Bigrig Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta lay down." Jonathan informed the two men.

"Okay, come on. I'll tuck you in." Bruce stood grinning.

"No hanky panky." Greg warned shaking a finger at Bruce.

"You're an ol' kill joy, you know that?" Bruce teased.

"You think I'm bad. Just wait and see how you feel if you get somethin' you don't want." Greg stated playfully.

"I'm infected?" Jonathan asked then.

"Babe, that test has still not come back yet." The man replied. "I'll check on it in the mornin' and see what the hold up is."

"Okay." Jonathan stood following Bruce to the bedroom.

"I don't understand why it's takin' so long to get the results back." He told Bruce as he climbed into bed.

Bruce pulled the covers over him sitting on the edge to talk to him. "You don't worry about it. I've gotta feelin' you're okay anyway. You ain't had no symptoms of any VD anyway. So you just stay cool. It'll be okay." The man informed him. "Why, are ya feelin' a little frisky?" Bruce teased.

Jonathan only grinned up at him.

"Ooh..." The man piled onto the bed beside him. Curling the youth in his arms they both settled on their sides. Bruce gently caressed his back allowing one hand to travel down over Jonathan's bottom. Jonathan moan smiling into the man's face.

"You're a very hungry little man, aren't ya?" Bruce gripped the back of his head gently. "Good to see yer appetite comin' back." He whispered as he moved closer.

The youth stared directly into his eyes wanting to make this man very happy no matter how bad he felt. He owed him so very much already. The man saved his life first. He fed him, clothed him, and gave him the medical attention he needed. Now he had taken him home and given him a place in his life and in his home.

"Hey..." Greg called suddenly as the two began to kiss. "I said, no hanky panky. You two are playin' with fire." The man fussed coming up onto the bed. He moved in behind Bruce.

Jonathan groaned rolling onto his back. "I can go down on him and not infect him, damn." He growled.

"Jonathan, give yourself some time to get better. Why don't you just rest? When you really start feelin' better you can do all of that." Greg reasoned.

"Okay, Doc." Jonathan now rolled onto his other side putting his back to them both. A tear slipped down his face in frustration. He was tired of waiting for the damn test to get back. And he was tired of not being able to earn his keep.

"I think all that's wrong with him is he feels he owes you." Greg suggested to Bruce.

"Is that how you feel, Jonathan? That you owe me?" The man asked.

"Well, I do owe you for all this. Don't I?" Jonathan turned onto his back looking at the two.

"Jonathan, you owe me nothing. I care for you more than that. Don't you get it?" Bruce propped up on an elbow staring into his face.

"I guess I don't." The youth stated honestly.

"Jonathan, I love you. You mean more to me than just a sex slave. And even if I didn't I still wouldn't expect you to feel you had to repay me like that. I want you to want to have sex because you want to, not because you feel you have to."

"So, maybe I want to have sex with you." Jonathan stated matter of factly.

"You have to wait, Jonathan. Come on. It'll be in, in the morning." Greg seemed to climb over Bruce resting on the man's side. He put his head on the man's shoulder.

It appeared to Jonathan that Greg was stalling him and Bruce for some reason. Maybe the test was back. Maybe Greg wanted Bruce to himself for a while. He could understand that. The two of them had not had so much as a moment together.

Jonathan got up. He started toward the door.

"Where ya goin'?" Bruce asked.

"To the living room. I'll sleep on the couch. You two need some quality time together." Jonathan opened the door closing it behind him. He moved through the dark hallway to the living room. Climbing onto the sofa he put his face into the pillow there. Hearing the bedroom door open he buried his head in the sofa putting the pillow over his head.

"Jonathan..." Bruce knelt down touching the youth's shoulder.

"Yeah..." The youth buried himself deeper into the back of the sofa.

"I want you to come to bed. Anything that happens between myself and Greg will happen with you present." The man stated. "I don't want you to feel left out."

"I won't feel left out. You go make Greg happy. He needs you." Jonathan had turned looking into the man's face.

"Are you sure?" Bruce studied his face thoroughly.

"Yeah."

"Okay, but when you're ready to come back to bed, you just come on in." Bruce stood smiling gently.

"Okay." Jonathan returned it though his heart was so very heavy.

Bruce left him there going back into the bedroom with Greg. He closed the door slowly looking at the thin frail youth on the sofa. It seemed he couldn't help but feel something just wasn't quite right with the youth that night. That maybe, he just felt so alone. Maybe he wanted to be with them but didn't want to intrude on them.

Closing the door he went to the bed curling up next to Greg sadly.

"Where's, Jonathan?" The doctor asked encircling the man in his arms once more.

"He on the sofa. He said he wants us to spend some time together alone." Bruce returned.

"And you feel he's not being honest with you." Greg asked then.

"No, I don't. I feel he's being nice." Bruce stared into the man's eyes.

"Then go get him and bring him in here. He won't be in the way." Greg stated firmly. "He's your property now, he should learn to abide by your wishes."

"He's not my property. No one is my property. He's free to come and go as he pleases. I never said I owned him." Bruce argued.

"True. But still. Go get him and carry him in here if you have to." Greg pressed.

Bruce stood going out into the living room once more. As he approached silently he heard the teen crying softly. Shaking his head slowly he knew now his inner voice was correct. He leaned down gathering the youth in his arms carrying him into the bedroom where he lay him. "You sleep with us tonight and every night. Is that clear?" Bruce stated firmly when Jonathan's wet face looked up at him.

"Yes, sir." The youth returned softly.

"Good." Bruce climbed over him lying down between Greg and the teen.

The two men curled up to one another once more but lay quietly together. It wasn't long at all before Jonathan fell fast asleep.

12