on two massive cocks, thoroughly enjoying the fucking of her life. Waves of pleasure racked her body, yet all she could think about was that her mouth was empty.

"Scott, get your ass over here. I want to suck that gorgeous cock of yours while your two buddies fuck me senseless."

As Scott downed his beer and walked over to offer his still semi-erect penis to Jenny's eager mouth he announced, "Told you boys we had a live one here."

"Shut-up and fuck my face you handsome stud," Jenny barked as her conservative demeanor completely dissolved, replaced by the untamed passion of a nasty nymphomaniac.

The three men fucked her furiously, all conversation ceasing, replaced by the moans and groans of animals in heat. Wave after wave of orgasm coursed through Jenny's tight little body as the men built to their respective eruptions.

As she felt their dicks harden and their pace quicken, Jenny knew the men were nearing the point of no return. "I want you all to cum on my face and tits," she announced. "I want to feel your hot spunk on my smooth skin and taste your salty treats."

Boomerang withdrew from her ass and she climbed off Richie, sitting back on the warm sand to offer her body as a cum bucket for these three hot studs. Marcus stood on one side stroking his long, curved pole while Beercan stood on the other, milking his fat fuck stick. Scott stood behind Jenny, jerking his angry cum cannon. Jenny leaned her head back, guiding her upturned face between Scott muscular legs and began to lick the underside of his nuts.

"Oh fuck yes, baby. That's gonna do the trick," Scott exclaimed. "Why don't you work that wet little tongue right up my poop shoot."

Without hesitation, Jenny flicked her pointed tongue into Scott's ass, alternating between tongue-fucking his anus and sucking his low hanging balls. Watching her tongue Scott's sweaty nuts and rim his backdoor drove the other two men over the edge.

"Do you wanna cum on my boobs, boys? Shoot those big nasty loads all over my horny tits," Jenny implored.

"You hot little bitch," Marcus moaned. "You're gonna make me shoot by big load. Oh, yea, here it comes," as he quickly jerked his long, curved meat.

Simultaneously, Richie gave his cock a final tug and it began to erupt all over Jenny's exposed breasts. "Here you go sweetie, take my hot sticky jizz all over your tight little body."

Each of the men shot multiple bullets of creamy spooge, splattering her sweaty body in a flood of special sauce. Jenny rubbed the spunk into her belly and across her tits, luxuriating in the warm feel of the thick fluid. Each of the men slapped their big, fleshy dicks against her cum-covered tits as the final drops of jizz oozed from their piss slits.

As Jenny's tongue once again found Scott's waiting hole, he could hold back no longer and with a loud grunt exploded for the second time today, shooting long, thick ropes of spunk arching down Jenny's torso. His cum puddled on her tummy and trickled down between her legs where she smeared the hot jizz into her pussy as she worked her clit furiously.

With an explosive moan, Jenny finally collapsed on the hot sand, her body quivering with pleasure as seemingly a gallon of man sauce dried on her tanned skin. Scott dropped to his knees behind her and resting his sweaty nuts on her forehead, offered his slowly softening member to Jenny's mouth. Exhausted and spent, Jenny none the less eagerly sucked the last few drops of thick spunk from Scott's deflated tool, smacking her lips as she guzzled his salty treat.

"Yee fucking haw," Boomerang shouted, as the three men exchanged high fives, celebrating their successful training of another gang bang slut.

"Welcome to the club, Jenny," Scott exhaled, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"You passed the initiation," Richie chuckled.

"Club? What club?" Jenny questioned. "You mean the Boating and Diving Club?"

"Yea, something like that," Marcus laughed.

"Now that you've been initiated, we can let you in on the club's real name; BDC actually stands for the Big Dick Club," Richie replied. "And you definitely qualify as a club groupie."

"Big Dick Club, huh?" she groaned. "Well the name sure fits. I can't wait for the next meeting."

"Oh I think you'll be quite a hit among the other club members," Scott replied.

"Other members?" Jenny gasped, a warm tingle stirring in her loins. "You mean there are more of you horse hung studs here in Chicago?"

"Wait till you meet Meat," Richie chuckled, "He'll leave you cross-eyed and seeing stars. You won't be able to sit-down for a week after he plows your tight twat."

"Well, I'm a vegetarian, but it sounds like a piece of Meat might cause me to change my diet," Jenny giggled, already dreaming about the other horse hung members of the BDC still to be explored.

Exhausted, the four packed up and headed back to the boat. On the return trip, Jenny, eager to please her new friends, blew each of the guys again, swallowing every ounce of her hard earned rewards.

As she lay in bed that night, a belly full of jizz and a crust of dried man sauce still coating her naked body, too exhausted to shower, Jenny smiled as she remembered Sam's sage advice; "try a real man on for size." Both Brad and Big Red were history; she had experienced the real thing and there was no going back. As she fell asleep, Jenny was content to know she was a big dick loving nymphomaniac, and proud of it.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,134 Followers
12